Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

Ian parked up on the drive and carefully stepped out of the car holding the Birthday cake that Simone had ordered from the local bakers. She had called him at his office (despite knowing that he didn’t like to be disturbed by domestic matters when he was so busy) and given implicit instructions for him to do so after finishing work. He had taken the call and attempted to remind her he might have more important things to do. She ignored his protest and reminded him in turn that there was nothing more important than their daughter’s happiness. “So that’ll be a ‘No’ then,” he thought with a sigh as he replaced the receiver.

He entered the house balancing his precious cargo and put his keys on the hall table. Straightaway he noticed the trail of Chloe’s clothing strewn up the staircase. He called out in the direction of the trail, “Hi Chloe, I’m home.”

There was no answer so he continued and went through to the kitchen and deposited the cake on the worktop alongside the phone charger which was still plugged into the wall socket, a reminder to him of Chloe’s ‘best ever’ present. He wondered how she was getting along with it given she had only just received it and it, to his simple mind, was a complicated bit of kit and maybe she would need a bit of help, instruction, to get conversant with using it. Perhaps later they would have the opportunity to work it out together. Later he thought but, for the moment, it was a sticky warm day and right now he really needed to take a shower and freshen up.

He climbed the stairs picking up Chloe’s clothing as he went, her blouse, her skirt and, with trembling fingers, her new bra that Simone had recently bought her to help support those lovely peach sized tits that were developing so nicely. He approached her bedroom door which was slightly ajar and thinking he was all alone in the house and that Chloe was elsewhere went to push open the door so that he could drop off her clothing. However, a noise within told him that he wasn’t quite alone after all. He peeked through the crack of the door and there on the bed lay Chloe and her friend – Megan was it? – both naked, slowly untangling themselves from what had clearly been an intimate moment.

The pair of them looked flushed and glowing with perspiration. Ian immediately froze and holding his breath watched them swing their legs over the bedside and stand on wobbly legs facing him. His heart gave a jump as they displayed their exposed pussies; Chloe’s blonde fuzz and Megan’s dark thatch made a perfect contrast in deliciousness. They then embraced each other and shared a long passionate kiss before looking around to pick up their discarded clothing. Chloe bent down to pick up a sock and her breasts tipped with pink puffy nipples swayed in a delightful fashion. Ian was entranced by the show but then as she appeared to be making tracks toward the door and, shaking his head from its trance, he dropped her clothes, quickly turned and fled along the landing to his bedroom.

Chloe opened the door and was puzzled to see all her missing clothes laying on the floor by her door. As she picked them up she heard the sound of the shower running in the en-suite of her parent’s room and realised that someone was at home. She blushed at the naughty thought that she and Megan might have been discovered but dismissed the idea as unlikely.

In the shower Ian was having his own pleasure as he replayed in slow motion the erotic scene of his young daughter and her school friend he had just witnessed whilst stroking his rigid cock with a soapy hand to a satisfying climax. Reaching down he cupped some of his cum and for some unexplained reason brought the warm cream to his lips and licked his fingers clean.


Rhino IMEX was a well-organized and structured company, adhering to international quality standards especially with regard to governance and formal meetings. Each Friday a meeting was convened to review the status of sales; production targets; technical development projects and other major topics and confirmation that benchmarks were being reached. The meeting was regarded as end-of-business of the working week and for the attendees it was a signal that the weekend was about to begin. It was held in the main conference room, always with the same principals as attendees and always with Oskar chairing the proceedings.

Grouped around the oval table were the principals from each department, some with their personal secretaries, others alone. Oskar had Simone by his side and she like most others present on this warm day was willing the meeting to conclude as quickly as possible so that she could leave for home. She sat there trying to focus by writing an occasional note on the legal pad which filled her space on the table top. The pad was accompanied by her phone and a dreamy expression written across her face. The dreamy expression came from the delightful sensations she was feeling from having Oskar’s fingers tracing up and down the warm wet slit of her pussy. Had the people facing her looked under the table they would have seen that not only was she sitting there with her legs spread apart and skirt hitched up to give Oskar maximum access but that she also had her own free hand rubbing and squeezing his swollen cock through the fabric of his expensive suit trousers. She looked across the mahogany surface and wondered if any of the other personal secretaries who were present weren’t also getting the same sort of treatment from their black bosses.

Oskar’s deep voice boomed out, “And finally I can tell you that next week we have the CEO Jacob Haasbroek paying us a visit.” Everyone jerked out of their reverie and took notice as he continued. “As you are aware our Smart Phone is nearing the end of its development phase and we need to consider the features and design of its successor. We have done some preliminary work in-house and have identified some key deliverables but our ideas are going to need an large injection of funds to finance the next phase and I know that Mr. Haasbroek will need some convincing before he will give his financial approval.”

Simone continued to doodle on her pad with her right hand whilst her left hand managed to pull down Oskar’s zip and free his now fully erect cock. She gave an almost inaudible moan as she grasped and felt the warmth of the engorged penis in her palm. Oskar made no reaction to her intrusion and continued with his statement, “In order to achieve that approval we must give him a demonstration that his money will not be wasted.”

The assembled company executives all nodded their heads in a semblance of deep thought and concentration, but not Simone who was concentrating on the instructions her phone had given her, ‘Wank your Boss’s cock until he cums – but don’t allow anyone to see what you are doing’.

“I propose then that we go away and over the weekend come up with some ideas of just what we might do in order to achieve the aim of getting Mr Haasbroek to open his chequebook and releasing what we need.”

He leaned forward and with his elbows on the table rested his chin on his linked fingers and looked around the table. He inhaled deeply and smelt the moisture that was Simone’s juices on his hand and with a smile on his face said, “Right then, if there’s no other business I close the meeting and wish you all a pleasant weekend.”

There was a scraping of chairs as the meeting broke up and people gathered their things and headed towards the door, but not Oskar or Simone ... Once all the rest had exited the room he pushed his chair away from the table and glanced down to see Simone’s white hand tightly wrapped around his fat Black cock. The bulbous head was already pushed free of his foreskin and pleasingly streaming pre-cum down its length to coat her fingers. She leaned down and gave the purple plum a lingering lick all the while continuing to slowly stroking the throbbing shaft. She reached down to her soaked panties with her other hand and inserted two fingers into the gaping maw and began to masturbate herself. She felt her climax approaching and gave him a firmer grip with her slippery fist and lapped her tongue around the leaking hole of his glans. He gave no visible reaction as he watched her administer to him. She felt him pulse and then emit a slight deep groan. As he felt himself about to explode he reached over and placed a hand behind Simone’s head and pushed her face downward. That initial pulse suddenly turned into a spasm and with no further pause he fountained his hot spunk to strike Simone full on the face. She was momentarily shocked by the force as the stream splashing against her face but quickly recovered and opened her mouth as she felt him easing her warm lips down over the tip of his swollen member. Feeling it slipping into the back of her mouth, she eagerly began to eagerly swallow the following jets of his hot cum as her own orgasm overtook her.

“I think that is all for today, Mrs. White,” he said matter-of-factly as he pushed his chair back from the table and her grasp. He stood and adjusted his stance and somehow managed to put his massive semi hard cock back where it belonged inside his trousers. Simone blinked and reached for her purse to find a tissue which she dabbed around her mouth and chin then, standing, smoothed her skirt and straightened her blouse before collecting her collection of pad, pen and mobile phone from the table.

Her mobile phone quietly hummed a subliminal whisper of ‘well done’ to her as she devotedly followed her Boss out of the room.


Ian waited in his bedroom for what he estimated an appropriate period before he emerged following his invigorating shower. His thought was to allow the girls’ sufficient time to get themselves dressed and for them to go downstairs without having the embarrassment of bumping into them whilst they might still be in a state of undress. Which, had he admitted it, was a ridiculous idea given that’s just what he often fantasised about and, indeed, was all he had in mind when he was wanking in the shower.

He eventually came down and went into the kitchen where Chloe and Megan were admiring the cake he had bought home.

“Don’t you dare,” he said as Chloe made to stick an extended finger into the Buttercream icing. The girls spun around and giggled at being caught in the act. They were both dressed in shorts and cropped tops; Ian suspected that both outfits were Chloe’s as they said they had both come home straight from school. Once again his mind started to wander as he viewed their ripe young curvy bodies being somewhat ineffectively clad in these revealing outfits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.