The Amazon Combat Arena
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The arena hires a new boxing instructor. The guy has no idea what he is getting himself into.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Romantic   Sports   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex  

Mike came out of his day-dream just as he approached Jake’s Gym. He found a parking space right in front of the place; he parked his ten year old Honda Civic and walked swiftly into the relative darkness of the old time-style, single-ring gym. Jake was there to meet him.

“That her?”

Mike looked up at the blonde standing in her corner. Her back was to him so he couldn’t be sure. His gaze was drawn to the fighter sitting on the stool in the opposite corner. He didn’t look good. His corner man was applying an ice bag to his left eye, desperately trying to bring down swelling that had all but shut the eye. There was blood running out of his nose, some of which was smeared all over his face and chest.

At that point his attention was drawn back to the blonde; she had just turned around and was using the upper rope to stretch her obviously heavy muscled shoulders and arms.

“Bubba, is that you? I was just thinking about you. Why don’t you get changed and put on some gloves.”

“I just came here to talk.”

“Okay. This won’t take long; I’ll see you in a couple of minutes.”

It took less than a minute. The bell rang and she practically ran across the ring, catching her already-defeated opponent still in his corner. Several hard uppercuts to his ribs brought down his guard and a savage left hook sent him down to the canvass. The referee started his count as she calmly walked back to her corner, removing her gloves and wraps as she went. She was out of the ring and standing directly in front of him as the ref reached the end of his count.

“So, you wanted to talk?”

“Yeah, can I buy you a cup of coffee?”

“Make it a beer and you got a date. Just let me wash off this blood and clean up a little first.”

As she turned towards the women’s locker room, Mike realized that he was actual a little shaky, such was the overpowering sexuality that she possessed. She was at least three inches taller and judging from her muscularity at least thirty pounds heavier than him.

Twenty minutes later, she came out of the locker room, dressed in jeans and a tight tee-shirt that did little to hide her obvious assets. Mike turned to her saying,

“Since we’re not dressed for the Ritz, why don’t we just walk down the street to the corner bar? It’s not much to look at, but the beer is ice cold and the burgers are big and juicy.”

“That sounds good to me,” she said as she reached into her pocket and handed Jake a handful of her business cards.

“Tell those guys that they passed the first audition and if they want to earn some extra money they can reach me at that number.”

When they reached the pub, they found themselves a corner booth and put in an order for a couple of drafts and a couple of burgers.

“You know we’ve never been properly introduced; I’m Mike.”

“I’m Karla; it’s a pleasure to meet you. We’ll just forget about those previous encounters and start fresh. Okay?”

“Alright. What was that all about back at Jake’s?

“I came here for a couple of reasons; first of all I’m looking for some fighters to work in my gym,” she said, handing him her card.

“The Amazon Combat Arena,” he read. “That sounds intriguing, what’s it all about?”

“We promote physical combat between men and women; boxing, wrestling, and martial arts. I’m always on the lookout for new talent.

There was a break in the conversation as the bartender brought over their beer.

“Mmmm that’s good,” she sighed after a healthy swallow, “just what I needed after a good workout.”

“Karla, you said there was another reason why you came here today.”

“There is Mike; I’m also looking for a new boxing instructor. That used to be my job, but I’m just too busy to give the proper attention that the position requires. I’m ashamed to say it but, because I wasn’t aware of how much one of my female fighters had improved, I put her in the ring against a novice fighter. She ended up beating him pretty badly. It’s lucky for me that he’s a really nice guy and accepted my apology and agreed to stay on and not sue me.

“My plan was to stop by your place after I got finished at Jake’s. I figured I’d see if there were any prospective fighters that I could use, but more importantly I was coming to see you.”

Just then their burgers came and the conversation was put on pause.

“This burger is delicious and so juicy; it’s almost decadent. I can imagine what my conditioning instructor would say if she knew I was eating something like this.”

As they ordered a second round of beers, Karla reached into her bag for an envelope and handed it to Mike.

“Mike, before you open it I just want to thank you. It was you who got me into this business and showed me where the real money was to be made. Our first fight confirmed something I instinctively knew: that there was something sexual in women fighting men. Even though I lost that first fight, I was so turned-on by the end of it that I just had to get out of there before it turned into something I wasn’t ready for. It was obvious that you were turned-on as well.

“The second fight was the real eye opener for me. Even though you were getting your ass kicked -- sorry but there’s no other way to put it -- you were still highly aroused, to the point where you erupted even as you were heading to the canvass.”

At that point Mike could feel the heat on his face. His cheeks were flushed from embarrassment.

“Mike, don’t be embarrassed; you can’t imagine how many times I came during that fight. On the way home I began to wonder how many men -- and women for that matter -- would watch a mixed boxing match just for its sexual appeal alone. That’s when I started to investigate the possibility of turning my fledgling gym up in the hills into a venue for showcasing females in various forms of combat with men.

“When I heard about the mega-dollars that the headline boxers generate on a pay-per-view basis, I knew that’s where I wanted to take my company. I sunk every penny my parents left me into this new venture. I hired a computer whiz who set up the systems, a director of photography to create the product, and about twenty men and women to provide the content. These were actual fights, both boxing and wrestling. At first we just recorded the fights and built up inventory. When I felt I had enough content, I started advertising in men’s magazines, in fitness magazines, and on some porn sites. At first we sold individual fights on DVDs, then I started a monthly subscription service giving access to most of our library, with an extra pay-per view fee for our premium fights. It started slowly at first, but in the last year it’s really taken off worldwide. Our current membership is over a million viewers, in addition to pay-per-view specials.”

“Where do I fit into this picture?” As he asked, he glanced down at the envelope inscribed with his name, “Mike Wilson”.

‘How did she know my name? We just introduced ourselves a few minutes ago.’

Seeing the puzzled look on his face as he stared at the envelope, Karla commented. “I had you thoroughly checked-out before I came here, Mike. I don’t hire just anyone for my company. I’ve worked too hard and invested too much money to endanger it in any way. I spoke to Gus Brown personally. He gave you a glowing recommendation by the way. Go on, open it.”

Mike finally awoke out of his stupor, opened the envelope, and pulled out a two-page letter. It was a job offer to be the boxing instructor for the Amazon Combat Arena. What shocked him was the salary he was offered. ‘That can’t be right, must be a typo.’

He was about to question her when Karla said, “That’s not a mistake, that’s your monthly salary.”

“Monthly? That’s more than I make in a year.”

“I know $10,000 a month sounds like a lot, but I’m asking you to supervise and train twenty women and approximately fifteen men at any one time. Plus you’ll be asked to assist the mixed martial arts instructor teaching some of her weaker strikers how to punch and how to defend against strikers. You’ll also be entitled to royalties from any of the fight films that you participate in.”

“Fight films?

“Sure. All of my employees, including myself, are regularly scheduled for fights that are added to our inventory. And when you’re not fighting or training anyone, you’ll be following a strict workout routine designed by our strength and nutrition coach. Basically, once you sign on, your ass is mine.”

“You know that part of my compensation at The Power House includes use of the apartment in the back of the gym.”

“You call that an apartment; I’d call it more like a closet. Don’t worry; I have plenty of room in my place. All of my management team lives together in a house I own. We work together, eat together and play together.”

“OK, OK. Do you have a pen?”

“Wonderful. Welcome aboard Mike, I’m so glad you accepted my offer.”

“How could I refuse? Now, I just have to give my two-week notice to my boss. He’ll either ask me to stay on until he finds my replacement, or he’ll fire me on the spot and tell me to move by the end of the day.”

“No problem. If he fires you just come to the Arena; here are the directions.”

After finishing their beers -- and a brief disagreement over who would pay, which Mike was finally forced to concede to her will -- they walked back to Jake’s. They stopped next to his car and Mike offered his hand. Karla took it in hers, but instead of shaking it she pulled him into a bear-hug embrace and whispered, “Mike, I assure you: you won’t regret coming to work for me.”

Karla then picked up her gym bag, turned, and walked down the street. Mike watched her for a moment and then unlocked his car. He was just about to pull out when a shiny black Dodge Charger Hellcat pulled up next to him, paused, and then laid a patch of rubber nearly all the way back to the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.