A Family Christmas
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A son comes home for the holidays to find his mother recovering from a stroke. He is startled by her child like behavior and lack of inhibitions. He quickly discovers the effects of the stroke have opened new vistas for all of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

The ringing of my phone startled me. Disoriented, reluctant to stop, I sat up.

“Please baby! Don’t stop,” mom sat up, her arms out stretched clawing for me. Her nipples were rigid. A faint sheen of perspiration covered her body.

I fumbled for my phone. The ID said “Dad” I drew the back of my hand over my mouth, wiping mom’s pussy juice from my lips.

“Hello,” I muttered.

“Tom?” Is this you? Your voice sounds different.”

I sat back on my haunches. Mom slipped a finger in her hole and smiled at me as she finger fucked herself. She pulled a glistening finger out and offered it to me. I took it in my mouth and sucked her juices from her finger. I cleared my throat.

“It’s me! You couldn’t be at your destination yet.” The taste of mom’s pussy was in my mouth as I talked to my father, her husband. I glanced quickly at the face of my phone. I had been home a little more than two hours.

“No! Our departure is delayed. We’re stuck on a taxiway. Did ... did you ... uh ... do what we discussed?”

It was weird. My father was asking me if I shaved my mother’s pussy. I heard her moan and looked down at her. She had two fingers in her pussy. She was propped up on the pillows. Her legs spread, her eyes closed. I could hear the wet squelching sounds as she rode her fingers.

“Yes, dad, I did.” Should I add that I did the other thing he used to do when he shaved her?

“Uh ... good ... good! Look, I can only guess how difficult this is for you. Since her stroke, she has been more ... I guess demanding is the best word.”

“Dad, she keeps talking about what you guys did when you shaved her.”

I heard a choking sound over the phone. “Dad?”

“I ... I ... don’t ... know what to say, son.”

Mom sat up in bed. She dropped to her belly facing me and scooted up to my tumescent pulsing member. Her tongue snaked out and licked a drip of precum hanging from my slit.

“Dad ... I can’t keep doing things like this. It’s obscene and more than a little dangerous! I mean, I’m only human.”

Mom’s tongue caressed the head of my cock. All the while she looked up at me smiling. “Mmmmm delicious,” she moaned

“What was that, Tom?”

“I said I can’t continue doing stuff like this. It’s lewd and dangerous!”

“Do you think I’m enjoying this,” he snapped, “do you think I enjoy knowing what my son is doing to my wife?”

I snapped. “Do you really, dad? Do you really know what she wants me to do?”

Mom inhaled my cock. She smiled around it as her mouth slid back and forth on my length. I extended my hand, placing it on the top of her head. My hips pumped as I fucked mom’s mouth.

“Son! Look! I’m sorry! I know this is difficult for you also.”

Mom, pulled my cock from her lips. They shone wet and shiny. Saliva slid down her chin.

“You’re bigger than your father.” She took me back in her mouth.

“Is that Kitty? I couldn’t hear what she said. Never mind! Look! I’m sorry I yelled at you. However, these are difficult times. Our family and the business are under unusual stress.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.