Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 9: Ice Skater

Assist by aerosick, many thanks!

My name is Buffy and I have two crazy friends. My youngest friend, Xander had actually managed to get spanked by our mom for peeking on mn me watching my my panty-clad bottom from a peephole. It had been with her round wooden paddle she used to spank his cute butt. How does one get spanked during holiday break, you ask? I was at home from college, but my days were filled with preparation for the upcoming California Games with the ladies skating team.

Cordelia, my other immature friend took notice of the red and light purple bruised condition of his little friend’s bottom. We both saw what mom had done to Xander’s butt when Xander snuck down from the attic. He went first down the hall too Cordelia’s room.

“What do you want, butt wipe,” Cordelia asked with a sneer, but after Xander pulled down his shorts, even the school bitch was impressed. The snooty, Cordelia snidely suggested Xander go across the hall to my room and see if I had some Vaseline cream with Arnica to sooth his swollen red bottom.

That’s how Xander wound up in my bedroom having his bright red and lightly purple bruised poor bottom. After Xander showed me his spanked bottom and the number my mom’s round wooden paddle had done on his little bottom, I felt I obliged to nurse his cute round ass the best I could with the soothing cream.

Unfortunately, Xander lashed out at me and I wasn’t amused as he put partial blame on me for the paddling he got from our red-headed, Irish hot-tempered mom. It had all started when mom had told Xander to make sure he got packed and he had asked me to help him pack. I had told him he was acting like a baby and was incompetent. Apparently in retaliation to get back at me, he had put the Texas Pete sauce in the seat of my panties. He knew I would wear my matching panties for the holiday skating expedition that night at the glass domed ice rink at Eastland Mall where I was scheduled to perform with Cordelia and the other at the skating exhibition.

Xander said it was my fault for the way I had treated him not dating him for all these years. I strongly disagreed. This was the part of his argument that I treated him like crap. This was the same ‘boy brat’ that had sprinkled Texas Pete sauce in the panties I had laid out on the bed while I took my shower. He knew I would be wearing the red panties which matched my short ice blue lace trimmed skating dress. They were the ones he knew I planned to wear that night for the holiday ice skating exhibition.


After the skating exhibition had ended and Xander had been sparked by our mom for being a mouthy brat, I decided to lure him into my room under the false pretense of rubbing cream on his poor round rear.

Xander was certainly skating on thin ice! I had reached my boiling point with the Texas Pete Hot Sauce doused in my panties. That was something Xander was about to find out had a major consequence.

Soon Xander was bottoms up over my lap as his concerned sister lovingly rubbed the cold cream into his cherry red-heat filled ass cheeks. However, my cream coated hand was also capable of adding a mean sting to a proffered bare bottom. I decided my bitch of a friend needed a stringent refresher, so I gave him a spanking which re-ignited the fires in his cute tushy that had just begun to cool down.

I whacked his little bare butt until it was redder than a stop light in Sunnydale His masculine round bottom took on a glow as I listened to Xander sweetly cry. I feared no reprisal of my own for my deed. What was he going to do, tell mom I had spanked him for putting Texas Pete sauce in the seat of my panties?


In hindsight I realize now that had been a bad idea. I had not taken in account Xander’s desire to get even. After his spanking from me, it was clear he was peeved at me. He immediately got up off my bed and yanked up his shorts up with his mouth opened wide. Xander winced in pain as his underwear made contact and scratched his red bare bottom. I bet Xander wished he had not gotten my ‘Vamp Skills’ up.

I was confident I had made a real mess of my little friend’s butt! I bet he wouldn’t call the one he saw in his mind as a love interest. Too spite me he put Texas Pete sauce in my panties again like he had that morning. Thanks to his mean prank I had to sit uncomfortably on my burning butt while doing my best not to stir attention in my direction as we attended the skating exhibition my friends were watching at Sunnydale High School.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.