You Have to Choose - Cover

You Have to Choose

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Caroline was shocked at how easy it was. She simply thought of Chip and POOF! there she was, hovering over his head as he sat at lunch, in school.

Tiffany Green was with him. That wasn’t surprising. The cheerleader fawned on him, holding his bicep possessively, whenever they stood together, or leaning to touch her shoulder to his, like she was doing now. Two of his equally oppressive friends sat across from him. Tom Jorgenson wadded up a napkin and threw it at someone sitting at the next table, laughing as it bounced off a girl’s back. Bill Nibbons said, “Score!” and grinned.

She looked around and saw people she knew. It suddenly occurred to her that she needed to have a heart-to-heart chat with Chad. All she had to do was manifest in her physical form and she’d be home! Of course, she’d be a vampire ... but she’d be home.

She was thinking about what living the rest of her life as a vampire might be like when Bob POOFED into existence beside her.

“So this is where you come from?” he asked, looking around at the noisy, milling teens.

“Yeah,” she said.

“Which one rides the horses?”

She looked at him.

“What?”

“You said the one you wanted revenge on was a jockey,” said Bob, patiently.

“Not jockey,” laughed Caroline. “Jock. It means athlete.”

“Then why don’t you just say athlete?” asked Bob.

“I don’t know,” said Caroline. “It’s just a name for guys who do sports.”

“Okay,” said Bob. “Which one is he?”

“The one right below us, wearing the yellow shirt, sitting next to the girl.”

“All right, then. How shall we do this? Manifest here and toss him around? The way the girl is leaning on him I assume there’s some romantic interest there. I’d be happy to bite her in front of him. Or I could hold him while you bite her!”

“People here know me,” said Caroline. “I can’t just appear out of nowhere and start biting people. Before you got here I was thinking about just manifesting in physical form and going on with my life. I mean I live here. I have a house, and parents. Everybody knows me. I guess I’d still be a vampire, but who cares?”

“You care,” said Bob. “You have to care. Vampires can control their appetite to a degree, but sooner or later you have to feed. And the not aging part of things might get awkward.”

She stared at him.

“Vampires don’t age?” she asked.

“Do I look two hundred years old?” asked Bob, shrugging.

Tiffany turned her head and put her lips next to Chip’s ear. Caroline thought about eavesdropping and found out something else about vampires. They have enhanced hearing when they want to.

“I’m horny,” whispered Tiffany.

Chip looked at her and smiled.

“You are such a slut. You can blow me later.” He grinned, happily, as if awarding Tiffany the chance to suck his dick would solve her problem.

“You’re no fun. It’s not nice to make me wait,” whispered Tiffany.

What happened next surprised everybody. Caroline’s actions were impulsive. She imagined herself in Tiffany’s place, with her teeth so close to Chip’s ear, and how satisfying it would be to pierce his ear with one of her fangs. Her vision blurred and, suddenly, her face was right next to his. To bite him was instinctive, and she did it, sliding a fang effortlessly through the lobe of his ear.

His yelp came as she seemed to move back, floating away. Tiffany’s face was right there, where hers had been.

“You bit me, you bitch!” yelled Chip, putting his hand to his injured ear.

“No I didn’t!” said Tiffany.

“Then why is there fucking blood on your mouth?” yelled the enraged boy. “You fucking bit my ear!”

Tiffany looked confused. Her fingers came to wipe her lips and came away red.

“I didn’t mean to bite you,” she whined. “I don’t even remember biting you.”

“Well you did,” he growled. “It fucking hurts, too. Shit!”

“It was an accident!” gasped Tiffany as the thought of her boyfriend dumping her entered her head. She couldn’t get dumped! She was too popular! She’d be humiliated! “Let me help?” she said, reaching for him.

“It feels like you bit it off,” said the boy, frowning.

“Dude,” said Bill. “There’s just a tiny spot of blood, man. You’re fine.”

“He’s right,” gushed Tiffany. “I can’t even see where it’s bleeding from.”

She got a napkin and started dabbing at his ear. He ducked away.

“You’re psycho, you freak. What are you, some kind of vampire?”

“It was an accident!” snapped Tiffany, now in full damage control. She was so upset that she invented a whole scenario to explain what had happened. “I only meant to nip it and somebody bumped me!”

That was patently ridiculous. Nobody had been anywhere near her during the incident. But it was the best she could come up with on short notice. Chip was too worked up to notice. Caroline was surprised at how low his tolerance for pain appeared to be.

She was a little confused, herself. She couldn’t tell if she had bitten Chip’s ear, or if she had somehow caused Tiffany to do it.

She felt Bob’s hand on her elbow. His grip was like iron.

“Careful,” he warned.

“What?” she asked.

“You melded with her mind. You used compulsion on her.”

“I thought you said we couldn’t do that. I thought you said they were just malleable.” Caroline realized she now thought of herself as a vampire, and mortals as “them.”

“I said we would not use compulsion while we made love,” he said. “I didn’t say vampires can’t use it. It’s dangerous. To force yourself into a mind means you may release the victim’s passions in a way you can’t control. I’ve heard of situations where the meld cannot be broken.”

Caroline thought of people who went insane and did unfathomable things.

“I didn’t mean to do it,” she said.

“That’s the problem,” he said. “When you use your powers, it needs to be very well thought out ... not something on impulse.”

“I can imagine. It was strange, not like being with you at all.” Caroline frowned. “So did I make her do some vampire thing? Did she bite him?”

“No, you bit him. You just did it with her teeth.” He shuddered. “I’ve done it a couple of times, but I don’t like it. It makes me feel creepy.”

“Gee,” said Caroline. “Who’d have imagined a vampire might feel creepy?” She smiled and reached to touch him. “I loved merging with you.”

“That’s different,” said Bob. “There was no compulsion involved in that. What did you feel like when you bit him?”

“I don’t know. I was too surprised by it all. It was over in an instant.”

“Well, if you’d have stayed in her, you’d have felt everything she was feeling. You could have made her do other things. Some vampires like that. Some of them like it as much as feeding. I suppose it is feeding in a sense, but I don’t like it. I wasn’t going to teach you how to do that.” He frowned. “I guess it’s just part of being a vampire.”

Caroline thought of all the times she’d experienced grief, sadness, self-loathing, and other such negative emotions. She had enough of those herself. She certainly didn’t need to leech onto some other girl’s demons.

“Okay, so how do I keep it from happening again?”

Bob frowned.

“I’m not sure I can explain it. It’s a little like having a mental muscle that you can flex or relax.”

“That’s not very helpful,” said Caroline.

“Just concentrate on doing things yourself,” said Bob.

Caroline was distracted by Tiffany, who was speaking in her normal voice, which anybody within a few feet could clearly hear.

“I’ll make it up to you, Baby,” she said, licking her lips. “I’ll give you the best blow job you’ve ever had. Tonight. Come over to my house. I’ll sneak you into my room. You can cum in my mouth and I’ll swallow it right there in my room.”

Naturally, Tom and Bill crowed and postured, grinning like idiots.

But that got Chip back on board.

“Tonight, then,” he said.


Caroline didn’t actually intend to stick around and be there when Tiffany gave Chip “the best blowjob he’d ever had.” She had no interest in watching something like that. She only meant to stay there a little longer, to be back in a familiar, comfortable environment, watching normal, everyday kids doing normal everyday things.

The problem was that normal, everyday things included Chip Henderson being a bully.

In fact, as she roamed around the school, looking for her friends to watch them for a bit, she kept seeing Chip Henderson being a bully. It seemed to be the only way he knew how to act.

It wasn’t long before she decided she would be there when Chip got his blowjob.

And she intended for it to be one he would, in fact, never... ever ... forget. Neither would Tiffany.

She asked Bob questions about how to use her “mental muscle” again. Her main concern was protecting herself from any trauma.

She didn’t care how much trauma Chip and Tiffany endured.


Bob made a few suggestions as they floated along, hours later, hovering over Chip as he parked his car a block away from Tiffany’s house and walked the rest of the way, heading for his rendezvous with Tiffany’s mouth.

“Get close to him and manifest just enough to touch the back of his neck,” said Bob.

She did, and Chip reached to brush off what he assumed was a bug. When she did it three more times, he stopped, turning around several times and feeling his neck. Caroline grinned.

He snuck in through a back gate through a tall wooden fence that surrounded Tiffany’s back yard. It was clear he’d done this before. He went straight to a tree, jumped for a handhold, and climbed up to step onto the roof of the covered back porch. He tiptoed to a lit window. Ten minutes later a very naked Chip and Tiffany, clad only in panties, lay entwined on the bed, kissing. That Tiffany had on the panties was because she said it was the wrong time of the month to do anything other than suck him. Those panties helped her resist having an “accident.”

“Oh man I really want to do it,” he whispered.

“We can’t. I could get preggers right now. But I can make you feel good anyway, and once I get you all limp and safe, then you can lick my pussy.”

“Maybe,” said Chip, who wasn’t a fan of licking pussy. He thought that was gay. Real men didn’t lick pussy. They fucked it.

But Chip would take what he could get. He was ready.

Tiffany was ready.

Caroline was ready.

She waited until Tiffany, who was an expert at fellatio, had taken Chip so far into her mouth that her lips were brushing his pubes, and then widened her arms, floating down like some ethereal blanket being draped over the sucking girl.

“Careful,” said Bob in her ear. “Remember not to go too deep. Just influence her ... don’t become her.”

“Oh, I’ll influence her,” thought Caroline, in a mental growl.

It was like going from a hundred degree day into a walk-in freezer. Caroline wasn’t ready for that. She’d assumed being inside another person would feel hot. She decided it was because Tiffany was mortal, unlike Bob. The next thing she felt was her muscles, syncing with Tiffany’s muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.