MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Having arrived at Procopio’s Pizza and Pasta, we ordered our food and had a wonderful time together. Alice and I talked about the upcoming ANNIE auditions. I said that I expected upwards of one hundred people auditioning. She thought it might be more than that. It would be at Lincoln High School auditorium for purposes of making sure our leads could ‘Sing Out Louise’ as was said by Mama Rose innumerable times in the wonderful forty-seven-year-old movie called GYPSY.

Back at home ... we did “Together” once. Alice helped Jennifer ‘roughen up’ her voice without her hurting herself. It sounded wonderful. We all said goodbye to one another. I gave my girl a light kiss, but my own mother said to me, “That’s no way to kiss a girl goodnight. Put some lower lip into it, honey?”

With permission having been given, we enveloped each other, lips, arms, and waist. After a few minutes, our mothers pulled us apart.

Jennifer giggled and waved goodbye!

Mom had her hands on her hips, all-stern and everything.

“I love you, mom, goodnight.”


We arrived at school the next day, where there was a posted message:

To: All Students
From: The Office of Principal Harold McGowan!

“Today and today only, everyone’s final class of the day is to report to the lunch area and listen to your fellow students Concert rehearsal, now scheduled for an additional performance. Both performances are Sold Out! I personally wish you all enjoyment.

“This practice is expected to go longer than your final period would. Buses will be held as necessary. Your expectation to applaud and/or cheer is at your own leisure

“If you don’t, I might suggest you transfer to one of Vincennes’ public schools in the fall. The students performing today should expect your finest cooperation as their audience

“When you see any of these students during the day, tell them how it makes you feel when they perform. I personally go out of my way to let them know that they are the finest examples of Jackson Heights Primary School.”

“Shit,” I said under my breath. “Can you believe that?”

The all-day parade of ‘Good Job’ and ‘You guys were great’ did feel pretty good. Never have so many guys given me high fives. Jennifer was holding my hand as we walked. Both girls and boys spoke to her. The feeling from this is amazing. To be recognized by your peers in this way only inspires self-confidence.


The message had the added factor of putting additional pressure on the students involved. Yesterday, it was just practice. Today, it’s practically a performance.

I got through the day, casually being an observer in both choir and orchestra practice. If I have the desire to be a professional conductor, I need more self-discipline and self-confidence.

As I encountered Jennifer throughout the day, I did the best I could to keep an even keel to my emotions. Since she always wanted a kiss, today, I initiated a few, surprising her.

I arrived early for the period that was being replaced by our rehearsal. I was going through the order of the music when my hand was grabbed, and a kiss was planted on my lips. It took a few moments to realize it was Joanie Prefontayne and not Jennifer.

As I pulled apart from her, she said, “Jennifer didn’t tell me how good you tasted.” She left as quickly as she arrived. She has the new CATS’ number in the First Act.

“Didn’t I see Joan here a minute ago?” Jenn walked up and asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “She stole a kiss before I realized it wasn’t you.”

“She did?”

“Don’t be upset, you know that you are the only girl I care about. If anything, take some of that emotion and add it to your singing. Love you, baby.”

She glided over to where the soloists were starting to assemble. I saw most were there already. I turned around and saw the place filling up. I looked down to my watch and saw we had about five minutes before things started.

I saw and went over to talk to Principal McGowan.

“Hello Michael, about ready?”

“What if I said No, Sir?”

“I don’t understand, Son?”

“Sir, I would have liked to have known in advance that you were posting that announcement. I have been walking around in something of a haze all day, worried, about what, I can’t tell you. I certainly felt out of the loop today.” I took a deep breath and continued, “I can perform better knowing about all of the circumstances involved.”

“Michael, in my responsibilities as principal, I don’t always have the time to always ask other people about what to do. You have been remarkable up to this point. Don’t get too wrapped up in your own press.”

“Thank you, sir,” I said and left.

With that, my nervousness was gone — replaced by just enough disdain for the man to clear the junk from my brain. I saw all orchestra members in their chairs and the choir in their performance robes. I would guess that Cece had something to do with that.


I asked Barbara Edwards, the first oboist, to give a tone to the rest of the orchestra. After they all were finished, I turned around and spoke...

“Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls and all the wonderful hard-working bus drivers ... Welcome to our final rehearsal here at Jackson Heights Elementary School for the two performances that start in nine days. A quick reminder that auditions for ANNIE are this coming Saturday morning at Lincoln High School at nine-am.

“Students, be prepared to sing and dance. No roles have been precast. Who gets what parts will be up to you who choose to participate? More details about that are on the school website and the windows just outside the Administrative offices. No buses are running until we are done, so sit back and relax. This is your orchestra ... and your choir.”

I turned quickly and raised my baton to my orchestra.

The audience went to a hush as Jennifer began...

In sleep he sang to me,
in dreams, he came...

She sounded quite good. Sing to me Jennifer Rose! YES!

Here comes her upper register – Hit it lover!

No break here, moving right into, “Think of Me.”

They were applauding her as the piano began. I let it end completely, transitioning to the choir with “Masquerade.” I was playing the orchestra quietly simply to keep everyone on beat. It ended cold!

Next, “Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again.”

Jennifer started it alone, and then it began in earnest. Boy, does she command your attention!

I let the applause go on for a while.

Rich Mitchell comes on next singing “Superstar” from JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR.

This music is as identifiable as ‘Phantom.’ Julie, Sally, Mary, and Shirley are his ‘girls chorus.’

The piano becomes an organ as Nancy Newman comes out to sing,

I don’t know how to love him...

A very lovely girl sings this iconic song. I knew Nancy long before I ever met Jennifer.

Our orchestra-only piece, “Buenos Aires” came next. I gave them the downbeat.

Our main trumpeters were showing off as they traded off. I liked it!

The percussionists were having a blast as well!

Julie Adams sang the other piece of music from EVITA, “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina.”

I counted to ten then it began, slow and moving.

The entire orchestra was really playing with emotion.

It won’t be easy
you will think it’s strange...

My most consistent performer, outside of Jenn has been Rich Mitchell, who sings the wonderful “Any Dream Will Do” with both the choir and our outstanding orchestra. Percussion begins the piece.

I close my eyes
drew back the curtain...

The choir comes in, as a repeater of what Rich is singing, then goes into ‘Ooohs’ at other times.

When it’s over, I let the crowd make some noise for him.

“He Whistled at Me” was next with Sami and Sam singing together in this piece from STARLIGHT EXPRESS.

What’s wrong Pearl
got no partner...

The synth comes back for this cute number, at measure 25; it turns into a heavy disco beat.

The Mitchell brothers came back out together for “She’d Be Far Better Off With You” from ASPECTS OF LOVE.

I should never have come back here...

Their harmony is tight and formidable while singing loud at the same time. It makes me wonder if they have ever really fought over the same girl before?

Next up is “If I Could Dream This World Away,” sung by Julie Adams and Nancy Newman (best friends) and is also memorable. It’s from THE WOMAN IN WHITE.

If I could only dream this world away...

Sam Choate seemed born to perform “Wonders of The World” from Webber’s version of THE WIZARD OF OZ.

Dorothy, there are other ways...

One of my personal favorites we are performing has Sally and Mary telling us,

You think you are lost
but that’s not true...

That’s the song “Already Home,” also from THE WIZARD OF OZ. It was currently on-stage on London’s West End, but they released the sheet music for schools.

Our choir was magnificent in their support of these two young ladies.

After that, was “Our Kind of Love” from THE BEAUTIFUL GAME. Shirley Wicks sings this wonderful piece.

Joan, sounding new, bold, and invigorated, rocked the place with “Skimbleshanks: The Railway Cat” from CATS. A performer named Reed Jones had performed it on Broadway, but Joan made it her own with the help of the choir.

It flowed naturally from this to “The Jellicle Ball” as Sami, Steve, Nancy, Rich, John, Joan, and Mary sang with the orchestra.

When done, I waited for five full seconds before my girl walked out, and I could hear people shushing other’s quiet.

Cathy, our lovely pianist, started our final number for two measures before Jennifer began “Memory.”

I was leading the orchestra, but listening to her.

Less than a second after she was finished, they all stood up, applauded, and cheered. Siblings of the choir and the orchestra were especially loud.


I quickly reminded them all when the two rehearsals would be at Lincoln High School. I plan on reminding them again. Jennifer caught up with me as I was putting away my baton.

“Hey handsome. Everything went well, didn’t it?”

“There were more than a few missed notes, but this is elementary school, not the Boston Pops.”

She took my arm and said, “You were magnificent. How does your hand and arm feel right now?”

“A bit sore, but I got some mineral ice at home for it. You coming over today?”

“Unless you don’t want me to?” she said in that cute voice of hers. “I think my mom is coming over later to work on ANNIE with you. Something about creating audition scenes for the different characters in the play.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said. “There are close to forty-five roles in ANNIE, but there are also some traditional ‘doublings’ that go on in the theatre.”

“Doublings?”

“One actor playing multiple parts.”

“Oh,” Jennifer said.


When Alice arrived, I took her in the kitchen to talk alone with her, leaving Jenny and Janice working by the piano.

“What is it, Michael?” Alice asked.

“Forgive my bluntness, but how long has it been since you directed anything?”

“Oh. Well, I guess about twelve years or so. Do you have another person to replace me? I wouldn’t mind at all, as long as they have the skills you desire,” she said,

“I am certain you have the skills we need. I figured you could first block it, and then I might sharpen it as we go?”

“Certainly, dear,” she said.

“Did you ever see THE WIZARD OF OZ AT LINCOLN CENTER, back in 1995? I remember Jewel and Nathan Lane from when I saw it during a PBS drive last year sometime.”

“What does that have to do with ANNIE?” she rightly asked.

“Instead of directing every scene like they do in traditional theatre; all the actors come on stage just before a musical number. They perform a minimal amount of the dialogue, then they sing and blend into the background. That’s how they did THE WIZARD OF OZ. No sets, enough costuming to differentiate major from minor roles. In our case, we could put the choir up on stage and use them musically as we see fit.”

The other ladies burst in, and Jenn gave me a big kiss. They must have been listening at the door.

Mom remarked, “That’s a marvelous idea, Honey. I remember that show. Roger Daltrey was the Tin Man and Natalie Cole was Galinda. They used The Boys Choir of Harlem, but we have our own. You and I can cut down the music as needed.”

“I can still give the orphans some light choreography,” Alice said.

“And all the girls in the choir can sing the orphans songs,” Jenn suggested.

“What do we do about the dog?” I asked.

“You mean Sandy?” mom said.

“We can have a special audition,” I suggested. “Either we get a friendly dog that won’t crap on the stage, or we cut the dog,” I suggested.

“That’s heartless,” my girl said.

“But fair,” her mother said.

“Let’s have dinner first, then work on ANNIE, OK?” mom said.

“Are you cooking or buying?” Alice asked.

“Now that you say that, getting a pizza sounds really good to me,” Janice said with a smile.

We all agreed.


While we waited, I used IBDB to copy all parts into an excel doc. Then, with Jennifer, we established which parts had solos in the music.

I removed any characters that had no musical involvement, leaving us twenty-nine parts to cast. Mom took the score to the other room and started playing the music, beginning with the overture.

There was a knock on the door. Mom got up and paid for dinner, giving the young lady a nice tip. She brought it into the kitchen.

Alice and I moved our stuff off the table, so we could eat. Jenn sat next to me.

“How’s your arm, Michael?” my girl asked.

“Has your arm been bothering you, Honey?” mom asked.

“One time it was sore. I got it covered. I always have my right hand, don’t I?”

Before the tittering started again, Jennifer said, “I will help you all you want, Lover.”

Janice and Alice looked at each other, then the two of us. I said, “It’s a soubriquet, nothing more.”


At school on Monday, we posted the available parts for ANNIE, preferring a song from the show at audition, but anyone could bring their own sheet music with them. Mom had pre-approved that language.

On Wednesday and Thursday, we had a complete run-through of our Webber/Sondheim Concert.

The risers had been brought over for the choir. They had a pit, so I asked the Tech Director of the Lincoln High Auditorium if we could use it.

“Sure,” he said. “Nobody told me either way. It can be adjusted in height. I will bring it all the way up so your orchestra can set up.”

Cool! As the choir and orchestra came in, I explained what was happening.

He also asked, “How many spotlights do you want?”

“Hmmmm. How many have you got?” I asked.

“Seven, but we don’t have enough people to man them all. We can do three easy enough,” he said. “How about we talk using headsets?”

“Sure, thanks.”

He brought me a two-way headset, which I put on. The orchestra was settling down and the choir, and the soloists appeared ready as well.

Paul, Cece, Alice, and Janice were all there.

I said into my cheek mic “This is quite the new experience for me.” I walked to my position on the pit. “Can you take me down two feet, please?”

A mini temblor preceded the pit dropping, then stopping. “Can the orchestra see me OK?”

There was a group, “Yes.”

“Can the choir still see me?”

“Yes.” They said in harmony. How cheesy!

In my ear, I heard, “Each of your orchestra will get a light for reading their music. Tonight, we will keep all the overheads on, except over your choir.”

I asked, “Can one of the unmanned spots light my choir?”

Practically immediately, the light on them was a spot from behind me on my left.

“Can you match that from the right as well? That would eliminate shadows, please?” I asked. It was done, and it looked really good. (Two lights, of equal size, from a non-acute angle, will cancel any shadow, It’s Math!)

“For now, when you see someone moving towards center stage, please hit them with the three spots you have?” I asked.

I also said, “Just a minute guys ... we are about to begin. Jenn and James, please come out to center stage?”

To the TD, I said, “Most of the music has soloists. When they come out, I would need the lights on the choir to drop to half please. They are in nearly every song.”

“Got it, Michael,” the TD said to me. “By the way, my name is Stuart.”

I got the attention of my orchestra and my choir. I gave the beat and the orchestra began, then Jennifer came out with a spotlight on her. James went to his own spot.

He is behind her, touching her shoulder. ‘Calm down,’ I told myself taking a deep breath.

Everybody was sounding great.

In my ear, I heard Stuart ask, “Are you playing everything tonight?”

“Yes, we have thirty-one pieces of music,” I said while conducting. “Is that a problem?”

“No, I get overtime. We won’t leave you standing here by yourself in the dark, Michael.”

“Thanks, Stu!”

We were getting to the ‘Sarah notes’ moment. Heavenly is the only appropriate word to use.

Jennifer moved away from James, and we began “Think of Me.”

The choir light came up, as the piano began the number.

In my ear came the words I had hoped for, “These guys are better than our own choir and orchestra. Has that main blonde girl singing got a boyfriend?”

“Yep, me.”

“Dude!”

I smiled to myself.

A few moments later, “Masquerade” began.

As we went from number to number, I tried to see what they were doing with the lights as I conducted. I inherently realized that they knew what was going on. I did ask if they had a curtain that could close at the end of the first act? They did, with it being on a switch for the TD.

“We will have some mics on stands for tomorrow. We didn’t know what you needed, but don’t worry,” came in my ear.

“Can any of your lights be different colors?”

“I have a palette of 1,028 colors to choose from, anything in particular, Boss Man?”

“Try some and show me, please?” I said holding back a chuckle.

As “Any Dream Will Do” began, all the lights went a golden straw color.

“Try a light red on the lead soloist, please?”

He also tried blue on Richard, violet on the choir.

“Bitchin’,” I said. “Use your palettes as you wish, Stuart.”

The rest of the first act went well. Jenn came out for “Memory” there was a yellow, blue, and light red combination of spots that were on Jenn. The effect was fascinating.

She moved about the stage a little, but the spots stayed with her no matter where she went.

At its conclusion, the curtain closed.

“Raise Me Up, Please?” I asked.

The pit moved up. Everybody was waiting my instruction.

“Stage lights, please?” They came on.

“Could the back row of the choir see me OK?”

“Yes,” I heard.

“Thank you, choir, go home. Get a good rest, Act Two tomorrow night, Same start time,” I said.

They appreciated that, although some had siblings in the orchestra.

“All right orchestra, I can tell you have been practicing. You sound better every time I hear you. Remember, my fists mean the song ... is over! You know who you are. Go home.”

“Soloists, we are getting some stage mics tomorrow. Some of you may not need them, while others definitely will. We will go over that first thing tomorrow night. Good night.”

“I need to talk to you face to face, please, Stuart? Just for a moment,” I said in my mic.

He came out of wherever he had been.

“Sorry, I talked so much. After a few songs had gone by, I realized you had done this many more times than I had. I like the shadings you used. Tomorrow won’t be as long as tonight.”

“Weren’t you Bill Chapman’s girl?” he said to Jenn who was now beside me on my arm.

“Yeah, she was,” I answered.

“Thank you for getting him in jail. He has been a felony waiting to happen,” he said with a chuckle.

“I was the person he had his goons beat up. Fortunately, I have only recently lost the limp that came about from it.”


The following late afternoon, Act Two went very easily. We were done in just over an hour.

The TD came up to us, “By the way, my name is Stuart Holland. I am fifteen. Aren’t you a sixth grader, Michael?”

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Are you coming here in two years?”

“Yes. Jennifer is coming next year, me a year later. I expect to get through high school quickly, so, we can be at Jacob’s School of Music together.”

“I came in from out of state, North Dakota to be specific.” Stuart said. “It will be an honor to work with you two,” he said.

“Does much stuff like this happen around here?” Jenn asked the brown-haired brown-eyed TD.

“They have a big wingding before the Christmas break. Our choir is less than half the size of yours, the same with our orchestra. We could really use you both as soon as you get here.”

“Sounds like it. See you tomorrow right after our school is let out.”

We walked to catch up with Janice and Alice.

“Michael, what’s going on in your head right now?” Jenn asked.

“An idea. A really cool idea.”


On the drive home, I was working out this plan in my head. I took Jenn’s smartphone and looked up the IBDB. Couldn’t find what I wanted, so I tried MTI online.

“Mom,” I said as we pulled up to the Guthrie’s house.

“Yes Michael?”

“Have you used up all of your pull at MTI?”

“I’m not really sure. I can tell you have been doing something since before we left Lincoln. What’s up?”

“Did you know there was a sequel to ANNIE?”

“I remember hearing about an ANNIE II, which didn’t make it to Broadway. Not sure after that. Why?”

“I was thinking that maybe that Lincoln High School could put on it or ANNIE WARBUCKS. It opened back in ‘93.”

The car stopped. I helped out Alice and Jennifer, giving each goodnight kisses. We went on to our house. After getting inside, I went to the house computer and found there was a musical sequel called ANNIE 2: MISS HANNIGANS REVENGE. It never made it to Broadway, opening and closing at the Kennedy Center after only thirty-six performances. If I could only find some of the music on iTunes ... but I couldn’t. Oh Well! The “My daddy’ song was all I had.

Frustrated, I went upstairs to bed. My left arm tingled a little.

Mom came up and saw me in bed.

“Couldn’t work it out, Honey?”

“No, but my head gets so full of ideas like this. I wish I could clear my head and go to sleep.”

“Michael, when you were a very little boy, I would sing to you at bedtime. Would you like that?”

“Wasn’t it that song from MARY POPPINS?” I said with a slight yawn coming over me.

“What a memory my little boy has. Close your eyes, honey...”


JANICE FORRESTER (THOMAS)
Stay awake don’t rest your head
Don’t lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake don’t close your eyes

Though the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow’s soft and deep
You’re not sleepy, as you seem
Stay awake,
don’t nod and dream

Stay awake, don’t nod and dream

“I love you Mom.” I said yawning again...

“I love you more, Mikey.”

Yawning again I said, “Aww Mom.”

She pulled my covers up and over my shoulders and stepped out of my room.


Refreshed like I hadn’t been in a while, I met my girl at her bus stop early enough that I gave her a very romantic kiss.

“Wow, what was the reason for that?” she said.

“Just a boyfriend giving his girlfriend a kiss to express his feelings. That’s all.”

“Did you find what you were looking for last night?”

“No, but I did wake up with a plan for next year at Jackson Heights ... a monthly concert. I plan on having a legacy in place before I leave here.”

“You seem so much surer of yourself since we met. I love it ... I love you!” my girl said.

The bus stopped, but our kiss kept going. The horn blasted, which got us up and moving.


I had time before classes started.

“Miss Jepson,” I said. “My, you look lovely this morning.”

“Thank you, it is a new dress I splurged and bought recently. Principal McGowan is available.”

“Maybe I just want to talk to the lady that really runs this place,” I said.

“Mr. Thomas, when you are through bantering with Clara, come on in,” my principal said through his open door.

“My goodness! After all of these years, I finally learn your first name. May I call you Clara?”

“Save it for Jennifer, Mr. Thomas. But, you may, if you wish.”

I believe she was blushing.

I walked into his office, and sat down. He was doing something, so I waited.

Putting his pen down, he said, “What brings you to me this morning?”

“Next year, Sir. Actually, I have a plan for the next two school years?”

“Do tell, go ahead.”

“Near the end of each month we put on a concert, free to all who want to come, students, their parents, whomever. We do this for August, September, and October. In late November before the long break, we put on a show like our ANNIE event. We pick up the monthly concerts for January, February, March, and April. We finish the year with another Broadway-style event inviting Lincoln High School students to join us.”

“Ambitious, but seems doable. It sounds like something we could continue after you left,” he said. “I will contact Principal Summers to see how he feels about it.”

“To be honest sir, I had thought of that. It would be something of a legacy I could leave behind for Jackson Heights’ students who come along after me.”

“It’s been said to death, but I find your ever-growing diversity of skills in these matters amazing. Consider the concept approved,” he said putting his hand out which I took and shook.


First class of the day was History, which I enjoyed. Not as much fun as kissing Jenn or conducting something.

“ ... Mr. Thomas, do you know the answer?” Mrs. MacArthur asked.

“Could you repeat the question please?”

“Give an example of the Caste System?”

I stood up and said, “The longest running Caste System still in place is in the country of India.”

“Go on please,” she said.

“There is a strict segmentation in their society. The various groups are rigidly defined, and membership in them is defined by birth. Personally, I believe we have a similar situation in the United States, but calling it a Caste System here may have you put in jail.”

“Explain your reasoning, please?”

“There are three distinct classes or Castes in America. At the top is the upper class, maybe 15% of Americans. At the bottom is the 15% considered poor. The remaining 70% is called the ‘middle class.’ Whichever of these you are born into, you are very unlikely to rise from.”

“A very good explanation Michael,” she said.

She went on to talk about the other places with distinct classes or Castes.

I raised my hand.

“Yes Michael, do you have something to add?”

“Yes Ma’am. What I said before about not rising from where you are, I think, was a clichéd response. Although fifteen percent of Americans are classified as poor, compared to the poor around the world, we have many things to keep us happy. A wealthy family has a TV in every room; a poor family has only one. The same is true of many other things, so I would like to amend my earlier remarks to say, not only can the poor move to the middle class if they try, but the goal of all people should be to improve themselves as well as those around them.”

“Well said, Michael. I hope that may inspire you all to do what you can to help those not as well off as you are. ‘Caste dismissed!’”

That was funny!

Next up was choir.

I walked up to Cece asking to make an announcement to the class.

“I have news for those who are thirteen and younger. Next year, we will have a monthly concert at the end of each month. In late November and the following May, we will have an event similar to the ANNIE Concert, including those from Lincoln High who wish to audition.”

“We will try to spotlight those who haven’t had a chance to sing yet, but would, if given the chance. In addition, I wish to remind you all the ANNIE auditions are this Saturday from nine am to three in the Lincoln High School auditorium. Could I have a show of hands to find out how many to expect?”

Practically all of them raised their hands, including Miss Crabtree. I added, “Be prepared to sing and possibly dance a little.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.