MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 22

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Janice helped me tag the songs I needed with numbered post-it’s from one to twenty-three. We hadn’t worked on a project like this together since before Jenn and her mom, Ally moved in.

Mom could sing from each of them except the La Boehme aria. I have such a cool mom ... talented and beautiful. I hope her beau, Brian knows what he has and doesn’t blow it!

Ally and Jenn yelled “DINNER” and we got up and walked hand in hand to the dining table. My girl wanted to get more involved in making meals, and this one smelled quite aromatic. The meal was Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin, with mashed potatoes and split peas.

Jennifer was so excited about it. After setting the food on the table, she pressed herself up tight against me. We kissed, and all four of us down to have dinner.

She even cut me off a piece of the tenderloin and put it on my plate. Then, she served me some mashed potatoes, making a well and poured some gravy into it. Lastly, she served me a helping of peas. I gave her a kiss after each separate event.

“You never did that with me before, Honey,” my mother said with a chuckle in her voice.

“I was respecting our mother-son relationship, Janice. Since the recent turn of events, I will immediately kiss the cook whenever any of you wish me to,” I responded.

That made all three look at one another for a moment, then the ladies all laughed out loud.

We all dug into our food, which tasted as good as it had smelled. I gave Jenn a thumbs up for her expertise in the kitchen being on a par with her expertise in the bedroom. She blushed and smiled broadly at me.

“I think I will cook tomorrow night,” Mom said smiling at me. “Anything special you would like, Michael?”

“Mother, you already know what I like the best, but surprise me if you would like?”


“OK, Honey. Do you want to help me clean up everything?” she said with a wink.

I took a final bite and grabbed my and Jenn’s empty plates. She and her mother left the area. I got the main dishes and mom wrapped and put them in the fridge bending over putting her nice butt right in front of me.

I knew she was doing that on purpose, and I placed my hands directly on her butt rubbing up against her slowly.

She stayed put saying, “I knew you couldn’t help yourself. Honey, help me finish cleaning first ... all right?”

We quickly got through the process. I even wiped down the table with a moist cloth making sure it was completely clean.

I followed her into her bedroom. I can’t believe we were about to fuck with everyone home, but she was using her significant wiles to seduce me.

I waited for her to make the first move and she walked over to me and unzipped my pants sticking her hand inside to find her prize. “Oooh honey, you are so big and hard ... can I give you a blowjob?”

Too excited for my own good, I replied quickly, “Anytime, Janice.” (She had asked me to call her that around the house, instead of Mom!)

She dropped to her knees as she fished me out and began the licking of my fully hardened dick. I jumped a little at first contact, but I quickly became more active. I took her head and pulled her towards me trying to get more of me inside her lovely mouth. I went too fast causing her to gag... “I’m sorry mom,” taking my hands off her head.

“Your instincts were good,” she said after getting her voice back. I stripped myself and got on the bed. She stripped and hovered over my dick looking anxious to finish what she started. She took my hardness and started again. She was very aggressive compared to our previous time together.

I just lay there trying to suppress making too much noise while getting a blowjob from my own hot and naked mother. I saw her tits hanging down and swaying, as I was getting closer to an eruption.

“Jan, I am getting really close ... hang on — here it comes,” I barely had time to say as I filled her mouth. I heard her swallowing, and it was so very exciting. It won’t matter how many times we might do this. I have no qualms about loving my mother in every way that she will allow me.

She licked me clean then rolled on her back exposing herself to me. She beckoned to me, and I moved into position and started kissing her on the mouth. She loves to be kissed, and I love to be the one who’s kissing her. I played with her breasts while we kissed. She put her hands in my hair and pulled me tight with kisses like we never had before.

I moved my hand from her breast and took my dick and shoved it inside her with all my might, making her gasp with our mouths entwined. She tastes so remarkable, perhaps the tastiest of my five intimate partners to date.

My thrusting continued, as she began to push back against me causing a slapping sound with each thrust. God, I love her. If Brian and she get real serious, I guess we would have to stop, but until then, we can make sweet love as often as Jenn lets me, and Janice wants me!

She was responsive, and I finally was ready to cum inside her.

I stayed going deep but had to slow down as the feeling came from my toes and released through my dick. I stopped completely, so she could feel my throbbing and Michael Milk filling up her. She didn’t know of that term, and I was told not to share it with either one of them.

“Ooh God, Michael. You are such a satisfying lover. Thank you so much, Honey. Could you get me a small towel, please?”

I pulled out and ran to her bathroom and came back with a hand towel. She placed it between her legs to sop up my excess that was dripping out of her.

“Jennifer must be in heaven every time you two make love. I envy her, but now we have made love a few times. You don’t seem to mind that I find you so enticing, do you?”

“The feeling is mutual, Janice. I love you so much, and neither Jenn nor Ally seem to mind, so, why should I?”

“Come here,” she said pulling me down and giving me one last kiss before telling me to get dressed and go to bed. I offered to stay and sleep with her, but she insisted I leave.

I glanced at the time and headed to my room, where I saw Jennifer asleep next to where I usually lie. I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth and went to bed. I quietly said to her, “Thank you,” and she raised her head and said, “I think it’s beautiful you love her so much.”


On the bus the next morning, I had a sack of scores besides my own backpack. We arrived safely, and Jennifer helped me take it all in to Clara. We had a quick kiss and she left. I got out everything and put things in order for Clara, requesting one hundred twenty-five copies of the set, in order. I instantly heard her start humming “Blame It On The Bossa Nova,” as I left to my shared space with Paul.

I heard the sounds of kissing, so I waited outside for a while. Cece came through the door putting on a fresh coat of lip-gloss. She saw me, blushed, and walked away quickly.

“Maybe you should put a sock on the doorknob next time,” I said walking in.

“Sorry Michael, she is much too pretty to ignore,” he said cheekily.

“I handed off the Teacher’s concert music to Clara. I will have a copy of everything for each teacher and each member of the combined orchestra. I hope to have the first rehearsal early next week. Could you pass that on to your beautiful fiancée?”

“Sure can, Michael. By the way, my parents have both passed away and I don’t have a brother. Would you be my best man next summer at the wedding?”

I turned towards him and just stood there, amazed over his request. “Thank you so much, I would be honored, Percival.”

“Cece likes my middle name,” he said back to me.

“Did Jen like it as well?” I asked.

“As a matter of fact, she did. Our breakup was never about love or sex for that matter. She just was too aggressive for me. If that’s too much information, I’m sorry, but I see how you look at her sometimes and don’t want my best friend to fall into her clutches.”

“Don’t worry about that, my Jennifer is all I can handle. I can only imagine how much of a tigress Miss Stapleton is,” I said.

“Keep it in your imagination and your pants. I wouldn’t want to see you hurt or her fired over something like that, promise me?”

“I will do my very best. She is really hot you know.”

“Good boy,” he said.


I popped into Principal McGowan’s office to ask about bringing my girlfriend to lunch with me to the Teachers’ Lounge and he instantly responded it was OK by him.

I excused myself and took a brisk walk to Lincoln High meeting my girl just outside Administration. I gave her a quick kiss and asked her to stay put for a moment. I popped in to Principal Summers asking the same question about taking my girlfriend to lunch in their Lounge, which he approved of, as quickly as Harold had only moments before.

We walked together and went in finding a place to sit. I had many teachers say ‘Hello’ to the two of us. She was turning heads all by herself. Charlie put up his hand and I high-fived him as we found a place to sit by ourselves.

Mrs. Pierce, an Algebra teacher, came up to us and turning to Jennifer said, “So you are the young lady he always talks about?” She went on to introduce herself hoping that Jennifer might get in her class sometime during her time at Lincoln. My girl was very courteous as she shook hands with Mrs. Pierce, who stepped away meeting up with a gentleman I didn’t know.

“Michael, this is incredible. You must really be hot shit around here to get to eat with the teachers,” she said with a fabulous smile on her face.

“Potty mouth,” I intoned.

“Sorry,” she said, giving me a kiss.

We were handed today’s choices, Tri-tip and Roasted Potatoes or Zesty Tilapia (fish) with Mushrooms. I ordered the meat dish and my girl got the fish. Miss Stapleton walked in ... came over and said “Hello” to us. We returned the greeting and Jennifer actually asked if she wanted to join us or not. It sounded sincere.

“I don’t want to interfere with you two lovebirds. I am having lunch with Amy Taylor, a fellow teacher. Thanks for asking, maybe another time. Could Michael handle two Jennifer’s at once?”

I blushed deeply, and my girl grinned and said, “Who knows ... sounds like fun, doesn’t it, Michael?”

I said nothing as I looked around to see if anyone was listening to this outstanding overture of innuendo. She turned away after waving goodbye to us.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” I asked.

“Not as much as you would, Michael,” she said with a really broad smirk on her face. Fortunately, our food came to us.

We ate in silence, occasionally sharing by feeding each other something off our own plates. Her Tilapia was indeed zesty, and she loved my Tri-Tip. We both agreed to get our mothers to fix each of these meals in the future. I had never been here and not have been a guest of a legit teacher, so I asked if I owed anything when the man came to get our plates.

“No, Mr. Thomas ... you have an account with the school. Everything is taken care of. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

I got up, helped Jenn to her feet and we walked out. I did feel like hot shit. We had a final kiss before she ran off to her next class. I needed to get back for my two afternoon classes as well.


After we got home, I found a quiet place to talk with Jenn.

“That conversation today at lunch with Miss Stapleton, what was that all about anyway?”

“I was trying to be nice to her,” she replied.

“By implying we could all ... eat together?”

“You know what she was implying. She is still hot for you and I wouldn’t mind if she and I got to share you,” she said shocking me.

“Don’t do that, Jennifer? I don’t tease you.”

“I am serious, Michael. Would you like two Jennifer’s for the price of one?”

“Jesus Jennifer ... that’s beyond my comprehension. Let me think on that. I need to get through the Williams’ Concert the weekend after next and then I will tell you my answer.”

“I thought you would jump at the chance to have us at the same time,” she said.

“I love you, not her. Let me think on this, please?”

Alice walked in, “What’s going on kids?”

“Nothin,” we said together.

After a dinner of leftovers, we all went into the spa together. I was much more relaxed these days with all of them in bikinis than I had been before. The jets against my back never felt so good. I had a hand on each Guthrie girl while I relaxed. It was all very convalescing and recuperative.

We sleep together most nights, as I felt her up against my back in just a T-shirt. Her hand was on my hip, which I took hold of, and we fell asleep.


At school the next morning, Clara waved at me and handed me 124 copies in order. She kept one for herself. She had my originals taken to my desk. I listened and hearing no making out, I made plenty of noise as I walked through the door.

Nobody, but Paul was there, although I did look around for a quick glance.

“No, I have nobody hiding anywhere, Michael. How are you this morning? Is that our Teachers Concert music on your desk?”

“Yes, it is. I hope to find time for a first run-through this week, if possible,” I said. “Do you think the teachers involved would mind if I called for one on Saturday morning at Lincoln High?”

“No problem for me and Cece. I will ask around for you if you would like?”

“Yes, thanks Paul. If you haven’t decided on where to get married and have your reception, my mother has made available our big backyard for either or both. Since it is in early July, that should be a great time and place.”

He put out his hand and we shook over it saying he needed to check for sure but sounded like it was a done deal. It rarely gets much above 85 or so in our part of the state. Even when it rains, it isn’t too bad in Vincennes. A covered portion of the backyard might keep the weather from becoming an issue. I will talk to Janice about that.

I bagged up the scores, keeping them there until the end of the day. I stayed in the office long enough to assign a score to each orchestra member involved, including ‘Strings.’ Between my girl and I, we can figure how best to include him in as much music as we can. I stuffed them in my backpack and headed over to Lincoln.

Clarice got my attention, “Michael, Principal Summers would like to speak to you sometime today, whenever you have a moment.”

Before I realized I said it, “Thanks, Beautiful,” came out of my mouth. I had never spouted that to her before. She is very pretty.

“I never thought you noticed me, Michael ... what with your girlfriend and Miss Stapleton getting all of your attention,” she giggled.

“I just never ... it’s just that ... I have always thought you were pretty, but it always seemed unprofessional of me to say something like that to you. I am sorry if you found it inappropriate,” I fumbled.

“It’s kind of cute the way you look at me sometimes. I see a glimmer in your eyes that I assumed was all about Miss Guthrie,” she replied. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell the principal if you don’t?”

“I will be back in a few minutes to talk to your boss,” I said leaving.

Although not as bosomy as Cece or Jenn Stapleton, Clarice is easy on the eyes. She has red hair down her back and a nice butt, and lots and lots of freckles.

I found Jen sitting down working on something as I walked in, to say, “Hey there?”

“Hello Michael, what’s going on with you today?” she said breaking into the smile that I know her for.

“Dropping off the sheet music for your orchestra,” I answered.

“They are not mine for much longer. Anything you had to do with me getting that offer from Harold is greatly appreciated,” she said. “When do we start rehearsing for the Teacher’s Concert?”

“I wondered if this coming Saturday would be too last minute? I have Paul finding out over at Jackson Heights. Could you do the same over here?” I asked.

“Sure thing. Did I cause you and Jennifer to be embarrassed yesterday? I wasn’t really trying to do that, but she seems to enjoy the game almost as much as I do.”

“When we got home, she actually asked if I wanted the two of you at the same time,” I said.

That made her sit up straight, and stare at me saying, “And ... you said?”

“I would think on it, but not before the Williams Concert is behind us all,” I retorted.

“I will be waiting for your answer, you know what mine is, don’t you?” she said pouring on her sexuality.

“I believe so,” I answered feeling the swelling in my pants in response.

“I will ask the teachers about Saturday morning for you. Will, I see you at lunch today?”

“I am taking my Jennifer all this week. She has been missing me a lot during the school day. You can always come over and talk if you would like. I finally have my girl not afraid of you. I really hurt her feelings on our weekend tryst. It’s been slow going ever since.”

“I understand that, Michael,” she said. I took her hand, kissed it, and left to a giggle.

I had my empty sack on my shoulder as Clarice said, “He’s in, go ahead Michael,” giving me a wink in the process. Oh, dear God!

He stood as I entered, “Hello Michael, how are things going with the concerts?”

“Everything is on track, Sir. I even have an idea or two for February, March and April next year. May will be the SOUND OF MUSIC on the Jackson Heights auditorium stage. I have asked Stuart Holland to be our Technical Director. My mother will be the Choral Director with Paul, Cece, and Jen Stapleton helping as needed. That will conclude my responsibilities at Jackson Heights,” I said.

“With Jen Stapleton leaving us, and I am very happy for her, we have a position to be filled. I haven’t requested anyone yet to replace her. I have a possible short–term solution and it involves you, Michael,” he said.

“Me, sir?”

“Yes, Michael. Orchestra and choir are most definitely, your bailiwick. With a credentialed teacher to report to, you could be a Teacher’s Assistant, actually running the two programs while you are going to your regular classes.”

“Don’t I need to have some sort of skill set, or at least a high school diploma to do something like this, Sir?” I questioned.

“I believe you already have the necessary skills to do it, you just need a properly credentialed teacher to help you as needed. That would give me a chance for the necessary time to really locate and vet just the right replacement for Miss Stapleton.”

“Who would be the teacher you are talking about, Principal Summers?” I asked.

“First, call me Richard ... it’s OK with me. Since you already know her, I have asked Miss Stapleton to be your mentor. She has agreed as long as it’s all right with you?”

“Uh – Wow ... Richard. Can I run this by my family? My first instinct would be to say yes, but I hope to only take three years to get through high school. I intend to graduate with my girlfriend.”

“The job comes with a regular paycheck of $500 per week, if that motivates you at all,” he responded.

“That all sounds very nice. I can give an answer by the end of the week, is that OK?”

“Fine Michael. Thank you for that.”

I got up, shook his hand and left. Geez!


I kept this to myself until after I got home from school, so I would only have to explain it once. I found our moms in the spa, so we joined them, and I explained what I had been offered from Richard.

“So, you will be working directly under Miss Stapleton?” my girl said with the cutest giggle.

“I was wondering the same thing, Michael,” her mother added.

“She prefers being on top,” I said.

That got me a slap from them all, but they were love slaps.

After a while, I asked, “What are we doing for dinner tonight?”

“How about we go back to Hooters?” Ally suggested getting both mom and Jenn to turn to her with nasty looking grins on their faces.

Mom picked up her watch saying, “It’s early enough for the drive, how about it, Honey?”

“I won’t mind; you all know that. The food was good.”

They all broke into giggles as we all started to get out of the spa. Mom’s bikini had gone transparent and I took Jennifer by the hand moving quickly.

In less than ten minutes, we were on our way to Evansville. The Guthrie girls sat together in the back while I sat next to mom who was driving. She had changed into some form-fitting blouse and slacks, as had Ally. I am thinking there might be the female version of a good old-fashioned “Who is Hotter?” contest. I will have a ringside seat. My Jennifer apparently isn’t entering the squared circle.

Are you ready to rummmmmm-ble?

We got there and were greeted by Jen, who walked us to her area. She and the moms’ made eye contact. They all smiled at each other and we all sat down. She bent over to give me a menu and show off her generous bosom, and then went to the other ladies doing the same thing. Mom had opened a few buttons on her blouse since we had been in the car.

Jen came back with glasses of water for us all, then asked my mother for her order.

“I will have one of your Double D Burger combos. You really need a Double E Burger ... at least for your customers, Jen,” she said.

“I am actually a Triple D, but finding underwear is difficult,” she said. “Not even Victoria’s Secret has comfortable stuff in my size. Even then, they are expensive. Anyway ... enough about breasts.”

She looked over at Ally who said, “Mine are only D cups, but they’re plenty big enough for me. I would like the “More Than a Mouthful Burger” meal, please? With the works.”

Jen wrote it down and walked over to my girl. “Mine are 34C and Michael really likes them ... a lot.” Jenn said with a big grin. “I would like a Chopped Cobb Salad please with extra turkey?”

She looked at me, as did my three companions, and I said, “I would like a double order of Boneless Wings, with the hottest sauce you have. I want to try something I have never had before, so also an order of oysters, please.”

My ladies all giggled as Jen wrote it down and said, “We have the biggest oysters of anybody. You will love them Michael. I know how much you like to try new things,” she added.

She left causing me to take a look at her ass. Yowser!

“Do ladies always talk about their breasts and bra sizes like that?” I wondered aloud.

“Is something wrong with that?” Alice asked.

“I guess not, but it has an effect on a young man such as myself. I doubt I can get up until long after we’re through with dinner.”

“All of that talk must have made my little boy horny, didn’t it, Michael?” my grinning mother said.

“It wasn’t really the talk. It was more about how you all are being so bawdy. You haven’t worn that blouse in a very long time. I remember when you said it was too tight to keep wearing.”

“I thought you were a boob man, Honey?” she said.

I just laughed, a little too loud at her assertion. The bigger problem was that she was exactly on the mark by saying that.

“Michael, when we first met I wasn’t very busty yet,” my Jennifer said. “What drew you to me?”

“Your smile. Your angelic face, your beautiful voice and the best smile I ever saw in my life,” I answered.

Bringing my face to hers for a nice kiss, she said, “Good answer, Michael.”

With a Hooter Helper Honey behind her, Jen brought our food out. She gave everyone his or her food, and then asked the open question, “Did I get everything right?”

“Everything, including my three ladies, looks fabulous Jennifer. Can I ask you a school-related question?”

“Sure Michael.”

“I talked to Richard Summers today and he offered me the choir and orchestra positions, and he told me you would be my mentor. Are you OK with this arrangement?”

“He approached me with the idea earlier in the week, and you immediately came to mind. I know you probably don’t feel qualified, but you know as much as anyone I have ever encountered about how music should sound both instrumentally and vocally. It’s only until someone with the right qualifications come along. You will be wonderful ... you know all the kids and they respect you. I respect you as well.”

“Enjoy your food, folks. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.”


I looked at my food and decided to ask, “Son, how do I eat these oysters?”

Mom and Ally broke into the giggles for about two solid minutes, before Ally said, “There is no right way, but since it is your first time ... take your fork and move the oyster around in the liquid. Then, pick up the shell with the oyster and slurp it down. You can just swallow it like that, or you could take a bite first. The flavor comes out more if you bite it first. Your mother and I used to have oyster eating contests back in college together.”

Following her instructions, I went through the motions and took the bite. It was very flavorful. It made me wonder about the supposed sexual benefits of eating them. Perhaps, I might find out, later.

About halfway through our dinner Jen came back to check on us. “How did you like the oysters, Michael? You were an oyster virgin before tonight, I assume.”

“They were saltier than I expected. Is that natural or added by the cook?” I asked.

“It’s all part of the experience, lo ... Michael. Some are saltier; some are sweet, buttery sometimes even metallic. The really nice restaurants have firmer ones than ours,” she said.

“I like firmer, you should know that, Jen,” I said in front of everyone, getting a hand on my leg from my girl.

She topped off everyone’s drink and left.

For dessert, Jenn and I got a piece of Key Lime Pie while our mothers got a piece of Caramel Fudge Cheesecake.

Back at home, we all said goodnight. I gave them all a kiss good night. Ally grabbed me by the butt cheeks while we kissed until Mom pulled her away from me.

Jennifer took me by the arm and said, “I hope you are in the mood, because I sure am.”


I woke up sore all over, with a nude body on top of me. It was Jennifer. Man, was she a tigress last night. I came three times deep inside her pussy, with the last time being her riding me until we orgasmed together. What a marvelous sweetheart and lover I have.

How lucky I was that day I first let everyone know I knew how to conduct music. That was the day I first laid eyes on this gorgeous blonde, who now is temporarily a brownette and naked on top of me. I saw her head moving and she looked up at me and said, “Hi there, stud. You were fantastic last night. I am not sure I can move from where I am. Why don’t we take a day off from school? I haven’t missed a day of school since you came home from the hospital from your ‘encounter’ with Bill Chapman’s hooligans. Please, just let me stay here for a few more hours. You are so soft ... like a naked teddy bear.”

“Are you sure about this, Jenn?”

“If we stay home, we can fuck some more ... maybe all day long?” she smiled at me.

“I am ahead in all of my classes Jenn, how about you?”

“I could miss a day and my girlfriends would catch me up,” she acknowledged and still hadn’t moved at all.

“Sounds like a day of fun and play. Pull the covers up in case one of our mothers walks in, especially your mother. She practically assaulted me last night with her tongue when we got home from Hooters.”

“I saw that. She practically humped you standing up. That’s why your mother pulled her away from you,” she said finally pulling the covers over her bare butt.

Ally walked into the room just then. “Hey kids, you are still in bed ... come on, the bus won’t wait for you.”

“We’re taking a day off, mother,” Jennifer announced, then rolling up on me to give me a nice big kiss.

“A day off. Why would you want to miss school on purpose?” she noted pulling the covers back and stopped, seeing her daughters naked form.

I heard a low moan from Ally, but she said, “All right, but come to breakfast. You both need your strength.”

Jenn giggled and got up off me, exposing my hardening dick in the process. I saw Ally actually licking her lips, then I got up gave her a kiss and joined Jenn in the bathroom.

After our shower together, we put on just enough clothing to cover the important bits. We casually walked into the kitchen with our mothers both drinking coffee.

“Alice has told me that you two are taking a day off. What do you want me to say about why you aren’t there today?” Janice said.

“You really need to do that?”

“If I don’t, they will call me wondering what happened to you,” she said with insistence in her voice. “I would assume Harold might worry!”

“Tell them we got sick from a new restaurant that served not properly cooked food. My oysters weren’t properly cooked.”

“You knew that when you ordered them, Michael,” she said now with her hands on her hips.

“We are both ahead in our classes, and deserve a day off,” Jenn said.

Mom let the silence pervade the room for a while before she said, “All right kids. You presented a good logical case. I will call the schools. Your breakfast is getting cold.”

I went to her and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Jennifer followed suit. I heard her on the phone calling for me. Ally called Lincoln for Jenn and we wolfed down the eggs, toast and bacon that had been made for us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.