MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 10

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

[Disclaimer: This story reads best in LANDSCAPE MODE on a smart phone or any other mobile device.]


Coming up to get herself a soda, nine-year-old choir member Selena Marshall stayed to ask mom if she could show her how to play the harp. They exchanged information, and she walked down to her girlfriends really excited.

I turned to Mom and Alice, “How do you think it’s going so far?”

“Michael,” mom said. “You are being just firm enough to keep them in line. Don’t yell. That never works, especially with the older kids. You are ... just right.”

“May I throw in my two cents?” Harold said having gotten up to stretch his legs.

“Certainly, Sir.”

“You seem to have a kinship with most of these youngsters, use that to your advantage. I see respect from them all, even Paul and Cece. It takes a very special capability to do what you are doing, especially with the older kids. If you get bored with conducting, I would recommend you get into teaching. You look quite comfortable out there, Son.”

“I agree,” Clara said. “You seem so confident in front of anyone. Earlier this week, when you came in the Teachers’ Lounge, I saw a quick flash of nervousness, but you got on top of things and were instantly in command.”

“You spoke to the entire teaching staff?” my mother said raising an eyebrow in the process.

“We are having a Teacher’s Concert next year. I already have half a dozen teachers wanting to be part of it. Even Miss Janeway wants to sing ... something from an opera. That could become another annual event,” I said trying to sound humble.

“You still need to find someone to succeed you,” Principal McGowan said.

“I know I do, sir. Conductors are found, not made.”

“Well said, Michael, get something to eat. I am tired simply from watching you,” he said to chuckles.

All the ladies laughed at him. I found a pizza that hadn’t been attacked, took two pieces, and found my girl. She was sitting with Joan, Nancy, and Shirley.

“Hey ladies, may I join you?”

“Sure can, stud,” Nancy said. All of them giggled.

“Nancy, I expect you to try out for Eponine or Cosette, you have the best voice ... after Jennifer of course.” Another giggle.

“What about me?” Joan remarked.

“Perhaps Madame Thenardier, or possibly any of the older women characters of the show. Shirley, I see you as a possible Eponine as well. We need many ladies to play beggars, factory workers, wedding guests, and whores. I need lots and lots of whores in the show. I am sorry for how that sounds, but I hope you understand?”

Looking towards the back entrance into the house, I saw Selena listening raptly to mom; occasionally plucking a string to hear its tone. Marvelous!

Alice was going around picking up trash.

“Excuse me ladies,” I said getting up to help her.

“Save your strength, Loverboy,” my future mom-in-law said, “You have got a lot to do still this afternoon. If I haven’t said so, I am very proud of you, both as a student, a conductor, and future son-in-law.”

“You are very sweet to say all of that. ‘OKAY FOLKS ... CLEAN UP,’” I said. “There are three bathrooms inside the house, each with a single roll of TP in it,” I said. There was a run of boys going inside. “Clean up after yourselves,” I pointedly said to each one as they ran by me.

Twenty minutes later, it appeared everyone was ready for the second act to begin.

My Radio Show cast was in position. I quickly explained they needed to get closer together, so the orphans listening to the old-time radio could be seen on the other side of the stage.

Out of the Entr’acte, Anna sung a partial reprise of “Maybe.”

James is ready for his first speech as Bert...

BERT HEALY
Thank you, Annie. Thank you, Annie. On America’s favorite radio program, the Oxydent Hour of Smiles, starring your old softy, Bert Healy

(Somebody will walk on, carrying an Applause sign)

(to Annie)
BERT
Say Something?

ANNIE
Thank you, Bert Healy

It went forward as music #16A underscored the dialogue, changing into #17 “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile.”

The Boylan Sisters are cute and on pitch...

BERT
Hey, Hobo Man, Hey, Dapper Dan,
You have Both Got Your Style.
But Brother,
You’re Never Fully Dressed
Without A Smile

When the Radio version is over; the Orphans version takes over the stage. They have been taught some dance moves, I was told.

The musical key changes while the orphans do a small scene before they start singing.

They finished performing a kick line and Miss Hannigan comes out with her whistle. That scene is kept intact, due to the Lily/Rooster pretense at the end of it. John is really hitting Rooster’s sleaziness quite well. My Jennifer, on his arm, is wonderfully ditzy.

That parlays into the “Easy Street Reprise,” #19, with Jennifer’s lovely voice providing the counterpoint to Joan and John’s character voices.

I didn’t have the heart to cut anything from the Cabinet scene. Our FDR, Randy Johnson, is quite the mimic. Even Principal McGowan sounded impressed as the scene went on.

I hadn’t originally cast much of a cabinet for this scene, but it’s a bit of history, although politically skewed to make FDR look like a savior to the masses. Nevertheless, this is no place for conservative politics.

After they did it once, including the “Tomorrow” reprise, I stopped everything and did it again, to reinforce the newness of it.

Up next, was another scene that seemed too important to cut, including the build up to, “Something Was Missing.”

Again, I had Grace watching from afar as Warbucks sang this important song. Anna pretended to be writing a letter to her friends at the orphanage, as he sang about her. He took her and they danced the waltz together. They must have worked on it on their own. It looked marvelous. She got on his shoes and he did it again, breaking apart to get ready for the end of the song.

Grace was watching as they performed, her hand out to touch him as the song ended.

I did cut the scene after that, just explaining that Warbucks decided to adopt Annie.

That went seamlessly into music #25, ‘Annie/I Don’t Need Anything.’

The number was marvelous. The concrete slab wasn’t large enough for the tap portions, so they just stood and sang. I had given the choirs something to sing again, and they were darn good at it.

“SHORT BREAK,” I announced.

I went up to Rooster and Lily and gave them some business to do when they entered into the next scene. My girl listens and is quick to pick up new ideas.

I went over and got a drink of water, then poured the rest of it on my face. I ran my hands through my hair, and then shook like a dog. There were giggles, sounding like Isabel.

We didn’t have the entire percussion department here today, but I was aware they knew the music pretty well.

“OK people, let’s finish this up. We have about forty minutes left. Let that be your motivation, if you wish. We will be touching up all next week the moments that could have been better. We go on very soon for three performances. Then, it’s schools out until August. We lose five members of this cast to Lincoln High over the summer. That’s James Allen, Jennifer Guthrie, Justin Hill, Joan Prefontayne, and Shirley Wicks ... even more from our choirs and orchestra.”

“We typically lose sixth graders when it’s time for seventh grade, so please, stay at Jackson Heights School. We have a new tradition to follow, our children and our children’s children to maintain. We have our own multi-purpose auditorium being built. Personally, I can’t wait for that and our first event in it. If you don’t have any pride in your school, get some! Otherwise, there are public schools for those who don’t care as much as I do.”

“Are you ready to begin, everybody?”

“YES!”

Nothing from here on out is cut or cropped down. Jennifer and John were marvelous, getting their lines almost word perfect. They played their ‘Mr. and Mrs. Mudge’ characters wonderfully. I have got a multitalented girlfriend, don’t I?

From there it goes to Annie’s “Maybe” Reprise, and then there is the longest section of the script without music, after which the show closes with the singing of music #28 “New Deal for Christmas” which includes Warbucks, Grace, Annie, FDR, and the Company. I have also included the choirs, and it sounded much more grandiose. I went through it all two additional times to help the orphans really understand their part of it better. My final decision is to keep ‘New Deal!’

“That’s it ... we’re done! See you this next week, practice your lines people! I will hunt you down, if necessary. If you haven’t been spoken to about your outfits for the show, stay and talk to Jennifer’s mother. Goodbye, you were fabulous.”

I looked at my watch; we had taken only four and one-half hours, and I was very happy. With just over four weeks of rehearsals, some complete run-throughs, and three performances. This may just outdo our Webber/Sondheim concert!

I got many high-fives and cheek kisses from the boys and girls, respectively. A few of my actors helped get the chairs and music stands back in the truck. In a matter of twenty minutes, the place was empty. We sent pizzas home with those who asked. We kept two for ourselves.

Harold and Clara stood. I put my hand out and my principal said, “Magnificent Michael. Does your mother know what happens on Monday?”

“No, she doesn’t,” Janice said. “You know, Harold?”

“It’s need-to-know, Mrs. Forrester,” I said. “And you don’t, yet.”

Paul and Cece came back in to say goodbye. I kissed her hand and shook his. They left their go-bags up in what would be ‘their room.’

“Did you get the kids sizes, Alice?” I asked her.

“Yes, I can get to work on things now. Thank you for today. I second what your principal said,” she said, giving me a prolonged kiss on the cheek.

Jennifer followed that up with a quite provocative kiss between us. Mom even got in on it, giving me a chaste kiss upon the lips.

I excused myself to run into the bathroom.

We locked up and went to our place. I was out on my feet, so I said I was going up to nap. A matter of moments later, my girl was helping me to bed.

“I have no strength left Jennifer. Join me, if you would like, but I really need to nap to recharge my batteries.”

“I can nap without doing anything. I just don’t want you ever going to sleep without me next to you.”

“That’s delightful to hear. Help me get my shirt and pants off, please?”

She was a good girl, unbuckling, then unzipping my pants and pulling them off. She took off my shirts leaving me topless. She quickly got herself down to her underwear, and we fell asleep. It was dreamless.


I woke up four hours later, hyper-energized, so I took a shower, and went to work on my LES MISÉRABLES ideas. I went online and grabbed the character’s list and converted it to an excel document. I brought up my list of students who have performed in any way so far and was putting some dream casting together. I was sitting on the sofa downstairs when a pretty girl with a blonde ponytail sat next to me.

“Whatcha doing?” she asked.

“Putting together a dream cast of LES MISÉRABLES with just Jackson Heights performers. Starting with you, sweetheart.”

“That’s so adorable,” she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

I showed her what I had put together, she agreed with most of them. With her up, I now wanted to work on getting our music inventory on the computer, so I found the box we were working from when we stopped. She’s the faster typist, so we started back up.

I wondered where the ladies were, but we kept going making quick progress along the way. We were halfway through the second box, before we saw the ladies coming in the front door.

“Hello,” mom said. “We went shopping and to Goodwill to find some of the props and many of the costumes, we needed.”

“Look at this red wig we got for Anna?” Alice said holding up a real enough looking scarlet wig. I nodded compliance. We went back to work on the music.

“Would you like to hear something played, Michael?” Janice asked.

“No, not really mom. I want to get this done, so we can use it to find music for our monthly concerts at Jackson Heights, but thanks for asking.”

“We will be in the kitchen kids, if you need anything?” she said.

Jenn and I went back to work. We brought the harp home with us. Selena had made some appointments with mom. I doubted she would charge her anything.

I excused myself from Jenn and walked into the kitchen.

“Is that wig real hair?”

“I believe so, why?” Alice said.

“I want Annie’s regular hair and the wig she wears to be exactly the same shade of red. If that wig can be colored, we will use it, otherwise we won’t use a wig for the Christmas scene, OK?”

“I understand Michael,” Alice said. “You’re the boss.”

“I would like to ask you both, was I ever ‘unpleasant’ today?”

“No, Michael, on the contrary, you were very nice to everyone,” Janice said.

I went to the fridge, got two bottles of water, and went back to my girl. With extreme focus, we finished two more boxes of music, and one of the pizzas.


I was excited the next morning, with the possibility of two tests in all seven courses. I asked Jenn to tell Cece and Paul that I wouldn’t be in their respective classes, due to my ‘finals.’

Math was first, Mrs. MacArthur handed me a booklet and a bubble card. I had encountered these before. I was separated from the other kids. It was a homerun, probably not missing any answers. I took fifteen minutes to do it, so she gave me the seventh-grade version. It took twenty minutes, again sure of a great score. She told me she would let me know before the day was over. I thanked her as I left. She is so nice to me.

At all my classes, I received both the sixth and the seventh-grade finals. Math, History, Geography, Science, English (Bubble test for sixth, writing an essay for seventh), Social Studies and Technology Literacy (slam dunk!)

I got a lunch period between English and Social Studies. My usual groupies came by. “How has it gone so far?” Paul asked.

“I am confident, considering I never even looked at seventh grade English until today. I was asked to write an Essay, on any subject, so I picked Jazz Music from the ‘40s and ‘50s. That was fun.”

“You amaze me every day, MIchael,” he said.

“How’s it going?” Nancy stopped to ask.

“Better than I expected; I have two left, then I am done.”

“What does that mean?” my blonde beauty said sitting by me to eat.

“He took two different tests in Math,” Kaylee said.

I got a look from my girl, “Are you completely skipping seventh-grade today?”

“Ladies, keep this to yourself, but if things go well for the rest of the day, I will be starting eighth grade in August.”

There was a loud set of giggles.

“Careful, I could recast your parts in ANNIE,” I threatened, but I wouldn’t do it.

It just occurred to me that I might be going from being an old sixth grader to a young eighth grader by the end of the day?

“He wouldn’t do that,” Nancy said. “I have known him since second grade. He has values and ethics most boys don’t. I was going to finally ask him out the week before he met Jennifer. The moment I saw them together for the first time; I saw I had no chance. Jennifer, treat him well or I may just steal him from you.”

“Just try it,” she said through a grin.

“Ladies, don’t fight over me. I am not worth it,” I said.

That caused them to giggle again.


By the end of the day, I was a bit overwhelmed. I went and waited for the results from Clara.

Thirty minutes later, I was called in to speak with the principal. He had a non-descript look on his face as we both sat down.

He tossed score sheets at me, “98%, 99%, five 100%’s, 91%, and a lone 89% ... Michael Robert Thomas Junior ... you will be starting eighth grade in August. Congratulations, Son! You will have plenty of time to put to the LES MISÉRABLES project. I have a meeting here in my office at nine am tomorrow morning with Principal Summers from Lincoln High. Be there — and be prompt.”

We both stood up and shook hands. A flash told me that Clara took a picture.

“Principal McGowan, I want to have professional looking costumes for LES MISÉRABLES, not handmade. There are costume houses to get them from, but my research has come up empty.”

“We will look into that the first of next year. Consider it done and paid for.”

“Thank you for being there last Saturday. I considered asking you, but I am always asking you this and that. You and Clara were a marvelous audience.”

“My pleasure, sorry we were late. Clara was my navigator, and we argued about most of the turns we had to make.”


I found Jennifer and we got on the bus. She could tell by the look on my face. We got home, and I called for everyone to come to the living room.

Alice came from upstairs; Janice came from the kitchen. I sat them down and explained my day of tests.

I got hugs and kisses, first from mom, then a kiss from Alice that surprised me. Mom pulled her off me. Lastly, Jennifer gave me an astonishing kiss.

“Michael, we are getting moved out this week,” Janice said. “Get your most personal things in a box or two. After we get ourselves moved in, we need to go shopping for whatever we find we need. Make a final decision on which spa we should get. I trust you on this honey.”


First off, the meeting with the two principals went very well. I explained my need for the single set piece I had already talked with the Auditorium manager about. I also told them about my idea for staging the first piece of music. They both nodded their heads.

I also mentioned, during the conversation, to have the auditions for LES MISÉRABLES a week before the final day of school. They thought it was an agreeable idea, considering how difficult this type of musical could be. My principal gave me an update on our auditorium project. They were a month ahead of schedule.

The set would be similar to the open double tier set in the 25th Anniversary version of the show. He had mentioned he had seen that before it was taken off of YouTube, and saw no problem building it or renting it. He would let us know, which was the best choice. I went on to ask if they could either rent or purchase more spotlights. With a slight hesitation, I said, “We would buy them from you when our auditorium has been finished, if you would like?”

I got a quick glance from my principal, but the look turned into a smile. Sometimes my mouth makes a promise, that my ass can’t ... no, that’s not how it goes?

Four days later, we were moved out and were settling into our new personal spaces. Everyone’s bed was delivered and installed to our satisfaction. We put Paul and Cece’s things on their fully made bed.

Dressers put where we wanted them, clothes either put away or in boxes against an available wall to be put away at our own pace. Food was packed in special boxes, which was first off the truck.

On that Thursday afternoon, our new spa was delivered. Using an awesome crane to get it over the house. It was placed just under the house’s back roof edge. An employee stayed to fill it and explain how it worked and how to maintain it.

All I saw was a place to get in nightly and let a dozen or so the jets can reduce/remove the tension of the day from my body.

Jennifer and I promised to keep its PH in the proper range.


During that same week at school, we started having our ANNIE rehearsals in the lunch hall/basketball courts as before, so we could have the entire group of performers, choir, and orchestra together.

Isabel, who played Sandy, was really a fine performer.

I have been meaning to ask her if she can sing. She is just the right size for Little Cosette, and has pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. The older version of Cosette needs the same exact look. Nancy Newman, with a change of hair coloring would be perfect!

The trip to Ohio that Janice and Alice had to see Charles and Claire, was happening without much fan fare. Paul and Cece showed up Friday after school, and Janice and Alice left for Evansville for the flight to Cleveland right after that.

The four of us had a nice dinner together, talking about ANNIE, LES MISÉRABLES, and other upcoming things.

The subject of marriage came up, with Paul telling us the date they picked out. With Jennifers’ approval, I announced that on Wednesday, December Third, 2014, we would be getting married in our own back yard.

I asked Paul to be my Best Man, which caused him to get quite emotional, but he answered, “Yes, I would be very proud to do that for you, Michael.”

Since Jenn didn’t have a real best friend her age, she asked Cecelia to be her Matron of Honor, and received an immediate “Yes,” in response.


When dinner was over and the dishwasher loaded up, I suggested that we start a tradition of playing and singing music after dinner before bed.

Everyone loved the idea, having our grand piano in the house. I had presupposed the ideas merit and had a number of full scores both on the piano and in the piano bench.

I went a little off-script and expected one or both of our guests to be first.

They went through the music I had out and Paul was first to say, “In starting a new tradition, the only musical number you can start with would be...

PAUL PLANCK
The Costumes, the scenery,
The makeup, the props
The audience that lifts you
when you’re down

I moved to the piano, and made a chord...

CECELIA CRABTREE
The headaches, the heartaches,
The backaches, the flops
The sheriff who escorts you out of town

Another chord...

JENNIFER GUTHRIE
The opening when your heart beats like a drum

MICHAEL THOMAS
The closing when the customers don’t come

All together we sang...

There’s no business
like show business
like no business I know

And we sang it to the end, along with a dozen other songs, before “BEDTIME,” was announced.

Jenn and I secured downstairs, and followed up Paul and Cece. She does have a nice tush, I noticed again.

We stopped to go into my room, with them noticing, and Cece said, “You share a room?”

“Yeah, won’t you two?” I said, expecting the possibility of this discussion.

“We are engaged, and adults,” Paul said.

“We are engaged,” my girl said showing her bling.

“OK, see you in the morning kids,” Paul said.

“The walls are very thick, you two, we don’t mind?” I said.

Paul took Cece to the room they were staying in, without anything else said.

“That was too much fun,” my girl said stripping down to a strapless bra and matching panty.

We made out, including some heavy petting for awhile, before we went to sleep, with her up against my back.


When they came down, the next morning, we had scrambled eggs, sourdough toast and sizzling bacon.

“You know how to cook?” Paul said.

“We are a team,” I said slapping my girl on the butt.

“Apparently so,” Cece said. “This is very good.”

I was tempted to freak out my two favorite teachers, but I said nothing.

We sat and ate with them, a very silent meal for some reason.

“We were going for a spa after breakfast, you can join us if you’d like?” I said to Paul.

“That does look tempting, Michael,” Paul said.

“What’s ours is yours this weekend, so do whatever you want,” I said.

“That is very sweet of you, Michael,” Cece said. “That bed was the most comfortable sleep I had for years. I must tell you something. I was worried when you asked us to come over at first, I’m not sure why. That’s old news, OK?”

We finished our breakfast, stripped down to our suits, and took some towels with us outside.

It wasn’t long before the future Mr. and Mrs. Planck got in with us. She had on a one piece red swimsuit and he had on board shorts.

I was disappointed, hopeful she had a bikini she would show off, so, I got out, went to the pool and started swimming laps. I had some sexual tension I needed to release.

After swimming ten complete laps, I got out to find Jennifer laying out in the sun, and Paul and Cece enjoying the spa.

“Get up, JR, that spa is calling my name,” and she offered her hand to me, and I pulled her up against me, starting a slightly raunchy kiss in front of our guests.

“My goodness!” Cecelia said.

“Do you disapprove, Miss Crabtree?” I asked as we walked over and got in with them.

“Disapprove is a strong word, Michael,” she said. “If you weren’t engaged, I would likely use a stronger term.”

“Paul, if I may be so bold, why did you wait so long to let Cece know how you felt about her?”

“I ask myself that every day, Michael,” he said. “I worked at Jackson heights for a year, when this blond goddess showed up at the school!”

She gave him a light slap on his chest.

“It was seven years ago, this coming August. I thought I was out of her league. She taught history, and got the Choir job when Harold found out about her musical past. What helped was that Celeste MacArthur showed up, so she could devote her time to choir and all things musical.”

“Celeste,” I said. “I have been wondering what her first name was for some time. But she teaches Math now!”

“She came from UMUC, the University of Maryland University College, with a credential to teach both,” Cece said. “Paul went after her until he found out she was older than him, then we hit it off, but didn’t want the school to know about it.”

“I didn’t go ‘after her,’” he said.

“If that is your recollection, OK,” Cece said giggling.

“There is nothing wrong with having an older partner,” I said, getting a light slap on the back of the neck from Jenn.

“Do have any immediate plans to have children after getting married?” Jennifer asked.

“We haven’t discussed that yet?” Paul said. “What about the two of you?”

“We will definitely wait?” Jennifer said. “Michael has lots of plans about music, theatre, and concerts in that cute little head of his!”

“Excuse me, Missy?” I said.

“Well, pardon me for saying this, but any children you have will be smart, beautiful, and likely very musical,” Paul said.

Jenn blushed, but I agreed!

We all decided to get out, so the girls were first, followed by Paul and me. I stayed to test the spa and put in a pill!

I took in the towels and threw them in the washer for later. I caught up with my girl, and we changed, but in front of one another. It would only be our second time.

I turned on my phone to play some music, and she began a lovely dance, playing with her bikini top, before pulling it off completely.

Oh, dear God! I put my hand down my suit, but she told me to take it off.

I did, and laid back and watched her writhe about moving towards me and watching my reaction to her striptease.

I moved my hand down, but she slapped it away. That got me fully erect, then she did a really smooth move, dropping her bottom to the floor with her face less than a foot from my steel hard cock!

Not being a dummy about it, I knew what could happen to me, and her breath six inches away caused me to cum on her face and in her hair.

“Jesus, Jennifer ... you are amazing!”

She ran into the bathroom, and started a shower. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought of what just happened.

“Oh, Lover boy, care to join me?”


We DID NOT have sex in the shower, but we did touch each other all over, then I watched her wash her hair.

We came out to Paul and Cece in our room, completely dressed and we were both naked.

With arms crossed and a quick glance at my fully rehardened dick, Cece asked, “OK, what is going on in here, exactly?”

Knowing better than to tell the entire story, I answered, “We took a shower together, the first time ever, that’s all!”

“Cover yourself, Michael, please?” she said.

Imagining it was my mother, I dropped my towel, and leisurely went and put on a fresh pair of boxers, the one I had with light sabers from Star Wars. Jenn went back into the bathroom. Smart girl!

“Is that better?” I asked.

“Where did you get those?” Paul asked.

“Meet us downstairs, please? Be completely dressed, both of you?”

As they left, I said, “I got them from Amazon, Paul!”

“Can I come out, Michael?” I heard Jennifer ask.

“Yeah, they are gone,” I answered.


After talking and dressing, we walked down the stairs.

They were having some freshly made coffee, and Miss Crabtree motioned us to the sofa for us to sit down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.