Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

Simone and Janice drove their regular route to the premises of Rhino IMEX to begin another day of - what to them was laughingly called - work. In truth they both could not believe their good fortune in being recruited and then employed by this dynamic fast-growing foreign company. Neither of them considered the fact they possessed any specialist skills relative to the high-tech enterprise that was Rhino IMEX but having been approached and then hired they both agreed that for a number of reasons it was an absolute pleasure to be counted as company employees or, as their employers put it, ambassadors.

Rhino, as it was generally called, came to town a couple of years ago to set up a subsidiary to the specialist electronics manufacturer which was headquartered in Stellenbosch, South Africa. Janice had answered an ad for the post of an office administrator and when she attended an interview was instantly hired to become one of the firm’s first local employees.

The company was run by black South Africans and it was their policy to encourage their employees to identify and recruit others who might enjoy working in this exciting rapidly expanding company. She had been with them for almost a year when she was asked by her manager if she knew anyone suitable for a newly created position. She straightaway thought of her oldest friend Simone who having seen and heard of the prospects (and the fun) to be had at Rhino needed little convincing to make a career change. Just as Janice had done before her she attended an interview and following Janice’s advice and experience had been sure to dress both very business-like and at the same time in a revealing outfit that displayed her charms. Clearly the advice worked for she was likewise offered the position before the interview had even come to an end.

For the past 6 months they had both shared the same open-office at the company headquarters and both occupied desks which were located just outside the closed offices of their respective managers. Simone’s job description was to actively and in an imaginative way promote the sale of the flagship product, the Rhino Mobile, a technologically superior smart phone which boasted many features that other manufacturers could not match or provide. That she didn’t fully understand all its features or its hidden potential was of no consequence. It was enough that once she was absorbed into the company culture that her bosses could show her off as proof that the phone was an essential and indispensable part of a modern life style. And show her off they did!

The company premises were a purpose built facility set in parkland on the bank of the wide river that passed through their pleasant town. Given the need to guard against any intrusion that might threaten the integrity of their product it was a gated site with robust security measures in place. The compound contained a number of buildings, there was a main office block; another substantial building where the imported components of the phones were assembled, tested and shipped. This building also housed an R&D department and it had even greater security measures surrounding the laboratories within where innovative applications were developed prior to being incorporated into firmware updates. Away from the administrative buildings was an accommodation block, constructed in the style of a Motel which was provided for the ex-pat South Africans who frequently visited the site and finally down by the riverside there was a recreational facility complete with swimming pool, hot tubs and saunas. All-in-all it was a self-contained ‘village’ where anything (and everything) could be conducted away from prying eyes.

Janice’s car was recognised by the gate guard who raised the barrier and waved them in to park up in their usual spot close by to the steps leading into the modern building. They slid out of the car and both smoothed their short skirts and picked up their purses before tripping elegantly into the office block on their high heels. Simone could hardly contain her excitement as she had already spotted her boss looking out of his office window and she knew just how her day was to begin.

Her boss, Oskar Botha, smiled to himself as he watched his protégée enter the building. He glanced at the expensive gold watch on his wrist and estimated that it would take her less than half a minute to traverse the short route from reception through the short corridor that led to the open-plan office and to be outside his door. His smile grew a little wider when exactly 23 seconds later there was a soft tapping.

“Come in.”

Simone entered the office and inhaled the now familiar aroma of something she couldn’t properly define but her mind sensed it was the smell of authority, the scent of supremacy. As ever it also made her feel a little giddy but at the same time gave her a warm sensation of comfort and security. She just loved to be here in his company.

“Good morning Mr. Botha, how are you today?” she said. “Am I too early for my instructions?”

It was really a rhetorical question for each day began in the same way with her going to his office to be briefed on what his expectations were and if there were any special requirements to be added to her portfolio of developing sale strategies and campaigns. However, she asked nonetheless for she knew he expected politeness and respect and she was more than willing to comply with such niceties such was her admiration for him. She closed the door behind her and stood in front of his desk.

He returned her greeting with a nod but rather than exchange pleasantries chose to cut to the chase, “So did you do as we discussed yesterday?” he asked in that deep Afrikaans accented voice she so adored.

“To the letter sir,” she responded. “I took the new phone home and it was gift-wrapped and given to Chloe for her birthday present. She received it this morning and was more than delighted. I can’t thank you enough for being so generous.”

He waved his hand dismissively, “Good but what about the other thing; how did that go?”

She gave a shy smile, “I’m thinking it will have worked out quite well. This morning after breakfast and after Chloe had left for school I went into our bedroom and got out that other lovely gift you gave me. I deliberately hadn’t put on my panties and I pulled up my skirt to my waist before laying back on the bed and opened my legs and then I gave myself the most wonderful seeing to. I did as you suggested and closed my eyes and just thought of that black vibrator being you and that it was you that was fucking me. It was so lovely and I can’t remember the last time – if ever – that I had cum so hard, so quickly or had been so wet.” She said all this without the slightest tinge of embarrassment for over the past few months more and more she had become quite relaxed when it came to discussing even the most taboo of sexual matters with him.

“Good, good and then did you do as I also requested?”

“Yes, I deliberately didn’t clean it off but left it lying in the open drawer so that he would find it. Then I came downstairs and Janice and I left for work.”

“And will he find it?”

“Oh without a doubt, he’s always poking around and I had purposely left his car keys in the bedroom so that he would have go there. I know that he often takes a sneaky look in my underwear drawer and I am sure that this morning with him having a late start he would be doing just that,” she said knowingly.

“Excellent; and the phone?”

“Oh yes, I made sure he knew to plug it in before he did anything else and I expect it would have had its usual effect on its new users.”

“Good work,” he said as he gestured to her to come around to his side of the desk. “Now I’ll let you into a company secret.” As she walked around the desk knowing full well what was expected he unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zip of his trousers.

She knelt down between his spread legs and eased his swelling cock from the confines of his boxer shorts, “And what secret would that be, kind sir?” she said in a mock servile manner.

“You know what to do and I’ll tell you soon enough.”

She batted her eyes at him and leaned forward to commence licking the bulbous end of his black penis. One hand slipped below to cup his balls and the other ineffectively tried to encircle the swelling member. She began to softly stroke him and the more she touched, the larger it became until soon it was like a hard rod of ebony in her soft white hand. She gave a sigh of satisfaction that her gentle administrations had resulted so quickly in bringing his magnificent cock to such a state. She dipped her head once more and as she continued to lick the shiny knob it began to exude the nectar of pre-cum she so loved to taste. She parted her lips wider and with no hesitation pushed down and took him completely into the warm wet cavern of her mouth. He groaned his approval as she began to swirl her tongue under the bulbous ridge. With her hand still wrapped around him and stroking softly up and down its length, her tongue and mouth combining to lick and suck and with her other hand softly scratching his hanging balls it was little wonder that he felt his orgasm beginning to build. She continued applying her newly learned skills for a few moments more and then, as expected, she felt him beginning to jerk and contract signalling that he was about to shoot his load. He gave a low growl and pushed himself upwards to completely fill her mouth and to touch the back of her throat as a stream of his thick warm spunk shot like a torrent from his jerking orgasming cock. Simone gagged as she felt his cum gushing, almost choking her. She gasped for breath filled with not only his spunk but also by a feeling of deep sexual satisfaction that she had provided him, yet again, with an expression of her devotion to him.

He sank back in his chair and his cum-covered cock slipped out of her mouth which allowed a flood of his thick cream to dribble out and to drip down her chin. Simone giggled as she quickly leaned back on her heels in a successful attempt to direct the flow so that it dripped between her breasts and not stain her crisp new white blouse. “Oh my Mr. Botha, you cum so quickly and cum so much; how do you manage to do that?”

He didn’t respond but just contented himself with taking in the sight of her kneeling in front of him with her chin still dribbling his potent spunk to coat her tits and pool within her cleavage. He thought she looked a perfect picture of servitude of a white female slut in thrall of the black man. His still rigid cock gave an involuntary twitch as if that was an answer enough to her question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.