A-B-C - Cover

A-B-C

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: An unexpected adventure at a conference.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Sharing   .

I’d just checked into my room at the mountaintop resort where the conference was being held. As I pulled back the curtains to enjoy the view, a man on the next balcony waved to get my attention. When I opened the window he explained that they were locked out of their room. I called the front desk and the clerk laughed, “Happens all the time”. The desk clerk and I opened the sliding door for the couple who were rather lightly dressed for the cool day.

As a thank you, I was offered a glass of wine, which turned into two, with cheese and crackers. They lived nearby but were taking a getaway night because the husband, Adrian, was an engineer who was about to go into a very busy project. Brenda, his wife, was the mother of two teenagers which put them somewhere around forty. We visited for an hour until it was time for my opening reception and their dinner. As we walked back through the room I noticed that one of the beds was very much “slept in”. Considering that I “rescued” them about an hour after the earliest check in, it appeared that they didn’t delay enjoying the amenities. As I left, Brenda gave me a warm hug and asked me to knock on their door when I returned to my room so she could “thank me properly”. Hmmmm...

A couple of hours later my knock was answered by Adrian in a robe. We stopped at the beverage nook for glasses of wine before I followed him to the window end of the dimly lit room. Brenda was asleep under a sheet in the first of the twin queens in the room, the one that had been used earlier. He and I sat in the chairs flanking the balcony door and talked quietly. After a bit Brenda stirred, looked over at us, got up and walked nude to the bathroom. When she came out she walked over to me, twirled slowly around, and said, “Would you like your reward now?”

I looked over at Adrian who smiled and nodded. I smiled at Brenda and stood up. In front of me was a pretty typical middle-aged mom who took reasonably good care of herself. From the top: dishwater blond shoulder length straight hair, a pretty face even without makeup, matronly tits with a nice rounded hang and erect nipples, a rounded but not protruding belly above a neat light brown muff, and the hips of a mother on top of nicely shaped legs. An attractive package.

She unbuttoned my shirt then knelt down to undo my pants. I was well on my way to hardness when she dropped my drawers and helped me out of my shoes and pant legs. She kissed the head of her new friend and glanced at her husband who was watching intently. We didn’t speak as she led me to the shower where we got acquainted with each other’s bodies while we soaped each other and toweled off.

We returned to the bed that she had already been fucked in at least twice. Adrian had put a towel over the wet spot and was sitting naked on the other bed ready to watch the show. Brenda laid me on my back and treated my dick to caresses, licks, and sucks for a few minutes. I wondered if she would expect me to eat her freshly fucked twat but it wasn’t long when she straddled my hips and lowered the first pussy I’d had in quite a while all the way onto my ready rod. The hot silky grip was incredible. I reached for her tits and pleasured them as she, eyes closed, began moving on top of me. Her husband was walking around to see this sexy sight from every possible angle. As I bent my head up to suck her hard nipples I could see, out of the corner of my eye his erection getting closer. He probably wanted her to suck on him but his wife’s eyes were closed as she concentrated on our pleasures.

In spite of a feeble attempt to withhold my climax, I soon blasted cum into this sexy sheath. Brenda opened her eyes as she felt the hot pulses and smiled at me. After a few cunnie squeezes on my pecker she rolled off onto her back. Adrian was in her almost as soon as she spread her legs. He hammered her snatch as I watched. She hadn’t orgasmed with me but soon wrapped her legs around her husband, slammed her hips against him even harder, and wailed as she twitched and jerked. I could see Adrian’s balls tense as he fired his load in with mine. They lay together panting for a while and Adrian rolled to the far side. Brenda whispered, “I’ve NEVER cum like that! I’ve never felt more female in my life!”

Adrian propped himself up on an elbow and asked, “Not even when we were dating?” She shook her head. Adrian looked at me and said, “That needs some explanation. Brenda was dating my best friend when we met. He got her cherry. We hung around a lot and he knew I liked her too. One night down by the river we had scored a case of beer and were quite a way through it. They’d been fooling around a little in the car but then got out with a blanket and fucked on the ground right next to the car. I could hear but not see them. My friend got back in and told me to go get some ... it was OK. That was my first piece. It was wonderful and I was in love. She dated both of us separately from then on although we three still did stuff together as friends.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.