Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2: Cordelia’s Paddling

This is Cordelia’s first appearance in this ongoing serial. It could not happen to a nicer girl. There will be more of the snooty cheerleader’s punishments in future chapters.

Author Note: The action that has already taken place in Chapter One and Buffy is now in the corner hoping her bottom will start to cool down. Miss Calendar has moved on to punish the instigator of the unwise party trip. This chapter Cordelia gets it and, Buffy is there in the wings to get payback for her issues soon.

Meanwhile, across town Dawn was feeling her oats getting in her own trouble across town. It was quite a Halloween. For the purpose of the story she will be eighteen years old too.

When Miss Calendar allowed Buffy up she pulled up her lacy pantaloons and felt the abrasion of her petticoat on her still heated, fired- up bare buns because they fiercely stung, burned and itched. Buffy had experienced a rather thorough lesson on proper behavior. It was one that suited a very special high school eighteen year-old, senior slayer.


“You know, Cordelia, making unwise choices and endangering those I care about, is not good and needs to have consequences,” Miss Calendar said.

Buffy now in the corner looked over at Miss Calender broke into fresh sobs as the reality of what her behavior had done to her friends and she was overwhelmed.

Miss Calendar enveloped Buffy in her soft arms patting her well-paddled, spanked bottom and comforting the young slayer with so much on her shoulders.

Jenny Calendar speaks softly barely heard over Buffy’s sniffling. Just for a moment Jenny Calendar fondly remembered how she cared emotionally and wanted to protect Giles from unnecessary danger!

“I have fallen in love with your book loving, computer wary 19th Century quirky librarian! He avoids using the computer like the plague.” Buffy laughed through her pain.

Cordelia is distracted from the throb radiating out of her bright red bottom.

It is replaced with a new understanding of what it is like to be the watchers girlfriend living with the angst, worry and uncertainty the Hell Mouth renders to all who know its evil and danger.

Buffy and Miss Calendar clenched tightly her spanking ended and the Slayer promising to make better choices in the future.

Miss Calendar decides to soothe the well chastened Cordelia promising to talk to Giles about letting Cordelia be a normal teenage girl more often.

Miss Calendar’s eyes widened as she had an epiphany.

“Perhaps Cordelia could benefit from the same type of paddling you just experienced.”

Her rationale for punishing Buffy was based on her lying to Giles and endangering him needlessly to rescue the teen girls.

Buffy appreciative and moving towards the corner, her red and pink floral gown still up with her panties still down around her ankles taking baby steps feeling her glowing red bottom, which was on display glowing like a red beacon.

Holding her 18th Century Antebellum red and pink floral dress with ruffles gown up above her waist looks back over her shoulder and says:

“Miss Calendar I know you paddled me for my own good and I deserved it, but I want to also express my gratitude that you are going to talk with Giles about giving me some girl time, Buffy said.

Buffy gave Miss Calendar the best smile she could muster considering the inflamed state of her bottom.

Buffy whimpered and nodded her shiny, long brown haired head in understanding with a slight wry smile at the thought of her snooty cheerleader classmate bent over with her panties down experiencing Miss Calendar’s cherry wood paddle across her own bottom.

Buffy pondered the situation before deciding whether or not to voice her real opinion.

Buffy had just had her ass blistered with that fat freaking; stinging wooden paddle Miss Calendar had gotten from Xander.

This was the same cherry wood paddle Xander had been paddled with at the frat party while she the snarky, Cordelia had naughtily drunk alcohol and they had both wound up chained up down in the basement as sacrifices for Reptile Man. Cordelia thought to herself. Besides it had been her Damn idea!

“Yes ma’am I know it did me a world of good and should do the same for Cordelia,” Buffy responded to Miss Calendar.

Cordelia backs up a step not believing what Buffy and Miss Calendar were cooking up!

“Not so fast, Cordelia. I have Issues with you as well as Buffy punished include lying, underage liquor drinking and endangering my Giles and his cohorts.” Miss Calendar spoke in an authoritative voice.

Jenny Calander noticed the show me, bratty brown haired teenager with the pert bottom shape of her panties visible showing through her tight, pink dress.

“But, Miss Calendar I just invited Buffy, I didn’t know the Fraternity Boys planned to serve us up to Reptile Man for their prosperity.” Cordelia said trying to convince her teacher not to put her bottom in the same state she saw Buffy’s in now.

Buffy had been ordered to the corner where she had been told to raise her little black dress up high and display her paddle spanked, swollen cherry red, blood blistered and blotchy purple bruised bottom.

Even with Cordelia able to see her paddle spanked bottom, she dare not rub her butt, or pull up her panties without permission from her caring disciplinarian computer teacher.

Miss Calendar nodded at Cordelia

“You’re welcome Cordelia, however there still is the matter of you attending a Fraternity Party, Drinking liquor underage, Mr. Giles and your classmate’s lives being endangered as they rescued you and Buffy”.

The bratty brown haired teen, which surprised the in shape pert bottomed Cordelia.

Cordelia walks over and places herself over Miss Calendar’s lap determined to take the rest of her spanking in a more dignified manner more becoming of The Vampire Slayer.

Miss Calendar pulled down Cordelia’s white silk antique panties noting there tightness across her butt cheeks delineating her panties.

Cordelia felt a nail scratch creep down her sensitive ass crack.

“Aaagh”, Cordelia gasped as she felt the waistband of white silk panties pulled down with authority revealing her snowy white bottom.

Miss Calendar went to the trouble of positioning Cordelia, so her legs were, spread farther apart and pushed down on the 18 year-olds back to adjust her pert butt cheeks higher in the air. The idea was for the white ash wooden paddle to visit the very tender skin along her butt cheek’s inner crack. The teacher snickered when she saw from above the ass hairs between her spread ass cheeks. It was a real surprise that Cordelia had long brown hairs that had obviously been unkempt and allowed to grow unshaved like a Woodstock girl. The teacher was immediately disturbed with the dingle berries that were brown and the smell coming from the dirty crack. The punisher found it all quite nasty. Not just hairs around her anus, but all up her crack before the brown hairs branched off in both directions above her butt cleavage from above her butt crack as she leaned forward on the sofa.

Whack!

The first whack of the wooden paddle dug into her never spanked very sensitive inner butt crack flesh. The paddle spank caused Cordelia to contort her face and she bit her lower lip to take it in silence.

Cordelia realizing the worst was to come. “You have no right; This is not fair Miss Calendar!”

“I don’t have to do anything you want ... you ... you, Bitch!” Cordelia told Miss Calendar, angrily. Cordelia pouted and looked back over her shoulder at Miss Calendar.

“Buffy didn’t put up such a fuss and you were the one that was responsible for her going to the party in the first place.”

Cordelia’s rants fading away and being replaced with a calmer acceptance now as the last part of her punishment continued.

“Evidently the few swats of the paddle you have received have not made enough of an impression”. “Calling me a bitch”. Miss Calendar said to Cordelia.

The eighteen year-old caught herself before uttering another profanity and denouncement of Miss Calendar.

“I’m taking the right Cordelia, because I am fed up with your attitude young lady.” Miss Calendar more perturbed speaks further to Cordelia.

Cordelia tried to buck off Miss Calendar’s lap, but she is held firmly.

“You’ve earned a good bare bottom paddling and that is exactly what you are going to get, so stand up now Cordelia.”

Miss Calendar put the over the lap style wood paddle down on the sofa.

Cordelia used both hands and pushed herself up onto her feet.

She immediately rubbed her red stinging hiney seat, stomping her feet up and down on the floor.

Cordelia now realized she was not invincible to Miss Calendar’s hard spanking, not to mention her dastardly burning wooden paddle.

“You’re going to remember this night young lady!” Miss Calendar said with just a hint of a tight lipped smile denoting justice.

Cordelia’s eyes popped out and her butt cheeks tensed as she saw the long, cherry wood paddle Miss Calendar now had in her hands.

“Xander brought me this wooden paddle; he says he was paddled with it numerous times while trying to check on you and Buffy at the Fraternity Party.” Miss Calendar shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.