What's a Little Adultery Between Friends? - Cover

What's a Little Adultery Between Friends?

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the first part of a likely series, with the theme of "What's a little____ between friends?" I'm not sure if I'll stay alphabetical, but I'm starting that way, with a story about consensual adultery between a man and his best friend's wife, with the full knowledge and approval of the husband, even his participation at times, such as their first encounter, a "devil's threesome."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

I awoke the next morning to something trapping my dick, and it didn’t take long to realize what. It was a very warm, wet pussy, and it belonged to Bobbie Anderson, my best friend’s wife, much to my shock. I panicked for a moment, but she put her finger to my lips and increased the pace of her strokes as she rode with her usual passion, her typical zeal. I had heard a few stories from Eric ... and yes, from her, by now, that I was aware that she was just plain awesome in bed, and now I knew it for a fact. I felt some guilt at committing adultery with my best friend’s wife, but then I saw him standing behind her with a huge grin on his face, and the brief fear and shame gave way to gratitude for such a wonderful gift of his wife’s sexual favors to me.

“Oh, buddy, did you forget already? We have a deal, remember? Bobbie and you are lovers now, just as she and I are man and wife. Remember our threesome last night, even if it was only oral in nature? That was some of the wildest, steamiest sex that I ever had, despite not actually fucking her. We’re just getting started, though, man! This is your new life, one where you can have my wife at the drop of a hat, just as I can.

“You know, this woman has never refused me sex, not once in twenty years? Is that amazing or what? Hell, sometimes, she almost rapes me! The first time that I got caught cheating on her, I was prepared to go to the sofa and accept a sexless penalty phase, like many of my buddies, but what did she do? She followed me to the sofa and all but forced me to fuck her right there. That’s my idea of a perfect wife, if there is such a thing!” Eric told me, bragging on his wife even as he slipped in behind her and began kissing her along her spine.

“Tell him what happened when you caught me cheating on you!” Bobbie laughed as she kept riding me and enjoying her husband’s kisses from her upper back to her buttocks.

“She wasn’t about to accept a penalty phase, either. She jumped into bed with me and made up for the cheating in a way that I could never stay mad at her, as I told you before. She made sweet love to me, her pleading eyes soft and warm as she rode me and kissed all over my face, neck, and chest. That’s my very loving wife, man! That’s how she is, and now you’re going to benefit from her loving ways as surely as I do,” Eric assured me as he continued to fondle and grope his darling wife.

In any case, I was definitely in my personal Heaven, having a wonderful slut like Bobbie ride me this way as a wake-up call. It was my first time inside her pussy, of course, but I wasn’t surprised at how well she used her magical twat (at least, it felt fucking magical to me, damn it) to pleasure me. It was glorious, honestly, having the gorgeous Mrs. Anderson and her delightfully slick, warm pussy surround my cock while she had her way with me and her husband did the same to her. Eric soon helped me get her moaning like crazy, his fingers probing her asshole while he licked her entire back from her neck to her tailbone.

“Oh ... fuck!” Bobbie kept repeating, even as I groaned beneath and enjoyed the sweet warmth and wetness of her married cunt.

“Yes, I am,” I managed to get that joke out, but just barely.

The laugh that it triggered also caused Bobbie to involuntarily clench my cock, making me cum far inside her sweet, slippery slit at last. I was embarrassed at cumming so fast the first time inside her snatch, but she looked down at me and winked. I started to stammer out an apology, but she shook her head and kissed me, full on, with plenty of tongue. Then she adjusted enough to let Eric sink his boner in deep, plunging himself into the buttered bun that was his wife now. I was now privy, not only to their marital relations, but also to Eric’s kink for sloppy seconds, witnessing it first hand at last.

The way that Bobbie rubbed herself against me kept me from going totally limp, too, much to my shock. She kept kissing me as well as pressing her fleshy tits against my chest, even running her fingers through my hair, even as her dear husband, my best friend, drove deeper into her twat. She made noises now that defied human understanding, were only possible if a woman was aroused on a primal level. It was an atavistic kind of excitement, as she took a second cock inside her that morning, welcoming it back inside its warm and loving home.

Bobbie only stopped kissing me long enough to kiss Eric, and him with an equal amount of tongue to what she gave me. She had to turn her head and twist her neck a little to do that, but she obviously considered it worth the discomfort to remind her husband that she was still his good lady wife as well as my girlfriend. She was determined, it seemed, to shower both of us with the full radiance of her love, with levels of affection that most expect to be focused entirely on one person, not two. She didn’t just fuck us ... she made love to us, both of us, with her heart, soul, and mind as well as her body.

When Eric spilled his load inside Bobbie, she noticed that I was hard again, and she promptly moved just enough after he slipped out to plant her pussy on my cock all over again. When he began rimming her, she sighed and moaned with obvious exhilaration at the continued attention from her hubby, things intensifying as she engulfed me with her now very creamy cunt. This time, I lasted a bit longer, but she didn’t, creaming herself repeatedly as she rode me and enjoyed Eric’s tongue back there. It felt like another wonderful plane of existence for me, at least. No, I wasn’t squicked at all that Eric had left his spunk behind to coat my dick as I impaled his wife on my prick.

“Seems that I’m not the only one who likes sloppy seconds, not counting Bobbie here,” Eric laughed as his wife continued to mount me and welcome me inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.