Diane - Cover

Diane

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4

“She can’t work out like that,” Danny told Felicity with a frown.

“You better not be saying you’re disappointed with the way she looks, babe. You have no idea how much courage it’s taken for her to let you see her au natural like this. If it had been me, I would have freaked,” Felicity said in Diane’s defense, ignoring the fact that Diane did seem to be on the verge of a total freak out.

“I didn’t mean that,” he argued, sounding like he was backpedaling. “I mean she’s really pretty but girls require, ah ... support ... when exercising. How would you feel to have your boobies slapping you in the forehead with every step you took on the treadmill? At least give her a shirt and shorts so she’s not so embarrassed,” he pleaded.

“You said I could dress her however I wanted and this is what I want. Next time she can wear whatever she likes, but nothing she wears next time will provide as much incentive than what she has on now,” Felicity explained.

“Aw shit,” Danny muttered. Felicity knew he wouldn’t welch on a deal. But, he thought, that didn’t mean that Diane was under any such constraint.

Diane had been crouched, covering herself, still on the scales. She began to feel silly, waiting, covering her nudity, while Mr. Meyers and ma’am talked about her as if she wasn’t right there with them. It seemed so surreal. If she hadn’t been so humiliated she would have laughed at the situation.

She’d fantasized about this very thing. Well not THIS very thing, but being naked for Mr. Meyers. In her fantasy she’d felt desirable. She’d seen the look on Mr. Meyers face when he’d come across her in the nude, and it had certainly not been repulsion. She made a decision. She’d trust Felicity and do what ma’am wanted, hoping Felicity knew what she was doing.

Standing up straight as Danny said, ‘aw shit’, she took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. “I’m hungry. Are we going to do this?”

Danny’s head snapped around, his attention shifting from Felicity to Diane. It was hard, but he forced himself to look only into her deep green eyes and not let his view wander south. Diane saw his effort.

“It’s ... it’s okay, Mr. Meyers. I know I’m fat and I’ve been called lots of names before by mean people. You’re not mean. I know that. I also know that I’m nothing special. It’s ummm ... it’s okay to look, if you want to,” Diane said, wondering if she would be able to handle rejection at this point.

Danny did look. He couldn’t restrain his eyes anymore anyway. Yes, Diane was indeed overweight, but that only meant she had more flawless skin than she’d have if she was smaller. Instead of just staring at her, he held out his hand to her.

“Lets do this,” he said smiling as she took his hand and led her out of the bathroom and towards the room he used as his home gym.

He’d planned a few things, keeping in mind her physical appearance, when she’d agreed to exercise with him. Thinking about those things now, he wondered if he could even have her do more than one or two of them. Sit-ups would be relatively painless, or at least less embarrassing for her, but what would happen when her knees began to part due to exertion. He’d be right there at her feet and he’d get an eyeful. Jumping jacks would be out, as would running on the treadmill. No squats or hip thrusts ... shit, he said to himself.

“Danny seems to be more bothered by your nudity than you are,” Felicity giggled. “Just look at the way he’s mentally crossing off the exercises he’d been going to get you to do.”

The three of them were standing in the gym, Diane unconsciously covering her bush and nipples while she waited to be told where to start.

“We could just do what you normally do, couldn’t we? I mean I know I couldn’t do as much as you, but I’ll give it a try.”

“I just don’t want to embarrass you. That’s the sort of thing that Felicity gets off on doing.

“He’s got a point, dear. I’m super horny right now just because you’re getting ready to work out naked. Just imagine what it’d be like for me if you ... well come on Danny,” she said, changing the subject, “dinner will be ruined unless you get busy now.” Felicity urged her boyfriend.

“I just don’t know what we can do, baby. I was going to warm up with stretches, then star jumps, squat thrusts, and lunges, then pushups, sit-ups, then twenty minutes on the treadmill. Tell me which of those wouldn’t cause either discomfort or embarrassment?

“Well, you heard the man. Which of those would YOU prefer to start with?” Felicity challenged Diane.

In one of her fantasies, she’d imagined lying on a weight bench looking up at Mr. Meyers as her spotter. She hadn’t thought of being naked as she did it though. She wondered if one of the exercises he’d just quoted was like that? She knew what push ups and sit-ups were, as well as star jumps and the treadmill, but were the others something like that?

“Just do what you normally do, Mr. Meyers. I’ll do my best. What do you do first? I think you said stretches, right?”

Diane put her hands above her head and reached for the sky as Danny instructed. She went to her toes and stretched just as much as she could. She had to hold the pose for a count of ten. Then Danny put his right arm over his chest and hooked his left arm under his right elbow, helping to push his right arm tighter against his chest. Diane copied him but her breasts seemed to get caught up in her arms. She kind of felt covered while at the same time, breast flesh seemed to squeeze out everywhere. She held for a count of ten and repeated the stretch with her left arm.

There were lots of warm up stretches and by the end of the last one, she’d stopped paying attention to being naked. These stretches were difficult for her but she put a hundred percent effort into them. She’d begun to perspire even before finishing the last one - and they were just to get ready to exercise.

Danny was having a hard time too. He had NOT forgotten Diane’s nudity and her movements were trying to have an effect on his little man. He definitely did not look at her while she did the windmills, knowing that her boobies would be doing all sorts of interesting things.

“The first exercise is jumping jacks. Usually I do a six-part one that incorporates a push-up too, but that’s an advanced exercise. It would be a challenge for you to do twenty five of them after you’d been following a training regiment for quite a while. So today I’m going to do the traditional ones, okay?” He asked and waited for Diane to nod.

Danny really didn’t want to look. He knew what seeing a naked woman doing jumping jacks would do to him. He’d planned to keep his eyes closed while he did his. Unfortunately the temptation was just too much. He peeked. His dick got hard. At least the waistband of his shorts stopped his dick from leaping out at her, but it did form a considerable tent. Still, he didn’t stop until they’d done the twenty five. Neither did Diane. At the end she did cover her breasts and hum a little to herself. Danny saw her pain. He didn’t know it would actually hurt that much for her to do them.

His erection forgotten, he tried to apologize. He was startled when Felicity pointed out the moisture beading Diane’s pubic hair and suggested that although it hurt her, it’d had another effect as well. Diane blushed furiously but said nothing. She’d hoped they’d think it was perspiration. It had hurt and it had also turned her on enormously. Trying not to get caught peeking at his shorts, she felt some satisfaction that this exercise had effected Mr. Meyers as well. She was already looking forward to the next one even as she wondered if she had the stamina to get through whatever was next.

By the time they finished the last exercise and were ready for her to use the treadmill, Diane was over being embarrassed about being naked. In fact, her new goal had been to see if she could cause Mr. Meyers to get and keep an erection for longer than just a few minutes. She was proud of herself for being able to do all those horrible squat-thrusts, yet her real pride came from the fact that Danny stayed hard the whole time. A couple of times she wondered if he was damaging his thingy when he did his, because he added a push-up to every squat-thrust that would hit it on the floor when he went down.

Diane was soaked with sweat. She wondered why people would actually choose to exercise. She’d already concluded Mr. Meyers was crazy since he considered this the most basic form of exercise and not nearly as challenging as what he usually did. Diane’s arms and legs were ready to fall off and she hadn’t even started the treadmill yet!

Danny saw how wiped Diane was. He’d said they’d use the treadmill, but he wasn’t sure if Diane was capable at this point. He decided to set it for ten minutes instead of twenty and barely a jog instead of anything faster.

As the machine started, Diane held the arm rails and tried to briskly walk. The speed was just a little too fast for that and she had to let go of the rails to keep up. Of course when she began moving her arms in time with her legs, her breasts took up the beat too, this time with a side-to-side motion which didn’t feel too bad. Actually it felt quite nice. Not that her arms or legs did though!

Ten minutes that felt like ten hours. Finally it was done. Mr. Meyers made her walk for an extra minute though. She thought that was unfair torture but Mr. Meyers assured her she needed the cool down period.

Felicity wanted to take Danny to the bedroom while Diane was in the shower. She really wanted to. It’d made her so hot watching Diane exercise that it’d take only minutes for her to get off while Diane was busy, yet she resisted the urge. Diane had far exceeded her expectations and she wanted to reward the brave young lady. So instead of screwing Danny’s brains out, (they’d more than make up for that at bedtime) she spent the time putting a towel on the spare bed and getting her oil ready. As soon as Diane stepped out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her, Felicity was there to lead her to the spare room.

“Lay down dear. You deserve this,” Felicity told the shy woman.

Diane had never had a massage before and it felt wonderful. By the time Felicity finished, Diane knew she’d have fodder for another special shower at home tonight. Felicity was more worked up than ever after running her hands from Diane’s neck to her toes, spending extra time on the woman’s Gluteus Maximus, her fingertips slipping all the way between Diane’s legs to barely touch her nether lips. She was sorely tempted to flip Diane over and go to town on the girl’s pussy.

Dinner was chicken parmigiana. Felicity had researched a meal that she thought Diane would like, while keeping the caloric intake to a minimum. She figured Italian would be something Diane would like since pizza had been a staple in her diet for such a long time. It seemed to be a hit. During dinner, Felicity tried to draw Diane out about her family some more and once again found that Diane would shy away from going into detail when it came to her sister. Diane changed the subject by asking what Felicity had in mind when she talked about diet and exercise.

They came to an agreement that Diane would continue to exercise with Danny three times a week and Felicity would cook for her afterwards. Actually, Diane just agreed when Felicity said that’s what would happen. Danny stared at Diane in shock and disbelief when Diane herself suggested she continue to exercise in the nude.

After the meal, they returned to the living room. Danny got to appreciate Diane’s new dress, more so now because he’d seen what was under it. Diane also seemed more at ease around the couple. Not exactly chatty, but more relaxed and inquisitive than she’d been the previous evening. Danny ended up telling her his story, followed by Felicity.

Eight thirty came and went. Diane didn’t notice. She felt so close to the couple. Felicity had told her some things that she would have considered TMI but the casual way Felicity said them seemed to infer that she had no intention of hiding things from the young woman. A part of Diane wanted to share everything about her and Beth with the couple too. She wasn’t ready yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.