Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

So many changes had taken place in Hawksville in the two years since Rhino had established their headquarters in the sleepy conservative Southern town. Initially there had been unspoken resentment toward the imaginative company for its brash, go-ahead way of conducting business which ran counter to the traditional careful manner in which things had always been done around these parts. Then there were the other realities, not only was it managed by foreigners it was black-owned and uppity ones at that. Nothing was said or publicly stated but this was almost a step too far for some of the old established families. However, as time passed acceptance of the new realities seeped through the entrenched attitudes of the white half of town and with Hawksville’s ever-increasing use and the expanded presence of Rhino’s flagship product, their mobile phone, harmony and happiness now abounded.

One major change had been the swing of direction in religious devotions away from traditional beliefs to a new and exciting form of worship for Rhino had bought to Hawksville their own brand of beliefs from their South African home together with a priest to provide their salvation. Pastor Erasmus was a fourth generation follower of the faith and could trace his lineage to the days when Christian missionaries had come to his country and preached how the white man was the true holder of enlightenment and that the black nations had to bend to their will and follow in their footsteps and image. Often this counseling and evangelizing involved the white messenger emphasizing to the black women in the flock that white seed was good and that true salvation came from being impregnated by the holy staff preferably in the missionary position.

Since those days and the throwing off of the yoke of the white colonists beliefs had changed albeit that the major tenant of the purity of seed had been turned around so that it was no longer white sperm that was sought but rather it was black seed that was the object of adoration. It was this conviction that Pastor Erasmus was spreading amongst his flock and he found that with the help of Rhino there were a growing number of willing white acolytes willing to follow the new faith.

‘The Pentecostal Church of the Holy Black Staff’ was based in what had previously been a Baptist temple. It was a traditional church with a tall spire set in a pleasant park and since its conversion to the new faith the size of congregations had increased to become a more vibrant and desirable place of worship. The mainly female congregation were in thrall to the charismatic preacher and never tired of hearing the main thrust of his word which was that the Devil’s work was to be found in the loins of the white man and that whenever he reared his evil head in the form of an erection of that pathetic thing between the white man’s legs that it was the incumbent duty of the white angels to grasp and fondle him in some manner until his seed was spilt upon the ground where it could do no harm. Under no circumstances should he be given entry into the blessed sanctuary of the female pussy for that was a special place and the preserve of the righteous and worthy. In contrast, it was God’s ordained command that the Black man was to be the true inheritor of the earth and that it was his seed which was to be welcomed into the womb, so that a pure legacy would proliferate throughout the land. Rhino had installed an integrated communication network throughout the building to help spread the word.

Melanie Baker (Chloe’s teacher) was one of Pastor Erasmus’s most devoted disciples and had been a regular attendee since his arrival. She had listened to the wisdom of his teachings and was convinced of the truth of his every word. He had preached that white women were ‘the chosen ones; angels’ and especially venerated within the sanctuary of the Church of the Holy Black Staff and that her duty was to receive his special blessing whenever he should choose to bestow it and to prepare herself for the anointment. She sat in the pew and with the background low humming being emitted from the surround-sound speakers arrayed around the church she gazed adoringly as he once again intoned the litany from the pulpit. He returned her wide-eyed look and was gratified to see that she had her legs spread wide and that she was slowly moving a large black dildo into the folds of her very wet pussy; a dildo shaped and modeled to be a perfect representation of his erect cock. In the adjacent pews other women were similarly occupied touching themselves as they sat, trance-like, hearing the words that clearly made so much sense to them. To the females in the congregation the massive black dildo was regarded as being a holy relic and members of the congregation felt especially blessed whenever preacher Erasmus chose them for a special baptism in the privacy of the vestry after the morning’s service was concluded.

This morning it was Melanie’s turn to be the special one and as the hint of the paradise to come began to stir within her she knew that she had prepared herself well for her baptism. Preacher Erasmus looked down upon her approvingly and hidden from her view by the enveloping pulpit and lectern unbuttoned his cassock and took out his stiffening cock and began stroking himself in anticipation of the holy communion that would shortly follow. He liked Melanie for she was indeed the special one for he knew that already his administrations had borne fruit and she was the first of his flock to become pregnant by his blessing.


Ian had for some time accepted that his role and position within the family’s dynamic had changed so that he was no longer the alpha male and leader. Indeed, he was unsure if he ever had been, given Simone had always been the strong willed one and since they first met he had always been at her beck and call. Now, it seemed to him, that Chloe was growing in her mother’s image and he had two females forever telling him what to do and when to do it. Not that he really minded or made any objections for with the marriage boundaries being so clearly defined it suited him very well to know where, when and what was expected of him. This new dynamic also allowed him the freedom to follow his own separate interests once he had satisfied the needs of his ‘mistresses’.

It was some months since Simone had made the suggestion that he have all his body hair shaved off. “It really is so unhygienic and it does nothing for your appearance,” she said by way of justifying the suggestion. He suspected the hygiene angle wasn’t the real reason for her observation; more that she thought it would strip away a little more of his manhood and make him seem even more subservient toward her. He wasn’t too far from the truth for the idea had been planted by her phone and was in keeping with the rules as required by Rhino and their grand plan for white males to be made to feel inferior, especially towards the Black male members of the community.

He didn’t put up too much resistance to her continued campaign although when one evening when she repeated the demand he finally agreed he would remove it but with the condition that the hair on his head was not part of the deal. For her part she had never thought it had been, but nevertheless graciously agreed that he could keep the thinning mop that covered his pate. He spent the next hour in the bathroom clipping and shaving his chest, legs and groin until he was a shorn as bare as he could manage.

Later when they readied themselves for bed he proudly presented himself for her inspection. He stood in front of her and she reached and lifted his limp penis which no longer had a surrounding bush of crinkly pubic hair. He reacted to the warm touch of her hand and immediately began to swell as she transferred her attention to his hanging balls. She carefully moved first one then the other as she reviewed his handiwork. Her hands stroked and smoothed his skin around his stiffening cock making him quite bemused at this close attention for it had been months since she had any intimate physical contact or such intimate interest in him. However his reverie was short-lived when she withdrew her hands, stood up, clearly not impressed with the result, and told him so. “You’ve not made a very good job of it around your backside. There’s hardly any hair gone from between your cheeks, it looks quite disgusting,” she said witheringly. His response was instant. His cock which had been stiffening quite nicely retreated to its normal limp self. He blushed and hung his head and responded with a mumble that it was very difficult to reach behind him but he would try harder the following day.

She sniffed her disapproval, “You should ask someone for help then.” He brightened at the suggestion thinking that she was offering but his optimism was dashed when she added, “Why don’t you ask Herb to give you a hand and to insure you maintain yourself I also suggest having him help you with this task at least once a week?”

Ian was stunned at the suggestion. ‘Herb; Did she think he was gay or something... ‘ but as he drifted off to sleep on the bed back-to-back with that yawning expanse between them he reconsidered. The following morning he gave Herb a call and set in motion what would soon become a welcome weekly event and ritual. Friday night and College Football on TV. Ian finished tidying up the supper dishes and giving the kitchen work surfaces a final wipe around called into the lounge where Simone was sitting, “OK, I’m off to see Herb. See you later.” There was no response, not that he had expected any, and with that he picked up his car keys and left the house to drive the short distance to visit his new best buddy.

Herb opened the front door dressed in a bathrobe which covered his pudgy frame, “Hello Ian, come on in. Janice is just off getting herself ready for a date so we’ll be able to get started shortly,” he said by way of greeting. Ian stepped inside the hallway and gave a wave to Janice, who he noted was dressed in a very short form fitting black dress, which barely covered her ample rear. She was busy fixing her lipstick at the hallway mirror. She turned and nodded in response, giving Ian a forced smile, them she picked up her purse and said, “Have fun boys.” Turning back to insure she had applied her lipstick correctly she left the house to go and join Simone.

Ian followed Herb and they made their way down to the basement and the Den. The rooms downstairs were supposedly Herb’s domain and provided a workshop area, which was not often used; a mini Gym furnished with exercise equipment (items he had never used but Janice did); the Den, a lounge area which had a couch positioned in front of a large wall-mounted Flat screen Smart TV. (The first of a model that Rhino was now producing as part of their entry into the domestic entertainment market) and in one corner of the basement, a bathroom which had a wet room shower for use after exercising. Herb had never had cause to use it for that reason but ever since Ian had begun paying his weekly visits that’s where they were heading.

Ian accepted the offer of a beer and drank as he began to undress. He carefully hung his clothes over a handy rack and once he was naked stepped into the shower which was already streaming a warming torrent of water from the ceiling rose. He found a can of gel and squirting a glob on his hand he began to shampoo and spread the foam over his body paying particular attention to his groin and between his legs. He took a razor from the rack and began to scrape at the stubble of hairs that had grown since his last visit. He held his cock in one hand whilst carefully working around the base before even more carefully scraping across the wrinkled surface of his testicles. Once satisfied his penis and balls were baby smooth he gave a nod to Herb who slipped off his bathrobe and joined him under the warm cascade. He took the gel from Ian and worked up a foam in his hands. Ian obediently turned his back and slightly bent over to allow Herb to apply it to his butt and smooth the foam between his cheeks. It was debatable who was gaining more pleasure; Ian who could feel Herb’s hands moving up and down as he spread the foam between his legs which was giving him a delicious tingle or Herb who found being given such free license to touch his friend’s intimate parts the most erotic thing he had ever been allowed to do. As he slipped his soapy fingers around Ian’s anus he could see that his buddy’s cock was swelling in response to his touches. He felt pathetically grateful that Janice had unlocked his cage before she left the house for his own stubby little cock was able to swell without any discomfort. Satisfied that he had applied sufficient foam Herb took the razor from Ian and kneeling down he concentrated on the task in hand and searched out and carefully shaved off any offending hairs found between the cheeks and crack or those that Ian had missed from his hanging balls. He was in his element being allowed to touch his friend so intimately and took his time.

Herb completed his barbering and Ian righted himself and turned to face him. The water continuing to cascade over them and was now streaming off their straining erections when Ian took the razor and provided the same treatment to Herb who had obediently turned around and similarly bent over to present his butt.

Satisfied that they had completed their objective they stepped from the shower and wrapped in towels went through to the Den where Ian sat in anticipation of his next treat of the evening; the TV broadcast from the State Bowl of the Friday Night College Football game. For Ian it wasn’t that he was much of a football fan, no, it was more the presence of the troupes of Cheerleaders that attracted him. For as long as his memory went back it had always been Cheerleaders that captured his imagination and the weekly TV coverage provided the perfect source to feed his erotic fantasies.

Herb switched the TV on and selected the Sports Channel. The game hadn’t kicked off but as part of the preamble to the contest the opposing teams had the support of these scantily clad troupes of scantily clad girls cavorting and encouraging the fans with displays of choreographed dances which involved lots of high kicking and jumping in unison, doing somersaults and the splits. Ian was thrilled to see a constant display of white partied crotches; bouncing breasts barely covered by a straining crop-top; rounded bums atop long legs shod with white knee-high boots. These were all elements that constantly filled his wank-fantasies. He sank back into the cushions. His towel slipped open and he settled to enjoy the next couple of hours ... as did the duty technician in Rhino’s data centre, who had been alerted to the TV being switched smiled as via the integral camera in the TV he observed naked Herb coming into shot opening a can of beer before sitting down alongside Ian.

The game kicked off and the two friends who really didn’t have much interest in football kept half an eye on the plays and the action waiting for the next break or timeouts. When that occurred the cameras usually strayed away from the players to focus instead on the girls who were employing cheerleader talents to exhort the fans to show their support for ‘the team’. Ian couldn’t give a damn about either side but as the scantily clad females twisted and tumbled and flashed their crotches he stroked his stiffening cock imagining all manner of things that he would like to be doing with such nubile company. Herb had even less interest in the TV and was finding his own pleasure in looking at his friend and the freshly shaved erect cock that was so much bigger than his own stubby little tool. He likewise was having his own unspoken fantasies. The game resumed and with the focus back on the field Ian paused and took a swig from his can. His cock began to soften and he became aware that his stomach felt wet. He looked down and saw that a large glob of pre-cum had dribbled from his glans; Herb had also noticed and he reached over and dipping a finger into the pool lightly rubbed the residue over the bulbous end of Ian’s penis. His reaction to this intimacy was to become fully erect once more. He looked at Herb approvingly but he had to make an assumption that Herb was likewise aroused for his cock was so small that it was completely enveloped in his chubby hand. Nevertheless they both enjoyed the moment as did the technician who was checking that the scene was being faithfully recorded.

The first quarter came to an end and Ian’s dreams came true when the TV coverage elected to concentrate on the troupes of cheerleaders who took to the field. Off-camera the talking heads began their prattle but Ian heard none of it, his focus was entirely on the parade of nubile bodies who were seemingly teasing him with their display of bouncing titties and white covered cunts. He gently gripped his wet sticky cock and began that light massage he was so expert in applying to himself, not too hard, just enough so that he could feel his fingers spreading the dribbling pre-cum that was once again flowing. His mind was in another place as he convinced himself it was one of those girls with the perfect teeth and big hair that was touching him. His cock became even stiffer the longer his imagination grew but still he restrained himself from gripping himself any harder, rather, he just kept himself on the orgasmic edge.

Herb was fascinated at the sight before him; he had no interest in the TV, just the delightful view of Ian’s stiff cock which was so much bigger than his own, a tiny little boy’s cock which, even though it was fully erect, was encompassed in his hand. He looked for a few moments longer and then, observing Ian becoming a little more agitated, he could contain himself no longer, he leaned over and took the beautiful shaft into his mouth to suck and lick at the nectar. Ian made no protest; to him it was just a natural progression to the fantasy that was going through his head. The sensation of Herb’s warm wet sucking mouth was straightaway the feeling that he would be gaining from thrusting his cock into the blonde who was at that moment bending over and touching her toes. Another cheerleader came into view and pushed her ample breasts toward the obliging camera as did the other girls in the troupe one-by-one. The sight of those bouncing globes and cleavage was the trigger. He jerked upward into Herb’s willing mouth and he climaxed and spurted shot after shot of hot spunk which was gratefully received. Had he opened his eyes and looked down he would have seen that Herb’s hand which was spasmodically gripping his hidden little cock had his own cum leaking out from between his fingers. They both sank back into the cushions gasping for breath. Herb wiped his mouth with his towel and gave his friend a shy smile; Ian returned it thinking to himself what a great night these Friday ‘shaving sessions’ had become and here they were, doing it again and the game had only just reached the end of the first quarter. ‘It was going to be a good night.’ The three of them had the same thought, Ian, Herb and the Duty Technician back at Rhino.


Janice parked up on the driveway smiling as she wondered how ‘the boys’ were doing back at her house. She had always been subconsciously troubled, tinged with a little guilt by her denial of giving any sexual affection towards her husband but since the arrival of Rhino and her job it had become increasingly clear that it was the right thing to do. Herb really had been shown to be quite inadequate in almost every way when compared to these altogether much more superior black men and if a particular example of his inadequacies was required then how come they had never had children? She shared that thought with Simone. The girls, like their husbands, looked forward to Friday evenings but for quite different reasons. The men had the excuse of the shaving ritual; the girls a chance to have a cozy chat whilst sharing a bottle of wine. Although they worked together in the same office complex and saw each other daily there were few opportunities in the working day for these best of girlfriends to have a proper girl-to-girl chat and, by golly, did they have lots to gossip about after being in the close proximity of their black masters for another incident-filled week.

They both kicked off their shoes and settled at either end of the sofa each with a glass in hand of the Pinot Grigio that Janice had bought over. Simone raised her glass, “Cheers; so what’s new then? You go first.”

Janice took a sip and began to relate the events and intrigues that she had been witness to through the week. Some of it Simone already knew but it was always amusing to hear Janice’s take on what had been going on and especially those close encounters which she had been personally involved. There always seemed to have been a new cock or two that she had encouraged into her insatiable pussy and to hear her describe the ‘seduction’ and the following coupling had Simone feeling her own vagina becoming wet as she pictured the scene. Simone had plenty of her own events and news to relate and so the evening settled down into a comfortable exchange of girl-talk, mostly of a graphic sexual nature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.