Horny Teens - Cover

Horny Teens

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teens Brody and Slattery happen on Millie prancing in her room one night in just bra and panties. they watch. she knows it and plans revenge with her girlfriend Cindy. that just for openers.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Millicent O’Sullivan – The Next Morning

Millie fell asleep thinking of how she would tell Cindy about her admirer and the cataclysmic heel orgasms knowing Cindy would never believe her unless she managed to do it again in her presence. Well why the fuck not? She thought moments before falling into a deep sleep.

The young teen woke up earlier than usual and remarkably refreshed. She showered, donned her essential make-up and after dressing for school, joined her parents for breakfast, which for once, ended without anyone flaring up over any little thing as was the usual case in the O’Sullivan family.

Once outside, Millie hoisted her backpack into place, which served to force her oversized breasts out even more than normal, retrieved her bike---she refused to ride the school bus unless it was teeming rain—and walked the bike over to the tree from which her unknown admirer had stationed himself the previous night.

Millie gasped on seeing the remnants of semen about knee level on the side of the oak tree.

He---he jerked off watching me! She opened her blouse and pressed her C+ breasts against the dried crust of semen still present on the tree’s bark while enjoying a mini orgasm as she mentally visualized her secret admirer masturbating while watching her playing with her titties in front of her window.

Jeez ... should I be pissed off or treat it as a compliment?

Climbing on her bike she decided to take it as a compliment, and then thought she had better clean it off the tree as it was fairly obvious. Taking a couple tissues from her purse, she wiped the residue from the tree and closely examined it even brought it to her nose and sniffed it.

So that’s what cum smells like, she thought. Not exactly like mine or Cindy’s, but there is a slight resemblance. I wonder who the peeper is. Wait until Cindy hears about it. She’ll piss her pants.

Brody & Slattery

Slattery couldn’t wait until he met with Brody the following morning and called him on his cell phone.

“What?” Brody barked, knowing his friend wanted to gloat about seeing something special after he’d left.

“Hey, dude ... we’re gonna do it again tonight right?”

“Do what, Slats?”

“Check that chick out, you know? What a pair of tits ... man I can’t wait to tell the guys...”

“Don’t be an even bigger asshole than you already are, Slats.

“Huh, what the fuck are you talkin’ about?”

“You open your mouth to just one person and you ruin everything.”

“I don’t get it. We saw, so I tell a couple guys and we all truck on over and ... OHHH!”

“I take it you get my point,” Brody said.

“Um, yeah. I tell one and everybody wants in on the action. Next thing you know, her old man’s called the cops and we’re running for our lives.”

“Plus we never get to see her lovelies again. Remember that last part.”

“So what do we do until it gets dark?”

“That’ll be around 9:30, maybe 10:00. We wait---not there, but we find something to do while we wait. My house is only three blocks from hers. We could play some video games to pass the time.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Hey, numb nuts?”

“What, Brody?”

“Do not let me catch you jerkin’ off again. If I do, I’ll twist those nuts of yours right off and shove ‘em down your throat.”

“Yeah, you and what fucking army?”

Brody grabbed Slattery in a headlock and started giving him a nuggie on the top of his head.

“HEY—HEY—LAY OFF! LAY OFF! I GIVE—I GIVE!”

Millie & Cindy

The two teens were alone for the moment in the girl’s locker room changing from gym shirts and shorts into their regular clothing.

Cindy had a hand on Millie’s right breast as she attempted to hook her bra.

Millie giggled, “You’d better stop it. Someone will catch us.”

“Don’t you like it?” Cindy said with a pouty expression.

“I absolutely love it, but we can’t afford to get caught, Cindy!”

“Ohhh I so wanna go down on you again. Can we do it at your house?”

“Are you crazy? My mother’s always home and my dad gets home around 4:30.”

“I’d say my place, but Ellen’s having some friends over---social friends, not ... you know those special friends.”

“Jeez, I almost forgot to tell you...”

“What?”

“Last night ... jeez ... there’s so much...”

“Millie! For fuck’s sake, tell me!”

“Okay---Okay! Well first off ... you’re not gonna believe any of this...”

“Tell me before I kill you!”

“So I was prancing around in my bedroom, you know? And well, I was making my boob shake this way and that...”

“And?”

“I got this feeling, you know?”

Cindy nodded her head and waited.

“Like someone was there---not in the room with me---but out there.” Millie pointed at the window across the room.”

“You mean you had a peeper?”

Millie shook her head emphatically. “YES! A PEEPER!”

“So what did you do?”

“Well, I didn’t call my Dad, for one. I mean, it was kinda exciting, you know? I mean someone’s out there watching me shake my titties and all. Like who the fuck was it?”

“You’re saying you kept on dancin’ around and playing with your tits?”

“Um, yeah, I did. It was hot, you know? I mean, like who the fuck was it? Was it some dirty old man, or a pervert?”

Cindy rushed in with her own suggestion. “Maybe it was someone from school, like an unknown admirer?”

“From school? Oh—Oh---Oh I didn’t finish! I finally shut my light off and ran to the window. I hid so I wasn’t seen, and I’m pretty sure I saw him leaving. Well someone was walking away and it could have been from the tree he was hiding behind.”

“Wow! I mean, holy Fuck! That’s some story!

“That’s not all of it.”

“Jesus, what else is there?”

“Um, well two things actually. I’ll finish off the peeper first then tell you what happened next.”

“You lead an adventurous life, Millie. Nothing that exciting ever happens to me.”

“Oh yeah? Well what about all the sex, huh?”

“Well yeah, there is that. But you said there was more, so tell me---tell me!”

“This morning when I left the house I went straight to the Oak tree and guess what I saw?”

“A fucking note! He left you a note!”

Millie burst out laughing. “No---No nothing like that. But he did leave something. He must have jerked off while watching me, because there was semen all over the base of the tree.”

“No shit?”

“No, semen!”

That set both girls off on a laughing binge and it wasn’t until they’d both sobered up that Millie thought to tell Cindy what else happened to her that night.

“I was so horny after seeing him leave that I flopped down on my bed and masturbated.”

“Sounds like the natural thing to do under the circumstances,” Cindy said.

At this point both girls had resumed donning their school clothes and were almost ready to leave the gym knowing someone would be looking for them sooner than later and they had no plausible excuse for being there so long after PE had ended.

“This masturbation was weird, Cindy.”

“Oh, how?”

“Somehow I was sitting upright, you know? And my foot got wedged under me. Normally I’d have left it there, but I was wanting to play with myself, so I wriggled a little too kinda shift the foot to one side.”

“Yeah?”

“Um, only it didn’t work out the way I thought it would.”

Millie paused, wondering if she should confide the entire story to her friend, then decided to do just that.

“Somehow ... don’t ask me how, cause I don’t know; my heel got lodged in my vagina.”

“What?” Cindy croaked hoarsely.

“You heard me. My heel ... got into my vag. It felt fantastic! So I fiddled around a bit and the next thing I knew I was cumming big time. I tell you, I managed to work that heel into my twat and fuck myself silly. I squirted a couple times---soaked the fucking sheets. It was incredible!”

“Show me how you did it!” Cindy said imploringly.

“I will—I will! As soon as we can be alone someplace.”

“I can’t wait to tell Ellen, you know, to see if she or any of her friends have tried it that way.”

“She probably has ... but you never know. Maybe I’m like the Marco Polo of vaginal orgasms.”

Brody and Slattery

“So you think she’ll show her tits off again tonight?” Slattery asked his best friend as they entered the school cafeteria for lunch.

“How the fuck should I know?” Brody replied. “We go over, wait a while and see what happens.”

“But she put the light out. Doesn’t that mean she saw us?”

Brody gave Slats a disdainful look. “Maybe, maybe not. The thing is if we don’t go over we’ll never know, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so. But what if her old man’s waiting for us?”

“You mean what do we say if we’re caught?”

“Yeah.”

“We deny it. We weren’t there to look in her window. I mean if she’s prancing around naked, or almost naked, we could admit we saw her from the street as we passed by and those tits of hers caused us to come closer for a better look. And why the hell was she showing off like that in the first place?”

“I like your thinking Brody. Yeah, I like it,” Slattery said sounding very much relieved. “So, you wanna shoot some baskets before we go home?”

“Sounds good, then we’ll meet after dinner and scope her place out.”

Cindy & Millie

It was Cindy who came up with what she termed a ‘viable plan’ to catch the peeping Tom. “It’s simple enough she told her friend. “Just repeat what you were doing last night. Maybe go completely naked, you know?”

“Wait a minute! I wasn’t planning on exhibiting my body last night. Now you want me to show my pussy too?”

“It adds to the overall effect,” Cindy said somewhat self-righteously. “Besides, they’ll be expecting to see more.”

“Shit, I doubt they’ll even come back, Cindy.”

Are you kidding? After seeing those lovelies of yours they’d be crazy not to want another look at them. Besides, I’ll be looking at them too. You don’t want to deprive me of a look at them, do you?”

“So, here’s what I suggest. When it gets good and dark out, you put a light on and start posing in front of the mirror. Maybe touch your puss just a little, you know? Draw the moths closer to the flame.”

“And just what are you doing to protect me from this pervert?”

I’ll be hidden off to the side of the tree with my cell phone and a big ole flashlight. When I’m

Positive it’s him; I’ll get his pic, and then light him up while yelling my brains out! You can call your Dad and he can call the police.”

“Wait a minute---just wait a minute! Why get my Dad involved? I don’t want him to know I’m posing naked where this pervert can get his rocks off watching me. That scenario makes me as guilty as the fuckin’ peeper!”

“Hmmm, now that you mention it...”

“Yeah, I DO mention it!”

“Okay, what if I take the pic---you throw on some clothes and get down here and confront ... well I’ll have already started confronting him, but you can join in. Then if your Dad happens to join us---I’m not sayin’ he will, mind you, just if—well, you’re dressed and we caught us a peeper. Umm, you suspected someone was out there and we made our little plan and so...”

“And so we appear to be in the clear unless the peeper lets the fucking world and my Dad know he was watching me show off my titties to anyone walking by---which he just happened to be doing. And moreover, he was in Tucson Arizona last night, not outside my fuckin’ window!”

“You know, you use the F word a lot, Millie.”

“Fuck you, Cindy. I don’t think it’s a good idea. I’ll just be careful how I dress, or undress at night. Maybe draw the shades. Fuck whoever saw me last night. That’s history!”

Cindy saw that her friend was adamant about not going along and gradually conceded that her plan had certain deficiencies she couldn’t figure out how to correct---at least not yet.

“Maybe if we think about it we can come up with a better---much better plan, you think?”

“Do you know how to take no for an answer, Cindy?”

“Yeah, I guess,” she said so dispiritedly that Millie took pity on her.

“I’ll tell you what.”

“What!”

“You can hide in the bushes, or wherever. I’ll put a light on, but I won’t be posing. I’ll be fully dressed and waiting by the front door. Then if he happens by, he’ll tip us off by hiding by the tree or some other place that gives him a view of my room and he’ll wait for me to show up.”

“Yeah?”

“If he shows and if he hides while watching you can take his pic and light him up. I’ll be out the front door the second the light him up and we’ll both confront him. So if my Dad does get into it somehow, it won’t be because I was dancing nude in my window.”

Cindy hugged Millie, and then kissed her, adding plenty of tongue.

“Mmmm, but better stop it before somebody sees us,” Millie said.

Cindy saw the latent want in the other’s eyes and thought about pushing it, but then realized Millie was probably right and that if things went well later they’d be so hot for one another that they’d probably hump each other against the fucking Oak tree.


Millie sat down in her French class and looked around. She had been feeling hornier than ever now that she and Cindy had decided on a viable plan to catch the peeper. She was playing a game that had recently---since meeting Cindy and her mother---been foremost in her mind. That is, zeroing in on a male or female student at school an imagining having them as hot and horny as she was.

Every type female was on view here in the French class; blondes, brunettes, redheads, even one girl with purple dyed hair to go with the rest of her Goth look. Most of the girls had smallish breasts---Millie had felt their eyes on her and knew they were all jealous to some extent and silently reveled in their envy.

It occurred to her that even those without any real bumps on their chests were wearing tight tops and mini-skirts that showed off their legs and pert asses.

Millie didn’t share this particular class with Cindy and perhaps thinking about Cindy’s mouth doing things to her had made her pussy wet enough to cause her concern about whether or not she needed to use the restroom to wipe herself dry.

She decided to wait a little longer when Jessica Stillwell walked past wearing a skirt so short Millie could make out the cheeks of her ass as she bent over and shoved it back against Royal Herder---her on again, off again boy friend.

Millie knew he was jamming his boner into her ass crack and only stopped when the door to the class opened and Miss Eckstein came in with an armful of books. Millie turned away from the semi-rutting couple to face the front of the class and sighed when the material of her lace bra rubbed across her stiffened nipples.

That did it. Millie knew her pussy was flowing and raised her hand and asked permission to use the ‘Ladies.’

She was in the last stall wiping the excess fluid from her pussy when she heard Cindy’s unmistakable voice.

“Like a goddamn buffet, ain’t it?”

Millie laughed and greeted Cindy with, “So did you follow me in, or what?”

“Anyone in particular you’d like to go down on?”

“Well, one person does come to mind, but there are so many fish swimming by, I can’t make up my mind.”

Both girls started to laugh.

“Couldn’t go wrong with any of them,” Cindy said as she tried the door to the stall. It was locked.

“Gonna let me in?”

The door opened slowly and Cindy quickly stepped into the stall, closed then locked the door behind her and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

“Oh,” Millie gasped in a whispery voice. Her hands acted as if they had a mind of their own, reaching between Cindy’s legs to slowly travel the length of her slit, and then bringing the tips of her newly wet fingers to her nose and inhaling.

“Clean them, bitch!” Cindy croaked.

And so with Cindy’s fingers gliding in and out of her mouth, Millie started sliding her hand back and forth between the lips of Cindy’s pussy.

“C’mon---C’mon---C’mon, Make me cum---Make me cum---MAKE ME CUM!”

Millie dropped to her knees and brought her mouth to the other teen’s sex and ate her to several rousing climaxes.

They switched places and Millie had her desired orgasms. Then, they relieved themselves, reapplied their make-up and returned to their respective classes.


Cindy’s mother was waiting for the girls when school let out and they joined her in the new Volvo. Rhianna’s Unfaithful was playing and Cindy leaned over the front seat to crank up the volume.

“I love this song!”

“Me too!” Millie crowed as they both laughed.

Ellen stared ahead, transfixed on the teenage girls and boys walking and running past them scrambling to get home in the 90° Friday afternoon heat.

Millie appeared anxious about what they had planned for that evening. Cindy was listening to Rhianna, moving to the music and blowing bubbles with her gum next to Millie.

Suddenly Millie realized that Cindy’s hand was under the hem of her skirt and rubbing her thigh. Even though she had been as intimate as humanly possible with Ellen, Cindy’s Mom, she was still appalled at the thought of being caught by her. She gave Cindy a glowering look as she slapped at her hand, and mouthed the word ‘Stop,’ with her lips.

To Millie’s surprise, Cindy complained to her mother: “Mom she won’t let me touch her cunny. Isn’t she being silly?”

“Well if she doesn’t want you touching her don’t do it, Cindy,” Ellen said without looking over her shoulder at either of them.

Mortified by what had occurred, Millie threw her head back and pulled the sunglasses from her forehead down over her eyes, but at the same time she raised her right leg and granted Cindy the access she’d sought.

Cindy popped her bubble gum and chirped, “Oh, yeah!” and began fingering her friend.

As the squishing sound of her fingers working on Millie’s twat filled the car, Ellen groaned and pulled the car into a deserted parking lot then with the engine still running, she climbed into the backseat with the horny teens.

The first thing Cindy’s mother did was to reach under Millie’s top and unfasten her bra. “Oh my god, I need to take this thing off ... you mind?”

“Uh, no, not ... really!” Millie gasped.

At almost the same time, Cindy was tugging her skirt off and seconds later Millie’s body was nude save for the other women’s hands that seemed to be everywhere on her.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Mom?”

“Oh my, yes ... this body ... mmmm, makes you want to ... to do things to her.”

“Mmmm, let’s do them!”

“Ohhhhh, sweet Jesus!” Millie moaned as Ellen’s mouth covered hers while Cindy began licking the juices now flowing from her cunt.

Cindy: “Do you want to taste her too?”

Ellen: “I do Baby. My toes curl when I think about you and me and her.”

Millie: “Oh—Oh, I just ... came!”

Ellen: “That’s great sweetie. Now you’re kinda new at this, so why don’t you watch us together?”

Then she kissed her daughter. Slowly, tenderly, only the way two women can ... so gentle and thoughtful, not an ounce of brute force. Millie felt a genuine awe right down to the pit of her stomach. They took their time exploring their delicious bodies with their hands and mouths. Millie’s jaw hung agape as she unconsciously twisted her right nipple.

Cindy pushed her mother back and slid her hands down Ellen’s body where they worked together to peel her shorts off.

The lone piece of clothing on Ellen now was her tank top which slid loosely side to side, exposing her bare breasts as she writhed under her daughter. Cindy took advantage, making her mother’s nipples harden against her touch.

Returning the favor, Ellen flipped Cindy on her back and kneeling before her on the floorboard slid Cindy’s panties down to her ankles. She kissed her way back up her daughter’s legs before teasingly skipping her midsection and returning to her lips for another hot deep slow kiss.

Brody and Slattery

A late afternoon downpour ended the basketball Brody and Slattery had planned on and they gravitated to Brody’s house since it was closer. After greeting his mom, the two boys made their way to Brody’s room and decided to watch some porn.

They were watching as one bi-sexual girl seduced another, using a series of soft, gentle kisses around her mouth and face, but no tongue for the longest time, and then, seemingly at the same time as the seducer allowed her tongue to sneak into her victim’s hungry, willing mouth---both began squeezing their respective cocks as if mesmerized by the scene being played out in front of them.

“Shit, this is HOT!” Slattery groaned as he worked his erection out of his pants not caring if his best friend saw him stroking his cock.

“FUCK!” Brody moaned, and he pulled his penis out and began milking it as well. It wasn’t long before they both halted and took each other’s appendage into account.

“We’re just about the same size,” Brody said quietly as he kept his hand moving on his engorged shaft. “I think ... no, you’re definitely thicker than I am. But I’m a good six inches---you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.