Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks
Chapter 4: Amusement Park

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Author Note: While the character Dawn is spanked, due to her age (15 yrs. old) It’s strictly a non-sexual discipline oriented spanking.

It was surreal to Buffy as she drifted off into not so, distant memory. She turned and faced the corner, closed her eyes as Cordelia’s paddling, but not her tears and sobs had ended. Buffy was transported to a time when she had to take little sister Dawn to task in her role as guardian.

“Dawn I want you to go to my room and stand in the corner with your panties down and think about your behavior that led to your spanking” Dawn waddled over farther down the hall into Buffy’s room while displaying her red and purple spanked bottom which was swollen from the wooden back of Buffy’s hairbrush. Dawn knew she would never even glance at that hairbrush again without a twinge of remembrance for how it had destroyed her bottom in her fifteenth year of life!

Buffy watched her walk bow-legged out of her bedroom her red blistered hips moving awkwardly from side to side and took baby steps to keep from tripping on her lowered panties as she made her way as ordered down the hall to Buffy’s Room. Buffy wanted to keep an eye on her little sister and her red butt as she got dressed for their trip to Magic Mountain. Buffy had planned the trip to the regional amusement park for today with Cordelia and Willow to keep her from killing Miss Chase, “The Self Centered Brat.” Dawn climbed down off the bed and quickly opened the window. Then the mad teenager climbed down the trellises on the side of the house.

Meanwhile at the Summers House Buffy looked over and saw that her little sister’s bottom practically was glowing red as she held her skirt up and her panties hung around her ankles.

Buffy sat on her bed and telephoned, Willow.

“Yeah it’s me Buffy”, “Did you get Oz’s Van for our girl’s day out at

“Are we going to Magic Mountain?” Buffy asked Willow.

“Yes he gave me the keys this morning and I am picking up Cordelia.”

Cordelia, that cheerleader with her pert ass she would like to fry with a sorority style wooden paddle! Buffy thought.

Dawn turned towards Buffy and pouted.

“You’re going to Magic Mountain without me, that’s not fair!” Dawn stated.

“Dawn, Be Quiet, face the corner and pull that skirt up and show your naughty red spanked bottom, unless you prefer more.”

“Okay I will see you in an hour, bye,” Buffy said on the phone too Willow.

Buffy looked at Dawn with a slight smile eyeing Dawn’s red and purple spanked behind.

“You know Dawn we were suppose to go to Magic Mountain with Willow and Cordelia Today. If I did let you go, you would have to promise not to whine or be a Brat,” Buffy laid out her behavior expectations.

“Since I believe that your atrocious behavior merits more spanking today, you would have to agree to me going farther with your spanking during our time at Magic Mountain in Oz’s Van, if you act up. I’m thinking we will park at the edge of the amusement parking lot. Besides Oz’s van is heavily carpeted including the inside walls. The spanking noises will be kept in the family.” Buffy told Dawn.

Dawn sniffled and nodded her head in the affirmative as she realized the pain she has caused The Scooby Gang and that her spanking time might not be over for the day.

Dawn nodded to Buffy, “Yeah I agree to your terms as I have been quite a “bad girl,” the fifteen year-old said.

“okay then you can leave the corner and get ready.”

“You can wear your shorts, because I didn’t spank your upper thighs”.

“Yeah I can ride the stand up roller coasters”, she said with an impish smile, Dawn sarcastically said.

Buffy laughed, hugged and patted Dawn’s reddish purple sore bottom.

An hour later Buffy, Dawn, Cordelia and Willow drove Oz’s van up north out of Los Angeles to the Magic Mountain Amusement Park.

Upon arrival the girls parked at the far side of the huge parking lot and climbed out of Oz’s green van. Dawn was the last to clamber out of the back of the van, as the girls assembled by the side of the van.

Dawn realized she had forgotten her purse and as bent over to re-enter the van and in the process her terrycloth white shorts rose up, so that her fully covered bottom was no longer covered from view. Willow, Cordelia and Buffy all saw Dawn’s red suffused butt cheeks with light purple bruises on her lower exposed cheeks. Willow and Cordelia turned to each other and instantly knew deduced that Dawn had been spanked.

“Yep, Dawnie finally got that good spanking she’s been cruising for”. Cordelia smiled and so did Willow as Buffy took them to the side.

Look, I am spanking Dawn now, but this is sister business”.

“That’s why her butt cheeks are cherry red and a tad swollen, Buff explained to the girls.

“Oh, okay, let’s get Dawnie’s mind off her heated behind,” Willow suggested as she tried to be helpful.


All four walked to the inviting entrance of Magic Mountain and went inside the amusement park.

“Let’s ride the stand up roller coaster.” Dawn said to the girls, as she rubbed her bottom,” Dawn suggested.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.