Birthday Surprise

by Anotherp08

Copyright© 2017 by Anotherp08

Humor Story: On my 45th birthday, I decided I was going to spend it with my wife doing nothing but hanging out at home in my birthday suit.

Tags: Humor   Nudism  

I woke up to the smell of coffee and country gravy. I looked at the clock and saw it was still early. Just after 7:30, no way was I getting out of bed that early on my birthday. I dozed off for a bit then my wife came in. I was in that in-between state where you’re not really awake but not really asleep. I could hear her moving around in the room and it was starting to get a bit irritating. I was just starting to drift deeper when she spoke.

“Honey, are you awake?” she asked in a quiet voice. I grunted. “Do you know what today is? it’s Friday the thirteenth.” She said sweetly.

“Mmhmm,” I said not opening my eyes.

“Too bad you want to sleep I have something I wanted to give you. I took today off and the boys are at school. We have the entire house to ourselves. Hmm, I wonder what we could do? Never mind, I’m sure I can find something to do by myself since you’re so tired.”

The little head was screaming at me to wake the hell up. I decided it was worth the effort and opened my eyes. I hoped to find a naked woman in my room eager for sex. Well, at least there was a woman there. My wife smiled as she saw I was awake. She had a tray with breakfast and was eager to serve me it in bed. I thought it was a nice gesture, even if it fell short of what I had hoped for. I scooted up on the bed and arranged the pillows to help prop me up. and she set the tray up and then climbed up beside me.

“Happy birthday lover.” She said and gave me a kiss that did more to wake me up than the craft of coffee she brought ever would.

The two of us sat on the bed and ate the breakfast my loving wife had made for me. There is something about a country benny that just can’t be beaten. In case you are one of those poor neglected souls who has never had a county benny, I will describe it for you. Eggs Benedict is an English muffin with ham and a poached egg cover over wit hollandaise sauce. A country benny is a buttermilk biscuit with a sausage patty and scrambled eggs cover over with country gravy and shredded cheese. My wife is a decent cook and this morning she had done a great job.

We talked of nothing consequential as we ate and just enjoyed each other’s company. When we finished she started gathering up everything and asked, “SO, what do you have planned for your birthday?”

I yawned and said, “Well, I had planned to sleep half the day then chase my wife around the house naked. Since the first part of my plan is shot, I guess that just leave me chasing you around the house naked.”

“Why don’t you get a shower and then get dressed and we can snuggle on the couch or something,” she said

I thought that my plan was better, but she was gone before I could restate my intentions. I sighed and went and got in the shower. As I was stood in the hot spray of the shower letting the heat relax my bad shoulder, the shower door opened, and my wife joined me. In the last twenty years, the number of times we have showered together has diminished greatly. It has been because either of us lacks the desire to enjoy the others company in the shower. It’s because of my shoulder. As it got worse over the years I started taking hotter and hotter showers to help with the pain and tension in my shoulder. The temperature of my shower is too hot for her to enjoy and her shower is too cold for me to enjoy. I was a bit surprised she was there. I couldn’t remember the last time we had showered together.

The two us showered and played grab ass as we took turns washing each other. I felt my birthday was definitely looking up. when we got out we proceeded to get all sweaty and then showered again this time with her setting the temperature. I figured horizontal excursion I had nothing to complain about and just enjoyed the time with her. She finished and got out and I turned the hot water on full and let it blast my shoulder for a few minutes before getting out.

As I was drying off she asked, “So, what are you going to wear today? I think your dark jeans and that infantry T-shirt are just the ticket.”

“I am wearing my birthday suit all day,” I replied waggling my eyebrows at her.

She chuckled and said, “It’s your birthday. If that’s what you want to do then do it, but remember people might stop by to wish you a happy birthday. You might want to be dressed if they do.”

“Nope if they want to see me then they can see me like I am.” She chuckled and shook her head as she finished getting dressed. I enjoyed watching her get dressed. When she finished I grabbed my large robe and my tablet and went to the living room.

I spent the next few hours reading as I reclined on the couch. I wasn’t really wearing my robe but I didn’t much care for the feel of the leather on my bare ass, so, I had the robe under me. My wife seemed amused at my choice of attire for the day and commented on it more than once. Just before lunch she again tried to get me to put some clothes on and again I refused. I even tried to get her to join me by trying to help her out of the skirt and button up blouse she was wearing. I think she finally realized I wasn’t going to put any clothes on and more or less left me be.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.