Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3: Dawn Steps Out

Based loosely on the episode; Older and Far Away:

Dawn got the feeling felt that nobody wanted to spend time with her. Tired of being ignored she made a wish in front of a special demon that everyone would stay with her. The Vengeance Demon fulfilled her wish and her spell for all those who attended Buffy’s birthday party to be unable to leave.

Observer/Peeper POV:

Buffy let everyone out of the house from her extended birthday party. She looked across the foyer at her bratty fifteen year-old sister, Dawn and then shut the front door. Dawn ran up the steps and dove onto her bed in self- pity. Buffy followed her up the stairs and stood in the door sill of her sister Dawn’s bedroom.

She recalled how Dawn endangered The Scooby Gang with her reckless wish in front of a Vengeance Demon.

Then there was her petty theft sister and shoplifting the expensive leather coat fro Robinsons and the bauble from the magic shop.

And, look how short that brown skirt is, not to mention that you can see her bikini visible panty line across the tight seat of the skirt.

Dawn got up bolting off the bed, spinning Buffy around and breaking for daylight

Dawn whining to her big sister and guardian Buffy that she did not need a spanking!

That was all I needed from as I had been curious if Buffy really was going to take Dawn in line as she had confessed to the ease dropper who had stealthily climbed the trestle that led to Buffy and Dawn’s room.

Oh, my, a spanking, was on tap. I was to be entertained this evening.

I climbed through the window, snuck down the hallway to Dawn’s Room. My heart beat fast as I pulled down the attic door and quickly

climbed the steps, careful to close the attic hatch behind me except for a crack. From my perch above where I would be able to see the bed and hopefully Dawn’s spanking.

Was this risky? Of course it was.

Was it worth it to see Buffy light a fire in the pretty shapely bottom of her sister I so, admired in her sheer white bikini panties. I watched intently as Buffy pulled up her tight brown skirt, so tight across the teen’s bottom she a visible panty line. “You bet it was folks.”

A tingle from my vagina strengthened and ripped up my spine in expectation.

I saw Buffy and her sister entered Dawn’s bedroom...

“I am too old to be spanked,” Dawn complained loudly.

“I am fifteen years old,” Dawn proclaimed. She nodded her head back and forth and shook her long brown shoulder length hair, Dawn tried desperately to convince her big sister not to spank her.

“I am so-sorry” she pleaded.

^^^^^^

Buffy picked up her wooden backed hairbrush and led Dawn back by the arm to her bedroom. The teenager knew it was useless to fight back. Dawn resigned herself to the fact that she was going to get a spanking for shoplifting the magic item from the Magic shop and the leather coat from the department store.

Buffy didn’t back down. She had pulled her protesting sister down the hall. Soon, Dawn was draped over Buffy’s lap as she sat on Dawn’s bed.

The slayer/sister positioned Dawn so; her pert butt was at an upward tilt.

Spank! Buffy brought her hand down hard on Dawn’s Butt using her bikini style visible panty line as a guide for her handy work.

Spank! Splat Spank! Smack! Splut! Whack! Crack!

“Ouch, Ouch, Buffy I am so sorry,” Dawn whaled.

The spanks got harder and her butt got hotter. Dawn’s bratty attitude reared its ugly head.

“Oh my ass hurts so much,” Dawn said.

“You bitch let me up,” Dawn spouted expletives at Buffy.

Not only did Buffy not stop, she doubled the severity of her spanks, finally she was addressing her shortcomings and authority by disciplining her sister and she planned to put far more heat in Dawn’s Seat before she called it a night!

Spank! Splat! Whack! Smack! Splut! Crack! Splat!

“Buffy, you don’t realize how much this hurts a girl, Yeouch”, Dawn squealed.

Crack! Splat! Splat Whack! Smack! Spank! Splat!

Dawn felt newly outraged nerve endings as her ass rapidly was heating up.

“Wow, this really hurts”, Dawn whined.

“It is suppose to hurt Dawn”, Buffy informed her sister.

The slayer-sister continued to spank the tight seat of Dawn’s skirt-clad butt and she along with me, peeping in from above saw Dawn begin to really squirm over Buffy’s lap.

Whack! Smack! Spank! Splat! Crack! Splat! Splat!

“Oooch”, Dawn exclaimed her skirt and panties not much protection from the strength of a Vampire Slayers arm and hardened battle tested hand.

“This richly deserved spanking is far from over Dawn”, Buffy stated.

The Slayer showed her big sister side. Dawn felt her skirt being pulled up, revealing to Buffy and the peeper watching from the attic above the evidence of Buffy’s Spanking.

“Pull my skirt back down Buffy”, Dawn demanded.

Dawn was wearing a very tight pair of almost sheer white bikini panties and not only could the red be seen through her panty seat, but even more telling was the red skin exposed skin, her butt cheeks hung out of the bottom of the panties.

“You are in no position to demand anything,” Buffy calmly told Dawn as the harder spanks rained down her panty seat.

Splat! Crack! Spank! Crack! Splat! Splat

The heat was really building now and it had graduated to a burning feeling in her tush.

“Ouch and “Oochies” Small whimpers and short puffs of air, now accompanied her verbally wishing Buffy would not her so hard.

The now contrite corporally punished teen-ette received more sharp spanks, which Buffy applied with vigor against her bare bottom,

Spank! Splat! Whack! Crack!

“I intend to wallop some new behavior attitude standards and reach you through your backside, Buffy said to Dawn.

Dawn replied with more wailing and whimpering noises.

SPANK WHACK! CRACK! THWACK WHAP!

Dawn burst into a new chorus of cries and whimpers.

Buffy was going to town on Dawn’s bad butt. She was spanking Dawn hard and fast.

SWAT! POP! SPANK! CRACK! WHACK!

Suddenly, Buffy stopped spanking her sister.

Dawn caught her breath and after a couple of minutes stopped sniffling.

She looked back over her shoulder, she could see her bottom was bright red and she could feel raised blisters across the center of both of her upturned spanked still baby fat butt cheek skin that spilled from her bikini panties that ridden up to show her lower red bottom cheeks.

As her sniffles calmed down Dawn realized at least Buffy had only used her hard hand and was not going to spank her with the wooden hairbrush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.