Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

Another Monday and another week beckoned the good citizens of Hawksville. Everyone had objectives and their own concerns in mind as the day began and for the Whites there was a mixed bag of tasks ahead.

Simone knew that the focus of her week would be preparing for the arrival of Rhino’s CEO who was coming on a ‘State Visit’ later in the week and the full schedule of meetings and demonstrations that needed to be arranged.

For Ian it was to be dealing with his regular, boring (but lucrative) job of acting as financial advisor to the local business community. He had reached a point in his career where he felt he could do the job standing on his head with his eyes shut but the salary and commissions he was paid was incentive enough to stay put and, anyway, why should he look to do something more challenging and stressful when he had other things to worry about. Increasingly he was consumed with his mental struggle of accepting his perceived diminished status in the household hierarchy. So many things seemed to have turned around in his life lately and he recognized that the major factor was Simone’s increased dominance in almost every aspect. It seemed to him that ever since she began that job with Rhino that they had become more detached and not only did she increasingly defer to the wishes of her bosses when it came to choices to be made but, worryingly, he both accepted the change in the dynamic and indeed had begun to assume the role of being her willing supplicant. “It was a worry but, then again, I do have a new phone, don’t I?” he concluded as he gathered his things together.

Chloe’s worries were much less complex but nevertheless her concerns made her equally nervous. She had the prospect that later in the week of taking the dreaded Sociology Test; another examination to be taken on the long road of getting her High School diploma. She had spent a good deal of the weekend revising but for her the subject was mind-numbingly dull and, anyway, her new phone had been a constant distraction. She wouldn’t have admitted it to anyone but she knew she had spent far too much time playing with it than was considered healthy.

One thing she did discover was her phone came pre-programmed with an App. The App invited the user to sign-up to an inclusive Rhino messaging service that allowed participants within the community to converse with like-minded people without fear of being compromised. It also promised that it would assist in identifying those like-minded people and indicated that, as such, it might be considered as a pseudo-dating service. Chloe was intrigued and although she appreciated that what was being offered was nothing more than was already provided by other well-established social media services the clincher was that there was a promise of discounts on the purchase of other Rhino products. The fact that these products had yet to be announced did not occur to her.

She put her Sociology Text book to one side and once again picked up her phone. She just loved the feel of it; the warmth; the pretty glowing screen that pulsed in time with the low hum. As always she was overcome with a sense of contentment when she touched the screen and felt blessed to possess such a wonderful thing. She tapped the icon for the App and felt a twitch as the screen burst into life to display a welcome message. As she read it a sense of calm washed over her and she felt even more relaxed. She smiled when a quiet voice addressed her by name, ‘Hello Chloe, how are you today?’

“How does it know?’ she mused.

“I’m fine,” she answered not feeling even a little bit foolish as she responded to the disemboweled voice.

“Good. Chloe I think we know quite a lot about you already but we are going to complete your record before you are ready to go with the App.”

Chloe nodded her head in response.

“We need to have a picture to add to your profile. Please pull out the phone support stand; you’ll find it at the bottom edge.”

She turned the phone over and unclipped a hinged bracket which was an integral part of the base. She hadn’t noticed it before.

“Good, now stand the phone on a surface so that you can see the screen and you can be ‘hands-free.”

Chloe dreamily did as she was told.

“That’s fine. Now I can see you properly and, by the way, you look very nice today,” the voice said soothingly.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“Now smile for the camera ... Good ... and...” ‘Click’. The phone gave a flash and then displayed the perfect portrait it had just recorded.

Chloe looked through her sleepy eyes and thought, “Wow, I’m looking hot.”

“Now Chloe I want you to stand up, look at me and then take off all your clothes.”

Chloe didn’t hesitate or think to make any protest. Indeed, she didn’t think at all; she just stood, did as she was told and slipped off the few garments she was wearing. Her sweat shirt, her jogging bottoms, her ‘Hello Kitty’ panties and finally the new bra her Mother had recently bought.

“Good girl, you look very beautiful.”

She mouthed a ‘Thank you’ as she felt a blush washing over her naked body.

“Oh look at your beautiful breasts; no, let’s call them tits. Chloe why don’t you feel how beautiful your tits are? That’s a good girl; gently pinch those adorable pink nipples. Yes that’s it, feel how nice it feels as they respond to your touch. Just imagine how nice it would feel if your lovely girlfriend Megan, or better still a grown man was licking and nibbling on them for you.”

Involuntarily she lifted her hands to cup her budding mounds. Without further instruction she began to caress and then rub her thumbs over the pale nipples which caused the little nubbins to stiffen. She softly groaned as thoughts drifted her mind that this was someone else who was touching her.

“That feels nice, doesn’t it?” whispered the distant voice. “Why don’t you touch your little kitty; that’ll make you feel even better” the soothing voice next suggested

She slowly slid a hand down over her tummy and let it travel down to reach her peach-fuzz covered slit. Without the slightest hint of embarrassment she shifted her stance so that her feet were apart and her fingers dipped between her legs.

“Show me how you play with yourself Chloe. I’m sure you must play with yourself, don’t you?”

She nodded yes and began to stroke her hand up and down the soft folds of her vagina.

“Mmm, that looks nice. Do you think about a boy being with you while you are doing that, or perhaps it’s your girlfriend Megan who you would love to have slowly licking your kitty? I want you to put any thoughts of the fun you and she have aside and I now want you to think about how nice it would be to watch a grown man putting his big stiff cock inside your pussy?”

Chloe’s breath was beginning to shorten as her heart rate soared. She continued to frig her pussy with one hand and squeeze her breasts with the other. She closed her eyes and dreamed of a man with his massive cock parting her moist lips, slipping it in deeper and deeper.

“I bet the cock you are picturing doesn’t look nearly as nice as these,” said the voice and with that the screen on her phone began to fade in and fade out with pictures of different cocks, nice stiff cocks; long cocks; fat cocks but all the same in as much as they were all extremely large black cocks. “Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of these superior men’s cocks inside you Chloe?”

Responding to the flashing images which now changed every second or so on her phone Chloe’s hand began to move faster as she changed her masturbation technique so that she could slip first one, then two slim fingers inside her tight wet cunt and so she begin to finger-fuck herself properly. She kept her eyes focused on the screen now and silently agreed that it would be very nice in deed to have one of these stiff black cocks making love to her for her first time and take her virginity. The thought was enough to start that overwhelming feeling which she’d only recently discovered course over her young body and she was soon standing there trembling as her best climax ever hit like a freight train. She gasped and fell forward grasping the desktop to prevent herself from falling as she gasped to catch her breath.

“Thank you Chloe, that was precisely the information we needed to open this new application. Now Chloe, I want you to calm down and then get yourself dressed.”

A few minutes passed and once her breathing had finally returned to normal she did as she had been told and pulled her clothes back on. She looked expectantly back at the phone which seemed as if knew it was being watched.

“Look at me Chloe.” A loud snapping noise rewarded her attention.

“OK, Chloe. That’s all done. Welcome to the Rhino Messaging Service. We hope you are going to have lots of fun with this new application you’ve activated.” And with that the screen reverted back to its regular standby mode display.

She continued to stare at the screen for several minutes in anticipation of something else happening for it seemed to her that there must be more than just having your picture taken to be accepted by the App but after a few moments with no signals coming from the phone she accepted that there were no other questions to be asked and she turned her attention back to her Sociology Text Book.

She lay back on her bed trying to concentrate on her book, feeling very contented but also a little confused for as she read her concentration kept being interrupted by what seemed like flashback images of stiff black cocks.

In the Rhino R&D center the on-duty application developer was equally content. He had just completed a test run of the latest iteration of the software he had been writing and Chloe had been the unwitting guinea pig. It had worked perfectly and he was looking forward to sharing the results with his colleagues and, more importantly, presenting the findings to the CEO when he visited later in the week. In the meantime he decided that his cleverness deserved a reward and, he did as he often did when things had worked well, he pulled down his shorts; re-run the video he had just recorded and taking his thick cock in hand began to have himself a leisurely wank as he looked upon the cute blonde teenager doing exactly what he had asked her to do.


Jacob Haasbroek had been born in the dying days of Apartheid in a Johannesburg Township. As a black boy in a white-dominated society he had experienced at first hand the injustices that the Apartheid system constantly inflicted on his life and that of his peers. His sense of injustice was fueled from an early age by his fierce intelligence coupled to the realization that his so-called white superiors were not as smart as they believed in almost every measure.

Apartheid as a system of government was buried in the early 1990s with the quiet revolution that saw imprisoned black leaders released from jail to become the new leaders and the white supremacists relegated to history. A sweet moment for the previously suppressed black majority but not sweet enough to satisfy Jacob; he had a plan designed to replace the new order with a culture that was even more radical in righting the wrongs of his past. If all went as envisaged then the white man would be in thrall to the black and willingly so.

Jacob received his doctorate in Behavioral Psychology from the Waterhof Institute in Cape Province. As a Behaviorist he knew that any person can potentially be trained to perform any task, regardless of genetic background, personality traits, and internal thoughts (within the limits of their physical capabilities). It only required the right conditioning.

He created the company known as Rhino the day after receiving his diploma and set about surrounding himself with IT technologists; software engineers; psychologists and other specialists, all of them black and all with a shared sense of entitlement. By design Rhino from Day 1 had the wherewithal to control the minds of others and over the next couple of years the company went from strength-to-strength as various devices and processes were developed.

His visit to Hawksville was primarily to be appraised of the performance of Rhino’s first overseas facility; to be assured that the pioneering work that had been conducted in South Africa had been successfully exported into another culture. For the first few days everything he had been shown confirmed that the vision was flourishing; that concerns over differences between the lifestyles of Africa and the US were unfounded and that the indications were that the white man was indeed being subjugated to the whims of his partner and accepting his diminished status.

Jacob nodded with approval when presented with evidence of this happening. The only apprehensions he had remaining were to do with finance and whether the next developments being proposed and which needed a cash injection were viable. He was a cautious man where money was concerned given his impoverish upbringing and he did not want to be committing money if there was a risk of no reward. Oskar, his manager of the Hawksville complex, was well aware of his attitude had arranged a demonstration of the latest iteration that he hoped would convince assure him that there was no such risk.


Thursday morning at Hawksville High and Chloe followed her class mates into the assembly hall where the dreaded Sociology test was to be taken. It was to be conducted under strict exam conditions and it was with great relish that the teacher, Miss Baker, demanded that all the pupils who had them handed over their mobile phones so that there could be no opportunity for cheating via any search engine Apps to which they might have access.

Miss Baker was a formidable woman in her 40s. She had never married; she wore unfashionable clothes; she was a deeply religious, committed Christian and she disapproved of the giddy ways of her pupils who, in turn, did not like her very much. Miss Baker was big in every way; she was tall, carried a few pounds too many and had a large bust that was invariably restrained and hidden from view by the tweed jackets that she wore. Her first name was Melanie. Behind her back her pupils called her ‘Big Melons’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.