Diane - Cover

Diane

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

Looking back on it, I guess I missed too many opportunities to count. It’s always that way, I guess, when we get philosophical. Not that I’d trade what I have now, of course.

My name is Danny Meyers. I’m an industrial concrete contractor with my own business. I suppose I should have said I own a concrete business, because I certainly don’t work these days. My business is fully staffed, managed, run and grows all without input from me. Hell, the hardest thing I have to actually do anymore is spend money on whatever I want. I think the board pays me to stay the hell away from things.

I don’t come from money and I started at the ground floor - working as a laborer, a job I fell into when I left high school. My buddy Terrence, or Tee as everyone called him, and I, worked there for the summer and he stayed on part time while going to college full time as well, to get some sort of business degree.

Being from a poor family, I was used to doing without, but unlike others in the neighborhood, I never really felt like I was missing anything by not having money. While everyone was digging themselves into debt with girlfriends, cars, houses and credit cards, I was putting money away and never even thought I was doing without, so that when Tee graduated, I had quite a bit saved. He wanted to go into business and long story short, we did it together. I’m not a smart guy but Tee certainly was. One thing I am, is loyal.

Five of us started the business and at first it did okay. Then construction tanked. The three others that invested backed out as if their butts were on fire. Their departure just about killed the fledgling business but Tee and I stuck it out, one month eating Ramon noodles for every meal in order to keep the bills paid.

A major project fixed everything for the business. When it was completed, the right people saw how well we’d done with that seemingly insignificant portion of the project, and work came flooding in. It didn’t stop. We had to hire additional crews and quickly had work in every northeastern state. I was thinking along the lines that we had more work than we could handle but Tee knew better. He was right. Then Tee got in trouble with some union guys in Jersey. Another long story short, we had to rename the company. That’s how Meyers Industrial Concrete was born.

As I said, I’m somewhat of a cheapskate. Tee called me frugal. I never began driving a BMW or living in a mansion or anything. I continued to rent a rundown but tidy little dump and drove a fifteen year old ford pickup. I had my first million in the bank before I was thirty. My world fell apart when Tee was killed by a drunk driver. It was absolutely no consolation that Tee had a will, unlike me, or that he left everything he owned to his best friend - me.

If Tee hadn’t set the company up so well, it would have all come crashing down, because I just couldn’t function. I’m not gay but I loved Tee. I think maybe he was, but I just didn’t care. We were inseparable. Thirty one years old, a virgin who’d never even been on a date or seen a naked woman and the only person other than my dad I’ve ever loved was my friend Tee. I didn’t want to live and it was my dad that rescued me from drinking myself to death. Well that had been my plan anyway. I probably got through a gallon of whiskey in a week. I’m not a drinker. A couple three shots would literally put me under the table.

My dad stepped in and straightened me out. Life went on, as much as I hated to admit it at the time. Now I’m forty five and we currently have projects in thirty states. I have a hard time spending a portion of my salary, much less the additional money that flows into my bank account from my business. I have an accountant of my own - the same one Tee used - and he makes sure I invest and donate and stuff. I still don’t own a home as I said, but I rent what I consider a nice new place that’s way too big for our needs and I paid cash for a home for my dad and the woman he married last year. The house for dad was my wedding present to them.

I guess I should describe myself a little at this point. I already said I’m forty five. I’m six-three, two hundred twenty pounds, and I’ve been told I have washboard abs, whatever those are. Um, I have black hair I keep in a ponytail, good eyesight, hearing, teeth and I guess I’m fit although I never really pay attention to diet or exercise. I’m not handsome. I have a scar on my left cheek and I’ve had a couple broken noses from being challenged in fights. That’s why I keep the beard. It kinda hides my face a bit. People always want to pick on me because I’m big. It’s really not fair and I hate to hurt them but shit, every one of them has deserved it. Oh and I have a lot of chest hair. I’ve been told I should wax it but I kinda like it.

The kicker is that I have three women loves of my life now. One I may as well be married to, one that’s less than two years old but totally owns me and a third thats ... well, hell I don’t even know what to call her. She’s just Diane and she’s really the reason for this story. I already said at the beginning that I’m not smart. I barely graduated. Felicity, my girlfriend, is the reason I’m writing all this stuff down.

If you’re interested, I’m not married to Felicity because she won’t marry me. She says people will think she married me for my money and I have told her over and over that I don’t give two shits what people say. She says I can marry Diane or one of the others if I absolutely have to be married. The ‘others’ are girls I’m not in love with and Diane is, well, Diane. If I asked her to marry me she would, there’s no doubt in my mind for reasons I’ll get into later, but I’d never know if she did just because I told her to. As I said, that’s part of the story.

Felicity is a big girl. She weighs a hundred seventy pounds. But she’s big in other ways too. Like as in five ten and thirty eight double E boobies big. When she was pregnant, she was like a freaking Amazon queen. I couldn’t get enough of rubbing her tummy. She has light brown hair. Some call it dirty blonde. And she’s hairy. As in doesn’t shave her underarms or bush or legs, hairy. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I think she’s super sexy.

Diane on the other hand is only twenty four, barely five feet tall, a hundred pounds and nearly a C cup which now looks massive on her small frame but when I met her, she just looked normal. She’s got a round face, upturned nose and large, dark green eyes. She has the longest natural eyelashes I’ve ever seen. In other words, she’s super pretty. She’s also got the whitest skin I’ve ever seen and just a smattering of freckles on her cheeks just below those eyes.

Diane has no tan lines. Even in the unusual event she wears a bikini all day, she doesn’t tan. Of course she has to use SPF 50 lotion or she’ll burn, but after the burn goes away there are still no lines. It’s like sunshine just bounces off her. She’s a redhead, kind of, but more about that later. In a way, she’s into fitness. She wasn’t before we met, but she certainly is now. When I met her she was a little round thing of a hundred and fifty six pounds. I know, I was there when Felicity weighed her. Now she’s all toned and perfectly proportioned. Except her butt, if you listen to her. She says it’s fat. I say it’s fantastic. Big like Kim Kardashian’s is.

Cindy is my baby and almost my whole world. I sometimes get close to crying with joy whenever I lay eyes on her. Seriously. I didn’t even know there were that many emotions inside of me. I’ve felt the tears on my cheeks before, just seeing her smile. And she has me wrapped around her little finger. If anything ever happened to her, even the experience I went through with Tee’s death would pale in comparison.

So I met Felicity when I was at a job. I had to sneak onto the project and pretend to be a laborer in order to do it. The bigwigs hate it when I do that but hell, it’s MY company, right? So I was there and I just about killed her. I tripped on the foot of the extension ladder she was working on and she fell off it. Right onto me. If I hadn’t caught her, she could very well have been dead now. She fell from eighteen feet in the air. I was mortified and it showed, I guess. Bottom line is that she let me apologize with dinner.

We just clicked. I never imagined I’d even eventually see her naked much less call her my girlfriend. I mean I thought she was a dyke. A pretty dyke, but gay all the same. Now she’s the mother of my baby. Oh and she’s certainly not a dyke. Bi yes, gay no. The last thing I need the reader to understand is that she knows what she wants and eventually she gets it. She was the one that pursued me and just see what happened there.

So Felicity is my woman, and I mean that in more than just her being my girlfriend and the mother of my baby. She’s always reminding me that she BELONGS to me, even though she won’t marry me. I kinda get what she’s saying but if it were true, she’d HAVE to marry me because I said so, yet she refuses. If I could understand women I know I’d be unique among men.

We’d been going out a month before she pounced on me and pretty much raped me. She had no idea until afterwards that I’d been a virgin. Within six months, she’d taught me most of what she knew about pleasing the fairer sex. Then the next thing I knew, she screwed around on me, but that’s another story. The result was that instead of breaking up, we became closer. Felicity is aggressive, domineering around submissive women and always demands to be the center of attention. Felicity can be real mean too. If she were a man, I’d call her a sadist, but I don’t think women can be truly sadistic, can they? Anyway, I’m getting ahead of myself again. None of that came about till later.

Diane on the other hand is as meek as a woman can be. You ask her if she’d like to jump and she she does her best to jump then asks forgiveness for not being able to jump a building in a single bound. That sort of girl.

Oh, back to Felicity for a moment because this is really important. I said that she reminds me all the time that I own her. We once had sex and she wanted me to choke her while I was screwing her. She put freaking handcuffs on her own wrists to keep them behind her back. Anyway, I got carried away and she passed out. I thought I’d killed her. Aside from the guilt I felt about that whole thing, Felicity thought it was the best sex she’d ever had, including nonstop cumming until she passed out. THEN she wanted me to do it again the next day. At first I refused but Felicity is Felicity and a few days later we did it again, handcuffs and all, with the same result even though I felt bad again. She reminded me that she is my property and promised me she wouldn’t be mad if she ever died by my hand. That woman has serious issues and I say that even knowing she’s going to read this. Yet I’m still madly in love with her, more so every day. And yes, she still loves that kind of fucking, as often as she can talk me into it.

Anyway, as I was saying, Felicity brought Diane into my world. Diane was a librarian when we met her, both physically and in every other sense of the name. She remembers almost anything you tell her as if she’s filing it away in a catalog system and she’s quiet - both in the way she talks and the way she acts. Everything she does is smooth too. But just like the mythical librarian, she has a wild and kinky side. Diane lives to please. At first I thought it was an act but Felicity had her pegged from the moment they met.

“I don’t need anyone else babe, I’ve got you!” I was sitting at the table eating breakfast and Felicity was trying to convince me to have a threesome with a girl she’d just met.

“It’s not just for you honey. It’s for me too. I’m not going to do what I did before but that doesn’t mean I don’t have urges anymore. If you won’t fuck her, I won’t either. Then I’ll feel cheated. I already hate that I’ll feel that way.”

“I’ve told you, I can’t compete with another girl, baby. You only did what you felt you needed to do. I’m not mad anymore. I dealt with it. You’re free to mess around with my blessing if you need it.”

“I want it for US honey. It’s the next logical step. I want to see you ramming that monster of yours into her so bad that I get soaked just thinking about it. I’d cum so hard sucking your cock after it’s been inside her cunt or ass. And she’s so hot too. Imagine a naked Latina with long raven hair to her butt and six inch heels. She’s six feet tall and her legs come up to here,”she pleaded, indicating that the woman’s legs went to Felicity’s neck.

“So fuck her then. I don’t see why I need to.”

“I need you to so that I can enjoy myself and still be able to walk normally the next day.”

“Well that’s what’ll happen if you fuck her and leave me out f it, babe.”

“You know you’re not going to win this argument, Danny. I want to see you split her open with that baseball bat between your legs and you ARE going to do it ... eventually. Just agree so I can have my way now instead of later,” she said with a grin.

“What if she’s not interested in me, baby? Just because you are doesn’t mean that every woman is.”

“What she wants is immaterial hon. If I told her to fuck you, she’d only want to know how many times. She’s that kind of girl. She’d do whatever I told her for however long I told her to, just to please me.”

“You and your submissives, baby. I have no idea how you find so many of them. Why can’t you just send her off to Marylyn like all the others?”

“Because this one was made for us. I mean both of us. I’ll be eating her snatch as much as she’ll be eating mine.”

“Fine!”I grumped. “When did you want to do it?”

“You don’t have to sound so excited at the prospect,” she giggled, but knew better than to push me after I agreed to something. “She’ll be over after dinner. I told her around eight,” she grinned.

“So you already planned...” I didn’t even bother to finish. Felicity always gets her way. Instead I said, “This is a one time deal, okay?” I could hear her fingers crossing as she nodded and agreed.

“Don’t forget, we have that thing at the school at three this afternoon,” Felicity reminded me.

“Ah shit. Why couldn’t they just take my money and be done with it?”

“You’re not an anonymous donor this time. You should have said something earlier.”

“Do I got to say something EVERY time?”

“No, you don’t HAVE to say something every time you make a charitable donation but this is a whole auditorium you’re having built for them and they’re naming it in your honor. Humor them honey. It’s a couple of hours out of your busy schedule,” she added, putting air quotes around the word busy.

I was nearly asleep in my seat with my eyes still open when I heard my name. I reluctantly got to my feet and approached the podium. I’d carefully memorized my whole speech just that afternoon. Not a big one for public speaking, I’d decided to keep it short.

“A funny thing happened to me on the way here,” I began. “I was wondering why the heck I donated a school building. Then I remembered it was because everyone deserves to have a place they can enjoy since they have no choice but to be in school. I hope y’all enjoy this building. Thank you,”I finished, turned away from the podium and retook my seat.

There was absolute silence in the hall for a few heartbeats. Everyone had expected a speech of somewhere between fifteen and thirty minutes. Spending fifteen seconds from standing to sitting again was inconceivable to most. The senior kids in the audience were the first to react, realizing that they wouldn’t get bored to tears with some big-shot’s long winded lecture on the benefits of a good education. The applause they started was loud and heartfelt.

Deciding not to draw out the assembly for longer than necessary, the principal quickly finished up and released the audience. I wasn’t free to go, however. I still had to meet the whole faculty. I felt like I was doing detention, up until I was introduced to a woman with the most amazing eyes. Eyes a man could drown in. Eyes that said everything their owner ever needed to say about herself. I was glad I was holding Felicity’s hand. It reminded me I was taken.

“Oh my,” Felicity swooned. “Goodbye Juanita and helllllooooo... “ she mumbled under her breath before continuing, “Sorry miss, what’s your name?”

Felicity had felt Danny stiffen upon laying eyes on the little butterball. She’d only ever seen that reaction one time since she’d known him and it was when he’d met her. Since they’d been together, she’d probably introduced him to a hundred ... no ... five hundred women and the little pale, round girl was what he wanted? She was cute in a plain sort of way even though she was grossly overweight. Nice, pouty lips, good ankles. Overall, it took her about two nanoseconds to appreciate what he was seeing in the girl. Her phone was in her hand and she was cancelling their date with Juanita by text even before the redhead had responded.

Just by their manner and a quick look at the pair of them, she could sense they thought she was someone of importance. Maybe it was the way Mr. Meyers stood straighter or the way his girlfriend (no wedding band, she noticed) smiled at her - even as she texted without once actually seeming to look away from her and to her phone. “Hi and thank you so much for your incredible generosity. I’m Diane Southland. I’m just the librarian though.”

“No way are you JUST anything!” Danny asserted more powerfully than he’d intended.

“You serve one of THE most important functions of any school, from grade to tertiary, miss Southland,” Felicity added almost at the same time. If anyone should thank anyone else, it’s us that should thank you,” she added with feeling.

“It’s just Diane,” Diane insisted.

“You seem to be stuck minimalizing yourself, young lady,” Felicity chided. “I’m guessing your next move will be to make multiple excuses why you can’t have dinner with us tonight so we can talk in more detail about your library.”

If possible, Diane’s eyes got even bigger. “I couldn’t possibly,” she began, just as Felicity had predicted. What if they were willing to spend additional money on computers or something? Diane wondered. Taking a breath, she began again.

“I couldn’t possibly accept your offer due to ... school regulations,” she lied, “However it couldn’t be considered taking gifts if I treat you two to pizza, could it? My dad runs the best pizzeria around here.” She finished, indicating her plus size as evidence of how good the food was. She also didn’t add that he’d feed the three of them for free so it wouldn’t cost her anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.