Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 5: The Annals Of Buffy & The Gang

After leaving the amusement park at first Dawn thought she was being escorted back to the privacy of their house since it was empty and private for her additional spanking. Dawn was now trembling as the door to the van opened and “B” popped her butt in a swift unexpected moment. It dawned on Dawn that the time for her refresher spanking had arrived and the spanking she had thought was going to be administered to her fifteen year-old butt by Buffy her sister and legal guardian, now was going to happen in the back of Oz’s van. “Get your naughty ass in the back!”

Buffy said as she walked around the van as Dawn climbed inside the back of the custom carpeted van outfitted with a bed. The sisters would have their talk on that bed. Buffy got in through the driver’s door and closed the door just before Dawn slammed the two side doors tight.

Buffy watched her younger sister, Dawn’s ass which was encased in a tight visible panty lined terry cloth white shorts as she crawled onto the bed in the back of Oz’s van.

“Don’t sit down, Dawn.” Buffy told her sister. “Pull down your shorts and come lie over my lap young lady.” Buffy ordered sternly as she patted her lap. Dawn, the youngest Summer’s pulled down her shorts and bent over the pretty woman she knew as her big sister shapely-strong legged lap.

“Or on second thought let’s have those pastel panties off! They were grown up big girl panties that were pretty feminine and a melon orange color. Down off her ass, just like the ones her friend Janice often worn.

“Yes ma’am”, the little sister responded as he felt cool air as Buffy pulled down Dawn’s panties off her bottom in preparation for her ‘refresher.’ Dawn felt a cool rush of air tingle the hairs on her bare bottom. Dawn felt the girl’s hand on her thigh and then there was a stinging spank! As Buffy’s palm met Dawn’s stretched out smooth as a baby’s bottom. A barrage of hard spanks followed and she was surprised how hard Buffy was able to spank her butt. Soon the searing heat built in her bare ass as Buffy now spanked Dawn unmercifully, SMACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHAP! CRACK! Buffy’s hand met the butt of her red cheeked younger sister.

“Your spanked bottom now matches the red of our reddest ripe tomatoes at home. Are you learning girl?” Buffy asked. “Yes Ma’am”, the contrite teenager answered. As Buffy looked at her spanked bottom, she commented. “Dawn, you have a nice butt with a cute brownie between it, Buffy commented. Dawn’s face reddened immediately. The slayer’s next swat brought a yelp of pain, from Dawn. “No, Please not so hard!” She begged.

“That was just a pat, Dawnie,” she said with a mocking laugh. Her next two were even harder as she reached further back and the result was a spanking that now felt like intense bee stings that brought out a crimson flush to her younger sister’s stretched and tender skin. Dawn yelled as Buffy briskly applied more spanks. “I’ll teach you to act up in the amusement park!” Dawn slipped on Buffy’s silky-warm thighs as she reacted to the terrific spanking.

C-R-A-C-K! As Dawn’s sister spanking continued and she was whacking her battered bottom cheeks with considerable enthusiasm. By this time her spanked ass was stinging and burning. Buffy reached into her bag and Dawn’s eyes went wide as she saw her short wooden paddle. “Look at this Dawn’s! It’s been in the family for a long time and has always been used to heat up naughty bottoms when they need it.

I certainly can attest to it stings, but I won’t have to because you can feel it for yourself! Buffy shifted her position slightly and placed her hand on the back of her sister’s neck. She began to apply the paddle spanking. Dawn felt it first-hand and was soon yelping. “No Please That Hurts; I-EEEYOW, Please Buffy, I Can’t Stand It” Buffy aimed to teach her a lesson, so she wielded the paddle with more of a “pop” and a snap of her wrist. W-H-A-C-K! “Looks Good, getting nice and red”, the pretty slayer quipped.

Buffy continued to spank Dawn hard and even faster now with the paddle without mercy and soon her younger sister was crying her eyes out. It didn’t look like her big sis was any hurry to get back to the amusement rides to Dawn’s dismay and Buffy’s amusement. The 15 year-old was rattled by the stern tone in her big sister’s voice.

Spank! Whack! Crack! Spank! Pop! Splat! Crack!

The spanks were delivered at a truly frenetic pace sounding in the air like pistol shots.

Whack! Crack! Spank! Pop! Splat! Crack! Spank!

Dawn became even more concerned as she noticed something different about these spanks. The key to their effectiveness was her poor bottom was being hit twice as hard and they made it burn beyond comprehension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.