The Picture
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Caractacus

Wednesday

Mike woke later than he would on a school day, but Jenny was already trying to get him to understand that Bernadette was on her way over.

‘‘Why?’’ Jenny answered, ‘‘because she wanted to come over.’’ ‘‘So, do I have to be awake to entertain her? I mean she is your friend.’’ ‘‘Don’t be like this, we were getting on so well yesterday. I think ... ummm ... I think that she wanted to see a little bit more of you.’’ Mike was confused, and the look on his face showed it.

‘‘I might have talked you up a bit! I told her what a gentleman you are, and, well, she ... I think that she doesn’t get to meet nice guys all that often, her brother definitely seems to be a bit of an asshole.’’ ‘‘But she is a cheerleader, like you as well, you girls meet all the football players, and the baseball players, surely... ‘‘ ‘‘Yes, and we do. I need to admit this to you now, you have been the model for what I have been looking for in a guy, your mom, and since then your dad, and Mrs B ... mom ... have been encouraging you to be a real gentleman, and you have taken those lessons to heart, which is why I have to apologise again, I should have realised straight away that you would never have even put your dick in my face, let alone take pictures.’’ ‘‘And ... if I told you that I am the pervert that you accused me to be.’’ ‘‘If you didn’t masturbate, I would really worry about you. I know you left here yesterday, you were gone, but when I took Bernadette’s phone call, you were here, that means that you had come in sometime in between. That means that... ‘‘ ‘‘I’m sorry, Sis, I didn’t mean to... ‘‘ ‘‘So, you admit, you saw me?’’ ‘‘It’s not as though I had planned it, but ... yes. I did see you,’’ Mike said.

Jenny asked, ‘‘and if Bernadette wanted more from you than just friendship, would ... what ... what would you do? And if you did ... if you did,’’ her voice caught, ‘‘what about me?’’ ‘‘Ummm ... are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?’’ Jenny’s head dropped, she looked down, ‘‘you can’t still ask me that! ummm ... like I said, I haven’t ever gone for a boyfriend, because when I compare ... when I ... don’t you understand?’’ ‘‘uhhh ... Jenny, no I didn’t, but I am starting to ... I hadn’t yet even thought about any girlfriend, let alone a specific, or even two girls... ‘‘ Mike was attempting to temporise, he didn’t want to alienate Jenny at all, Bernadette was going to end up coming second.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Jenny went downstairs to let Bernadette in, while Mike rushed through his ablutions. Jenny would try to keep Bernadette away from Mike for as long as possible.

Bernadette was not going to cooperate, she wanted to see, to speak to Mike.

Mike came downstairs.

Bernadette blushed.

Mike was aware, he had been made aware of the fact that Bernadette might be interested, but he also knew that Jenny wanted him. He realised that he didn’t know how he would choose, if ... when it ultimately came down to it.


Bernadette had been pushing, pushing both Jenny and Mike, she may not have been bisexual before, but she was beginning to accept the fact that Jenny was as much a sexy target as Mike, even as young... ‘damn, he is a whole year younger than me, than us, than Jenny and me.’ as he might have been. Bernadette wasn’t a virgin, hadn’t been one for three years already. In other words, she had already lost her virginity soon after puberty, or just about at that time. She was experienced. Still she didn’t know what she expected, she didn’t have a good idea of what she might have been looking for. She might have been experienced, but ... she hadn’t been gifted with a large number of orgasms, her partner had been ... narcissistic might have been one of the most polite of descriptions, and she hoped that one day she may find that one partner who would make a difference, who would be willing to give as well as receive. Would she be able to tutor Mike, that he could be the lover that she sought? And the idea of possibly also scoring his sister, well, stepsister did get her lips flapping, she was scared that they might smell her excitement before ... what if they kicked her out? That would be embarrassing beyond anything.

Jenny had also been thinking of other girls, she hadn’t ever thought of herself as a dyke, but ... well, she liked Mike, but the idea of Bernadette also got her hot.

Mike, was, well, he had already said it more than once, he was a perfectly normal teenage boy. He was a ... he was the ultimate pervert. And despite yesterday’s argument, he would have been happy to admit that he was a pervert. He realised, he recognised that it was a truth, no matter how much anyone might argue, it was a truth that applied to anyone, definitely males, he had several magazines, had watched more than one video that proved the fact, and he recognised that girls were not immune, they also had fantasies, thoughts about other people that were not talked about in polite company. Far too often they might even refuse to admit it, but ... they most definitely weren’t immune.


Bernadette’s pushing was having its effects, positively, at least as far as she was concerned.

Bernadette could see that that dick was maybe smaller than an older boy’s may have been, but ... it was looking to experience the world, it wanted to be liberated.

Jenny was flushed, Bernadette could smell that she wasn’t alone in being excited.

Mike was again in a quandary, when the time came, who to choose, if he chose the experienced Bernadette, would Jenny get jealous and turn away from him? If he chose Jenny, would Bernadette still consider teaching him all that he needed to know? What were the chances of choosing both of them?

Bernadette may have been a bit of a manipulator, but she wasn’t a leader, she needed Mike to take charge. She stepped towards Mike, and got right in his face, ‘‘I need you tell me what to do!’’ Mike was perplexed, and it showed.

Jenny stepped up to Mike’s ear, and sotto voce whispered, ‘‘she needs a strong man, a man who will take charge, a man that she can respect. But you need to realise that it is only the big decisions that she needs you to make, she can breathe, and walk, and put her clothes on, but there are decisions that she needs you to make, because she either can’t, or doesn’t want to.’’ Mike turned his face towards Jenny, got lost looking in her eyes, until she blinked and he came to. He kissed her, just a light touch of his lips to hers, and asked, ‘‘how do you know?’’ ‘‘Because ... I need the same thing. Yesterday’s kiss opened my eyes. I know that it was almost accidental on your part, but I felt like you were taking charge, and I surrendered.’’ ‘‘Come closer,’’ Mike said to Bernadette, who had been embarrassedly retreating.

As she got close enough, Mike put out his hands, one on her shoulder, and one on her hip, he pulled her closer to himself, until he didn’t have to stretch to kiss her. Passion and love were adult words, but he was able to put the excitement of the situation, as well as some of what he was feeling for Jenny, and a little less so for Bernadette into his kiss. He rocked Bernadette’s world.

Her toes didn’t quite curl, but she returned the kiss wholeheartedly. Both of them were aware of what the other’s moans were doing to his or her tongue and throat, the vibrations making them even more excited.

They came up for air, and Bernadette said, ‘‘wow... ‘‘ she turned towards Jenny, and in a throaty voice said, ‘‘you’ve been teaching him, haven’t you?’’ and then turned back toward Mike, ‘‘wow ... you can do that to me anytime you like. If only my sss... ‘‘ Mike stepped out of their embrace, ‘‘no, Jenny and I only kissed once before,’’ and he pulled Jenny gently into an embrace, and putting all of the same emotions into his kiss, took her breath away.

Mike eventually brought the kiss to an end, Jenny stumbled, but stayed upright, ‘‘wow, Bernie, wow, I never realised ... I always hoped that I might one day feel all of those things that the romance novel heroines feel, Mike, I luuu... ‘‘ Mike looked at the two of them, they were both flushed, they looked as though they were blushing. He realised that he was probably looking the same. He turned Jenny that she was facing Bernadette and gently pulled Bernadette around, ‘‘now, the two of you.’’ Mike asked, ‘‘Bernadette, were you about to say stepfather?’’ Bernadette broke off their kiss, and dropped her head, in a small voice, ‘‘yes, he took my cherry when I was only about twelve, I had just gotten through puberty, and my boobs had started to grow. While I don’t hate him ... that much, I don’t love him, but he has been visiting my bed, on and off for three years now, sometimes I feel ... you know, needed, I don’t know what my mom does or doesn’t do that he feels the need to use me, because that’s how I sometimes feel, used!’’ Mike gathered her in a hug, and Jenny joined from the other side, as Bernadette cried out her sadness, ‘‘you guys are so lucky, you have each other, and a loving family; my mom cares, most of the time, but sometimes she is such a ditz, stepdad is ... well, I told you, and Robert is such an ass, I don’t think that we’ve actually sat down, and had a conversation in, oh ... forever.’’ Mike asked, ‘‘and how do you know so much about us?’’ Jenny began to talk, but Mike held up his hand, Bernadette replied that Jenny had such a big heart, ‘‘she never asked what the problem was, she just offered her friendship and her support ... yes, this is the first time she’s hearing about my stepfather and my relationship. I do know that she has had a crush on you since you were going through puberty.’’ Mike wouldn’t allow Jenny to interrupt, but he said, ‘‘hey, we aren’t the perfect family either, but then again, listening to you, I realise that we are lucky, that our, that is Jenny’s and my, as well as our parental relationships are good, and healthy, and loving.’’ As much as Mike wanted to move onto the main event, and realising that he might in fact be the recipient of both of these girl’s charms, he was still uncertain of how to initiate the proceedings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.