Truck Stop Odyssey - Cover

Truck Stop Odyssey

Copyright© 2017 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Corrie Jeffords, a fifteen-year-old wife of a Mormon polygamist escapes and is picked up by a trucker who folds her into his band of brothers, The Wheelin Warriors change her identity and educate her to become a successful woman, ferry her from truck stop to truck stop to keep her from being discovered by the cult and forced to return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

When they got into the room Corrie said, “In all my life Chet I would have never expected to have an evening as elegant as this.” Chet hugged her to him, and they kissed.

It had not happened like this before. Even though she had sucked his cock what ... five or six times now? She had kissed his cheek a number of times and he had pecked her on the lips once. But this time they were both breathing hard, their mouths were open and drooling into each other’s and their tongues were trying to find places in each other’s mouth that may not have even existed.

She was going for his cock, trying to get the metal button on his Levi’s open when he said. “That’s a pretty dress Corrie, let’s get it off and hang it up so it doesn’t get all wrinkled. He turned her around, kissed her neck then zipped the back of her dress down and peeled it over her shoulders, and held it while the dress sagged down over her slim hips. Chet took the dress and walked it over to the hanger and hung it up. Coming back, he turned her to face the mirror. “Take a look at yourself Corrie and see what a beautiful girl you are.”

She had gazed at herself in the mirror before in Eldorado but never found anything special about it. She knew she was younger than the others of Zeb’s wives, but it was considered wrong in their religion to be vain. As she looked at herself at Chet’s request and saw him smiling beside her it was like a veil had been removed.

He liked what she saw ... certainly the black lacy bra and panties ensemble, along with the thigh-highs and black, high-heeled shoes which made her look more elegant than any other of her clothes ever had.

With a shy smile, she looked at Chet’s reflection and in a tiny voice asked, “Do you really think so?”

“There’s no question about it darlin’,” he said as he watched the young girl who was beginning to grow up even in the last few days. The combination of Corrie’s innocent beauty and the rise and fall of her petite breast had his large penis struggling against the restriction of his Levi’s. His heart fluttered, and butterflies tickled his stomach, something he hadn’t felt in years. When he saw her turn toward him in the mirror with a longing in her eyes, he took her in his arms again and kissed her passionately.

Obviously moved to a new degree of sexual passion Corrie was moving up and down in such a vibrating degree she exhibited the need for male attention to her sexual saddle. As their tongues twirled and reversed Chet placed his hand flat on her tummy, knifed his fingers inside her waistband, and combed them through her fleecy, virginal thatch. To his surprise, the very touch of his fingers in her bush made Corrie freeze and shudder in a major orgasm.

“I-I don’t know what is happening,” she said, shuddering her words.

“Are you enjoying it, baby?” He said.

Yes.”

“Then you’ll enjoy this more,” he said as the palm of his hand replaced his fingers on her thatch, and he tickled her labia with his index and middle fingers. She shook in another spasm.

“I...” Hungrily her mouth covered his and flicked in and out like a cobra’s.

Amazed at the amount of essence that was almost dripping from between Corrie’s vaginal lips he soaked his fingers in it and smoothed the tip of his middle finger around her clitoris spreading her juice.

“Oh, my HECK,” she squealed in a birdlike screech, before going limp in his arms. He held her until she found her legs again.

Chuckling he said, “I’ve always wondered what that means.” He laughed again. “But I guess it is just about as strong a variety of profanity as is allowed in the Mormon communities, huh sweetie?”

Still panting in his arms, she said, “We’re not allowed to curse.”

“Did you ever think you might want to?”

“Yes,” she said through gulping breaths, “but I don’t know what to say. And I would have been punished if I had ever said anything stronger than that.”

“I’m taken by the fact that you are so innocent, sweetie.” He knew that more of that innocence would be worn off by the time they got to St. Louis. She didn’t know that she was destined for Central Headquarters yet. While he was talking, he had shed his sports jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt. “I don’t suppose you’ve ever been in a motel before.” He flung both garments on the closest bed. Hugging her tightly against him he said, “You’ve surely got a sweet young body darlin’.”

Laying her head on his shoulder she pressed her tummy against him, angling it back, trying to position his bulge as closely to her clitoris as possible. “I’ve never slept anyplace but home Chet, then Zeb’s house and...” She didn’t even want to think about the Seeders. “Anyway, I can’t even begin to tell you how being in this safe place with you is making me feel.”

He backed off enough to allow himself to loosen his belt and kick off his loafers then undo the metal button of his Levi’s and drop them to the ground. Lowering his boxers his erect penis flipped immediately between her slightly spread legs, which closed to capture it. Stepping out of his pants and boxers he hugged her tight, flexed his erection, and said, “Are you sure you want this thing darlin’?”

“WANT it,” she said, “it’s all I’ve been thinking about since I first had it in my mouth and then rode you that night.”

“Well baby, I’m going to make you wait just a little bit more?”

“Why,” she asked in the tiny voice of a disappointed child.

“Because, if what I am thinking is true, you’re gonna go nuts with what I am going to do before riding you.” He chuckled as the thought went through his mind about the FLDS concept of sex for the purpose of children, I doubt this young girl has ever had her pussy eaten.

Backing her up against the bed, he took her hand and said, “Sit down, darlin’.” Taking her hands, he helped her sit as she looked up into his eyes, wondering what was going to be so special. “Lie back Corrie, just put your hands behind your head like you’re looking up into the sky and daydreaming?” She put her hands behind her head. “I’m gonna take your panties off baby.”

Dropping to his knees, he started peeling her panties down. “Raise your bottom sweetie.” She rose up and so he could get her panties over her ass and pull them down past her thigh-highs and over her shoes. Gently he spread her legs, kissed her labia, opened them with his thumbs and began flicking her clitoris.

“Oh, my GOODNESS,” she cried out, immediately beginning to shudder, “I never IMAGINED...”

Knowing she was an excitable girl Chet had experienced Corrie’s quick orgasms the night she mounted him on his bunk. He was more amazed at how instantaneous she came when he touched her pussy with his lips, as well as the strength of her legs that were trying to pop his brains out of his skull. Damn he thought I wonder how many climaxes there are going to be as we make love like ordinary folks. Not only was she trying to crush his head between her legs, but her fingers were also laced in his hair so tightly that it felt like she was trying to pull it out.

As her body eased its tautness, she caught her breath and relaxed her legs. Her fingers were now combing through his hair but in a more reflective manner, she was no longer clutching his head to her face. “Oh Chet,” said in a dreamy voice, “I never imagined such a thing. Will you do it again?”

He raised his head, smiling with her glistening essence on her lips and chin. “I knew you would like it darlin, this is the way the rest of the world makes love.”

“It’s heavenly I ... OH.”

Having spread her lips again his tongue was already fluttering on her clit. He was not surprised that she hadn’t climaxed as quickly as before. The surprise had already happened and now she was drifting in the ambiance of this new kind of sexual cloud that had her squirming, her head waggling and her fingers combing his hair in her own pursuit of sensual pleasure. Raising her legs, he let his tongue follow the rise of her sexual saddle, his nose sliding into her hole and the bridge pressing against her excited clitoris. “OH.”

It was with dubious anticipation that she reveled in such oral gratification as her bottom was being raised, his tongue fluttering on her perineum (the space between her vagina and anus) and heading toward a destination that she considered too dirty to put one’s mouth on. “You’re not going to...” He was already there, his tongue probing her tight anus. “This is just too dirty to...” She meant to pull her ass away from him but, when the tip of his tongue rimmed her wrinkly anus (the second most sensitive spot on her body) she could only respond with, “OOH.” And as he fluttered his tongue in his rimming, stiffening it and probing this taboo spot the only sound that came out of her mouth was, “OHHH.

Cunnilingus was new to her, something so initially exciting that it caused her an immediate and most stunning climax. But now after Chet had worked his magic again on her clitoris with his tongue, raising her high enough off the bed to make her feel like she was floating, then pushing his nose into her pussy with the bridge of his nose making such electric contact with her clitoris. That should have sent her to the ceiling. But now as his nose was still inside her, pressing so hard on her clit he did this unspeakably dirty thing to her bottom.

The thought of a man with his mouth on her pussy doing these unimaginable things to the Corrie Jeffords of a few days ago was unimaginable. Now that he was doing them, she had sucked in so much of her breath that it had to be expelled. And she didn’t even know where the words that would ride out on this breath would be coming from: “Oh God Chet, Yes, YES... YES! Eat my FUCKING CUNT. YES, YES.

It wasn’t like the first orgasm that had her caught so much by surprise. This was like an after a rainstorm that she had been enjoying that turned into a flash flood, there was water everywhere. She had no control over her words, “Oh God Chet ... and my ASS. You shouldn’t ... but I love it so MUCH but ... I want MORE.

It was an adrenalin rush for Corrie. As Chet felt her pulling so hard against his head that he could imagine that she was trying to push it all the way inside her womb. In her spastic gyrations, this little girl seemed to have the strength of an Amazon. He had to get free for fear of being suffocated by her cunt. Struggling he broke her grasp, expelled a gush of stale air, and sucked in fresh oxygen. Realizing that his face was much wetter, and his nose was filled with her essence he thought, Jesus Christ we have a squirter here. He had been with a lot of women over the years and only two had cum in this kind of volume. Jesus, this girl is such a TREAT.

She was still experiencing spastic tics as Chet laid his body next to hers on the bed. She was still breathing hard but trying to bring it down. Rolling on her side she threw her upper leg over his body and kissed his wet, wet face in a series of quick pecks on her mouth. Then, realizing how wet his face was, she said, “Phew, is that all from me?”

“Yes sweetie,” Chet said with a chuckle, “You’re what we call a squirter.”

“A squirter,” she said and pondered. “Does that mean I will squirt each time we make love?”

“Depends on the man you’re with baby ... remember, you’ll be with other men on the road.”

“Oh,” she said, disappointment shrouding her words. “I forgot.” She laid her face flat in front of his and captured his eyes and said, “Chet?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.