A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Brock wakes the next morning with a raging boner. At his feet is Missy, curled up tightly and asleep. The first thing he wonders is if his parents heard any of their activities last night. So far neither had come to his room and said anything. He is certain that if they did, finding him naked would have only added to the strangeness of the situation. The teen sighs and slips from the bed. Quickly he scoops up his pant and forces them over his erection and slips out the bedroom. He has to face the music, and he may as well get it over with.

The house is deathly quiet. He slips to a window overlooking the driveway. One car is gone. It could men just one of them is gone or both. Here is only one way to find out. Brock slips back up the stairs, past his room to his parent’s. He peers inside slowly only to find it as empty as the rest of the house. Not sure when they will be back, the teenager wants to take advantage of it. He has a feeling that after last night, Missy won’t mind.

So he slips back to his room, slips off his pants outside the door. Naked, he opens the bedroom door, dropping the clothes just inside. Before the room was absolutely silent, now he hears purring. On the bed before him, lying on her back is his pet. Her tail slowly thumps along the bed and her ears pricked toward the sound of him entering. He steps fully in, letting the smile that comes onto his face. Without a word, he approaches the bed, his cock at full hardness. Missy legs are parted slightly, enough for him to see that little tuft of fur and the tiniest of the pink bellow. There is a mischievous grin on her face to match the teasing.

“Did you sleep well, Master?” she purrs.

Nodding, Brock climbs onto the end of the bed. His heart is pounding, breathing heavy. His mind is back to last night when she finally submitted to him, giving herself completely over. Missy knows what’s on his mind. Secretly she wants it as bad as him. The catgirl eases her legs open wider for him to kneel on the bed and position himself between them. The movement brings a smile to her face. Missy doesn’t know why she was ever scared to do what they did.

Brock bends his head toward her lovely cunt. He can smell her immediate arousal— it grows stronger the closer he gets. Tongue snaking out, he lashes out from the bottom of her pussy to the top. The teen wants to taste every bit of it, every drop of juice. His tongue is a wondrous feeling on her crotch. The teenager being down there after their first real time is so different from Brock’s very first time licking her. Her heart soars to think that his first reactions are to thoughts of her, that he wants her first thing in the morning. She looks down at him. The top of his head moves around between her thighs while the sounds of his pleasure waft up to her ears.

“Oh, Master...” she meows, hands moving to stroke his hair.

Brock knows he is performing right once he feels her. He slides his hand under her ass, raising her pussy up for easier access. His tongue dives into her folds, carving a path between them, gathering the juices he craves which have begun to flow like a spring from rock. The boy sucks her swelling folds into his mouth, running his tongue up and down between them, teasing her. Bolts of pleasure shoot through the catgirl’s body. She mewls, smiling. If happiness came in the form of pleasure then she is the queen of it. She wobbles her hips, shoving her pussy forward, right into her master’s face, silently demanding he give her more of what she wants.

But Brock wants to maintain his control. He slowly licks up to the tiny nub, tongue lightly teasing it. Missy opens her legs wider, getting what she wants anyway when an orgasm rises up from within her. The teen doesn’t recognize that that was her goal, but he does know what it does for her for suddenly he sucks her clit into his mouth and rapidly attacks it with his tongue. It’s probably best he thinks it’s all his doing.

“Oh fuck...” she mewls. Missy’s hips begin to hump at his face with more urgency, hurtling toward that orgasm. “Oh ... oh ... oh...” she yowls, climaxing. Her entire body grows hot as if on fire. Her heart is ready to burst like a balloon filled too much. Her channel convulses, squeezing and releasing an imaginary invader.

Squeezing her ass cheeks, Brock laps at her clit as fast as he can while she climaxes all around him. Finally, her orgasm subsides, leaving her gasping for air.

“Well, good morning, Master!” Missy purrs happily, smiling.

Brock crawls up the bed toward her, returning the smile. Her eyes leave his briefly to view his very erect member waving back and forth while he maneuvers into position. She licks her lips, reaching down eagerly to grip the pleasure giver. The catgirl runs the thick head down her slick entrance. The boy looks at her, but her eyes are were between her legs where his meat stick is now positioned. The heat of her cunt touches the tip of his manhood. He pushes forward and the top of his prick pierces his pet’s sacred place, sliding into her halfway.

“Ooh, Master...” she purrs. “It’s about time...”

She is just as tight as she was last night! Her pussy grips the boy and it won’t let go. Brock pulls back a little and then pushes forward, shoving his shaft forward to rear its head at her womb.

“Oh, Master!” she wails, arching her head back.

The teenager is completely inside the catgirl. Her pussy warms his entire length. Raising himself up off the bed, he starts to thrust in and out of her, taking up a steady pace instantly. Missy beeps with each inward thrust, his head bumping the back wall of her cunt. This is such a great way to start the day! Brock smiles at the thought. In and out, in and out he goes, stimulating her horny cunt like never before.

Missy raises her feet up in the air, increasing what is already a high level of friction in her moist tunnel. But suddenly, the boy stops, holding himself deep inside her. He raises himself higher up on his arms, looking down on her. His eyes capture the sight of her quite erect nipples. Eyes falling, he scans over her belly to the cute tuft of fur. He loves the sight of it compared to the paleness of her flesh. He loves the sight of his cock stuffed inside his pet. Never in his right mind, or even his wildest, would he have imagined himself in this position.

Brock begins to fuck Missy like there is no tomorrow, slamming his manhood into her over and over. The catgirl’s beeps turn into growls and yowls. Any fear of worry of his parents returning while they play is gone. He can care less. Let them catch me! This is worth it! He lunges in and out as fast and as hard as he possibly can. Missy’s breasts bounce almost violently, hypnotically while she writhes and hisses beneath him. The beginnings of another orgasm forms within. Brock jams his rugged member into her over and over relentlessly, recklessly, ferociously.

If his parent were to walk into the house at this very moment, they would easily know something is amiss. If his parents were to walk upstairs to investigate and walk into the bedroom, they would see their son’s ass thrusting up and down at lightning speed while the house cat’s feet flail in the air behind him. Master and pet are so into their fantastic fuck that they wouldn’t even notice them. Both are rapidly approaching orgasm and it is fortunate his parents haven’t returned home yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.