Naughty Nudist Report
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Naked people have natural urges as these case studies show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Nudism  

Author’s note:

This is a continuation of earlier reports. Please see Parts 1 - 3 to understand the purpose of this narrative. It’s taken a while to gather these cases and I appreciate readers sending me their stories. The first one in this part was emailed to me from someone who read the earlier reports.

Case 15 – Current – Narration by a reader which I compiled from a series of emails. It is pretty much just as she mailed it to me:

My name is Tess. I am married and 56 years old. Our two girls are in college so my husband and I are semi-empty nesters. I enjoy erotic stories which is why I read stories on line. Your Nudist Report chapter 1 was easy to read and a bit erotic. I identify with it because ever since I began to develop at about age 10 I enjoy being naked and showing my body. Even back when I first began showing boys my newly developing breasts I would get aroused. I only recently told my husband about my fetish for showing my body. I have been doing it secretly for years. We have a nude beach about 65 miles from our home. I go there when ever my husband was away on business. He had no idea what I was doing.

I can drive to Sandy Hook on the NJ shore in about an hour. There also is a nude resort which is about 45 minutes away in Pa. My first nude swimming experiences happened at a very small pond near my home. I would go there with five boys and another girl. Eventually we decided to swim naked instead of wearing our bathing suits. My body had just begun to develop. My girl friend was slightly more developed. The boys were a mix. They all could get erections but I do not know if all of them ejaculated sperm. I had my first climax caused by a boy at that small pond as did my girl friend. We learned about oral sex there too. That is why I know that the boys could ejaculate. The rumor at the time was that sperm could help a girl’s breasts develop faster and larger. It could be rubbed on her breast or swallowed. My friend and I did both.

Later that summer another girl our age moved into the neighborhood. She joined up with us and began swimming nude at the pond. The touching happened both before I was married and after. When I was on the nude beach at Sandy Hook I chatted with several guys over time. I was married then. Sandy Hook has four beaches; one is a nude beach. The nude beach is the one that is used the least. A few of the guys put sun lotion on me and in the process felt my breast and pubic mound. Two guys that I see there a lot have touched me very intimately by putting their fingers deep inside me. I have been touched by guys at parties and in clubs when I am there with friends without my husband. I also have been touched by some of my friends’ husbands. When I have a few drinks I get very flirty and tend to lead guys on with the end result usually being I get kissed and touched. I also have touched guys in return.

I started reading stories on line after I saw it opened on my husband’s computer. I enjoy X rated stories and soft cover books. I used to buy X rated books at a local adult book store. I never saw a female shopper there, all males.

I used to enjoy chatting with the store manager about the books. He was curious which ones I liked and why. He probably figured out all my sex fetishes just from me telling him what books I enjoyed and why I enjoyed them. at times I would get rather aroused just from talking about the books. If I did not like a book I could return it as long as it was in good condition.

The store also carried a huge amount of X rated magazines, with a lot of pictures of naked women and also pictures of women with men having some sort of sex or sex play. The manager gave me a few to read. I could not get into them. I preferred the X rated books. Some of the books had pictures or drawings to show what was going on in that part of the stories. That I did enjoy. It also carried lots of sex tools and toys which the manager told me were big sellers with the guys.

The store is long gone. I guess the Internet put it out of business with all the X rated sites. I have noticed that CVS now sells vibrators and also special sexual creams for men and women along with BC items. So even CVS is participating in the one-time exclusive sex item market.

I do have two dominant nudist fantasies.

The first one involves me and my friend when we were young preteens and early teens. We used to swim naked with five boys who were around our age. Swimming naked with boys was my first sexual experience. We did it for three summers starting the summer before I went into the sixth grade. We did a lot of touching and eventually my friend and I began sucking too. I enjoy thinking about what went on but regret we never had intercourse. We did come very close to having their penises fully penetrate us.

My other dominant nudist fantasy involves me being at a nudist resort with my husband and being used sexually by other guys and even their wives as my husband watches. One of my sexual fetishes is me sucking guys especially if there are others there to watch.

[Question from author: How often do you and your husband have sex of any kind, e.g. intercourse, erotic touching, oral sex etc.?]

My husband and I normally have sex 3 to 4 times a week. We also do oral sex for each other a lot without having full intercourse. My husband is away on business a lot which of course means we are not together for sex. I get very frustrated sexually when he is away. I have a sex toy and two vibrators which I used to reduce my sexual frustration. I also have two married male friends who help too. They do not do that together. They do not even know each other. My husband has watched me with one of the men but does not know about the other one. Actually he got me aroused in front of our friend and took all my clothes off while our friend watched. Then he had me sit with our friend so he could take a picture of me naked with him still dressed. He then suggested that our friend should undress so he could take a few pictures of me with him naked too. That started us touching and me sucking him. He has a very nice size erection, a good bit larger than my husband’s erection.

Joe (our friend ) is here a lot when my husband is away on business. He even comes here for coffee when my husband is not traveling but is out for work. His wife can not suck his erection or will not suck it. I am very happy to do that for him. Joe has a friend who also has a very nice sized erection. He owns a small motel and diner in Pa. Joe has brought me there for lunch and then we go to one of the motel rooms for sex. Joe’s friend has me first sort of like payment for the use of the room. Joe and his friend have not taken me sexually together but they do like to watch each other having me sexually. My husband does not know about Joe’s friend and what I do with him.

Yes my husband has shared me with a few other men, Joe being one of them.

He enjoys watching me with other men. He also is well aware of my fetishes and takes advantage of me by getting me involved in those fetishes. He usually either gets me to show my body to some one or he shows it to some himself. Either way he knows I get very aroused when I am on display and will do what ever he wants.

So of course I have had other men in addition to my husband since being married. Also I do have other men without him knowing about it. I am not sure why I do that since I know he is into that sort of thing and that he gets very turned on by it.

I enjoy going to a nude beach here in NJ at Sandy Hook. The nude part of the Sandy Hook beaches is used by only a small amount of people. This year I went to the beach for the first time in mid April. My husband was away on business and the weather was unusually warm for April. When I got to the beach about 10 AM the beach was empty. I had a small cooler, a blanket and towel, and a beach chair. I set everything up took off my beach robe and sprayed my body with sun lotion.

About an hour later two guys came onto the beach, put down towels, and undressed. They were much younger than me. I later learned they were freshman at the local community college. I went down to the water’s edge to take a dip. The water was cool but not cold. I went in to cool down. When I got back on the beach the two guys were standing there watching. We began to chat and I invited them to sit with me which they did. I was beginning to get aroused because they kept looking at my breast then down to my pubic area. I am all natural down there. As we chatted I put on some sun lotion. Then I offered to put the lotion on the guys. They were very white with no tan. They accepted my offer. I did their backs making sure to rub their rear ends and then had each one turn over. They both had the beginnings of an erection. I continued rubbing the lotion on their chest and then down close to their pubic hair. then I went on to their legs. as I got close to the top of their legs the partial erections filled out to full erections. After some time I put lotion on their erections and rubbed them. as I rubbed each one they each just shoot out a load of sperm. since no one else was on the beach I continued rubbing until each one had emptied himself of sperm. then I tasted each penis by licking the sperm off the head. after that I let the guys put lotion on my body. they each got a feel of my breast and also my pubic mound. I made it very easy for them by opening my legs enough for them to put a finger in me. they continued until I too had a nice orgasm.

After that we continued to chat went in for a few more dips and touched each other pretending to be putting on sun lotion. I got them to ejaculate three times twice with my hands and once with my mouth.

I have gone back to the nude beach several times but I have never met up with either of them.

I may have already answered these questions. but if not I have been touched sexually after being married. I have both touched and been touched a few times at nude beaches but most of the touching incidents happened here at home with friends, at parties at other friends’ homes and at clubs mostly while out with my lady friends. my husband has either seen most of it happening or at least knows about it because I’ve told him about it later on. He does not know about everything. I have touched and/or sucked some of the guys involved. I have not told him about all of that. Some of it he has caused by exposing me in front of another guy in order to get me aroused. That usually works and he is well aware of how aroused I get when he does that.

One time on a cruise we were in another couple’s state room having a few drinks. We had been in the ship’s heated pool earlier and I had taken my bathing suit off because it was still wet. I was wearing a beach robe but had nothing on underneath. About the third drink he opened my robe a bit to show the other couple I was nude under the robe. That got the other husband to take of his wife’s top to show off her breasts. By the time they were done with us my robe was on the floor and us two wives were totally naked in front of our husbands.

Case 16 – mid 1930s

As a youngster, RG had been taken, along with his younger sister SG to one of the early nudist camps. They were not too surprised because their parents had taken more and more to being undressed around their home when the weather was comfortable enough. They lived out in the country and the family began doing lots of “nature worshiping” as they were told it was called.

Being around nonfamily naked people took a little getting used to but the camp had a lot of fun things to do so the youngsters didn’t think much of it. Then there was the time they were out in the woods looking for berries to pick and they heard some unusual noises from behind some bushes. Cautiously creeping toward the sound of the noises they saw a man and a woman on a blanket, nude of course, but doing something with their bodies they’d never imagined. Noises like that, but more subdued, had been heard from their parents’ bedroom at various times of the day but mostly at bedtime.

The couple changed position a few times and they were amazed that the man’s big stiffie, hard like RG’s sometimes got, but way bigger, was being pushed in and out of the woman’s peeing place. She actually seemed to enjoy it and the youngsters looked at each other in wonder. When there were some extra loud mouth noises and the two got quiet together, the children crept away quietly.

They shared a bed in the little cabin and whispered that night when they heard their parents in the other room, separated only by the curtain, make noises like those that afternoon. They reached out to touch each other’s parts for the first time and that felt better than them touching themselves. SG showed her brother that there was a little hole below where her pee came out and now she had a clue of what it might have been designed for.

In the dining hall they recognized the couple they’d seen in the woods and they were married to each other. Maybe that was something that married people did, since their parents obviously indulged.

Two days later they were walking by a cabin with open windows and heard those special noises. Quietly sneaking up and peeking in they saw a boy and a girl that weren’t even from the same family and he was pushing his stiffie in between her legs like the married couple had done. Gosh, it wasn’t just for married people.

Their parents put them to bed that night and said they were going over to visit some other folks and might be out late. With the privacy, and their growing familiarity with each other’s parts, SG wondered if her brothers peepee thing would fit in her hole like she’d seen those other people do. She rubbed it to make it nice and hard and, sure enough, all 3 inches fit nicely inside. It hadn’t wanted to go in at first so she had him push harder until something popped. It hurt for a moment and there was a little bit of blood on his thing so she wiped that off later.

It felt really good to have him moving inside her. She kissed him like they’d seen the other couples doing. She didn’t have any tits like those older women and she wished she did because they seem to like the attention they got. He sucked on her little nipples and that felt pretty good anyway.

The two of them played together for years and RG’s thing grew bigger like her tits did. An older girlfriend told her about sex and what could happen if a boy shot his white stuff inside her and SG realized they’d better stop before she got pregnant.

Both of them dated other people and eventually got married and had children and got older. Their parents had eventually stopped going to the nudist camp but would spend time away from the children with other couples and the children eventually figured out that they were probably doing what was called “swinging”, or “swapping”. RG and his wife tried it one time and he didn’t know if his sister had never been so wild.

SG was now a widow in her 50s and her brother and his wife offered their home for her to live rather than be by herself. One night in warm weather they all were out on the back porch going through the margaritas. Out of the blue, SG mentioned their younger days at the nudist camp. Her sister-in-law said she’d heard a little bit about it and it sounded like fun. SG announced she was going to get naked like the old days and proceeded to strip right in front of them.

They giggled and drank and ran through the sprinkler. Then came the event that changed everything. Seeing her brothers “stiffie” as he lay on a lounge chair watching two familiar naked females playing badminton, SG walked over and straddled him and dropped her now neglected pussy on him like the old days. When his wife got a startled look on her face, RG explained that they had done that as little kids and stopped when puberty hit. It sure felt a lot better now.

His wife watched silently, her fingers on her snatch as a brother and sister reignited their sex play after so many decades. When SG moaned with a long overdue climax, the wife asked for her turn and mounted her husband in the same way. He’d shot his wad but stayed hard enough that she got hers too.

That opened a whole new chapter in their lives and lots of time was spent in the house and yard without clothes from then on.

Case 17 – Current - St Martin, Orient beach

For her 30th birthday she insisted on going to a nude beach for their vacation. She’d been married two years to Pierre who was her second husband. He was a good man and lover but she wanted him to be the best ever and thought he needed to be even more open-minded about things.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.