Walking Holiday - Cover

Walking Holiday

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was on a walking holiday, getting away from all the relatives congratulating me on getting hopeless A Levels. My life was over. then I met the four girls at Llangruntyg

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

We drove back quite late. Erica, finally getting the front seat, drifted to sleep and slipped across onto my shoulder. I looked in the mirror. The three in the back were all leaning on each other and similarly sleeping. I pulled into the drive and carried Erica in and up to bed. She was tired out. I felt, given our history, I was okay undressing her as she dozed, woke, dozed in a half awake manner. In her bra and pants I tucked her into bed. The others had not appeared. I went down and gently nudged them. Then I picked up Terri and carried her up. “You going to undress me too?” How did she know I’d undressed Erica? Whatever.

“Yes, if you like”

“Go on then.” I did, and tucked her in. Then it was Toni’s turn. Was this deliberate, I was starting to think? I wasn’t complaining, just well, not sure. Toni was wearing mauve boxer shorts under her jeans. She was fantastic. I went back down to get Fiona, who put her arms around my neck and said “No, need to go up the stairs, undress me in the living room. And undress yourself whilst you’re at it.

What? You thought brainboxes don’t need a bit of rough?”

“Is that what I am? A bit of rough?”

“Ohhh, I hope so” We dissolved to underpants only and, sniggering like a couple of school kids (which, after all, we had only just stopped being), we went under the blankets. Before I’d even got my hands on her breasts, her hand was inside my pants! She was, she said, pleased that it was ready for action; perhaps that was the reason for getting me to undress the others? I wondered what would have happened if I’d got distracted and started on one of them instead. But I didn’t, and this was the reward. She pulled down my pants and I struggled out of them whilst trying to let her keep her hands on my ‘little rocket’, as she called it. She rubbed it and then said “I don’t know – do you want me to, you know, suck you? Or do you want in?”

“I, umm, I umm, I, uumm”

“Oh fuck it, we’ve got all night. You make sure you come in my mouth, lots of it. I want to know what its like”

I was even more lost for words. She opened her mouth, I lifted the blankets so I could watch; she tried to take as much in as possible. She then closed her mouth and let her teeth slide along my shaft and back to the tip. How was I expected to hold on? It didn’t take long. I exploded into her mouth; and there was a lot of it! Not a gallon or something, that’s stupid; but she sat up and said “Dap ws a muthfl!” then she gulped a couple of times and smiled. “Sorry, I said, that was a mouthful; well done” I had passed the first test; she lay on top of me and said “Now you can lick me, rub me, finger me; just make me come without having to wait for little rocket to be ready to launch again.” She carried on talking for a while, whilst I was between her legs, “I’ve never tasted a boy’s stuff before. It’s kind of gross; the consistency, I mean. I imagine a bit like frog’s spawn. But I like the taste, salty and ... semeny I suppose. Oooh yessss. Imagine? Smith’s Crisps – Semen flavour? Oh yes, that is good, keep going!”

And I did, all of that. When I had my tongue inside her, I had my fingers up her backside. Then when I had my (different) fingers inside her, I was licking her back passage. And she was very pleased. No-one had done anything like that, not even close. Boys she had slept with, boys at her school – well, she went to a girl’s school but the boys’ school was on the other side of the school fields; a fatal design flaw since it allowed vast open spaces of darkness when the joint school dances were held – had been inexperienced and only interested in fucking as quickly as possible, before they were found. When I kissed her after I had been licking her crinkly little anus, her eyes were wide at the thought. And my hand was enthusiastically rubbing her mons. She hit the orgasm with great pleasure and I finished off by sliding down to her slit again and finding a second climax to her great enjoyment. I thought ‘Thank you Terri, I wouldn’t have thought of bringing a girl two climaxes so close together’. By the time that was all over, my little rocket was ready for ignition again. “Dave, will you do something for me?”

“I thought I just did.”

“I mean something else. You don’t have to ... You might find it disgusting. I’ll understand...”

“What is it?”

“Well, I read this story. And the girl, well, she has her, you know, her period and lets the boy, uumm well, use another hole?”

“You want me to take you up the ... the bottom?” I sensed that if I put on a big grin and said ‘take you up the arse’ she’d go off the idea.

“Would you mind? It’s just she, in the story, she enjoys it so much. And, well, I don’t even know if it’s possible. Do you think it is? I mean you put your finger in, and licked it and so I thought you wouldn’t mind.” she went quiet “Are you disgusted with me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.