Asylum
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by MichaelT65

Billy vs. Max

It was almost three hours since he made his escape from Woodland Manor Hospital. He would run a while, stop to rest for a few minutes then carry on. He noticed a couple of times going past the same locality. Seeing this, he released a loud scream in frustration. Max was cold, hungry and very tired. He needed to rest a while.

Glancing around, he noticed something in the distance. It was a derelict cabin. Only the old wooden frame was intact with a Corrugated metal roof, just covering half of the skyline. The Window was hanging on the frame, and the door was missing. Inside there was a rusted metal bed frame with a filthy mattress on top. The bed sheltered under the part of the roof which was not damaged. Max decided to rest for a couple of hours. Under a section of the roofing which fell in, underneath was a dirty canvas tent sheet. Grabbing the piece of canvas, he climbed onto the bed. Covering himself, he curled up into a ball. Trying to warm up from the cold night. Slowly drifted off to sleep.


The loud scream in the forest made him come to a halt. Chris scanned the area in which the noise sounded. Coming off the road, he commenced walking into the woods. Being alert at all times, for any dangers. Coming to a derelict hut, he decided to investigate to see if there was anyone inside. Slowly walking inside, he looked around. It was empty, except for an old bed in the corner.

“I should have brought that stupid girl with me. Maybe she needed a bed to fuck.” he chuckled to himself.

Picking up a piece of wood shaped like a staff, he smashed it on the broken window. Knocking it off the hinges, it came crashing down. The sudden noise made Max quickly shuffle out from under the canvas sheet.

“What the fuck man!” Chris yelled out on seeing Max appear from under the canvas.

Max, charged at the young man. Chris stepped aside avoiding the crazed man. At the same time hitting his attacker with the staff on the neck, knocking him to the ground into some sheets of metal roofing. Chris commenced beating Max as hard as he could with his new-found weapon. Getting a grip on a ripped piece of Corrugated roofing Max swung it across the floor. The sharp metal slicing into Chris’s calf. The young man let out a scream, as he started falling. Max immediately brought the metal sheet up. Pushing it into Chris’s larynx, instantly putting an end to his screaming. Max just lied there. With Chris above him, his throat buried on the sheet of metal. Blood was gushing out of the young man’s throat, all over Max.


Going through the hedge, the same direction that Max went. Billy looked up at the cleared sky. As his compass, he used the moon. Following the course. He did not want to start going around in circles.

The forest was cold and wet from the rain earlier. Billy was shivering, as he was only wearing a T-shirt. Walking as fast as he could to keep his body temperature up, he was searching for Max. Concerned at the same time, not to give himself away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.