Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 8: Buffy, Cheer Paddling

The Cheerleader Paddling “You can feel my disappointment radiating out of your bottom”

The cheer squad along with Buffy all wore burgundy skirts with pleats and a hem that hit high above her knee. The bottom trim of the burgundy skirt consisted of a broad white stripe with a smaller yellow piping before reaching a burgundy hem.

Buffy had taken it upon herself to rally and sashayed around in her short light burgundy skirt. She was beaming with squad pride. Little did she know it was her bottom that would soon be beaming!

Mayor Wilkins and Principal Snyder watched Buffy and could not help but notice her fine shape and the way her fine ass filled the back of her burgundy cheerleader skirt.

Didn’t she realize that whip like twist of her hips had caused an unladylike display of her pert eighteen year-old bottom and even the delineated butt cheeks as her brief panties were a size to small for her growing bottom and the baby fat oozing out from below the panty elastic seam. Bending over in the required position caused her short pleat-filled burgundy skirt to tighten across the seat of her upturned bottom. The school principal/choreography director could not help but notice the way her short skirt was pulled tight against her still girlish ass.

Buffy swung her hips, rocked her bottom up and down and spun crisply pivoting on one foot to make the turn. The sharp twist of her hips caused her above knee loose fitting burgundy skirt to swirl around her waist. That movement showed her burgundy panty-clad bottom cheeks to the crowd and especially Mayor Wilkins and his minion, Principal Snyder.

Buffy the Eighteen year-old long brown-blonde long haired beauty stopped short of entering the office, when she heard her sir and the school’s principal talking.

Principal Snyder was completely furious that Buffy has taken it upon herself to kill vampires that happened to show up at the high school, he was principal at on the behest o the real power in Sunnydale, Mayor Wilkins, aka, ‘The Mayor.’ That’s how Buffy found herself in the lobby of the mayor’s office farther away from her school and where corporal punishment would not be frowned on. Buffy quietly mouthed one word, “yikes.”

“She meant well, but the mayor wanted a stop to the unwanted publicity the school and Sunnydale were getting, because the news of vampires and demon sightings were rumored.

“She may have meant well, but the bottom line is that her vampire killings had caused and continued to disrupt the mayor’s ascension plan.

Principal Snyder went out in the lobby, grabbed the surprised student and the cheerleader roughly by the arm and pulled her into his office.

Buffy, “Ow, sir that hurts!” “Calm down you bloody twit,” Principal l Snyder warned Buffy.

Without another word, the mayor of Sunnydale reached across the counter and disconnected the phone.

“What the hell do you think you are doing? Get your tail out of here before I call the cops!”

“Go ahead and call them,” the mayor countered. I’m the boss in this town, Buffy. I run this town and he does what I tell him to do,” the mayor said.

The mayor and Principal Snyder watched as the color drained from the pretty brown-blonde cheerleader with the long hair. Her face and the phone receiver slipped from her numb fingers and hit the floor with a loud thud.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir,” Buffy said meekly. Please don’t expel me. This is the best high school I’ve ever attended.”

“I’m sure that you will find another high school, Principal Snyder quipped.

No I can’t, I have a police record and I have friends at Sunnydale High. No high school will take me,” Buffy emoted and whimpered. “Well I guess you should have thought of that before...”

As Principal Snyder listened to Buffy’s story, he could not help but notice her fine shape and the way her fine ass filled the back of her burgundy cheerleader skirt. Buffy told him she needed to keep her spot in school. Without this job her probation officer would send her to jail for burning down the science lab at her old school.

“Buffy, it was wrong for you to go on your own without permission and challenge the school across the lake to a cheer off.”

I was only trying to help,” Buffy said with tears in her eyes as she wiped her blonde hair out of her face.

“I’m afraid, young lady you will have to pay the piper.”

“Pay the piper, what, how?” Buffy asked. She was confused and had her hands on hips. “That’s right Buffy; you have earned a spanking young lady.”

“A spanking, I’m too old for a spanking like a little girl,” Buffy: answered with a pout. The nineteen year-old added for emphasis stomped her foot.

“Oh sir you can’t seriously expect me to agree to a spanking from him!” “Not another word young lady, it’s time for you to pay the piper!”

“I’m afraid there are painful consequences for your rash behavior for your ass, Buffy.” Mr. Snyder in his role as disciplinarian let his wayward cheerleader know, what was about to happen!

Principal Snyder directed Mayor Wilkins with a nod of approval while Buffy felt a bubble develop of uneasiness developing in her belly as she realized she would be facing a paddling still dressed in her cheerleader uniform.

Sir: Buffy it is time for you to face the cheer, now face the table and bend over it placing your head and shoulders down on the table.” Buffy tries to negotiate her punishment with the school’s principal/director and her sir.

Buffy: In a convincing tone: “Look I was wrong to enter our school in a cheer competition without your permission.

“Put me on KP! All that stinky trash, but, don’t spank me, please Ms. Snyder,” Buffy pleaded. Buffy batted her eyes at the school principal to sell her sincerity and willingness to serve an alternate punishment.

“You’re just adding to the length and strength of your spanking, young lady.” The cheer choreographer informed Buffy.

“The time for talk is over. Your mother told you to face the table and bend over and I suggest you do just that.”

The school principal walked across the room and shut and locked the door in preparation for the pretty blonde cheerleader’s spanking.

“It scared the pants off of me,” Buffy said.

Buffy bent over the wooden table lower her body down across balancing herself on her elbows cushioned by her blonde-brown head of hair. Buffy leaned further over the table to find a more comfortable position, her burgundy pleated cheer skirt with yellow and white piping trim around the hem skirt rode up her ass showing her soft white upper thighs.

The spotlight danced across the tight bottom seat of Buffy’s predominantly burgundy cheer skirt with the usual pleats which flipped up and allowed the spectators to see the view of her brief style shiny burgundy panties complete with a delineated ‘butt smile.’ Principal Snyder wasn’t pleased with the overly-tight cheer panty display and felt it was very unladylike for Buffy to wear the cheer panties, so very tight.

Her white-pinkish bare bottom flesh seen through the tightly stretched burgundy cheer skirt and burgundy panties, which teenage girl thought kept her bare bottom private. She also noticed that her panties were too small for her late teen bottom, as they had started to work their way up into her butt crack. Right then and there, he decided for skirting with her panties showing through her skirt as well as her proffered white bare ass could be seen through her thin skirt and panties.

“You know Buffy you should really learn how to skirt properly, instead of flaunting your panty-clad bottom around the school.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.