Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

Chloe was in a constant state of excitement caused by all the exhilarating things that were going on in her life. For one, at 18 years old she was regarded as being an Adult which meant there was little that she was legally not allowed to do and that thought alone thrilled her. In truth she was still emotionally immature racked with all the teenage insecurities that are part of growing up. She was constantly aware that unlike many of her friends she had yet to be actually fucked by a real penis. That didn’t mean that she was still a virgin for her hymen had long been penetrated by the most agreeable set of circumstances. Her mother as head of marketing of Rhino Adult Products had seen to that for she had provided Chloe with so many different sized and shaped vibrators and toys to be ‘tested’ in her delightful pussy as part of market research over the past couple of years. Chloe felt herself to be a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful open-minded mother and lucky would be the boy who would be first to slip his cock into her for he would find there would be no resistance from her well practiced vagina.

Another thing to occupy her mind was that she had recently completed her first year at college and was no longer a wide-eyed freshman so that was an achievement in itself then yesterday, to top off her feelings of joy, after what seemed like years of dedicated training she had just been informed she had been accepted as a Cheerleader for the Rhino-sponsored high school sports teams. She couldn’t wait to tell her parents and knew that her father would be especially pleased given the interest he had always taken in her efforts.

If all this wasn’t enough for the nubile teenager to cope with she was dealing with re-establishing her friendships with her dearest cousins Holly and Rachael whose family had come back to live in Hawksville after years of living up-state. Her cousins were such special persons and influences in her life given their past closeness of growing up together and now they were going to be around again. Chloe was thrilled especially where Holly was concerned for she had always felt closer to her more sympathetic, girly older cousin. Rachael had been more of a Tomboy liking more rough and tumble than Chloe appreciated. Holly, on the other hand, had always been the one she liked to have fun with and she had taught Chloe so much before she moved away. Now she was back and it was just all so exciting and her mother shared her joy.

Holly was a couple of years older than her cousin and given they shared the same gene pool looked more like sisters. In the early days of growing up they also shared experiences and secrets and it was the older girl who invariably took the lead so it was from her cousin that Chloe learned the delights of masturbation at a very early age. It was Holly who when they played endless games of ‘Doctors and Nurses’ that showed her that her funny little slit was more than just a hole to let your pee out; that it wasn’t really naughty to touch yourself around there to produce the most delightful feelings; that things like a hairbrush or toothbrush could be used for more than just brushing; that the little bud at the top of the slit was the place to touch with a wet finger if you really wanted to feel nice. Holly was so wise and knew so much and now she was back. Chloe was thrilled and was looking forward to learning more.

For Holly the move of her family back to Hawksville wasn’t such a major event given that as a college girl herself she had already made a life away from home. Now in her third year coming home for semester breaks to a different house was no big deal as she had already untied the emotional bonds to the place where she had spent her formative years. When her father had announced that the family was moving back to Hawksville on account of him getting a well-paid managerial job with some electronics company based there her only concern was whether there would be a bedroom for her whenever she did come home. She needed to have no such concerns for her father’s appointment with Rhino Electronics came with a complete package that included a house provided by the company.

As an integral part of their expansion plan Rhino had been steadily buying up properties in an agreeable part of town which after refurbishment would be used as company housing for employees who qualified for such a benefit. After a couple of years this policy had resulted in a substantial area of Hawksville’s suburbs being regarded as a ‘Rhino-town’ given the number of adjacent homes that were now company-owned. Newcomers had no surprise when allocated a house to find that their new neighbour was also an executive working for the generous corporation.

So it was with Holly’s parents who had now been in residence for the past three months. They were delighted with the sprawling well-furnished house that sat in its own plot surrounded by lawn and gardens. Although they had been required to furnish some of the rooms themselves they were impressed to find that throughout the house already there were flat-screen TVs and other audio equipments installed in most rooms; an extra perk, said Rhino, to reward our favoured employees.

For Gerald, Holly’s father, his job as vice president finance was most rewarding and as time went by he found himself becoming more and more involved in the company culture and had no objections when extra demands were placed upon him by his most persuasive black bosses; they were such nice fellows and in the atmosphere that surrounded them any suggestions were taken on board without question. In a short period he had become the complete company man. Holly had been ‘home’ for a couple of days and was still a little bemused at the changes that were apparent in her parents behavior. Sally, her mother, had seemingly undergone an epiphany if the change in her behavior and outlook was taken as a measure. Frankly, it was little disturbing to note how her mother had changed from the reserved, very shy woman she once knew to being a much stronger-willed woman who seemed somehow, well, sexier. Her father had also, in her opinion, changed from the focused disciplinarian of her youth to a more compliant person who did as he was bidden without question. They were certainly no longer the reserved, buttoned-up Mom and Pop that she had grown up with. It was all rather strange and seemed like there had been some kind of role-reversal had occured. She later challenged her mother and hinted that ‘something didn’t seem right’ but she was fobbed off with a mild admonishment that she was being silly and that ‘Mom and Pop’ were very happy with how things had worked out and she shouldn’t worry. Then there was the thing with her younger sister, Rachael. Holly recognised that Rachael was now at college and still going through the pains of puberty and growing up but she thought it very odd how she had completely embraced wearing clothing that was both vulgar and revealing; a world away from the prim and proper girly dresses that she had always worn before they had moved back to Hawksville. It was all very unsettling she thought and then there was the other strange thing of every new family friend and neighbour to whom she had been introduced was always black. It wasn’t that they were prejudice – perish the thought – but everything was a complete turnabout in the way they lived before.

Living next door was a family who had, likewise, recently moved in and it was no surprise to learn that the husband was an employee of Rhino and that they were black. They had a daughter of similar age to Rachael and it was at their house where her sister seemed to spend most of her spare time hanging out with her new friend and other black girlfriends.

Holly had only been back to her new home less than a day when she answered a call on her old mobile phone and accepted the invite to visit Chloe and to have a good catch-up with her dear cousin. She was looking forward to that and as part of the intended gossipy chat she decided she would discuss her observations. However, the eagerly anticipated visit turned into an almost surreal experience for she found that Family White’s behavior had likewise changed beyond her recognition and, like her own family, the Whites had transformed into something that she couldn’t make out as being anything like the family she remembered from the days of when they were just little girls playing together. There was no problem with the warmth of the welcome and it was almost like old times when they all gathered around the kitchen table and sipped coffee and juice to lubricate their chat.

She learned that they now had another ‘family member’, Janice’s boss, Oskar, who lodged with them when he wasn’t away on his frequent business trips and what a fun guy he was; other family developments were discussed; local gossip shared; tips given for living in Hawksville. There was hardly a break in the conversation and a couple of hours just flew by as they caught up with each other’s news. However, all the while they were talking Holly observed that, just like her own mother Auntie Simone was now equally bossy especially when interacting with Ian, her Uncle. Ian, she noted, seemed to be quite content to be ordered around and seemed almost like a puppy looking for approval as he reacted to frequent requests from Simone. Then there was Chloe who had grown into such a stunning young lady who seemed wise beyond her years.

The kitchen chat came to an end when Simone announced she had some errands to run and that Ian would be driving her. That was the signal for everyone to get up from their seats and to embrace each other accompanied with the sincere hopes they would be seeing much more of each other now that, once again, they were living in the same town.

The parents departed and Holly made to leave herself but Chloe pouted and said, “Oh no, don’t go. You haven’t looked around the house and we’ve still haven’t finished gossiping and anyway I’ve got so much new stuff to show you. Come on upstairs to my bedroom...”

Holly followed her as they climbed the stairs admiring the pert rounded bum that strained against her short denim shorts. They turned down the passage and the extent of the tour was Chloe pointing firstly at the door of her parent’s bedroom and then pointing at the next bedroom door and saying with a giggle, “ ... and that’s Oskar’s room...” adding enigmatically, “ ... there’s a connecting door between them.”

Holly pondered on what that was supposed to mean as they continued their way into Chloe’s very girlie bedroom. She was still musing about her last remark when without warning Chloe spun around and gathered her in her arms and gave her an impassioned embrace. Holly was quite taken aback ... but only for a moment and she melted as the embrace was followed by an equally passionate kiss that seemed to last forever.

Chloe was almost in a state of collapse as they broke apart but managed to sob out, “Oh Holly, I’m so pleased to see you again; I’ve missed you so much.” She had tears in her eyes as she said it; tears of happiness.

Holly was stunned. She had also harboured unspoken regrets but never thought that her cousin had felt so ardently about their parting. She gathered her thoughts and returned the embrace but a gentler one this time. They stood holding each other and Holly became aware of Chloe’s nipples pressing like hard little thimbles into her own chest. She eased away and slid her hands up under her younger cousin’s crop top and discovered that not only was she wearing no bra but that the pert bare tits were indeed very aroused indeed. “Chloe, whatever are you thinking?” she said with mocked sternness.

Chloe said, “I told you that I missed you and now I want to show you the reason why.” With that she pulled her top over her head fully exposing her lovely young breasts which were each tipped with a rigid little pink nipple that looked just like delicious marshmallows. “I’ve cried myself to sleep so many times over the past few years thinking about all the fun we used to share together; how we used to make each other feel so good; all those naughty things we did in our bedrooms when I was growing up. When you went away I thought I’d died; when I heard you were coming back I felt like I’d gone to heaven especially when I let myself believe we might do some of those things again.”

Holly smiled at the outburst and she also licked her lips as she surveyed the sight that fed her hungry eyes. She, like Chloe, had many fond memories of the fun they had enjoyed together and to see those firm young tits being presented for ‘inspection’ was a sharp reminder of those happy times. She reached out and cupped the soft globes and giving her another kiss said, “Let’s do it again.”

The two girls quickly stripped off their clothes and lay down on the Queen-size bed and straightaway rolled to face each other and embrace once more. Holly pulled Chloe firmly toward her so that their breasts were squashed together. She reached behind her cousin and felt the softness of her firm bum. Chloe pushed her hand between then and with outstretched fingers scrabbled to seek out the source of heat that was emanating from Holly’s cunt. She was gratified when a finger successfully slipped inside a very wet slit and to hear Holly squeal with delight at the invasion. The older girl thought, “Oh my, this IS just like old times...” as she felt the digit wiggle inside her. She threw a leg over Chloe’s and began to finger fuck her while at the same time she rubbed her fuzz covered pussy against her cousin’s thigh. It became all too much stimulation for the over-sexed pair and within minutes they were both crying out in ecstasy as the first of their orgasms flooded over them. It was Chloe who, once she had regained her breath, spoke first. “Oh my gosh, that was wonderful. Phew, let me get my mind back in gear and then maybe we can try something else.” Holly looked at her quizzically, “What do mean something else?”

Chloe reached over and opened her bedside cabinet drawer to reveal a collection of sex toys. Holly’s eyes opened wide at the recognition of what she was seeing. There were dildos and vibrators of various sizes; some long; some fat; some with comical looking bulbous knob ends. She rummaged around and pulled out a string of beads and then found, and put to one side, a butt plug that looked as if it really would hurt. There was such a variety but all had the common feature of being black in colour. “Where in the world did you get these from; does your mother even know?” Chloe laughed and explained that not only did she know but it was her mother who had actually provided them with the instruction to try them out and report back on their effectiveness. She further explained that her mother was a marketing manager or something with Rhino and part of her job was to promote the sales of their line of adult toys. She ‘employed’ Chloe as a willing tester.

Holly was gob-smacked as she tried to absorb this information and struggled equate this sexually open family that now populated this house with the straight-laced one that she had previously known to have lived there! Chloe went on and said that her mother was always bringing home cool stuff as part of her job and they even had TVs all around the house that had come from Rhino. Holly looked up and saw for the first time a flat-screen monitor mounted on the wall. “Wow, that looks just like the one I’ve got in my bedroom in our new house. I guess my Dad must have a similar deal.”

Chloe smiled and said that Rhino must be a great company to work for and since her Mum had been with them their lives just seemed to have turned around but,” she quickly added, “ in a good way. Let me show you how good,” and with that she selected her favourite black vibrator that, not known to Holly, looked very similar to the cock of Oskar, her Mum’s Boss. She switched it on and it emitted a soft purring that very nearly overrode a similar purr that began to radiate from the direction of the TV. “You’ll like the feel of this,” she said to Holly who obediently lay back and opened her legs.

“Just as much as I will the sight of it,” whispered the technician to himself back in the support centre as he adjusted the levels on his recording equipment.


It was late afternoon when Holly drove away from the White house feeling very satisfied from the pleasures of her visit with Chloe who she could see waving her goodbyes in her rear-view mirror. She had a smile on her face that she could not erase thinking that any future trips she now made from college would be something to look forward to rather than previous when her ‘coming home’ was regarded as more of a duty. Such were the thoughts swirling through her head as she drove into town to do a little shopping of her own. She was not there long before driving the few blocks along familiar streets to her new address.

She parked on the drive alongside her parent’s cars and went into the sprawling single storey ranch-style house. She called out a hello as she shut the door behind her but getting no response assumed that they must be out taking a walk or maybe tending the garden or some other such chores. She carried her purchases toward her bedroom at the back of the house but was soon disabused of the idea that she was alone in the house for as she passed by her parent’s bedroom door she could hear noises, strange noises that could only be generated by someone having sex.

“Oh my God,” she thought, “surely not; not my parents who had never acknowledged since she was capable of knowing about such things that they indulged in such rude activities; not my prudish parents who to her knowledge only ever readied themselves for bed and sleep with lights out; not my parents who never ever got around to explaining the mechanism of how she had been conceived.”

The bedroom door was slightly open and with her curiosity at fever-pitch she crept forward to stealthily position herself so that she could peer at the scene inside. From her position she caught sight of the edge of the bed and her expectation was, however unlikely, that she would see something of a sheet-covered ‘Mom and Pop’ humping on the bed. The only fact that fitted her expectation was that it was indeed her mother who was on the bed but she was neither covered by a sheet nor was it her father who was causing her to grunt and scream like a cheap whore, no, it look as if it was the black next door neighbour who was thrusting his rigid cock back and forth into what was clearly a very willing cunt. Holly clasped her hand over her mouth to suppress her gasp and fought a feeling that she was going to be sick. With her heart thumping in her chest she stumbled away from the door and leaned back against the wall.

“Oh my God; what the... ?!” She was lost for words or comprehensive thought as she struggled to gain the breath that had been driven from her by the shock of what she had just glimpsed. In the background the noises went on and she felt compelled to take another look, if only to deny what she was hoping was not true. She returned to the door and again took up position steeling herself for what she was about to observe. The scene inside the room hadn’t changed much and she took time to focus on the action and the details. Yes, it was clearly the man from next door; Oh Dear God, yes, it was her mother who was urging him to fuck her and to fuck her hard as she lay naked, spread-eagled beneath him. From her viewpoint Holly could hear the squelching sound that accompanied each thrust of the obscene looking big, fat black penis into her mother’s hairy vagina and the slap as his balls smacked against her upturned butt. They seemed to be almost singing a chorus as they exchanged lewd comments to each other to accompany the violent fucking he was giving her. Once again Holly felt a mixture of dizziness and nausea begin to wash over her and she turned her head away thinking, “This is unbelievable. Does my Dad know about this?”

Gaining her composure once more she turned back again to take another look and her unspoken question was quickly answered. As she softly pushed the door a little wider to reveal to her view all of the bed she saw that her father was kneeling at its side. That wasn’t the full extent of her shock and amazement for she quickly realized he was clad in what looked like a Baby Doll nightie and she could see through her tear-filled eyes that his cock was contained within some weird looking cage-like contraption. Around his neck was what looked to be a dog-collar and on his face an expression of adoration as he murmured encouragements to the rutting pair on the bed.

She staggered away in shock and stifled a sob, “Could this get any worse?” she thought. Well actually, yes, if Holly had stopped a little while longer she would have seen the black husband’s smiling wife sitting in a chair behind her father with her dress pulled high up to her waist and her legs spread apart. In one hand she held a dog leash that was attached to Gerald’s collar; her other hand was stroking up and down her gaping pussy as she masturbated in phase with the couple noisily fucking on the bed!

Holly felt that she must entered into some kind of outlandish bad dream. This could not be happening; she must be hallucinating; surely she would soon wake up and be reunited with the family that she had left in the house a few hours before. She crept along the hallway towards the sanctuary of her bedroom leaving the animalistic grunts behind her. As she passed by her sister’s bedroom door it was to have her nightmare compounded for through the open door she saw her sister and her black friend both naked with their legs scissored and between them a black double-ended dildo with which they were very expertly fucking each other. Rachael looked up as she passed by and gave her a cheery wave. Holly did not return it but fled to the safety of her room.

She closed the door behind her and leaned back against it as if to further shut out the sights and sounds that she had just witnessed. She could just make no sense of it at all; what kind of household had she returned to? This wasn’t the safe, happy little world that she knew. What was going on; what was to become of her; what should she do? As she tried to settle her thoughts and confusion she slowly became aware of a throbbing, low humming inside her head. At first she thought that she was having some kind of nervous reaction to the surreal scenes she had just witnessed for it felt as if she was developing a headache but then the flicker of the TV screen caught her eye and she realized that the humming wasn’t inside her head but rather it was emanating from the TV itself. As soon as she came to that conclusion she was overwhelmed with a sense of calm and the images and thoughts that had been swirling around inside her tortured brain began to fade. She felt a compulsion to go and sit on the end of her bed and to stare at the TV which was now beginning to display a kaleidoscope of colours and changing shapes. She leaned back on her elbows and responding to an almost inaudible command she settled and began to enjoy the display which she found such a restful tonic and a perfect antidote to her recent turmoil. She slipped into a complete trance and found herself listening to a soothing voice which shared with her a number of suggestions. She was told that black men were irresistible to white women. She pondered a while and then nodded her agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.