Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

(written by Wunderboi)

Clarissa slipped behind the wheel of her pearl white Mercedes. She had insisted on the most expensive paint option and the car glowed in the early morning sunshine. She smiled to herself, remembering her father’s advice many years prior, which was to marry a much older very rich white man of the controlling class of Americans so that she would have a full life of ease and importance. She had pleased her father when she married such a man when she was just 22.

Maxwell, her husband, had indeed provided her with everything a girl could ever want, a lovely mansion on the outskirts of Hawksville, a huge pool, a lovely guesthouse which even had a small kitchen, and freedom to live her life as she wished. Maxwell was a good deal older than she was, and in the early years of their marriage had provided her with decent sex which had resulted in her falling pregnant and producing a son and heir, Herbert. She doted on him although she finally had to admit to herself that as he grew older he tended to be more than a little effeminate. It was one of a number of small aggravations in her perfect life, that her son was quite unmanly; others were that nobody gave him the respect that was due to him as the scion of her noble family. Indeed, she regarded it as a great disrespect that everyone referred to him as Herb and not by his proper name.

Such was her life at Hawksville and she often reflected that her home town was indeed very small-minded and insular and how she longed to live in Los Angeles or New York, cosmopolitan cities that would better reflect her status and self-importance. However, over the years those thoughts had receded completely as she became more and more involved at the Country Club and with her other charitable interests.

As an only child, she had been doted on constantly, bought the best clothes and attended the top private school for girls. She was no dummy and had graduated at the top of her class which qualified her to go to an equally prestigious college where over the following four years she repeated her high school success. Her people skills, however, had never developed to match her academic ones and with her self-centered sense of superiority she struggled to make true friends or forge relationships outside of her close circle of like-minded associates. Thus it had been a major upset and jolt to her equilibrium when Herbert announced that he was to marry Janice, a girl he had met from outside of their social circle. Even before she had been introduced Clarissa had made up her mind that Janice was the wrong choice and from the start of the relationship she had set her mind against the one who was to become her daughter-in-law.

If she ever regretted the sour relationship with her daughter-in-law then in her mind it was a justified reaction for as time passed it became clear that Janice has no intention of doing her duty and producing any children to maintain the family line for another generation. Clearly it was no fault of her dear Herbert and could only be due to a conscious decision by Janice. (Had Clarissa enquired she would have learned that her dear Herbert had an abnormally low sperm count). Also, Janice, it seemed to Clarissa, had completely dominated Herbert, so that he no longer kept in touch with his mother, or cared enough to try. To Clarissa, this was short-sighted of him, as her enormous estate someday would be his unless she changed her will, which she was contemplating.

Thinking of Janice had Clarissa upset, and yet in a perverse way also content. She had noticed that Janice dressed more provocatively since she joined that new company in town, Rhino IMEX. What was she trying to do? The progressive company seemed to have been receiving a lot of favourable press recently reporting quite astonishing sales. At the same time, Clarissa was proud that Janice had been promoted to Infrastructure Expansion Manager with Rhino, and she told all her friends at the Confederacy Country Club how important it was for them all to support their own local industry. Janice had never bothered to give her mother-in-law gifts over the years, so it came as a huge surprise when she gave Clarissa a fancy new, very expensive Rhino phone for her birthday. Clarissa had not yet opened the lovely package. But she had instructed her Investment Manager to obtain shares in the company for her retirement portfolio. The fact that Rhino was owned by a South African group was of little importance to her.

Clarissa loved the CCC as most of the women called it. After all the ‘Confederacy’ part of the name was somewhat dated. On her father’s insistence, Janice had joined the club as a junior member, had taken lessons from a handsome golf pro, and was quite a good player, with a low handicap by the time of her eighteenth birthday.

Her thoughts went back to the eighteenth birthday party which her parents had hosted in the elegant clubhouse. She vividly remembered sitting beside her father’s best friend whom she called ‘Uncle’ Tom. He had been around their home and spoiled her with many expensive gifts as she was growing up. ‘Uncle’ Tom made a point of expressing how beautiful Clarissa was. He presented her with a magnificent diamond necklace which he insisted on putting around her neck, she blushed as his hands caressed her neck and then brushed against her full breasts which were straining at the material of her “little girl” dress that her mother insisted she wear. She felt her nipples harden and dampness appear in her love canal. She was confused by her sudden attraction to a man who was nearly three times her age. He kept her wine glass topped up and he stroked her arm. She felt all grown up as surely this must be the way all women felt. As his hands wandered, Tom’s wife Pamela turned to her dinner companion and ignored her husband. His act was growing old on Pamela, she was tired of his philandering ways, always with pretty young women and girls. It was new to Clarissa, however, and she shifted in her seat as his hand ‘accidentally’ landed on her leg. She was conflicted as she wanted him to stop, and when he lifted his hand off her leg, she wanted it to return, which his hand invariably did, higher underneath her short flared little girl skirt each time. Her heart was pounding with excitement, and her face was flushed.

The musicians started playing and the lights dimmed. Her father asked her to dance and he proudly whisked her onto the dance floor in the club that his grandfather had been one of the founding members. He recommended to her that she should be ‘very friendly’ to Uncle Tom, as he was the incoming President of the Club, and he would be a key member of the committee that reviewed applications for senior memberships. Just then, Uncle Tom cut in on her father, who proudly turned his daughter over to his best friend. All three of them smiled as Tom put his arms around her. He pulled her to him, whispering in her ear that he would like to give her a special birthday kiss out on the vacant balcony, which was closed to members to keep the evening chill out where it belonged.

The incoming President had arranged with one of the custodians to leave one door to the lovely balcony unlocked, and he led his gorgeous young eighteen-year-old ‘niece’ down the hall, and they disappeared outside. Her father watched, apparently very pleased with himself. Tom had arranged for heaters to be turned on and they glowed in the darkness. An open bottle of champagne awaited the teenage girl and her fifty-year-old ‘uncle’. Tom took her in his arms and they kissed. Her mouth opened to his insistent efforts and her head swirled with sexual excitement. Her new diamond necklace glittered in the low light as he ran his tongue across the lovely necklace around her neck. She shivered with arousal. His hands were on her gorgeous ass under her flared little girlie skirt, and his strong fingers probed along the thong in the crack of her ass approaching her dampness. She was aroused beyond belief.

A loud knock came on the door. It was time to cut her birthday cake.

That night Clarissa had learned an important lesson on how to control powerful men. She would get her own way in future years by offering and providing sexual favours to older men. Flirting came as second nature to her. Uncle Tom would be the first of several lovers she took before and after her magnificent wedding celebration.

She snapped back to the present - she was late for her tee time and hurried to the Club.

The impeccable white Mercedes pulled up to the gate of the Club and she slowed to allow the sensor installed under the hood to automatically open it. However, the gate did not open, and instead, a very large black man approached her car. He must be a new employee she thought. He was very tall and handsome and dressed in the Club’s dark blue uniform with a crisp white shirt and dark tie sporting the Club’s logo. His white shirt emphasised his blackness. He crouched beside the car and she could see ‘Head of Security’ embroidered on his jacket. Her left arm was lying along the open driver side window and he took her hand in his left hand and covered her wedding rings with his right hand, his black hands contrasting her dainty white one as he took notice of her full breasts, She felt her face flush, as he introduced himself. He stated that as the new Head of Security he thought it a good idea to meet as many members as he could, and this was a good way to meet them. She felt lightheaded and she hurriedly withdrew her hand. His eyes had seemed to undress her. His face was a mask of lust as he stood up and she noticed the Rhino phone in a special holster on his belt. She could not help but notice his big cock bulging his pants which was right at her eye level. The cheek of him, she thought. She was late and he pressed a button to allow her to enter the property.

As she drove up the winding driveway the lightheadedness disappeared, and she took notice of the outside workers who seemingly were all black men. The driveway intersected the two eighteen hole courses, and she never failed to take great pride in the fact that it was her father who had the Club purchase hundreds of acres around the original eighteen holes. The club, as a result, not only owned the property for thirty-six holes but many hundreds of acres of unused farmland in addition.

Clarissa was on the Greens Committee of the Board of Directors and she did not remember approval being given to hiring more black employees. Not that she minded, after all, in this day and age skin colour did not really matter, and she did have a deep, dark secret which she would never divulge, talk about with anyone, or even permit herself to think about too much.

Clarissa was thrilled when her dalliances with ‘Uncle’ Tom had led her to be invited to join the Board of the CCC. As President of the Club, he had access to private rooms where he could entertain the young bride. She was a willing participant in satisfying his kinky desires and he confided in her that his wife had banned him from their marital bed. He was an expert in oral sex and kissed and licked her pussy and even sometimes her anal ring when he was really excited. Clarissa’s jewellery collection increased exponentially, which her husband either did not notice or chose not to. After one particularly hot session, she had mentioned to Tom that it was time for a woman to be included on the all-white male Board and she had been a senior member for many years. She suggested that she might tell her father and husband about his interest in her if she was not elected to the Board. It happened the next month.

Years passed and she smiled to herself that Tom at seventy-years-old still gave her expensive jewellery and sought her special company, which she willingly looked after at least once a month, though what that meant was usually a hand job and occasional blowjob when he could get his cock hard. Maxwell, her husband, was not far behind Tom in age and she was looking at age fifty herself, though she looked and felt thirty-five.

She met her three playing companions. They had had the same foursome for several years and enjoyed each other’s company. The three other women were quite a bit younger than Clarissa, had all married well, and were fun to be with. Sex was often discussed in hushed tones but Clarissa did more listening rather than offering up any of her own secrets. Anything she could learn about anyone could be used against them at some point and Clarissa was a master of that tactic. After the golf game, she hurriedly showered and put on a sundress for the regular Greens Committee meeting. It showed her womanly figure off beautifully, her full bust with a hint of cleavage would engage the all-male members of the committee, David who was the Chairman, as well as Bill, the General Manager of the Club. Bill was around her age and he was a most efficient manager, The Club had drifted a bit under the Presidency of her uncle as it always seemed Tom was distracted and his mind was other places rather than on CCC business. She made sure she sat right next to Bill who would be a key to her future plans to get promoted within the Board.

She wanted to be the next CCC President, and she would do anything to achieve that goal.

Chair of the Greens Committee was an important role. She had served on the committee and done a lot of the inspections, the research on turf management at other clubs and other myriad responsible projects. The committee was also responsible for the huge expenditure of maintenance on the property and buildings, and as such special rental events also were approved by the group on the recommendation of the General Manager. The position of Chair of the Greens Committee was a key position to obtain so Clarissa hoped to meet with David when the meeting concluded so she could express her interest in taking over from him, as David was rumoured to be throwing his hat in the ring to succeed Tom as Club President. She would also work on Bill to give her that responsibility. When Bill came over to sit beside her she flashed a huge smile and hugged him pressing her breasts into his chest. She loved the all-male makeup of the committee and she turned her considerable charms on each man to do her bidding. Her people skills were vastly improved. She was in full flirt mode and she would get what she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.