Goings on at Nichols College
Chapter 1: The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Professor - The Professor seduces, or is he seduced by a student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Owen Wallenberg, Professor in the School of History at Nichols College, looked out the window of his office onto the campus as he pondered his marriage.

Twelve years, ever since grad school, different majors, but similar interests academically and otherwise. The sex was good, if not great, so Tabby and I convinced us we were in love and got married. We’re both fond of each other, and life would be very different without her, but I don’t think either of us feels the intense love some couples do; but then how many marriages last ten years these days? And we do have that one thing in common that in all probability serves to keep us together---ménage a trois.

Owen paused and reached for the decanter on his desk that held the 18 year-old Scotch and poured two fingers into his Waterford crystal glass.

“Mmmm,” he sighed after taking a healthy sip. “But why does she carry on with them?” It’s as if she falls in and out of love with them, casting them aside after tiring of them. What does that say about our relationship? Certainly I’m not her anchor ... am I?

Perhaps I am in some way. I earn more than she, and the house ... bought with my parents’ inheritance. So there’s that; and the fact that I willing share the women with her. I suppose there are men who would divorce or murder their wives if they brought someone else to their bed.

He let his mind wander back to the first time they had shared a woman in their bed. That would have been Laura, a junior history major. He recalled that he had brought the lovely Laura to their bed.

Had seven years passed already? Laura had been excellent student, as proven by the two works on FDR that she’d published with excellent results since then and good-looking to boot.


It was the hottest July on record for southern Florida, and that Saturday he’d invited several students to enjoy the cool waters of the pool at his home. Four of them accepted and Laura was the only female among them. Tabby was off to upstate New York, near Syracuse, to visit her older sister who was undergoing treatments for breast cancer.

Owen watched at first as the three young men splashed and cavorted with twenty-year-old Laura who wore a conservative bathing suit, but after bringing out a round of alcoholic beverages he joined them, cannon-balling into the pool to the delight of all.

Eventually it was just him and Laura in the pool. The others were sitting in the shade enjoying their drinks. Her breasts were that wonderful size that fills a shirt, or your hands or mouth, perfectly. The areolas were round, about the size of a quarter, with succulent little nipples standing proudly on them, hardened by the cool water. She moved closer to him as the others became engrossed in a joke about Mickey and Minnie Mouse arguing: ‘For the tenth time, Minnie, I did not say you’re crazy. I said you’re fucking Goofy!’

As the three men chortled over the joke, Laura moved even closer. “Where are we going, Owen?”

He laughed and said, “Down the garden path I suppose.”

And then he kissed her lightly.

Her voice was husky, when after a quick glance at the guys went back to their drinks, she whispered,”Um, what did you have in mind?”

“Take another step closer,” he said.

She did, and that put her pelvis against his.

“Does that answer your question?”

“Mmmm, I guess it does,” she replied pressing herself against his crotch.

On the pool patio, one of the young men was telling another old joke.

‘You hear the one about what women of different nationalities say right after having fucked their guys?”

“No!”

“Tell us!”

“The German girl says, ‘Gut now let’s have somesing to eat!’

“The French girl says, ‘You weel improve wiz practice.’

“The American girl says, ‘Now you must think I’m awful.’

“But the English girl says, ‘There dear, is that better?’”

The two listeners roared with laughter, one adding, “I like that attitude!”

While they laughed, Laure gave Owen’s penis several strokes and squeezes leaving him with a roaring erection. He remained in the pool when she left, climbing out and walking over to join the guys with the water still dripping to the stamped concrete from her crotch, leaving him with the impression that she was pissing as she approached them.

They’d all left about an hour later, having brought their own cars to Owen’s. He was only slightly surprised when Laura returned without any verbal pretext some twenty minutes later.

“I hope you didn’t masturbate while I was gone,” she’d said as she shed her clothing in the kitchen. Laura wasn’t the first student who’d come onto him, or that he’d gone after either. Still he had to give her the standard warning he used with everyone who came to his bed, “This could be bad for both of us if the School finds out.”

“I know,” she said, “I went halfway home ... and when David made his turn off Roosevelt onto 5th, I kept going another five blocks before turning around. I know this is dangerous. That’s part of what will make it so good,” she said, as she pulled her shirt over her head. “I want to have some fun with you, Professor.”

He peeled off his shirt to keep up with her. Laura turned her back to him. ‘Help me with this clasp, will you?”

He undid the clasp and she let the bra’s straps slip from each shoulder before turning to face him. “Aren’t they nice?”

Just then the rain started pouring and a clap of thunder shook the house.

“They’re lovely, Laura. May I?”

“Of course, Professor, of course.”

His voice was muffled as it came from between her generous globes: “Call me Owen, Please.”

“Ohhh, I like that ... yes that too ... Ohhhh, Owen!’

He spent several pleasant minutes kissing, sucking nipping and even biting her breasts. Laura loved every second of it, and when he stopped and took a step back, she quickly shed her skirt and shoes revealing her entire body to him.

“Lemmie see it!” she barked, with a wanton timbre in her vocal chords and dropped to her knees as he frantically pulled his shaft out of his boxers.

Owen had never cheated on Tabby before, but on this warm Floridian evening he was unable to quell his lust, moreover, Laura already had his penis in hand and after a close examination, she exclaimed, “Not cut ... never had one of those before”; put him into her mouth.

The first gentle stroke of Laura’s tongue across the tip of his knob made Owen forget any reservations he might have had.

“This can’t happen if anyone’s going to find out,” he hissed.

“Ah won ‘ell,” she said with his member lodged in her mouth. Then her tongue went into high gear and she started bobbing her head up and down, taking his penis quite deep before pulling back till he nearly popped out.

Suddenly Laura lifted her head and said, “Owen, “Will you cum in my mouth?”

She didn’t wait for an answer and increased her suction while pumping his penis with her right hand. Owen began thrusting his hips, fucking her face with an urgency that surprised him. He belatedly realized that for some time now he had been lethargic in comparison to the humping he was currently involved in.

Had Tabby noticed? Not being a total fool, Owen realized almost immediately that she must have, but why hadn’t they discussed it?

“Cum for me, baby!” Laura croaked, stroking him frantically as she put him back on her tongue.

Had we discussed it?

Was his last rational thought before grunting loudly as the searing fluid pulsed through his shaft and ecstasy overwhelmed him as he exploded into her mouth.

She opened wide to show him.

He set his second line of cum right into her face, splattering just above her left eye and most of her forehead.

The third line of ejaculate found its way onto her open mouthed tongue and the last spurt caromed off her neck and trickled down to the cleavage of her breasts.

To his amazement and delight, Laura made a show of swallowing, almost choking on the volume of it. When he sat down on the floor next to her she stuck her tongue out to show him his seed was gone. Then she leaned forward, and used his penis to scoop up the residual semen from her face and breasts and licked it off his cock as if it were ice cream.

“Professor, just how good are you at eating pussy?” she inquired after sucking the last morsel of semen from her finger.

“Let’s find a more comfortable place to do just that,” he said, and they moved to a leather couch.

When she was positioned above his face, Owen spread her lips with his thumbs and licked her from her asshole to her clit and back again. She squirmed and moaned above him, grinding her sex on his mouth.

He was well versed in the cunnilingual arts having eaten his first woman in the backseat of his father’s Ford during junior year of high school. The young ladies compliments and word of ‘mouth’ led to a succession of backseat adventures while most of his male classmates went without sex until late in senior year, or beyond.

Owen used his hands and fingers as well as his mouth and tongue. With Laura he began by rubbing the ball of his hand over her mons, pressing, releasing, pressing, releasing until she responded to the pressure by moving her pelvis up to greet his hand. Only then did he actually start to kiss and lick her vagina.

For the next ten minutes using long, slow licks Owen covered the entire surface of her cunt and the moment the labia parted in welcome sent his middle finger into her. That summoned her first moan.

Then he moved upward to suck on her clit and did so until it came out of its hiding place at the fifteen minute mark. Laura’s clitoris was small, almost pea-sized, whereas his wife, Tabby’s was larger, ‘a small cock,’ he called it more often than not.

Laura did more than moan when he sucked continuously on it, she screamed with the intensity of her pleasure, and after the twentieth minute had to plead that he stop and let her recover.

He did so, but added more fingers to his cuntal frigging. Laura was very wet at this point and the sloshing sound from her cunt was ricocheting off the walls.

At the thirty minute mark, he asked, “You like this?”

“Oh fuck! Oh, fuuuck! Ohhhh, fuuuuuckkk!

He returned to her clit and two minutes later Laura stiffened, jerked and then spasmed.

“Huh-Huunh ... fuuuck ... here it is! Here it is!”

And she came hard.

“Oh God, no more!” she moaned as she recovered.

“Why not?” he asked, still lapping up her juices.

“I can’t take it anymore!”

“Too bad,” he said. “You started this, so just hang on for the ride,” I said, easing a fourth finger into her vagina while licking her engorged clit. Moments later he began rubbing her asshole with his thumb.

“Oh Christ ... I’m cumming again!”

He kept frigging her, varying the speed and occasionally seeking her G-spot. When he found it he frigged her furiously making certain to create a certain amount of friction on it as his fingers slithered past.

“Ahhh ... huh--huh—huh!”

“Good isn’t it, baby?”

“Fuck yeah---Ohhh fuck yeah!” she panted as she began to shake. Every plunge of his fingers against her little spongy spot was answered by a moan, and every push of his thumb into her ass brought a grunt. She was thrusting her hips, caught up in her impending climax. When it came, she screamed as her pussy muscles clamped his fingers in place.

She came and a torrent of warm liquid pulsed from her spent pussy onto his face.

Owen kept his fingers inside her, waiting patiently for her cuntal muscles to relax. Then started again. This time, he grabbed a pussy lip between his lip-covered teeth and pulled. His fingers were already pistoning in an out of her vagina, curling on each outward stroke to squeeze her G-spot. His thumb was once again toying with her ass, moving left and right, up and down, pushing against it, helping to drive her wild. His mouth was everywhere, licking around his fingers, chewing on her labia, play-biting the soft flesh of her inner thighs, and sucking on her clit.

By this time, Laura was bracing herself by pushing her hands against the wall behind the couch. Her head was thrown back, her long dark hair trembling with her movements. Her mouth was open in a scream, but no sound was coming out except for the rasp of her hyperventilation. She seemed to be cumming continuously; sweat was trickling from her belly and stinging Owen’s eyes. She had lost all her earlier rhythm and was quivering and shaking violently. Fine streams of juice were being forced out around his fingers.

Suddenly, she reared back and collapsed on her side, “I’m done ... I can’t ... please don’t make me ... Owen ... you have to stop!” she stammered.

Owen pulled her back on top of him, cradling her head on his chest and stroked her hair. “Calm down, baby, relax, rest, sleep,” he whispered as he caressed her then carried her into the bedroom.

For a while he listened to her gentle breathing as she slept in his arms and then he dozed off too. He became aware of a soft pair of lips gently kissing his neck while a soft, moist pair of pussy lips slowly massaged the underside of his cock Gathering his senses, Owen began running his fingertips lightly up and down her back.

She said, “It’s almost 2am, Professor.”

“I should run you home, Laura.”

She laughed and said, “Have you forgotten, I drove here?”

It was his turn to laugh and he did, saying, “I guess I’m still half asleep.”

Laura kissed him and breathed into his ear, “I think there’s still time for us to make love. I want you inside me.”

He was already hardening from the sensation of her wet little pussy rubbing over him. She sat up and positioned herself over his manhood. “Can we be gentle, Owen? Can we be quiet?” she asked. There was just enough moonlight for me to be able to see her pretty face gazing down at me.

“I think so. You set the pace.”

“All right,” she said. She moved slowly, at first just rubbing her pussy over his cockhead, mixing their juices, moistening everything thoroughly. Then she carefully positioned herself to notch him into her opening and let out a little moan of pleasure as she lowered herself onto him.

Laura sighed, “Oh, FUCK that feels so good.”

“Yes, baby, yes it does,” he said, running his hands gently from her thighs, to her ass, and finally onto her back. “Lean forward a little. I want to touch your breasts.”

Owen still recalled how wonderful they were. Young, firm yet soft to the touch, warm, with the areolas crinkling beautifully around hard little nipples. He knew that, the next time he got this girl into bed; he would kiss, lick, and just generally devour them.

As he worshiped her breasts, Laura began to rock slowly on him. At first, she kept him buried to the hilt inside her. She didn’t talk, and the action was too slow for gasping or crying out. The sound she made was almost like a cat purring. This was a sensuousness Owen hadn’t felt before in a woman so young. Younger people like to fuck, to screw, to bang each other. They like to be sweaty and dirty, rutting like animals. That’s all Tabby and he had done for quite a while after first getting together.

And as the slow fuck moved into its final phase, Owen wondered what it would be like to make Laura a long-term partner, perhaps even introducing her to Tabby after careful consideration.

By this time, Laura was supporting her upper body by gripping Owen’s shoulders with her strong, small hands. He was fondling her taut asscheeks with one hand, and gently rolling one nipple between the fingers of the other. She was taking long, slow strokes on his glistening shaft, sometimes rocking her hips forward and back, sometimes from side to side.

Laura felt him readying his ejaculation. “Fill me, Owen,” she whispered. “Cum inside me. I need it.”

When he was ready, he pulled her down onto him, stopping her movement, pushing himself as deep into her as he could. As the third spurt of his ejaculate splattered her vaginal walls, the strong muscles of her vagina began their wave-like movement. This time, the only sounds they made as they came were sighs.

After a few minutes, she pulled herself off his softened cock and kissed him. These kisses were the kisses a tired and well-fucked woman gives to a tired and well-fucked man.

“Owen?”

“Yes?”

“I don’t want to fall in love with you. You’re my professor, and I know we shouldn’t have done this, but I do want to be with you again. Can I see you again?”

“You know I’m married, don’t you?”

“Of course. I’ve met your wife at two different social gatherings on campus I really liked her. The first time I saw her I thought she was a grad student. I was shocked when I found out she’s, like, in her mid thirties. She’s gorgeous,” Laura said.

“You think so?” he asked.

“God, yes. She’s sexy as hell, even though she tries to look professional. You could tell a lot of the guys in class would like to fuck her. Hell, I’d fuck her.”

“Really? You like women?” Owen asked, and felt his cock begin to stiffen.

“Well, I dunno ... I’ve thought about it ... I think everyone has at some point.”

“But you’ve considered fucking my wife ... you’re not just putting me on?”

“I---I’ve never ... well I have kissed a couple girls and that’s about it, but I have thought about it.”

Would you like to come to our place for dinner? Maybe some entertainment afterward?” Owen asked.

“Is your wife... ?”

“Oh, well, I don’t know, I’ve never probed ... but I’d like to find out. You come over, if there’s no show of interest, we’ll let it slide and you and I will pick matters up elsewhere, but we will definitely continue this. It’s just too good to end.”

“Yes, it is too good to end. Okay, call me with the time and date and I’ll come by.”

They dressed and kissed and hugged a little not wanting to part, but did. Both of them thought about future trysts that night, wondering what the future held in store for them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.