Out of Afrika
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

6 months had passed since the expansion plans had been initiated and for Oskar and Rhino time seemed to have flown by in an instant such was the smooth progress that had been made in developing their product and the spreading of their sphere of influence. He reflected that there was not one aspect of life around Hawksville and the surrounding county that had not been impacted in some way by the presence of his entrepreneurial company and everyone, whether a giver or a taker, was extremely content with how their lives had been changed for the better. He smiled to himself thinking none more so than some of the farming families that populated the rural countryside for it was farms that had been identified as being prime sites for the installation of transmitter masts that would extend the coverage of the Rhino mobile network.

He was much impressed by the performance of Janice and Simone who had been intimately engaged in developing this side of the business and he expressed to them his satisfaction at how their endeavours had borne fruit. It had been Janice’s task to research and identify the best sites and options which she then followed up with some very convincing negotiating skills with the farmers and landowners. An integral part of her negotiations was to ‘gift’ the now ubiquitous mobile phone in gratitude to the farmer. It was usually the clincher as far as gaining an agreeable solution and once her target had been instructed on its use the path toward signing a contract became plain sailing.

Parallel to Janice’s work was Simone whose task had been to recruit the best candidates from the Black community. Technical qualifications, whilst important, were considered secondary to physical requirements and Simone had become adept at identifying those whom she believed had the potential to become valuable productive members of the engineering division’s construction crews to install and maintain the masts.

As with the farmers, once a candidate had been identified as being suitable, a phone was presented as a ‘thank you’ for attending the interview. The final stage of the interview was for a physical examination to be conducted to assess if they possessed the required attributes and stamina for the task ahead. The prospect of working for Rhino and enjoying the benefits that were now legend amongst the Blacks of Hawksville meant there was never an objection to such an outrageous suggestion; bemusement maybe, but refusal, never.

Janice assisted with this aspect of the interview and always looked forward to being invited into Simone’s office whenever interviews were being carried out.

Tyrone Brewer sat across from Simone’s desk feeling quietly confident that, so far, the interview had gone well. He looked on as Simone spoke into the intercom box on the desk top, “Hi Janice, we’re ready for you if you would care to come in.” She took her hand away from the box and smiled at Tyrone and said, “My colleague will be in shortly. Will you please strip down to your underwear so that we can carry out the final examination? Perhaps while we wait for her I can show you some of the features of your new phone.”

Tyrone had been anticipating the request for friends who had been through the process had told him what to expect. With no hesitation he stood up, kicked off his shoes and quickly pulled off his shirt and trousers and resumed his seat. Simone came around and sat beside him on the sofa and together they looked at the swirling screen.

The door opened and Janice entered and gave a murmur of approval when she saw yet another black toned body sitting there with the suggestion of a large cock ineffectively covered by a pair of boxer shorts.

“Hi Janice; this is Tyrone who is hoping to be joining us.”

Tyrone stood up and juggled his humming phone with one hand whilst shaking her outstretched hand with the other. Janice smiled at him and licked her lips. “Nice to meet you; this won’t hurt,” she joked.

“Now if you could just slowly turn around so that we can get a good look at you and will also allow us to take a few measurements. It’s just so that we can arrange for the right sizes of work clothes and footwear. It won’t take long,” she said smiling broadly.

The girls then went through a charade of feeling biceps; touching his thighs and butt; smoothing their hands over his warm chest all in the pretence of ‘checking’ for blemishes or defects. Janice welded a tape measure and made show of measuring arm length, shoe size, collar and leg measurements. In truth their actions were just a preamble whilst they awaited the phone to do its work and to completely put him under its spell.

It took hardly any time at all for Tyrone to slip into a trance and he offered no resistance when Simone and Janice both knelt and pulled his boxer shorts down. He stared straight-ahead and heard them both giggle at the sight of his thickening black penis springing free from the restraint of the final piece of clothing. Janice said nothing but thought once again Simone had chosen well.

It was Simone who reached out first and with a tentative grasp encircled his veiny black penis with her soft white hand. She purred as she hefted the swelling cock as if testing its weight. Tyrone looked down with a detached dreamy expression but if his face didn’t show any reaction then his cock did for it instantly jerked at her touch and visibly became stiffer and lengthened. “Mmm, very good response,” said Janice licking her lips once more.

Simone leaned forward and dribbled a mouthful of saliva onto her hand which provided a slick coating as she began to softly wank the stiff erection. He responded to her treatment by becoming even harder and his cock seemingly grew in her hand. She moved her grip to attend to the bulbous end and with each stroke pulled back the foreskin that was now threatening to strangle the poor boy. She took a firm hold and with a jerk pulled the sheath of skin fully back to reward them with the sight of a beautiful shiny purple plum which was dribbling pre-cum from the winking hole. Janice put out a finger and allowed a little of the syrupy trickle to cover her digit before taking the nectar to her mouth. She sucked it just like a lollipop and declared it tasted very nice. Simone continued to wank his rigid cock but now had to apply both hands in order to encircle the thickness of the ebony shaft. Tyrone now had his eyes shut but he was far from being asleep for he began to rhythmically thrust his hips back and forth in sync to her soft stroking. The pre-cum was in danger of becoming a stream and she took advantage and spread the slick juice adding to her saliva so that he felt he was fucking a tight pussy. Janice once again reached forward and cupped her hand under his swaying balls. It pleased her to feel the soft hairs brushing against her palm as she fondled him so intimately but she wanted more. Simone sensed her frustration and said, “here, you take over and let me watch you for a change. I did the last one.” So saying, she released her grip, retreated to the sofa and pulled her skirt up around her waist before sitting down. She spread her legs and if Janice had cared to look she would have seen her friend wasn’t wearing any panties.

Janice shuffled forward to take her place and with no hesitation took hold of Tyrone’s bobbing cock and licked the dripping purple plum. He groaned on feeling the touch of her tongue but still didn’t open his eyes. Janice glanced upward and smiling, knowing that he was completely under the control of the phone, opened her mouth wide and leaned closer toward him to engulf his cock as far as she could manage. He jerked as she drew him into her mouth and then reacted robotically to slowly get into a rhythm and began to fuck her face. Simone leaned her head back against the sofa and took in the erotic sight through her half hooded eyes. Her hand dropped to her pussy and she began to stroke and pleasure herself as she witnessed her friend strongly sucking in time to his thrusts. Janice’s free hand had also dropped to her cunt and there was no question that everyone was being satisfied in their own delightful way.

Janice continued to suck and wank at the massive cock that was so effectively invading her mouth and it took but a little while before she felt him begin to pulse. She didn’t pause but rather she sucked all the harder and was rewarded by a torrent of spunk that issued from his cock. Never had a plum tasted so fine she thought as she gasped and attempted to swallow the cum that seemed to endlessly spurt from the magnificent ebony toy she held in her trembling hand.

On the sofa Simone was having an agreeable orgasm of her own as her fingers plunged in and out of her sopping pussy. She so loved to watch Janice in action and she knew that the sentiment was reciprocated given they had shared their thoughts on many occasions. Janice pulled away and with cum dribbling down her chin she used her fingers to scoop up what she could and licked her fingers clean. She then returned her attention to Tyrone who was still standing mute as statue with his cock beginning to show signs of losing some of its impressive stiffness. Still kneeling she took him in hand once more and licked him so thoroughly that within seconds there was no sign of him having ejaculated just minutes before. Satisfied that the evidence was gone she stood up and smoothed her skirt before turning to Simone and saying, “I think he’ll do very well, don’t you?”

Simone eased herself from the sofa and returned to her desk as her friend exited the office. She caught her breath and said to Tyrone who was still standing, “Pull up your pants and get dressed Tyrone.” He did as commanded.

Simone then swiped the screen of the phone which was on the desk top and almost instantly he opened his eyes and looked around in some confusion as if he was unaware of his surroundings. Simone recognized the reaction but said nothing other than, “Well Tyrone, that all seems fine. Get yourself dressed and I’m pleased to tell you that everything checks out and we’ll be looking forward to you becoming the latest member of the Rhino family. I’ll prepare the paperwork and we’ll get the contract to you by the next post.”

Tyrone shook his head and blinked his eyes as he tried to absorb what he was hearing but through the fog of his mind he came to the conclusion that the interview had been a success and that the intense feeling of wellbeing that he was experiencing must be related to what he understood this nice lady was telling him.

Still in a state of confusion he held out his hand to shake hers as a farewell and turned to stumble toward the door. Simone called him back, “Don’t forget your phone.” He gratefully took his gift and continued out of the office. Janice was outside in the hallway. She smiled at him as he passed by and once again licked her lips.


Fields of Soybeans and Corn seemingly covered the surrounding landscape through which the Rhino flatbed truck was traversing. It was Tyrone’s first day on the job and he felt very content and proud to be wearing the coveralls that identified him as one of Rhino’s construction crews. He sat in the cab of the utility vehicle alongside his designated supervisor, Don, who was going to be providing on-the-job training for the next couple of weeks; a kind of apprenticeship in the skills of erecting and maintaining the new transmitter masts which were steadily being rolled out across the county. They both looked the part of being engineers with their hard hats, boots, tool belts and, clipped to the lapels of their coveralls, Rhino mobile phones.

Don explained that their task this day was to revisit a site where a mast had previously been fitted. It was to be the weekly maintenance check and an update of software that was scheduled for masts that had been installed throughout the county. He assured Tyrone that the day would be an easy introduction to the job and he was confident that he would learn a lot about what to expect at other sites that they had on their schedule.

Sugar Creek Farm was typical for the area, a collection of buildings in the midst of endless fields of tall maize and not so tall Soybeans. Mechanization meant that once the seeds had been planted that the crop more or less took care of itself and Stan McGrew, the tenant farmer, struggled to find enough things to fill his day once he had made his tour of his fields to check on progress. But Stan was not an imaginative man so when Rhino paid him a visit and made the proposal of erecting a mast, although he was initially bemused and a little reluctant, he agreed not least because it gave him something different to think about when he was sitting on his veranda where he was to be found most days.

His agreeing to their proposal was a seismic shift for him as his upbringing and traditional attitudes meant he had little time for coloured folks (negroes, as he called them) and here was a bunch of them daring to venture on to his land wanting to put up one of those darn transmitter things in his backyard. However, they were both persistent and charming when they called and the rent proposed was very generous. The clincher was when they insisted on presenting him and his wife one of them new mobile phones each as a ‘thank you’. He recalled they even took time to explain and demonstrate how the phone worked. “What’s not to like?” he said to his wife afterwards as he put his prejudices to one side where they soon faded away.

Stan was standing at the sink of the farmhouse when he looked through the window and saw the dust cloud that announced they had visitors coming to call. He smiled when he recognized the vehicle and called to Becky, his wife, “Honey, the guys are here.”

Becky had been taking a spell of sharing her knowledge of mathematics with her daughter (they had chosen to home-school their only child; Stan provided expertise in more practical subjects) and on hearing Stan’s voice went out onto the porch to greet them. Sandy, their daughter, quickly put her pen down and joined her; she loved any excuse to take a break from her home-schooling. ‘God, learning from books was so boring and she never got to see anyone’, was her constant mantra.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.