Walking Holiday - Cover

Walking Holiday

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was on a walking holiday, getting away from all the relatives congratulating me on getting hopeless A Levels. My life was over. then I met the four girls at Llangruntyg

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I met Tracey as we both returned to the school we thought we’d left for ever.

“Hi Tracey. Sorry you didn’t get the grades you wanted, if anybody should have done, it was you”

“Hi Dave, Well, it was my own fault. I let Mark distract me. He and I ... well you know”

“Yes; I thought you were a well-made couple”

“Nice of you, after you and I split. Except he got to Bristol and I didn’t get my grades. He didn’t let me get in his way. He’s doing medicine”

“I can guess what he’ll specialise in. Cheer up, he’ll be struck off as soon as he qualifies”

“Dave! You are awful.

But you’re right. We did let that all get distracting. Well I did. He just got his end away and went back to work. I had to ... never mind”

“I get the picture. Boys are such selfish bastards”

“Including you?”

“Well, actually, no. I’ve had a very enjoyable walking tour of the Welsh coast, in which I was taught to be remarkably generous in that regard. Though I say so myself.

Tracey”

“Yes?”

“If you want any help in that regard, no ties, honest. I’ll be happy to help”

“Thanks, I think” She smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I’d just suggested we could be bonk-buddies and she hadn’t slapped my face (I figured I had nothing to lose – suggest it and get rejected or not suggest it and never get inside her pants, same result). We went into the first class. I had the feeling I would enjoy this retake year.


Actually nothing happened until Christmas, when she got very drunk at a party, took her top off and danced on the table (still in her bra, but for Tracey that was bad enough). I did the decent thing. I walked her home, so she sobered up a little. I could have taken advantage of her of course, but I didn’t need to; even though I hadn’t actually had girl on boy sex for a couple of months, I knew now that I was good at it and had no need to take a drunken girl into the bushes. She was mortified the next day. She wouldn’t come to the phone, I went round. Her dad was not happy, he thought I’d got her drunk. After some diplomatic explanations (‘I think someone may have spiked her drink’ - not true - ‘why would someone do that’ - pretty bloody obvious - ‘I was at school with her, oh yes, you knew that. Well, I thought I should make sure she got home safely’), I swung him round to being grateful ... and still annoyed that his precious little Sindy doll had an imperfect nature. Her Mum checked she was ‘decent’ and I was allowed up to her bedroom; door judiciously left open.

“I am so disgusted with myself. Did I really dance naked on the table?” she said quietly

“No”

“No?”

“No, you took your shirt off, kept your bra on. Of course, on the table, in that skirt, we could tell what colour your knickers were, but you kept them on too”

“Oh Gooooooddddd!”

“It isn’t that bad. You had to look hard to see your nipples through the bra”

“Ohhhh Noo! And you did?”

I smiled “Only when I got you down, and helped you on with your shirt. Your M&D don’t know about that, leastways not from me”

She gave me a little smile. “Thanks, you’re a good friend. Even when I wouldn’t let you put your hand ... you know ... again. You took it very well. I was silly, you would have been better than Mark”

“It’s never too late, Tracey” I smiled, I hoped it looked winningly rather than like a demented rapist.

“M&D are going up to London on Thursday for The Mikado, and staying the night. Do you want to come over? It’s Dad’s present to Mum for Christmas” I was confused for a microsecond, ooohhh the trip to London, not me coming over.

“Yes, I’d love to, if that’s alright. I take it this isn’t an official invite?”

“You mean should you go downstairs and say thanks to M&D? No, I wouldn’t recommend it, if you want your hand, and more, inside my pants on Thursday” she was smiling wider now. “Oh, I want to hear more about this walking tour of fuckin’ Wales too. I can tell there is something you haven’t said yet; something related to mauve, pink and pale blue scented envelopes being opened at college so they aren’t seen by your nosey mother” Yes, well, fuckin’ Wales was about right actually.

“Tracey, they are from a long lost great aunt ... okay, see you Thursday. And yes, my mother is very nosey”

She laughed and said “Yes, I believe you, and I shall expect some more detail of this great aunt on Thursday, otherwise we’ll be watching my Dad’s collection of black and white films”

So, why tell Tracey when I hadn’t told anybody else? It wasn’t because she was threatening me; it was because I knew she would understand. And I had to tell somebody! A glorious sex-fest story has to be shared. I never said who had done what, only that a lot had been done. I’d told no-one else – certainly not Harrison, Tony or Jack (another retake enthusiast); and it was eating me up.

“David, do you really expect me to believe you? Honestly?”

“Here is a drawing of the four of them. Terri did it. You’ll notice they are, indeed, wearing the bikinis I alluded to? And here is a picture of the car”

“Yes, but, really? One of them let you” she whispered it, like it made it more acceptable that way “fuck her arse?” back to normal voice “And you’d only just met?

Oh, oh; I am so fuckin’ stupid! That’s why you’ve opted to retake and apply to Durham instead? You...

sexy bastard.” Well, that wasn’t the ending I’d expected. Neither was having her laughing gear wrapped round mine quite so early in the evening. But, we did actually do our homework. Then I put a pizza in the oven and oven chips (‘Or grill them for extra crispy chips!’) under the grill. Yes, I did that. Tracey went upstairs to get ready. Ready for what? I wondered. Turned out, when she came down, it was ready for bed. “Is that ready? Get the bottle from the fridge, we’ll take it to my room. You’ve a lot to get through”

I had progressed from trying and failing to get a hand down her pants again to ‘Mr. Safe’ and another girl wanting to do the things she would always refuse. Seems my stories chimed with her experiences in the past and at the party – that I wouldn’t go further than the girl wanted.

“I’m not letting you try stuff with some blonde bimbo and not me”

“Tracey, in fairness, there were four of them and they weren’t all blonde; and none are bimbos. You can’t compete with four girls”

“Dave, I can try” wooppee! This was going to be an interesting evening. I’d told ma and pa that I was staying with a friend from college – which was all true; that we were going to look at the History ‘A’ level papers – also true, we had mapped out approaches to each question as practice for doing a mock exam after Christmas; so I wasn’t lying, just misleading (so that’s alright).

I felt I should take some control, so, in bed I tied her hands behind her and fed her pizza. Then I took swigs of wine and kissed her (transferring the wine to her). Rightly, I surmised that she liked someone taking her over a bit; she was too used to being out in front. My last piece of pizza: I turned her over and pushed it between her arse-cheeks and then ate it out, licking all the tomato streaks from her. Then I remembered the chips! I’m good at forgetting stuff in the kitchen. I picked out the unburnt ones and brought them up. When I inserted the first one into her and pulled it out, glistening, she looked at me with a mixture of disgust and respect “10 out of 10 for imagination; just don’t leave crumbs there” I pushed the chip into her mouth. The next one I ate. This was way past the kind of thing she’d been thinking about, but she was actually happy doing it. After a few chips, I turned her over and opted to leave the dipping sticks and lick from the source directly. She was clearly very turned on. The flow was regular and frothy. She felt no need to hide her pleasure so the moans got louder and louder. “OOHHHH MY FUCKING HHGGGGG!!!” Her legs wrapped round me and pulled me tighter to her; I nearly suffocated, I was so far inside her vagina with my mouth. I lifted off and found some silk underwear and rubbed her softly with them. “Oh, Dave, how did you knnooooooOWW! SHIIITT!” was roughly what she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.