Charmed Buns
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Cole still in full-masked grabbed Phoebe’s long brown hair, tugged on it and pulled the youngest Charmed One to the rear exit. Phoebe disappeared from the ballroom. Soon Cole magically transported her to his apartment or more specifically the master’s bed. “Okay Phoebe, I’m going to give you something you have deserved for years. Now it’s going to happen!” Cole announced.

As he positioned himself behind the nineteen year-old kneeling girl and pushed Phoebe down on all fours Phoebe gasped and put her her brown haired head down on the floor as she heard of Cole’s zipper opening. “You’ll thank me when I’m finished, Cole assured the Charmed One. Then he opened her bottom cheeks and rammed his rod, hard, fast purple veined, thick and fat and nine inches into Phoebe’s stretched asshole in one sudden p-u-ush...

“You bitch, it was a painful movement for Phoebe to absorb. Cole’s balls slapped into Phoebe’s brown hair wreathed pink vagina before she could say a thing. A pained moan escaped her lips as the swollen penis plowed filling her fragrant shit field chute to capacity.

“Nobody has ever put it back there. You’re much too big for me back there, Cole!” Phoebe whined, hoping to discourage him from going farther up the Hershey Highway.

“Shut up Phoebe you act like, take it up the ass whether you like it or not!” Pheobe in an attempt to escape the anal intruder she had agreed to in atonement, Phoebe leaned forward. The hard penis was almost all the way out before Cole grabbed her red just spanked hips and jammed his penis back into the deepest depths of her Phoebe’s poop chute. Cole began to set up a steady punishing pumping action positioning his throbbing tool in and out of the tortured asshole

“Oh, no Cole!” Phoebe cried out.” Please take your penis out of my poor ass!” “Stop, Cole, it feels like you’re tearing my butt hole and that it’s bleeding, Phoebe whimpered and cried.

Cole ignored the crying girls’ pleas as he hunched over her trembling red and purple ass. He reached around her, he grabbed a handful of breast flesh in each hand and squeezed hard. Cole rolled the blood engorged nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling them out hard. Cole didn’t seem to be concerned if Pheeb’s was bleeding. After some time Phoebe’s groans expressing her pain coming from deep in her ass began to turn to moans of acceptance as her body began to respond to the thrusting penis ramming into her. “Is that beginning to feel good, Phoebe?” Cole whispered in an intense tone in her ear. Phoebe’s face turned bright red in shame and humiliation. She had forgotten all about her classmates watching her from just a few feet away. That was all it took. The pumping penis and Cole’s heavy breathing were too much for Phoebe who could not hold back her emotions any longer. Her red and purple bottom began to shake and her legs trembled as her orgasm swelled. It radiated out of her burning torn slightly bleeding asshole. Jolts of electricity sparked her vagina from the inside and flashes of light filled her brain, feeling the pounding from Cole’s pounding ass fucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.