A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After the instances of the weekend, Brock has begun to obsess about his pet. She hasn’t changed in two weeks. She has just been the same house cat she was when he rescued her from the pound. Concentrating at school has been a challenge and home life has been filled with masturbation. He finds himself masturbating every time his parents are gone or at night when he is in bed. Thoughts of Missy in her catgirl form constantly fill his head.

It is Friday again, and school was once again a long hectic day of no concentration and thoughts of his humanoid pet. This time when he comes home, his mother is home. It isn’t anything too abnormal. Lying in the shade is Missy, slowly waving her tail around. He goes out to join them and they run through the usual chatter about how their days went and some small talk. As they talk, Brock sneaks glances at his pet, wondering why she hasn’t transformed in weeks. Maybe I imagined it all? But what if it was real? He can’t help but think what it would have been like to be inside her. Soon, he finds that it is hard to keep his erection under control. Eventually he has to excuse himself and he slips into the house feeling successful of doing so without drawing any unnecessary attention from his mother.

He is surprised when he goes to the window in the kitchen to not find Missy lying there anymore. What surprises him more is when he feels her hands slipping around his waist seconds later. He turns to find her smiling mischievously. Missy wraps her arms around him and kisses him. Her tongue darts into his mouth eagerly. Tingles shoot into her pussy, and it becomes wet. His cock grows to its full hardness by the time he sends his tongue back into her mouth. His hands slide around to her ass, pressing her to him. Missy’s hand slides down the front of his body until finding the bulge in his shorts. She squeezes it, sending electricity through both their bodies.

Then Missy is breaking the kiss and falling to her knees. “I missed this, Master.” Her finger nimbly undoes his button and slides down his zipper. Brock wonders even more now why it has taken this long, relieved that it wasn’t a dream after all. She pushes his short and boxer down to his knees, feeing the raging erection.

Missy’s breath is shaky. She wants it in her so bad. Her hand grips his shaft and slowly strokes it. Her tongue lashes at his balls. She opens her mouth and accepts him into it. Brock’s hands go to the back of her head, helping her move back and forth along his length. The sucking and slurping noises are loud and Brock worries that they are going to be heard. Missy isn’t worried because she is too focused on getting her prize. So she sucks for all she is worth, as hard and as fast as she can. Her mouth feels so good, but that pleasure is interrupted by the back door suddenly opening. Pulling himself from his pet’s mouth, Brock slips out of sight into the laundry room.


Later, Brock and his mother are sitting in the living room waiting for his father to come home from work. Missy is lying in his lap, making sure to shift and pad him in just the right spots to make him hard. The wait is long and a little aggravating, but Brock somehow manages to survive it. Eventually his father shows and they announce that they are going for dinner. They leave Brock enough money for a pizza before heading out. Brock is ecstatic, helping to rush them out the door. He looks out the window, watching his parents pull away. And when he turns around, Missy is right there, grabbing and pulling him in. Their lips find each other immediately. She backs up to the stairs, pulling the teen with her and then lays down on them.

They continue their kiss, rubbing against each other. The catgirl didn’t even think her pussy could become so wet, but she has a lot of learning to do with her new abilities to change form. Brock breaks the kiss and brings his head down between her legs. “No,” she suddenly growls, catching the teen’s attention and pulling him back up. She desperately needs something else. “Let’s try something different, Master.” She maneuvers beneath him onto her belly to leave the teen’s fleshy member nestled between her ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.