Transformed: Daughter in Law to Slut Wife - Cover

Transformed: Daughter in Law to Slut Wife

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trent had been married to Jena but she died recently. He found support from Selena (his daughter-in-law). It took two years and his son's neglect of his wife before that support took on a whole new form. Unknownst to him, his wife had organised Selena to take over her role after her death. And she shared some secrets about their sexual activities, and what turned Trent on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex  

“Aghhhh ... fuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!!!!!” she wailed with her hips thrashing about, pressing her pussy hard against my thrusting tongue and lips.

My face was covered with her sticky and tasty cum juices, squirting from within as she experienced a monster orgasm.

That was orgasm number one ... arriving within minutes of me commencing the pleasurable task of paying homage to her pussy.

That pussy belonged to my 35 year old daughter in law Selena.


My name is Trent, and I am a 55 year old widower, having lost my wife Jena to cancer two years previously.

Jena and I had only one child, Brad - he had been married to Selena for the last five years.

Jena and Selena became very close ... and I would blame some of what was happening between Selena and myself right now to chats between the women. Selena took Jena’s death very hard. We had supported each other through our period of mourning.

On the other hand, Brad had just become more distant from both of us.

Selena had commented previously that Jena had shared some bedroom secrets with her.

She playfully told me that she was so jealous of what Jena and I had together. Eventually Selena shared with me the news that my son Brad had started to “play away from home”, and had been neglecting his beautiful wife.

I wanted to confront him about it but Selena implored me to let her handle it her way. So reluctantly I agreed to her wishes. I had no idea that we would become intimate.


“Oh god ... I’m so sorry ... I should have warned you” she gasped, referring to the drenching that she had given me.

“No ... no ... I loved it ... I want more” I responded as I continued to work my tongue and lips across her delicious pussy lips and clit.

“Oh ... oh ... oh my god” she moaned.

She was again climbing towards another massive cum. I slipped a finger into her tightness and shifted my oral attentions exclusively to her clit. The twin assaults - finger fucking and clit licking soon had her exploding again.

“Fuck ... oh goddddddddddddd!!!!!” she screamed, flooding my face again.

It was good that the house was located away from others on the coastal strip. The crashing of the waves on the beach outside also helped mask the cries of ecstasy from this beautiful woman laying naked on my bed.

I lapped up her juices as my mind drifted temporarily to how this situation had developed.


Jena and I owned a beach-front property which had been largely neglected in the last two years since her death.

On the Friday night, I chatted to her on the phone. Our chats could last a couple of hours at times.

With Brad “off fishing with his mates” again - read that as off with his lover, Selena was a little despondent but also excited that the end was nigh for his deception. She told me that by the end of the weekend, he would be sent packing courtesy of some people that she had hired.

To help cheer her up, and take her mind off what was happening, I invited her to the beach house to give it a quick clean and airing. She jumped at the offer - she loved the house. It had good memories for her ... times spent with Jena.

We arrived early on the Saturday morning, and set about opening up the house, and giving it a quick clean. It was a two bedroom place - she took the second bedroom, and I took the master which opened up onto a deck that overlooked the ocean.

Many a time Jena and I had got naked on the deck and made love.

I was standing on the deck when Selena joined me there. She stood close to me, and out of habit I slipped my arm around her before realizing that it wasn’t Jena. I went to remove my arm but Selena implored me to leave it there saying “I need to feel loved at the moment ... please leave your arm around me”.

“You will always feel loved” I reassured her. I gave her a squeeze. She slipped her arm around behind my back resting it at my waistline.

We stood there watching the ocean crashing on the beach.

After a while Selena turned to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks ... I really needed this” she commented.

I turned to her just as she turned to me. I found my face close to hers ... our lips just inches apart. There was a hesitation on both our parts ... then our lips came together - gently to start with but with increasing passion.

I could feel her braless substantial breasts pressing into my chest, and her hand grabbing at my ass. My hand followed her lead, and slipped down to grab at her firm ass cheeks.

It happened in slow motion but we crab-walked back into the bedroom with our lips locked together ... only coming apart at the side of the bed when I drew her loose top off over her head to reveal her naked bust.

“My god they are beautiful” I commented as I ran my hands all over them, feeling their shape and weight, and playing with her nipples. My lips were drawn to them - I licked and sucked them for a minute or so while she ran her hand through my hair as she held my face to her breasts.

I dropped to my knees and with my hands on the waistband of her skirt, I slowly dragged it downwards. I was surprised to find an absence of panties.

“You are full of surprises” I commented.

“No ... I have wanted this for a while. Today is the ideal time” she explained with the skirt dropping to the floor around her ankles.


Selena is a beautiful woman.

She has short wavy naturally black hair which contrasts nicely with her pale white skin. Her body has an hourglass shape to it - slim waist, nice firm rounded ass, and huge F-cup breasts which are topped with dark areola and hard long nipples.

Her pussy lips are bare, with just a small tuff of her black hair on her mound. Her fingers are immaculately maintained with long deep burgundy coloured nails.

I’m a feet man ... and her feet have caused me many wet dreams. Perfectly shaped and maintained, with the same treatment and coloring applied to her toe nails.

She was the perfect woman. I thought that all I could do was look and wonder, but today I was going to get to touch. I was ecstatic.


I directed her to lay back on the bed. I stripped off my shirt, leaving my shorts on for the moment as I positioned myself between her thighs with my face close to her pussy.

“This looks delicious” I commented just before making lip and tongue contact.

“Oh god” she moaned.


Lips, tongue and fingers had already coaxed two massive orgasms from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.