A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Over the next few days, Missy keeps Brock at bay despite her appetite for his cock. The boy has waited patiently for her to change, finding any chance to be alone with her. But Missy decided to make him wait because it is her that is ultimately in charge of thing. But when his parents slip out for the night in the middle of the week, not even Missy can hold out.

Once his parents are out the door, Missy comes down the stairs in all her naked glory and right into Brock’s arms. Their lips immediately go together and his fingers slip down to the patch of fur and into her nether lips. She is incredibly wet, so much so that he can’t believe it. Missy’s hand goes to his crotch too, reaching into his pants and boxers. The boy slides his tongue far into his pet’s mouth while simultaneously sliding a finger into her tightness. The catgirl responds with a trill and a squeeze of his shaft. She pulls out his erection and breaks the kiss, dropping to a crouch on the last stair. The boy is able to watch his member disappear into her mouth. She sinks her lips down his shaft, touching her throat with its tip.

“So what’s my surprise?” he asks. “I’ve waited almost three days for it.”

Missy pulls him out of her mouth and appears to think for a moment. Her hand habitually strokes him. “I’ll tell you one of them,” she says. “I thought of how I would get your sister in on this.” His cock seems to grow incredibly in her hand. “She is coming home for that Spring Break thing you do. That’s when I’m going to pounce. Then I think she’ll be open to join in with us.”

Brock’s heart is racing while he looks on at her incredulously. He grabs her, roughly spinning her around onto her hands and knees. The sudden forcefulness makes her take the next couple steps up to maintain her balance. But she is silent and smiling, letting him have his way with her. The boy straddles her legs, looking down at the quivering pink nether lips beneath him. He holds out his rock hard prick, touching her entrance. She is so incredibly wet that she practically sucks him right into her tightness.

A yowl escapes her lips when her owner’s manhood enters her all the way in with just a single stroke. Her tail is mashed between her ass and him as he is so deep in her. Wasting no time, he grabs her hips and begins to fuck her as hard as he can right off the bat. Luckily, except for them, the house is empty because she cannot control the wail that escapes her next. Brock slams hard against her, unable to control himself.

The boy is fucking her so hard that she is helpless. He has her in a tight grip, thrusting forward as fast and as hard as he can. Missy can’t breathe and she can’t escape the confinement of him on one side and the stairs on the other. Brock is losing it too. The thought of fucking his sister really sets him off. He thrusts into the catgirl a few more times before sliding into her all the way, and holding it there. The boy moans, cum firing out deep into his pet’s womb.

Missy looks over her shoulder with a wicked grin. “Now for your other surprise.” Brock slips out and away. Her pussy is tingling with excitement. The catgirl spins around to sit more comfortably on the stairs. She grabs his shaft, stroking it and bending down to kiss the side of it. Her eyes close and she then proceeds to rub the thing all over her face. The head of it slides across her eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. “Mmm...” she purrs. “I fucking love your dick.” She kisses down the length to the bottom. Her hand continues to stroke the thick organ while her mouth sucks in his balls. She looks up to meet his eyes and releases them to trail her tongue slowly back up to the thickly splayed tip. Her tongue makes a revolution around the outer edge before she opens her mouth and eases it in.

Missy’s lips wrap snuggly around the meaty member while the boy watches. His cock feels so good in her mouth as she gradually takes his entire length. He pushes the hair from her face, brushes her lovely cat ears. Just the sight of her and the knowledge of what she is almost makes him want to burst right there. So he gently pulls her face up, sliding himself out of her mouth.

Bending down, Brock forces the catgirl’s face higher. His lips are on hers, kissing her hard and forcing his tongue into her mouth. Missy sends her tongue right back into his. But she doesn’t let this little distraction bother her. Her hand begins to expertly stroke his member, and even this doesn’t last long. This is her show, this is her fancy. The catgirl breaks the kiss and forces his cock back into her mouth, eagerly picking right back up where she left off. She doesn’t take him to completion, that it’s her goal. So when she finally pulls him out of her mouth and stands, she says, “It’s almost time for your other surprise.” She smiles mischievously, straddling the boy. “But first, I need your dick in me for a moment.” Her lips find his and she begins to grind her crotch against his rock hard prick.

Missy juts out her chest at her owner, looking to have him give them some attention too. Brock is all too happy to oblige, taking a nipple into his mouth eagerly. He squeezes her soft ass cheeks, pressing her tight against him while sucking her breast until the catgirl can’t take it any longer. She pulls back a little, her nipples popping out of the boy’s mouth. She raises her ass, reaching beneath with a hand. Brock watches as his pet grabs his erection, raising it up into the air. He gasps when he feels the head of his member touch the heat of her entrance. Missy quickly sinks down on it, sliding him into her warmth in one stroke.

Missy purrs the instant she is filled up. Brock moans as well. The catgirl begins to ride him, sliding his long hard prick in and out of her very aching and tight cunt. She is so hot and tight around him that the boy thinks he just might lose his mind to the pleasures. Up and down, up and down, her slick pussy slides. Her breasts bounce in his face and he holds her ass tight, driving his cock upward with every bounce of those lusciously perfect globes. The catgirl trills, surging headlong into an orgasm. And a few more strokes are all it takes. She loses it. She growls quietly, heart banging in her chest, pussy palpitating. Still, Brock jams himself in and out of her with everything he’s got. For the next minute or so, he continues to fuck his pet while she tries her damnedest to recover.

Finally, though still gasping for air, she lifts off of his lap and his erection slips from her. She turns around. Brock catches his breath. His cock twitches in conjunction with her tail. She looks back over her shoulder. “Here it is,” she announces. “I’m going to let you do whatever you want to my ass.”

The boy’s jaw drops. She lies upward along the stairs on her belly, giving herself to him, resting her head on her arms. Brock quickly snaps back to reality and stands up. Hard cock waving back and forth, he straddles his pet’s calves, eyes locked on her bare ass. He bends and kisses one cheek then the other before grabbing each side in each hand. But before he slips in, he wants to put his prick back in her. He crawls up the stairs and places himself at her entrance, immediately sliding right back into her.

Purring softly, Missy feels her master slide into her. His shaft is enveloped in warmth and so snug around him. Staying deep within her, he begins to fuck her using tiny strokes. He’s not interested in staying her for long, just long enough to wet his prick. So when he is satisfied, Brock pulls out bends toward her ass. He spreads her cheeks as wide as he can, revealing her backdoor. Missy’s heart pounds, both her ass and cunt are buzzing. The boy buries his face between her cheeks, tongue slipping into her pussy. He licks slowly from her clit to her sphincter. He licks around the rim and Missy purrs.

Still holding her ass wide open, Brock slides his tongue in and out of the tight little hole. Once it is coated thickly with saliva, he pulls the catgirl up to her hands and knees. He kneels behind her, holding himself to the entrance to that forbidden place. Then he pushes forward, hard. It forces her to open up to allow his broad head to squeeze in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.