Truck Stop Odyssey
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Corrie Jeffords, a fifteen-year-old wife of a Mormon polygamist escapes and is picked up by a trucker who folds her into his band of brothers, The Wheelin Warriors change her identity and educate her to become a successful woman, ferry her from truck stop to truck stop to keep her from being discovered by the cult and forced to return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

They fueled up at Pilot while having chicken and dumplings in the restaurant. Mandy had already left for the day. Chet was sorry he couldn’t see her. But it wasn’t the first time things didn’t work out for them. There would be others. Besides, he couldn’t explain to Mandy what he was doing with such a young girl. She knew his history and knew that his daughter had been killed. These roadside relationships never became permanent, truckers like Chet and the rest of the Warriors never settled down until they were too old to drive. But there were several marriages between women and men on the road in their golden years. Even though these men and women of the road used each other’s bodies for palliative sex there were deep relationships that were formed with numerous partners. It was not unlike relationships formed in towns along the Chisholm Trail during the early cattle drive years, a necessary conjugation of men and women who served and were being fulfilled both for money and satisfaction. Nonetheless, until he could get Corrie back to St. Louis, he had to keep Corrie under wraps on the road as much as he could.

Sam, the waitress that was serving their dinner merely accepted the fact that Chet McClean didn’t introduce her to the young girl beside him. There were rumors that the Warriors were recruiting girls for brothels which most people assumed had to do with the “ranches” in Reno or Vegas. But she rolled her eyes when she turned her back and walked toward the kitchen thinking, but this one sure looks like he’s robbing the cradle.

During dinner, he noticed that Sam was trying to figure out what was going on. Corrie was perceptive enough to feel the tension. She was satisfied that Chet wasn’t telling anybody her name—the Seeders could be dispersed in numerous states looking for her ... and they had spies in many places who were connected to the cult. When Sam brought the check, Chet said to her as he placed a twenty-dollar bill into her apron pocket, “I’ll tell Mandy when we have the chance to talk about it someday Sam. She’ll tell you and when she does, you’re going to like the story.”

When Corrie bit her lip and looked crossways out of the corners of her eyes at him Chet said, “You’re going to like the story too darling.”

For the first time since she sneaked out of the Seeders’ dormitory in Eldorado, she let her gut relax. Though she didn’t know this man she felt like she knew him, his kindness just spoke too loudly. She was beginning to feel confident that he was going to take care of her until her fear of being caught had been resolved, whenever that should be. For the first time in her life, being treated like Cinderella, the aspect of glass slippers existed somewhere out in the distance. But she wasn’t familiar with the fairy tale.

They were nestled in their bunks in the rig; planning to leave by dawn. Corrie was thinking of the day in reverse order: eating dinner like real people, having a picnic in the park then laying on the grass using Chet’s lap for a pillow that keeps hardening and softening beneath her face. She thought of his delicious cock between her lips in the truck, Chet being satisfied so apparently when he exploded in her mouth, her joy of drinking his essence down, the ATM at the bank, money that she never had before. She remembered the transaction on the computer thirty-two hundred and some dollars and the hair on the floor. She wanted to climb down and snuggle with him, to let this man do anything he wanted with her, to feel safe in his arms. She knew he was thinking about her by the way he was moving restlessly in his bed. She had outdone herself in fellating him earlier and was sure that his hand was moving on that marvelous penis of his. She had to make a move. “Chet?” she said.

“Hm darlin’?”

She knew he was feigning being almost asleep. “I can’t sleep. Can I come down and cuddle with you?”

“I guess so,” he said, stifling a yawn. “I’ll move over as close to the wall as I can.” She heard him move and felt the cab of the truck jiggle as he did. Dressed only in her T-shirt—no panties—she put her foot on the step and dropped to the floor, sat on the bed, and squeezed in beside him ... he was on his left side facing out.

As she wiggled her bare bottom against him, she caught her breath in surprise that he too wore no underpants. The tip of his erection poked her upside cheek and was deflected upward against it. She felt his balls nestle in the crack of her butt and his pubic hair tickling her bare flesh. Lifting her leg to give him space she felt the top of his warm, hard penis sliding along her the lips of her vagina. Closing her legs, she trapped what felt like the size of a toilet paper tube, actually throbbing with a pulse.

Goodness, she thought, recognizing how much more space his took than Zeb’s. Maybe it was just her imagination, but it felt like something wet and smooth had been trailed before his penis went between her legs.

This is just too perfect.

In her marriage, she was accustomed to her husband taking her. The Seeders always to her on her hands and knees like a dog then roughly entering her and pumping as fast as they could until they spewed their seed inside her. As far as the cult was concerned bearing children was the purpose of sex, not pleasure. She expected the same from Chet and that would be fine. From her experience, the movement of a hard penis inside her was always a thrill no matter what she felt about the man on top of her. But it always left her with an empty feeling afterward. She had no idea why.

But as Chet’s hand tenderly knifed between her side and her arm she winced with pleasure when his fingers touched her breast and began testing its softness. The feeling was heavenly as he caressed it. Then when he rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb it was like the nubbin at the top of her labia felt some kind of electrical vibration. She couldn’t stop herself from saying, “Ooh Chet that feels SO good, all the way to my honeypot (a Mormon expression for pussy).”

Having received so little praise in her life she was almost overwhelmed when her precious truck driver said, “Your titties are so petite and soft darlin’. It makes me want you even more.” Then he chuckled and said, “So that’s what you Mormons call it, huh?”

Not knowing what he was talking about she said, “Call what Chet?”

“Your honeypot sweetie,” We have a lot of names for it in the gentile world but not ‘honeypot.’ Heh-heh-heh.”

She giggled but not without the feeling that he might be making fun of the ways she had grown up., “And just what do you call my um ... honeypot MR. McClean?”

“Oh, we have lots of names for it sweetie pie.”

“Like what?”

“Well, I will give you the choice of what you would like me to call it. Sticking my pecker into a jar of honey might be gooey. Besides, there’s no life to it.”

It was so unusual for her to be having a conversation while having sex. Wiggling like she had to pee she said, “So, tell me.”

“Well ... there’s pussy, cunt, and twat for a few,” he laughed, “and how about or clam, quim ... or pudding ... or quiff?”

To her, it was the most delightfully naughty thing to be talking about sex when doing it. His hand was now flat on her breast, pushing against it and moving it in a large circle. She was all warm and tingly inside and couldn’t stop wiggling her hips. Clamped between her legs Chet’s bulky organ seemed to be growing and getting harder. But I think that’s just my imagination. She couldn’t stop herself from giggling. My goodness, how can there be so many names for such a simple thing?”

“There’s no such thing as simple when it comes to a man’s opinion of a woman Corrie. Women are a marvel. And men being men? We just can’t help producing terms that describe them in some glorious or even nasty way. It’s the place in a woman where we most want to be.”

Having often felt like she had about the same value to a man as a cow she marveled at what effect she could have on a man, at least a Gentile man (Gentile is the term that Mormons, like Jews, refer to those who are not of the faith).

Which name for my um honeypot do you like best?”

“There are two of them that I like Corrie, pussy, and cunt.”

She thought for a moment then said, “Pussy sounds soft and warm ... cunt has a harder side to it.”

Chet laughed and replied, “Yep Corrie, lots of women agree with you on that one. And only wild and nasty ones like me call it a cunt. I don’t know what kind of woman you will turn out to be, sweet thing, so I’ll just use pussy for now.”

Her body boiling with his attention, she rolled against him on her side, lifting her upper leg to allow his erection to rest on her lower thigh, just below her bottom. “So, you like what I did after we got the money?”

“Yep,” proving that he was a man of few words.

“Would you like to put it inside me?”

“Heh-heh-heh, yes I would darlin’, I should put on a condom, but I have other plans.”

She knew she should have gotten pregnant with her husband, she wanted to. All of her sisters had babies and she suffered from a lack of status by not having become pregnant. That’s why she had been turned over to the Seeders. Zeb always came inside her. And the Seeders; they filled her with pools of their sperm, sometimes one after the other. It was like she was a young calf being force-fed to become veal. She wondered what Chet meant by “plans.” Maybe he’ll get me pregnant. She wanted him to but figured his plans meant something else.

“Okay baby,” he said as he rolled on his side with his back against the wall. When she moved to the same position they were in before he said, “Take hold of my cock (a new term for her) and help me get it inside your um (he laughed in derision) honeypot.”

He was aware of the term so many of the Mormons used for pussy, he learned about it from chatting with a couple of Mormon women while chatting on his computer on a sex chat site. They never use profanity, but he had learned the term by chatting with those women. He knew Corrie would pick up the language if she b in the secular world where he was taking her. But he didn’t want to make her feel any discomfort before she became acclimated.

“I thought you were going to call it a pussy,” She said.

“Ha-ha,” he laughed then said, “Well darlin’ I think I’m fallin’ in love with your pussy already and I haven’t even explored it yet.”

She loved the interchange they were having; it was so liberating. Fully aware of how to do this from having sex with Zeb she reached between her legs and was once again fascinated by the difference in the feeling of the bulk of Chet’s penis compared to her husband’s. Having been taken by the five Seeders she couldn’t get over the variety both in size and shape of men’s penises—two of theirs were uncircumcised. Just like with her husband, she arched her back in such a way as to allow a straight shot of his arrow to her target. As she wiggled his head in her groove, she was surprised at how much wetter she seemed than when she was with the Seeders and, for that matter, Zeb. Positioning it against the threshold of her vagina she pushed back as Chet eased his weight forward.

“Oh, my GOODNESS,” she said as she felt the head of his penis stretching her. She winced with a new kind of pleasure when its rim popped past the tight O-ring of her vagina, then slide deeply home. The feeling of the greatest size that had been inside her made her aware that it was bigger. But it was the tender care he took filling her slowly and the angle he tried to achieve to get his shaft as close to her clitoris as possible. Then he stopped and kissed her as he rubbed her clitoris which, with his fullness inside her made him feel like she was on an ecstatic cloud.

Something else. For the twenty minutes or so that he was inside her she experienced four orgasms. When that was over, he cuddled with her for another fifteen to twenty minutes before she had to climb back into her bunk so that they could sleep in comfort. Once there, she recalled each orgasm, savoring the memory of it, and looked forward to the next time. The whole experience was an epiphany, something new, something WONDERFUL.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.