MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Jennifer and I were the first home. We took a minute and made up all the beds and sprayed some Lysol. I also took the time to change ... my undershirt was soaked through. The doorbell started ringing and ultimately the crowd all showed up. Mom and Ally went to the kitchen.

“Don’t rush Mom, we have plenty of time. Who wants a glass of wine ... anybody?” I asked.

Everyone, including my girl, raised his or her hands. I got her a bottle of water and a kiss. I actually opened my first bottle of wine. Mom pointed to where the wine glasses were.

I quickly counted our group ... an even dozen. I first served the cooks, then gave a glass to everyone and poured as much as they asked for. I had to go back and get another bottle. After opening it, I finished the group ending with three gentlemen who were here.

“You seem to have your son well trained,” Clarice said between sips.

“He still is a bit messy, but Jennifer has to deal with that these days.”

“What does that mean, exactly?” Clara asked.

Uh-oh ... oh, well — the best defense is a good offense.

“What she means, Clara ... is that Jennifer and I share one of the bedrooms,” I said seeing a look from Katie, Jenn, Mom and Ally.

“Share? As in sleep in the same room?” Clara probed.

“Share ... as in ... sleep in the same bed,” I acknowledged. “It was either going to be Jennifer Guthrie and I in the same bed or Jennifer Stapleton and me in the same bed.”

Cece almost spilled her glass of wine.

Paul came out of hiding, “I believe the two of them are promised to be married after high school. I must admit that I started about the same age as Michael. We all saw him command an orchestra and a stage full of performers. To me, that makes him mature. I also expect that they are being careful. They have quite the future ahead of them, don’t you think, Harold?”

“I agree with what Paul has said,” he acknowledged. “I do understand the pressures on students these day. I have observed Michael getting slapped on the back of the head a few times. I asked around and the girls doing it are protecting Jennifer.”

Cece joined in, “Michael was sweet to me a few times, kissing my hand. Nancy Newman saw it and gave him a slap on the back of the head.”

Katie followed that up, “Michael and I have gone to lunch a few times, and I believe it was Kaylee Peterson to ruffle his hair about it. I think it is all very sweet.”

“Sorry for the way I reacted Michael,” Clara said. “In my era, boys had to get permission from the father to even talk to a girl.”

I took the bottle back to the fridge. Mom whispered, “Sorry honey.”

“It was bound to come out. Don’t worry about it.”

“LUNCH IS SERVED,” Ally said. She put a plate of toppings on the end of the dinner table. Mom had a whole bunch of sizzling hot dogs, hamburgers and buns. Paper plates and napkins were there for the group.

Afterwards, I got up and brought out a black trash bag and collected everything, except the wine glasses.

I opened the garage door and put it just inside.

“Michael, you know where that goes,” mom said.

“Excuse me, everyone ... I will be right back.” I took it to our large brown pickup trashcan. Mom enjoyed that much too much.

There was space to sit between Jenn and Cece. After sitting for a split second, I got up again.

“OK everyone. The main point of this meeting is to throw out ideas for the school year that starts in August. I asked Cece and Paul to mull over some ideas for the seven months we each have to do something musically. I got together with them yesterday to work out any conflicts. Ladies first,” I said to Cece.

“In September, we propose Jackson Heights put on, as a concert, DAMN YANKEES.”

There was a wonderful collection of affirmative responses, so I took my turn.

“In mid-September, we propose WEST SIDE STORY.”

“Aren’t the gangs supposed to be Puerto Rican and Polish?” Clarice asked.

“I believe we can make the gangs any two groups with a rivalry. This is a concert show,” I answered.

“Couldn’t you do the differentiation by using various colored lights, like a theme or sorts?” Clara said.

“That is brilliant Clara. If I weren’t so far away, I would come over and kiss you for that.”

“Leave that for Miss Guthrie please, Michael?”

“My turn,” Paul said. “With that show heavy with boys, our October event will be BYE BYE BIRDIE.”

I followed up, “Our next proposed show would be A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM.” We have used a few songs in the past, but Jenn and I feel it can use a lot of students who don’t feel ready for a large role quite yet. There are close to thirty parts to give out. Again, a concert show.”

“There is a lot of innuendo and talks of ‘virgins’ and ‘virginity,’” Jennie remarked.

“Two reasons for that, Miss Robinson. Our show after that is RENT, a musical for fifteen-year-olds and older. ‘Funny Thing’ will prepare people for the more adult show coming up.”

“And what is the other reason?” Richard asked.

“If you could become fifteen or sixteen again you would hear both girls and boys constantly talking about their virginities. Who is and who isn’t. What girl likes what boy ... or girl? It’s intended as a farce. The kids will love it ... their parents will too. I am quite sure of that.”

“I am OK with it,” Jennie said. “So am I,” Richard said.

“Wonderful,” Cece said. “In November, we intend to put on APPLAUSE. It’s older, but I think we have some young ladies ready to play Margo Channing and Eve Harrington. Michael has groomed many twelve and thirteen-year olds to become wonderful performers.”

“Our November show is RENT. I have already downloaded the entire script/lyrics and have removed the two most offensive words from everywhere they occur. Doing any more censoring than that ... you might as well not do the show. My young lady is gearing up already for the part of Maureen.”

“Aren’t there gays and lesbians in that show?” Clara asked.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that from anyone in this room. Gays and Lesbians are all around us, Miss Jepson. It’s been speculated that one out of every ten Americans are of that sexual orientation. We have twelve people here; does anyone want to come out right now?”

It got very quiet. When Katie gave me this information, I was overwhelmed. That means upwards of thirty million people may be gay or lesbian. Talk about Wow!

“Does anybody want to top off their wine?” Ally got up and said. A few did.

“We have been avoiding the Christmas holidays ... I wonder if we couldn’t put on a small show of Christmas carols at Lincoln High?” I said to the adults.

Sitting up was Richard Summers. “Michael, I would love to do that, but we can’t call it a Christmas concert. If you were to call it a Winter concert, that should be all right.”

“I didn’t realize the PC police had come to Vincennes, Richard? Do we need to not use any music that specifically mentions Christmas by name?”

“I would have to call the district office on that. Give me a few days on that. Maybe Clarice can wear them down.”

She gave him an elbow into his midsection.

Ally was settled back in her spot.

Paul started up again, “In February, we propose SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE! It needs only twenty kids or so.”

“That will be our first full show, not a concert. We have the new Thomas Auditorium, Jennie Robinson will help teach some students how all the backstage stuff works,” Cece added.

“Our February show is our Teachers Concert, but with a twist. The show is called, SIDE BY SIDE BY SONDHEIM. There are 31 songs, each could be done by a different Teacher or Administrator,” I said looking at Clara and Clarice.

“On to March at Jackson Heights ... we propose YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLES BROWN,” Cece said with a big smile on her face. “I played Snoopy when I was little.”

“And, I would put money on the fact that she was the prettiest little girl in the show,” Paul said getting a kiss.

Everyone thought that was a darling thing to say.

“At Lincoln High in March,” my girl said, “We’re going back to 1966 and have the idea to put on SWEET CHARITY adding in a few dance numbers that Miss Robinson can teach us.”

“In April, Paul and I discussed putting on BELLS ARE RINGING from 1956. We have some very talented singers. I assume we may get more before it actually goes on the boards. Has anyone heard of this show?” Cece asked.

“Dear,” Clara said standing...

The Party’s Over,
It’s time to call it a day.
They have burst your pretty balloon
and taken the moon away.

It’s time to wind
up the masquerade.
Just make your mind up
the piper must be paid.

We all applauded, as she sat down. Harold took her hand and squeezed it. I saw a tear on his face, but he brushed it off.

“Wow, that was beautiful Clara. Really something beautiful,” I said.

“In April, we would put on a show of our own from the ‘50s called TAKE ME ALONG,” my girl offered to the group.

She sang...

“Take me along, if you love me.
Take me along, if you love me,
Take me along with you”

“You did that very well,” Clara said to her.

“She sings everything very well,” I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

“In May, Jackson Heights will hopefully put on PROMISES PROMISES, again as a concert,” Paul explained. “It was recently revived on Broadway in 2010 with Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes. We hope Michael will still have his clout to get that for us.”

“I can address that in a moment. Our first choice for eighteen months from now is WICKED. We will find out more this coming week. If it falls though, I propose THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA or the 1948 Tony winning KISS ME, KATE, either one as a full blown musical with set pieces and such.”

I got up and stretched my legs, then I began, “Both schools have been getting tremendous deals from our contact at Music Theatre International. At the same time, money has been charged and collected for these “Freebies.” For the rest of the current school year our current arrangement will stay in place. However, expect to start paying full musical rights starting in August of next year.”

Instead of a flurry of righteous indignation, Harold and Richard got up. “We haven’t used a cent of the profits we have made so far. We expected this to eventually occur. You have been a beacon for us old fogies, even though we rocked at the Teachers Concert.” Harold had said this, but Richard was agreeing as he went.

I walked back to Katie and asked, “Do you see any problems with our suggestions, Miss Robinson?”

“Except for wanting to see your self-censored RENT script, I believe that slew of music will generate enough buzz to light up all of Indiana,” she answered.

“Well ... that was delightful. Who is having this meeting next month?” Clara asked.

“We can do it,” Cece said. “We have put an offer on a house and we should be moved in by then. We can make it a House Party, but with more liquor.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said kissing her hand and shaking Paul’s.

Everyone left, and I went in the kitchen and made myself a double burger with cheese and mayo. “I have been hungry for a while but didn’t want any of them to think I was gorging myself. You have all seen me eat like this, so it’s OK.”

I ate it in five bites and grabbed a water to wash it down. Katie sat next to me, “Michael, you hadn’t told me about a back-up show for WICKED. Is there a reason for that?”

“I don’t know. It all depends on Mr. Schwartz. We are putting our very best people in front of him on Tuesday night. Jenn and Joan sound perfect together and Sam is the very definition of a pearl coming from an oyster. Conceivably, he could be one of the leads in RENT next year.”

Quoting me to myself, Jenn said, “All you can do ... is all you can do, Michael. Galinda in WICKED or Christine in Phantom, I would love to play either role.”

I gave her a pat on the back of her head. She giggled. Sitting down next to us, Mom said, “I think today went well, don’t you Michael?”

“Yes.” I said with emphasis. “Katie had suggested my reaction in case anyone brought up the sexual orientations of those in RENT. The last one I had expected to say anything was Clara.”

“That certainly quieted the room,” Ally said joining us. “I was watching and Michael never took even a sip of wine.”

“I like it more than I should,” mom admitted. “It’s a good relaxer after a day of making sure the correct person has the proper outfit on.”

“I will drink to that,” I said hoisting my water bottle. Jenn clinked hers to mine. “Everyone looked properly dressed.”

“I thought so too,” I said. “You are the hostess with the mostess.”

“Well, its two pm, we just ate a nice late lunch. What next?” Jenn said.

“Well my arms are a little tired, could I get a massage?” I asked.

All four of them took a step towards me.

“OK, I am thinking of a number between four and fourteen. Make your picks ladies.”

“Thirteen,” Ally guessed.

“Nope.”

“I guess four,” Miss Guthrie guessed.

“Nope.”

Mom guessed, “Seven?”

“Nope.”

Katie said, “Eight.”

“DING DING DING! I will meet you in your room in a minute,” I told her.

“Ladies, thanks for playing. I am likely to nap after she’s done with me. Thank you for today with all you have done. I love you all.”

I think Katie had expected some sex, but I asked her for a deep tissue massage. She turned me into a big noodle, and I did fall asleep. I felt her lay on the bed beside me.

I awoke snuggling up behind her. I had a hand on a breast. It felt nice. She was still asleep but moaning in response. I may love her as much as I do Jennifer, but what can I do about it?


I checked the temperature outside and decided I needed to work out. I left her with a kiss and quietly wandered in my own room to change to work out. I saw Jenn getting dressed to work out inside. We kissed and I went out into 40° weather to restart my usual routine. We were watching each other as we worked out. She even flashed me her butt from inside the house.

When finished, she joined me in the spa. What a remarkable young lady she is. We made out for a while then dried off quickly and went inside to take a shower together.

We exited our room to find the ladies sitting around the living room. “Feeling better, honey?” mom asked.

“Yes, Katie is an awesome masseuse. I would recommend her to anyone of you. I was too tired for a ‘Happy Ending.’”

Jenn slapped at my shoulder for that.


TUESDAY – 4:45 PM

The Lincoln orchestra was in place, the singers were just off stage and there was an audience of about 180 people. I had already warmed up the singers and the orchestra as well.

Five o’clock came and went ... Five thirty on to six o’clock.

“OK everyone, if he isn’t going to be here, the hell with him. Galinda, let’s begin, please.”

The house went dark, a spotlight appeared for my blonde goddess and we all began.

Everyone was at the top of his or her game. He never showed or called or anything. I was really pissed at him. All these students worked their asses off and he totally disrespected all of us. When it was done, I let everyone go and was trying to not erupt while waiting to leave with my girl.


“DAMMIT TO HELL,” I said entering the house. “What a putz I was to think that an important man like Stephan Schwartz just might take the time to come and listen. He promised us ... he promised me!”

I hit the dinner table hard enough to break off a piece of it.

“MICHAEL, calm down,” my mother said to me.

“WHY? Give me one good reason to,” I said in response.

Katie took me by the shoulders and said, “Get over this, Michael.”

“I want to call him and scream at him,” I said slamming my left fist into my right palm.

“Michael,” Jenn said with a softer voice. “It’s no big deal. Get over it. Schedule Phantom instead.”

I took a great big breath and said, “You’re right. This has been a tough last 72 hours. Let’s eat some leftovers, why don’t we?”

Ally and Katie got out all the covered leftovers from the last week. I nuked some hotdogs and hamburgers along with heating up some buns and that was good for Jennifer and me. Jan, Katie and Ally all enjoyed the remaining goodies. We do this rather often. We share ... everything!


Wednesday morning at school I got a lot of pats on the back from the guys and soulful looks from the girls and the teachers. I could have very easily stayed mad, but the truth is ... I am actually happy the whole thing is over. One less thing to worry about.

I went to the orchestra classes and went through some of the second act of LES MISÉRABLES. After lunch with Jennifer, my phone rang.

“Hello, this is Michael?”

“Hello Michael, this is Stephen Schwartz ... sorry about cancelling on you. I had a commitment in London, but you know about that. My PA called and told you all of this on Monday, correct?”

NO! Nobody called me. I have been pissed for the last eighteen hours. I just figured you decided we couldn’t possibly pass your standards to put on your show...”

“Michael, calm down. By the luck of ... life, a few of your audience videoed the audition and put it online. Who is that young woman singing Galinda? She is the most effervescent talent I have seen since Kristin Chenoweth. And, the brunette is marvelous as well. I am sorry for the miscommunication. I want you to put on the show, but I don’t want to wait eighteen months. The movie plans are ramping up to sometime in 2019. We may get Lea Michele for Elphaba. Can you possibly do it sooner?”

“Uh — w-wait a minute. I was supposed to get a call? Shit ... uhm, I need to check on something. Can I call you back tonight?”

“Sure Michael, I have to go and fire my PA. Can’t wait to hear from you. Glad I followed up. Goodbye.”

I pushed end, put my phone in my pocket and dropped to a sitting position. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. The first person to stop and say something to me was Jeremy Nichols. He sat down and said, “Hey boss ... what’s happening?”

“WICKED ... young man, that’s what’s happening.”

“We are putting on WICKED together this coming May instead of THE SOUND OF MUSIC. You are going to conduct the understudy performance. How does that sound?” I said putting up a hand for him to hit. He did, and we got up.

I made the rounds, finding Paul and Cece, Harold and Clara then ran to find Jennie, Katie, Clarice and Richard, telling them the good news. I told Jennifer and that night at home after telling our moms, we quickly put together an Audition Notice for before the Christmas holidays.

WICKED AUDITIONS
AUDITIONS will be held the Sunday after the close of LES MISÉRABLES at 11am at the LHS Auditorium.

ELPHABA THROPP
The future Wicked Witch of the West ... also known as The Eminent Thropp.

GALINDA ARDUENNE UPLAND
ELPHABA’S roommate in college, who hates her at first, but they become good friends.

NESSAROSE “NESSA” THROPP
ELPHABA’S younger sister, who becomes the Wicked Witch of the East, and is very jealous of her big sister.

FLYERO TIGELAAR
He is the prince of the Arjiki in Winkie Country. Has a romantic fling with Elphaba.

WIZARD OF OZ
A human who came to OZ from Earth in a hot air balloon. He orchestrated a coup d’état and overthrew the Ozma Regent. It is implied that he is Elphaba’s father.

MADAME MORRIBLE
The headmistress of Shiz University’s Crage Hall, which Elphaba and Glinda attend.

DOCTOR DILLAMOND
A talking goat and also professor at Crage Hall.

BOQ
A munchkin who knew Elphaba as a child and reunited with her at college. He had a crush on Galinda but is now married with two children.

The rest of the roles will be filled at the first rehearsal.

Sing something from the show if you expect a major role, otherwise any Broadway style song will be expected.


I was flying like a kite after showing this to everyone to pass muster ... then I remembered I didn’t run this by Jennie Robinson. I took my phone and dialed.

“This is Jennifer Robinson?”

“Hey there Jennie. This is Michael Thomas.”

“Oh, hello Michael. You certainly sound excited. What’s going on?”

I explained the earlier conversation with Mr. Schwartz, telling her I needed to call him back to get things started.

“Wonderful, is there time to do everything alongside the other events planned?” she asked.

“Do not worry about that, Ma’am. I will make sure everything is handled. The only question mark that has popped into my head is about the green makeup our Elphaba will need to wear. I don’t want Joan ... or, whoever plays the part, to have a green pall to her face all summer vacation.”

“There are a number of tricks I know of Michael. You sound so excited. Call him back and get things rolling. This still will be the last co-production between the two schools?”

“Yes ma’am, that is correct. Thank you for your support. See you at school whenever.”

After we got home, I asked for Jennifer to come behind me and rub my shoulders for a moment.

I dialed Mr. Schwartz... “Hello Michael, how is everything?”

“Better than I had hoped. I am sorry for cursing earlier. I was reeling from...”

“Don’t worry. Give me the address to send the scores and librettos.”

I repeated twice our address and home phone and my email to him, making him laugh. He said I would get everything FedEx. We said goodbye.

I smelled my favorite meal. I don’t know how she did it so quickly, but the noodles were just being put in the pot of stock. I saw mom, Ally and Jenn up to their arms in flour. I went behind each of them giving a kiss on the neck and a quick feel of my hands on their breasts.

Of course, Ally swooned. Mom moaned, and Jennifer leaned back against me feeling my erection. Katie pulled me away from my trifecta asking me to do the same with her.

In view of the ladies I got up behind her and began to massage her large breasts. Her nipples were hard as erasers and she was reacting as well.

“That is so hot,” Jennifer said.

“You got that Jenn,” her mother said.

“I have wanted to do that since she moved in,” my mother said. “Did I just say that out loud?”

“Yes you did, Janice,” Katie said. “Maybe later ... you and me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.