Taking Care of the Boys - Cover

Taking Care of the Boys

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

Thomas answered the door on Saturday evening. He stepped back in surprise and the six-foot, broad shouldered woman in the doorway grinned. Her white teeth and sparkling green eyes were very noticeable in her beautiful dark chocolate face. Abundant black wavy hair cascaded off her shoulders to complete the effect. She was used to that first reaction from people who had not met her before. Thomas recovered his manners and ushered her into the living room where Rita was laughing quietly as she watched the twins and Dan react to the impressive ebony woman.

Rita served drinks and then dinner. Leti was on a soccer scholarship from South Africa and met Rita in nursing classes. Her family was poor and the scholarship was just barely enough for direct college expenses. Rita piped up, “Leti and I have agreed on her pay if she works as my substitute. I will pay the taxes and gift her the money since it is a paperwork pain in the ass for her to be hired in this country. That is easier for everyone.”

Leti spoke up, “Rita tells me that your household custom is no clothes. I like that too so could we get comfortable right now?” Everyone quickly complied. Leti’s sense of humor bubbled up, “Great! Nothing to hide in this interview, right?” She stood up and slowly turned around. As Rita had mentioned, in her very brief description of the candidate, Leti’s tits and ass were amply rounded in proportion to her solid, soccer player body. They moved enticingly as she showed off her firm full figure. She, in turn, was checking out the white meat jutting skyward because of her show and licked her lips suggestively. Sitting down with her legs spread, the men could see the pink pleasure doorway peeking out below a bare mons, a gash of color against the dark surroundings. They made sure she had a clear view of their parts. There was lots of erotic interest going on both ways.

Rita asked, “Tell them how you feel about sex.”

The dark woman leaned forward, making her tits jut proudly out, “In my culture we start having sex when we are interested and ready. It is a natural part of our life. I am 21 now but started when I was quite young since I matured early. I am not promiscuous. I must have good feelings and trust before I will even let someone touch me. Some boys and men have gotten hurt because they didn’t respect that. The men I have met here were not very mature and looked at me as a trophy or a black whore. Rita and I have had many talks so I understand how you are here, and that appeals to me a lot. I want to give and receive good caring sex. Having more than one man as a regular partner has happened to me at home and I liked it. I’m quite horny so when does the fun part of the interview start?” She had a recent medical report for them. She didn’t like condoms very much either.

Thomas quickly spoke up, “As the patriarch I am claiming first rights!”

Leti stood up smiling and took his hand, “Lead the way, kind sir.”

A half hour later Thomas returned to the others, his cock shriveled, and said to the twins, “She wants you both next!”

Forty-five minutes after that the three returned together. Since this interview was for the family, Dan had not participated, just observed. Thomas said, “From the smiles on everyone involved I think that Leti is approved. Any comments or questions?”

Leti told them she was eager to start anytime. It was agreed that she would work weekdays, midafternoon into the evening to do household duties and dinner. If she wished to stay later, or visit on weekends on her own time, that was quite ok.

Rita gave her a big tits-to-tits hug, more or less, since there was such a difference in height. She watched Dan enjoy a rather long full body contact hug as his erection was trapped between their bellies. Seeing the big dark body up against the pale ones was very interesting.

The twins were quite eager to get back from class on Monday. Their schedules were different enough that Leti had a leisurely screw with each of them separately before dinner. She expected/hoped to spend more time in bed than the kitchen the first few days so had planned some quick and simple meals. Not knowing that everyone was used to “sloppy seconds”, she rinsed her vagina after each partner.

When she bedded Thomas after dinner, he remarked that she wasn’t very slippery ... had sex with the boys gone OK? She was very pleased that it was all right to keep the men’s juices inside her. The hormones and other components in semen made her feel better long after the cock was gone. She snuggled with the older man and told him how happy she was. He kissed her and gently caressed her magnificent bosom as they fell asleep. She hadn’t planned on staying over, but was glad she did though she had to hustle the next morning for class after their morning coupling.

When their paths crossed, Rita worked with the new house-mistress to get things running smoothly. Leti was smart and capable so it went well, and Friday night dinner was celebratory. With no school tomorrow the two women and four men were in the mood for partying. The back yard was private so lights and music were turned on. Drinks and dancing were the number one priority. It was warm enough that clothes could stay off. Rita had barely managed to fuck Dan a few times during the week so she missed her other guys and was enjoying stimulating them every way she could. Dan was fascinated by Leti’s big dark body and watched her every move. Dancing with her resulted in his long dick between her thighs rubbing on the shaved vulva.

A few drinks down the road, the irrepressible Rita told the group, “Dan has never had black pussy ... don’t you think it’s about time to broaden his horizons. Leti, do you think you can handle my stud?” Leti was having a great time and her genitals had been well stimulated by the naked dancing so she took Dan to the nearest lounger, pushed him on his back and lowered herself slowly on his erection. As she slowly rose and fell he sucked and fondled her magnificent tits.

Rita hugged her from behind, running her hands over the dark buns, tits and thighs, and played where Leti’s pussy was joined with her man’s hardness. She whispered, “I want to feel him shoot his cum in you.” As Dan came, Rita held his balls while he filled Leti with his sperm. The totally aroused Rita went to another chaise, spread her legs and called out, “Anyone want white pussy?”

Three hardons answered her question. Dan had plenty of time for another piece of Leti before Rita had a vacant twat. After all that action it was late. Thomas graciously offered Leti his bed instead of going back to her shared apartment ... she delightedly accepted, eager for the company and even more cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.