Assisted Living
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Most people equate assisted living with nursing care. They are unaware of all the benefits living in an assisted living complex can offer some of which are advertised and some that are not.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Waking up the next morning Ed couldn’t help but have Sandi on his mind. It wasn’t only the intimate moment they had it was what she said before she left. That she was available anytime he wanted to get laid was something he wasn’t sure he knew how to handle. He planned on seeing her again and chuckled to himself as he thought about the meaning of the word ‘seeing.’

After washing up Ed had some coffee and cereal for breakfast. He looked at his to-do list and thought putting up some additional shelving in his closets and the garage would be his project for the day. He drove over to the Home Depot store that was a few miles away and purchased what he needed to complete these tasks.

Ed considered himself to be quite handy in doing the necessary repairs and improvements around his home and had a large selection of tools to do those tasks. He had made it a point to bring all his tools with him in making this move.

On the way back to his townhome he stopped by the dining room and picked up his dinner from last night which he found labeled for him in a large refrigerator. After popping it in the microwave it made for a nice early lunch.

Putting up the shelving wasn’t a difficult job but it did require time to do it. Having the power cut-off tool, power drill, and electric screwdriver was a definite help in doing this shelving. When it was done he patted himself on the back for a job well done. Ed thought about dinner but decided to phone in his request saying that he wouldn’t be there and would appreciate it if they could make up a doggie box for him.

Ed took a shower, did some Skype with one of his daughters and her family, and watched a little TV before he called it a night and went to bed.

In waking up the next morning Ed showered again and avoided having any breakfast or anything to drink. Today was his yearly scheduled visit with his doctor and he knew he could have a blood test done today that the Doctor would order and if he fasted he wouldn’t need to come back to have the test done another day.

Ed’s appointment with Doctor Vince Kruger was at ten. Vince had been Ed’s doctor for close to thirty years. Ed respected the Doctor for how he treated him since he was not hesitant to order tests when Ed thought something was wrong. Besides having a minor heart attack four years ago which required the insertion of one stent Ed was in pretty good shape which usually was indicated by the blood panel and the PSA test.

The Doctor did his normal physical exam listening and probing various parts of Ed’s body and concluded Ed was good to go. He noted that it was ten years since Ed had a colonoscopy and recommended that Ed have one done. He gave him the information on where to call to set up an appointment to have this procedure done.

Doctor Kruger said, “Do you need your prescriptions renewed?”

“Yes, and can you do it to my mail pharmacy? Also, I would like for you to add a prescription for some of that ED medicine. It seems that I am in need of that now that I am getting older but I still have the opportunity of having intimate relations with women.”

“No problem and I can add that to the order. Let me give you some samples of two of those medicines I have that the representatives dropped off. I can’t say if one is better than the other and will let you be the judge of that. These drugs are still expensive but a generic of one will be available in another two months. In using them you need to be careful as there is a variety of STDs going around. I saw in the news were a large retirement community in Florida has one of the highest ratios of having STDs among its many residents so be careful in your dealings with the opposite sex no matter what their age is.”

“Thanks, Doc I will.” After shaking the Doctor’s hand Ed left to go and have his blood drawn.

Stopping to pick up last night’s dinner had Ed thinking about what if any project he wanted to accomplish today. In eating his lunch at his townhome his thought was maybe he should just go to the Legion and have a few beers. His thought then change to the package of pills the Doctor had given him. He opened the package and counted the sixteen pills. He wondered if they worked as advertised as there were mixed reports of their effectiveness on the web. He doubted they would give him a four-hour erection which had happened or the advertisements wouldn’t mention that side effect.

His wondering if the pills worked caused him to pick up the phone and punch in Sandi’s phone number.

“Hello.”

“Hi Sandi, this is Ed Gleason.”

“What a pleasant surprise. It’s nice to hear from you Ed.”

“Um..., Sandi I was wondering if I could come over and visit for a while.”

They both knew what was being said by Ed asking to come over and visit.

There was no hesitation on Sandi’s part as she responded, “I would like you to come over for a visit but give me an hour before you do come over.”

Ed said he would and after popping a pill he again showered and shaved in preparation for going to Sandi’s. He applied a liberal amount of aftershave and cologne as he wanted to give Sandi the impression that he had freshly prepared himself for this visit.

After he had pressed her doorbell button he was presently surprised as it appeared to Ed that Sandi had also prepared herself for his visit. She was wearing a three-quarter-length white satin-type dressing gown. Her slim legs looked good in the three inch high heeled shoes. He could see that she had applied all of her makeup to include some bright red lipstick. He would bet money that she wasn’t wearing anything under her gown.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.