The Amazon Combat Arena - Cover

The Amazon Combat Arena

Copyright© 2017 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The arena hires a new boxing instructor. The guy has no idea what he is getting himself into.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Romantic   Sports   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex  

Mike’s alarm went off at 2 p.m. With a moan, he got out of bed and made his way into the bathroom. After splashing some cold water on his face he finally felt wide awake. Remembering that Karla was going to introduce him to the mysterious Anastasia, he took a little more care in how he dressed for the day. Wearing a freshly cleaned and pressed pair of Khakis and a matching golf shirt, which showed off his now, thanks to Truda, extremely buff body, he walked confidently over to the gym.

He entered the offices, gave his best smile and afternoon greetings to Linda and Cathy and a nod to Ira.

“Is she available, she wanted to see me at three?”

“Go right in Mike, she’s expecting you.”

With a quiet knock on the door, Mike opened it and stuck his head in.

“Hi Boss, You wanted to see me.”

“Come on in Mike; I want to go over a few things with you before she gets here.”

Mike took a seat in the furthest of the two guest chairs as Karla began to speak.

“First of all I just wanted to add my apology for what happened last night. I should have known something was up when Truda told me you hadn’t returned to your room after the fight with Cathy. I could have gone over there and gotten you out before anything happened to you. If you want, I’ll keep the video off the website. But let me tell you, if Cathy can clean it up, I’m sure it’s going to be one of our best sellers for a long time to come. As far as the fight yesterday, you did a great job.”

“Come on Karla, she beat me like a drum. And look at her; she’s sixty pounds lighter than me and half a foot shorter. I should have been able to win that fight easily.”

“Don’t be too hard on yourself. I got you two together on purpose, because after your fight with Truda I wanted to prove a point. It’s not about how much bigger you are or how much stronger you are than your opponent that really matters; it’s about how much skill you have and how much heart you show that’s important. Sure, in both cases I took it to the extreme; in the real world you would never be matched up against either of them. Truda is a freak of nature; she’s just too big and strong to go up against anyone other than another heavyweight.”

“What about Cathy, according to that logic she had no business being in the same ring with me and yet you saw the results.”

“Pound for pound, Cathy is the best pure boxer that I have ever seen. Her reaction time is so fast that she appears to know what her opponent is going to do before he does it. I can’t get her to take boxing seriously. For her it’s only a game. She just loves it. If I could just get her to train seriously, to have Truda work with her to develop her upper body strength there’s no telling how far she could go. When I try to talk with her, all she tells me is that her husband wouldn’t approve of her fighting for real, so she doesn’t tell him. Instead she tells him that she’s teaching aerobic boxing to some of the office staff. She loves him so much that she’s afraid that if he ever found out the truth that he would leave her.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. What about the videos? Sooner or later her husband is going to see one of those.”

“Not really; we have an arrangement with her. We edit the video so that for the most part the viewer is seeing it through her eyes. When her face does come up on the screen it’s shielded from view.”

Mike nodded that he understood.

“So you see losing to her is nothing to be ashamed of. I tossed in that extra incentive because I knew it would make for a better video. Also, tomorrow is her husband’s birthday and I figured she’d want to use the money to make his day extra special. Just to let you know, because she loves her husband so much, she does not claim any of her opponents under our spoils system; she always asks one of the other ladies to take her place.”

Just then her phone rang. When she hung up, Karla smiled. “Anastasia is here.”

Moments later the door opened and she entered the room. In a business-like manner, she said “You wanted to see me, Karla.”

“I want to introduce you to our new boxing instructor, Mike Wilson”

Mike was already on his feet, trying hard not to stare. Crossing the room was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her features were perfect. She had long, nearly jet-black hair that framed her oval face, offsetting her flawless light-colored skin. Her eyes were dark, almost almond shaped, and her lips were full and inviting, but it was her height and her manner of dress that immediately caught his attention.

She had to bend slightly in order to clear the door-frame as she entered the room; meaning that she had to be at least six feet eight inches tall. Mike’s eyes glanced down at her feet, noting that at least four inches of that height came from her stiletto-heeled open-toe shoes. Clad in a little black dress with spaghetti straps, she looked like she was dressed for a night on the town rather than a trip to the gym.

Mike immediately pegged Anastasia as a sexual predator; every fiber of her being screamed “Worship me!” ‘No wonder none of the women like her,’ Mike thought as she extended her hand in greeting.

“My name is Anastasia; I’m very pleased to meet you, Mikhail,” she said with a very noticeable Russian accent. Mike was momentarily mesmerized by the sultriness of her voice. When he finally found his voice all he could say was “Hello.”

Anastasia moved closer to Mike, closer than he felt comfortable with.

“So you are a boxer. I don’t do boxing; it is too violent for me. I much prefer wrestling; it’s so much more intimate. Do you know what I mean?”

All Mike could do was nod his head. He felt intimidated by this woman. Standing this close to him, he was overwhelmed by her size. Not just her height, but the width of her shoulders and the length and thickness of her arms; not to mention her sheer sexuality. As she talked to him he felt her hand caressing his chest.

“Do you wrestle, Mikhail? I would love to set up a match with you sometime.”

Mike nearly missed the almost imperceptible shaking of Karla’s head.

“No, wrestling is not my thing. Sorry.”

“That’s a pity,” she said as she took a step backwards and turned back towards Karla abruptly dismissing him.

“Is my opponent here yet?”

“Yes, I understand he got here about an hour ago. He’s probably in the locker room getting ready, which is probably what you should be doing as well.”

Glancing at her gold watch she replied, “You’re right of course. I’ll see you in the room at 4.”

Without even acknowledging his presence she turned and headed for the door. Mike took note of her incredibly long and sculpted legs, and the sensual swing of her firm-looking ass as she exited the room.

“Okay Tiger, you can stop drooling now,” Karla said with more than a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Without hesitation Mike replied, “No thanks; not my type. She thinks entirely too highly of herself and would definitely be way too high-maintenance for me. I won’t be anybody’s lap dog.”

“Well, I can assure you that you’re not her type, either. She’s not into men at all as far as I can tell. However, before you judge her too harshly let me give you a little bit of her background.

“Anastasia grew up on a small ranch in Siberia, near the Mongolian border. She lived there with her father and two older brothers. At some time in her early childhood, her mother vanished from her life. She was never told the reason why.

“Up until the age of twelve, she took care of the domestic duties of the household; cooking, cleaning and doing the men’s laundry. From that age forward she experienced an unusually long period of rapid growth. By the age of fourteen she was over six feet tall. Her father made her work in the fields alongside her brothers in addition to her household duties. It was soon after that that the sexual abuse began. Soon her father, and then her brothers all were taking regular turns with her. For two years she accepted their abuse ... until the beatings began.

“One night, after the three of them had consumed a bottle of vodka; her father came to her bed with the intention of taking his sexual pleasure with her. He apparently was unaware of how strong she had become from her field work. According to Anastasia, she killed him with her bare hands. Then she calmly walked to each of her brothers’ rooms and killed them as well. In the morning she packed a bag and began the long dangerous trek eastward to the port city of Vladivostok.

“Because of her natural beauty, she had little trouble exchanging sex for passage to the United States on board a cargo ship heading to Long Beach, California. She was smuggled into the country, and at the age of sixteen once again used her body -- to get herself a new ID and make a living.

“About two years ago, she came to me and presented her idea for a new form of video entertainment. She called it “Light Switch Matches.” I was intrigued by the idea and struck a deal with her. We would split the net proceeds of any video revenue equally, in exchange for exclusive rights of her services. It’s been a very lucrative arrangement for both of us.

“So, don’t judge her too harshly; she’s had a rough life.”

After several moments of contemplation, Mike responded. “Okay, I understand that she’s had a rough life and I’ll cut her some slack. But that doesn’t give her a license to be such a stuck up bitch. I have one question; what’s a Light Switch Match?”

Karla replied at length. “A light switch match is between a man and a woman and can best be described as a form of sexual combat. Since Anastasia created the rules, they are written from the female point of view. The object for the female is to turn the man on sexually, giving him an erection, and then, by any means available to her, making him loose it; thus the name “Light Switch”. She must do this ten times in the course of the match, which has a one hour time limit. Since this is a wrestling match, she accomplishes this feat by placing him in various holds. There is a limit of how many light switches she can accomplish in any one type of hold. This makes for a better video. Anastasia is very skilled at getting guys hard, so we’ve had no problem in that area. The referee is the judge as to when her opponent is hard and when she has made him soft. By the way, she will only allow me to be the referee. Both combatants wear a suit made of an extremely lightweight stretchy material that clings like a layer of skin, revealing every contour underneath. The male’s is made like the swimsuit that a male stripper wears where he’s not allowed to show his genitalia. It has a pocket in the front for his penis, which makes it almost impossible to miss an erection.

“From the man’s point of view it’s almost like a regular wrestling match. His goal is to either pin her shoulders to the mat for a count of three, make her surrender, or knock her out with a sleeper hold or something similar. His motivation for entering into this type of match is money. If he wins the match, or she fails to reach ten light-switches within the time limit, he gets ten thousand dollars.

“There is one other rule; if the male ejaculates he’s automatically disqualified. It doesn’t make for a good video if she goes for this type of win so she hardly ever does it. In fact, this rule has only been used in one match.

“It was about six months ago. A guy signed up for the match. Anastasia had him to the point that he was nearly helpless. She put him in hold, after hold, after hold, but could not get him hard no matter how she tried. Looking up at the clock, she panicked; with about ten minutes left in the match she placed him in a sleeper hold, and knocked him out. She stripped him of his suit, dragged him to one of the walls, sat him upright, and sat behind him. Using her long legs, she spread his wide and planted her feet on the mat holding his legs in place, so that I had an unobstructed view of his cock. She placed him in a full nelson, but then grabbed hold of his right wrist with her left hand, trapping both his arms but leaving her right arm free. She took his rather impressive looking cock in her hand and began to viciously manipulate its head between her thumb and forefinger. She did this for the next three minutes as he struggled to escape. His breathing became more erratic and he suddenly began to cry out, ‘Oh God, Oh God, No, No, Please God No.’

“With a series of convulsions, his whole body shook as cum rocketed out of him with just seconds left on the clock.

I had no choice but to disqualify him. Anastasia released him and walked off, leaving him crying uncontrollably, curled up in fetal position there on the mat. I was able to console him enough so he could finally get his emotions under control. When I asked him how he was able to resist her and keep control of his body. He told me his heartbreaking story.

“Three years earlier he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. After listening to all of the treatment alternatives available, he chose radiation therapy. The good news he said was that the doctors were able to save his prostate; the bad news was that because of the location of the tumor, the nerves that ran along the side of his prostate that controlled his ability to get an erection had been permanently damaged. He said he hadn’t had intercourse with his beautiful wife ever since. He had planned to use the money he won to supplement the ten thousand he had already saved to pay for an implant that would artificially stimulate the muscles controlling the blood flow out of his penis thus being able to get an erection with the pressing of a remote. I was so moved by his story that I asked him to see me in my office after he cleaned himself up.

“By the time he came to see me, I had already written a check for him in the amount of twenty thousand dollars.

“Before I gave him the check, I had a little fun with him. ‘You know, you did lie to us. In the contract that you signed before the match is a clause that states you are in good health and are capable of getting an erection.’ Not waiting for a response, I continued. ‘Be that as it may, I’ve got a check here for you, consider it a consolation prize’.

“When he opened the envelope and saw the amount of the check I thought he was going to start crying all over again.”

“That was awfully nice of you!” Mike exclaimed.

“It wasn’t that nice. I took it out of Anastasia’s share of the proceeds from the video for being, as you put it, such a bitch.”

Looking at her watch, Karla exclaimed, “Come with me, I have to get to the match it’s almost 4. First we’ll stop in your office so I can set you up to view the match live.”


One moment Mike’s computer screen was blank, then the picture suddenly came to life. The camera was fixed on Karla as she looked directly into the lens and began to speak.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, you are about to witness the latest in a series of Light Switch Matches. I must warn you that this type of match is extremely sexual in nature, so if this type of entertainment offends you, please return to our home screen in the next sixty seconds for a full refund.

“At this time the rules for this match are scrolling down your screen. I am the referee and the judge for this match. My rulings are impartial and cannot be reversed. Now let’s meet the combatants.

“In this corner wearing the white suit, standing an even six feet tall, and weighing in at a very athletic one hundred ninety eight pounds is our challenger, Chris Johnson.”

The screen changed to a shot of a very athletically built handsome young man. He was shaking his arms and legs to keep them loose and limber, shifting his weight from on leg to the other. He was well built, with a swimmers body. His shoulders were broad, his chest full, with a narrow waist and what appeared to be powerful legs.

Mike was reasonably sure that he would be a favorite with the female viewers. The picture changed momentarily to a tight shot of his suit and now Mike was absolutely sure of it. The man was well-hung; even before the match had begun he was filling out his pocket nicely.

“In the black corner, wearing all black, standing six feet four inches tall, weighing in at two hundred twenty two pounds is our undefeated champion ... ANASTASIA.”

The camera zoomed in for a tight shot of her face. Mike noticed that she had tied back her long black hair. She was just as breathtakingly beautiful as she was in Karla’s office. The camera then backed off slightly and began a slow pan downward, as she too shifted her weight from side to side trying to keep limber. When the view hit her chest, Mike could see that the material of her tube top clung to her breasts as they bounced ever so slightly, her erect nipples clearly visible.

As the camera continued downward, it paused at a view of her washboard abs before continuing downward to show her bikini-type bottom. Once again the material did little to hide what was underneath. The outline of her lips was clearly visible; the term ‘camel toe’ immediately popped into Mike’s mind. Lower still, the view was of her long dancer’s legs, the muscles of her thighs clearly visible as she shifted from foot to foot.

Dramatically, the camera moved back until her whole body filled the screen. The whole process was intended to be sexually arousing; Mike had, unconsciously, put his hand in his lap to adjust his growing member.

Karla called the fighters to the center of the ring.

“You both know the rules. This match has a sixty-minute time limit. The time, score, and status will be posted on the scoreboard,” she said as she pointed to what looked like a basketball scoreboard that had been significantly altered. The time on the board’s clock indicated sixty minutes in bright red lights. Along the bottom of the board was a line of white lights, none of which were lit.

In the center of the board just under the time clock was a neon depiction of a man’s penis which the scorekeeper began to change by flipping a switch. The depiction of the penis in red pointed upward; a moment later the color changed to blue, and the penis was pointing downward. Along with the visual change was an audio cue: an excited repeating tone for the red penis and a lower, sadder tone for the blue.

The entire score board suddenly appeared in a small window that opened in the lower right corner of his screen.

As Karla was giving them their final instructions, Anastasia was gazing at Chris with hooded bedroom eyes, her lips in a slight pout. This gamesmanship was having a visible effect on Chris as he stood trance-like less than three feet from this beautiful amazon.

Mike wasn’t even sure if he heard Karla give them their final command, “Let’s have a nice clean fight,” and waved them back to their corners.

With a blast from the scoreboard’s buzzer and the match began; the clock beginning its countdown from sixty minutes to zero.

Both fighters moved cautiously to the center of the ring. Of the two, Chris looked like the more experienced wrestler. He moved easily, feigning attempts to grab one of her legs as he slowly looked for an opening. He hadn’t counted on her strength and quickness. Before he could react, her long arm grasped his and pulled him into her chest, which he hit with a loud thud. Moving quickly behind him capturing his arms, she placed him in a reverse bear hug pulling up and back until his feet left the mat. She held him like this, using just enough pressure to secure him but not causing him any pain.

“I love your body, so hard, so strong, what fun I could have with it,” she said as she nibbled on his ear.

Suddenly the red erect penis flashed on the scoreboard. The camera zeroed in on his erection, which was quite impressive. Glancing up at the scoreboard, Anastasia verified that he indeed had an erection. Suddenly Chris screamed out in pain. Mike could see the muscles in her arms and shoulders bulge as she applied more pressure to the hold. All sexual thoughts disappeared as he fought to breathe. Soon the lower tone sounded, the status changed from red to blue indicating that the light switch had been accomplished, and the first of the white lights was lit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.