Naughty Nudist Report
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Naked people have natural urges as these case studies show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Nudism  

Author’s note -

This is a continuation of an earlier report. Please see that to understand the purpose of this narrative.

Case 5 Current stories from readers – Housewife left alone

Molly is a young housewife with two kids left at the camp for the week while her husband works. In the course of activities, she met a tall black man named Leroy who seduced her, using her curiosity to get her legs apart. She had such an interesting time that she asked to go back for another week. During that time, a friend of her husband noticed the time they spent together and followed them discreetly back to her cottage. When Leroy exited after a length of time with his big dong dangling, this friend reported it to Molly’s husband, but not until after unsuccessfully trying to get his own dick dipped in her.

There was a good bit of turmoil between the two which resulted in the husband revealing that at home that last week he had bedded a co-worker who was transferring away. Her husband wanted to see Leroy bang her but he had left the camp by then.

Case 6 Current stories from readers – Business retreat

The CEO decided to do a small company retreat at a clothing optional place over a long weekend. All the participants were single, including him. Mildred, the 50ish bookkeeper wanted to fuck all three guys. The two younger women were in serious relationships so just enjoy the show, which got public and raucous on the last night. One of the guys, a nerd, kept on banging Mildred after the weekend. The CEO had no objection since both of them are happier and more productive employees now.

Six months later another retreat is planned. One of the younger women has broken up with her boyfriend and the other isn’t too serious about hers. After nailing all three women, and watching the other guys do the same, he pronounces it a successful teambuilding exercise and puts in a fuck room at the office.

Case 7 Current stories from readers – tempted by neighbors

A virginal newlywedded wife discovered her next-door neighbors are nudists at home. She copied the idea and surprises her husband when he got home from work. Their already frequent sex life jumped up a notch. When she got the chance, she went next door and talked to the woman and they got naked together. The neighbor couple are not married and are about eight years older than the newlyweds.

The neighbors invited them over for a nude dinner and the older woman smiled seeing the erection that her tits, bigger than the newlywed wife, produced in the husband. He is shy and tries to cover his arousal so she insisted that he display it for her enjoyment. Her own man had his own schlong waving at the young wife. The older folks rubbed up against the younger ones when they could.

After some imbibing, it took little persuasion for each couple to ne watched having sex. Later that night, in her own bed the newlywed wife has difficulty getting to sleep, thinking about the older man’s equipment and how it might feel inside her. It was their turn to host dinner next. Would he fuck her in this very bed?

Case 8 Current stories from readers – country kids get naked

A young woman told of her experiences on a ranch where she grew up. Neighboring kids would gather at a beaver pond on one of the ranches. There were a variety of ages from six to sixteen. The older ones were, as usual, the instigators and skinny dipping in warm weather became a rule. Those who were capable, including girls who were “protected”, would fuck on blankets next to the pond. The younger kids would be encouraged to play with each other and the older kids. They would even participate in ways that they were capable of, such as sucking and squeezing. Any boys who could produce stiffies were encouraged to stick them in any receptive girl of any age, whether or not they could ejaculate. This group formed a “secret club” from those intimate activities and they still meet each other from time to time, as pairs or small groups, even though most are married.

Case 9 Current – the author hears a story from an older woman

I was recently at my favorite nude resort, sitting under an umbrella where I could hear the waves breaking on the beach. I had my trusty computer and was working on something when an older woman approached me. A nice fact about a nudist place is that you can size someone up completely instead of wondering what’s under their clothes. She asked if she could sit down and visit so I turned away from my computer and asked if she wanted a beverage.

A glass of wine for her and the beer for me were easily obtained and I inquired why she had approached me. “I’ve heard that you write stories about nudists and I just wondered if you might be interested in mine.”

As you know, I am always ready for real life stories so I told her to go ahead and I would ask questions if anything wasn’t clear. Apparently she had feared rejection so the joy on her face when I was receptive was very clear.

“My name is Martha and I’m 60 years old. I’ve been married since I was 18 and had two kids. My husband has Alzheimer’s. We have come here for years and I come back because I enjoy retrieving some happy memories from the past. There really aren’t any new ones these days. That’s just a little bit of background and I guess I’d like to know what kind of stories you write.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.