Watched - Cover

Watched

by DK Moon

Copyright© 2017 by DK Moon

Erotica Sex Story: A woman feels she is watched as she undresses for bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

It was time to get ready for bed. She set her book down and walked to her bedroom. ‘Was he out there tonight?’ That was the thought on her mind as she peered out of her bedroom into the darkness.

She would know soon enough. A small smile crossed her face as she turned her bedroom light on. The curtains were left open. If he was out there, she wanted him to see. She hung the blazer she was wearing in her closet.

The reflection in the mirror showed a woman in her early thirties. A blush crossed her cheeks as she admired herself. She had lost none of her looks, and in the opinion of many, her beauty had only grown.

Many heads were turned at the office when she walked by, her figure was full and voluptuous. Her hands ran down the front of her silk blouse, smoothing it out. She arched her back slightly, accentuating her bosom. It was something she often did during the work day. She would never admit it but, she enjoyed the feeling of the men’s eyes around the office on her.

She pulled the blouse from skirt and paused for a moment. As her hands went to the buttons on her blouse she could feel his eyes reaching out for her. A warm tingle flushed through her body. Slowly her fingers reached for the top button of her blouse. One, by one her fingers deliberately lingered before moving down. When the last button was unfastened her blouse hung open, partially revealing the white lacy bra that she wore underneath.

Turning, she faced the window and slipped the blouse from her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. She looked down, her breasts were partially exposed. With her finger, she traced the boundary between her flesh and the white lace.

‘Was he getting excited?’ The thought flowed through her mind as she imagined the bulge in his trousers growing. Her own arousal grew at the thought of her secret admirer growing erect while watching her undress.

She found the button at the side of her skirt and undid it. Down went the zipper and the skirt joined the blouse on the floor. ‘Does he like what he sees now?’ She stood there in her bra, panties and stockings.

Her face flushed with excitement as she reached around to undo her bra. Revealing her breasts to him always turned her on. She removed her bra slowly, teasing him, making him wait to view her milky-white breasts and erect pink nipples.

‘Is he touching himself? Has he unzipped his trousers and removed his erect member? Is his hand slowly moving back and forth? What is he thinking about? Does he wish he could touch my breasts and fondle them?’ At the last thought her hands reached for her breasts.

As her fingertips teased her nipples she wondered, “How would his lips feel, what would his tongue feel like?”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.