Charmed Buns - Cover

Charmed Buns

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Phoebe had a hairbrush that hurt as much as any paddle. That’s what Paige took from her sister’s vanity table.

Cole / Belthazor

And all that always getting everything he wanted without serious consequences Paige believed led to not just uncaring brat behavior, but psychotic, don’t give a damn attitude that dangerously trumped helped for their fellow man.

Most boys would have his type of narcissistic behavior spanked/ whacked with red rump action that trains it out of them. Left to his own design without a time or two with a wooden ruler on their bottom while growing up, one shouldn’t be surprised when later in life this naughty brat-boy grows up, lies to the people and becomes an egotistical self-centered man with no conscious. Such was the case with, Cole, the local high-demon.


That really screwed with Cole’s mind. I wish you, dear reader could have seen the demon-turned supposedly do-gooder’s face. It was a thing of beauty to watch as he realized that while she was an unbeliever and chastised by both Piper and Leo. Still, Paige’s belief Cole was still a demon and working against good and helping evil triumph continued to be ignored and scorned even when she the Charmed One sister related that she had witnessed Cole with his hand on the innocent’s head. NO One believed her, no matter what she felt or saw. They were only interested in making Phoebe and Cole’s upcoming wedding a fine demon free event.

“The bottom line, Cole is if you give up your bum, I will stay mum,” Paige promised.

“And, Phoebe and the others will be none the wiser?”

Do you understand and agree to these terms.” Cole nodded in ready agreement because hw obsessed with Phoebe and didn’t want to lose her for good.

Under the rules of using magic for personal gain, Paige felt teaching Cole a set of painful lessons while he was in a vulnerable position was just the ticket. Paige sent a terse email to him at his fancy ass law firm where he was a partner, including the Porsche.

“I do not wish to further discuss this matter, except to say this: Please consider the ramifications of such behavior on your career”. “It behooves you to be disciplined in a painful non pleasant way that will leave you sitting uncomfortably for days to come when sitting down!”

“Therefore to protect your position with Leo, The Charmed Ones and especially one sister in particular, Phoebe, you young man will report to my house in Sanford for a blistering over the knee crying bare bottom spanking from me!”

“Which means what, Paige? Piper asked her Charmed Ones, sister. I agreed to do an over the knee spanking ... and that is what you will get”. “What I wear is up to me. What I decide to spank your naughty bottom with is up to my discretion”.

Since you need to be humiliated for your punishment you will wear a pair of my pink cotton Victoria Secret brief style panties which you will wear this Friday when you attend court, so you can feel them hugging your naughty bottom while you make your court arguments to the judge. You can get the specified panties at the Galleria. That should suit our purpose for later at the Gingerbread House.

Your sorry ass is already in for a blood blister spanking, so I would not disappoint me further by you not wearing the pink panties, Cole. You will go into the courthouse restroom and take a picture with your cell phone. Take off your slacks pulled them down off your naughty ass which are filled to bursting in the brief pink panties and send it to me to assure me you are following my orders.

The student broke out in a cold sweat, but when he started examining his embarrassing situation, it could have been a lot worse. “ J” could have found out he had fantasies of spanking her as well as having bare bottom spanked.

“J” an attractive blonde brown shoulder length haired student now in her early thirties and still processing a round shapely bottom in which he delighted viewing her visible panty lines most recently in her tan very tight gaucho pants. He well remembered not only seeing “Js panty line, but he had be able to determine her panties embossed across her tan cottoned backside were of the brief size. The student had so relished how he would like to tug those tight tan pants down off her rounded fat butt. Then yank her surprised femme form over my lap, while quick as a wink pulling her white panties down off her butt. Her protesting kicking legs ready at last, for a “Holly Jolly Spanking filling his bottom flesh with RED Cheer!

Though he had exclaimed to himself how much he would like to toast that cute naughty rear with glee,

No opportunity had presented itself to upend the naughty behaving student and fill the air with her pleas.

That was his deeply held Christmas wish for young sweet Paige, and yet it was his own bottom that had just been ordered to bared and placed over his friend’s knees for just such a spanking.


The next day Cole afraid his enemy, Paige would tell his secret, went and purchased and donned the brief pale pink cotton panties bought in San Francisco last night.

As instructed he had worn them under his slacks and mortified when he realized there was a visible panty line that his students may catch onto as women’s panties. His day in court went uneventful and he had no problem shooting his pink pantied ass with his camera phone and sending it to “Paige’s” cell phone. After court he quickly left and went to The Charmed Ones’s house. Cole parked in the driveway. He knew from his last email that nobody, but Paige would be at the home. That left the house empty and private for her adult discipline spanking. The now trembling male student knocked on the front door as his legs trembled slightly. The door opened with Paige in the doorway. The moment of truth had arrived and the spanking he had agreed to keep the rest of the family clueless.

“Get your naughty ass in here”, Paige said as he climbed up the steps and entered the attic. Paige shut the attic door magically. The student watched Paige’s ass encased in a tight visible panty lined blue jean short skirt as she walked into the den in front of him. She told him to have a seat on the sofa and she sat down on a padded bench across from him, but not before Cole was able to see a brief glimpse of her white panty crotch. The student once again fantasized about turning Paige over his lap for a hard spanking for her unladylike sitting and visible panty lines. His quick naughty glance of panty crotch he was sure went undetected; however he was rattled out of fantasy by the stern voice of Paige.

“Pull down your pants and come lie over my lap, young man” Paige ordered Cole. She patted her lap. The male student pulls down his slacks and bends over the pretty woman’s shapely-legged lap. She mused and said

“Or on second thought I will address you as young lady. You do have those pretty feminine pink panties on your ass”

“Yes ma’am”, the student responded as he felt cool air as Paige pulled down his panties off his bottom in preparation for his discipline adult spanking he had sought. The soon to be spanked felt a cool rush of air tingle his bottom hairs on his bared ass. He felt the girl’s hand on his thigh and then there was a stinging spank! As Paige’s palm met Cole’s stretched out slightly hairy ass cheeks. A barrage of hard spanks followed it and he was surprised the pretty female student was able to spank him so hard. Soon the searing heat building in his bare ass Paige now spanking him unmercifully, Smack! Spank! Whack! Splat! Crack! Her hand met up with his quivering lightly haired bare butt cheeks. Paige commented to Cole, the one she believed was still evil.

“Your spanked bottom now matches the red sides of Cole’s sheer pink panties, you Bad Little Panty Boy,” Paige admonished.

“Yes Ma’am”, the contrite student responds.

As Paige looked at his spanked bottom, she commented.

“Nice Butt and a real cute “pink-brownie, it looks like it will stretch nicely”.

Her next swat brought a yelp of pain, as Cole begged “No Please not so hard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.