Éowyn, Book 1: The Cage - Cover

Éowyn, Book 1: The Cage

Copyright© 2017 by Barahir

Chapter 31: Emptiness

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 31: Emptiness - Bound by tradition, trapped by duty to a failing king, pursued by a craven counselor, grasping for any chance at freedom no matter how unreachable…can Éowyn escape her fate? Will she forever be defined by the demands of others, or will she forge her own path into the future? And what will that future cost? Her life? Or just her body? Will she ever find the key to unlock her cage? 3rd place, 2018 Clitorides, Best BDSM Story. 5th place, 2018 Clitorides, Best Erotic Fantasy Story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Royalty  

[Caution: this chapter contains violent and semi/nonconsensual sex.]

Her ritual grew familiar, even comforting, in its tedious simplicity. Wake, assess damage, bathe and soothe a portion of the pain away. Eat and drink if possible. Wander back and forth between the two rooms to which she was allowed access, purposeless save to await her next ordeal. In an occasional fit of loneliness — curiosity was an emotion she was barely capable of feeling anymore — she tried the other doors, but they were always locked, and knocking seemed unwise. She remained atavistically terrified of the dark corridor and thus couldn’t bring herself to go that way.

And then sleep. Naked. Alone. On the cold, hard floor where she belonged. Dream-wandering well-trodden paths between submission and despair. What comfort and peace remained in such dreams was drawn from surety that nothing she did, said, or desired mattered anymore.


Three times she repeated this ritual without interruption. Fresh sustenance arrived while she slept, but it was the only sign that anyone else existed in her narrow universe. Are these days that pass? Nights? Neither? In truth, she neither knew nor cared. Her bruises were gone, her damaged holes fully healed of their traumas. Though her sex throbbed with near-constant arousal she wouldn’t let herself touch it for the purpose of stimulation, only to bathe or apply restorative lotions. She knew it didn’t belong to her, and that attempting to pleasure herself would immediately trigger her next degradation. Still, at times she battled the temptation to do so anyway, for that the punishment that would inevitably follow might just be worth the pleasure.

As she ambled back into the dungeon her heart leapt. Change had arrived at last: there was a blindfold on one of the tables. In the recent past the sight alone might have caused shivers of fear. Now, unencumbered by will, her body made a different choice: submission. Unaccountably eager, she tightened it around her eyes and waited silently as bodies filed into the room.

“Kneel.”

She knelt.

“Open your mouth.”

She stretched her jaw as wide as she could, warming with anticipation. A parade of flaccid cocks pressed against her lips, and she suckled with enthusiasm, one after another, until they were fully erect. This time there were nine rather than the usual eight, and as she took the largest (which she recognized as belonging to the Voice) deep in her throat, gagging and struggling for breath as she swallowed its enormity, she idly wondered who the new addition was and what his role in the tableau to follow would be. When her mouth was no longer required she found herself on the verge of weeping, for despite her efforts none of them had fed her their semen.

“We will not use restraints today, for I do not think you will resist any longer. There is a bench several feet behind you. Bend over its surface, face down.”

Obediently, she stood and felt her way backward until she touched the bench, pressing her body into it. She was unsure if sex or punishment would follow, but secretly hoped it would be both. The bench was low to the ground, and thus her position lifted her ass high in the air. When she felt warm oil being worked into her anus she quivered with excitement and rising ardor. It had been far too long since she’d had this particular and much-desired form of sex — at least with a real cock — and it seemed that drought would end today. Not since ... since...

She couldn’t remember.

Her own fluids streamed down her legs as she shivered in anticipation. She was sure that they’d find the humiliating sight of her premature arousal stimulating ... and indeed, no further preparation preceded the first hard thrust straight into her ass. The intruder’s shaft was long and thin, and its owner possessed little skill. She braced herself against his haphazard drilling anyway, though she was somewhat surprised at the uncharacteristic display of sexual incompetence. No more than a dozen strokes later she felt hot liquid squirting into her ass, followed by a hasty withdrawal.

“That,” mocked the cruel Voice, “was the inventor of our ingenious Machine. Unfortunately he is not equally skilled at all tasks.”

Éowyn was abruptly suffused with shame; his handiwork had brought her immeasurable pleasure and he deserved better. She scrambled for words that might make it up to him “I’m so sorry! Let him take me again, please?”

The Voice turned stern. “First there will be punishment, because you forgot your place by asking rather than accepting. But unless he can quickly forge steel from limp flesh you may not be in any condition to bring him pleasure by the time he recovers. I will let him administer your correction.”

“Thank you,” she whimpered, steadying herself for the blows. They were no less tentative than his penetrations, and she squirmed ... unwilling to demonstrate displeasure, yet wishing he’d muster a little more force with the strap.

In response to a harsh rebuke from the Voice, his next few strikes arrived with more intensity and purpose. A reddening heat spread across her exposed cheeks, and she willed herself towards climax at the onset of such delicious discomfort. When the strapping abruptly stopped she cried out in loss and frustration, only to have her cry choked off as his cock — obviously returned to full rigidity — slammed back into her ass.

Yes!“ she hissed, her body quaking in orgasm. He rutted fiercely and without pause, and when he reached his second climax he scalded her depths with liquid heat.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,” she babbled as he withdrew. She felt the slow throb of rising welts on her cheeks, and wondered if the sight inflamed the others’ lust as much as the sting did hers.

“We will recommence your training.”

The next rod that slid into her bowels was directed with far more skill, and she moaned in pleasure. The eventual ejaculation was tepid, yet she knew there would be many more eruptions to come. It was immediately replaced by a much longer prick, plowing into her with far more energy than those that had preceded it.

In the same way they’d stretched her throat they gradually worked her ass into greater pliancy with shafts of ever-increasing breadth, each new spear bringing her to an orgasm or two before depositing cream deep in her colon. Despite the slow widening of her entrance, her position kept most of it from leaking out, and as the eighth and largest prodded her hole her channel was already swimming with seed.

Amidst her joy at finally having her ass used in this fashion she felt trepidation over her imminent impalement. The Voice’s cock was immense, and even though in a deranged fugue of lust she’d tried to accept Khamûl’s mighty staff in her nether hole, she’d not actually accomplished the task. Pain I can take — even welcome — but it’s actual damage that concerns me. I can only hope that the others have sufficiently prepared the way. A short hail of spanks accompanied the growing pressure, and as she quivered through a small orgasm at the reverberating slaps she willed herself to relax. This penetration would happen whether she fought it or not, and while she was sure that her pleasure would, eventually, be overpowering, she also knew that it could only come to her through pain.

Éowyn clenched her teeth at the incredible strain of his thick bludgeon nudging open her sphincter. While it was indeed far more accepting than it had once been thanks to constant occupation by finger, plug, Machine and (for the last half-hour or so) man, his size was beyond formidable, and her worry redoubled as he...

SMACK!

Both cheeks simultaneously stinging from two incredibly sharp blows, she yelped in surprise as her entire body shook with the force of impact. At the very peak of that shock his enormous head finally snapped through her distended ring and passed several inches into her gripping rectum. Her shrieks were layered with agony and a wild, animalistic terror of the unmanageable unknown. Still he ground inward, a fresh coating of oil and the slippery churn of nine loads of semen lubricating his passage, but neither doing as much work as his steely resolution.

Éowyn couldn’t stop screaming. She felt as if her insides were being split open, as if she might collapse like a tree under the blows of a mighty axe before he was fully rooted. Despite his considerable strength, despite his obvious unwillingness to countenance her discomfort, she could tell that even he was struggling to gain ground. But despite all the danger and difficulty she made no attempt to arrest nor even slow his penetration, for she accepted that her body was theirs to consume as they would. And so, despite a sustained, high-pitched wail that eventually caused all who heard it to cover their ears, his muscular loins drove him inexorably inward until they pressed against her buttocks. Every inch of his unfathomable length ... every inch of his incomprehensible girth ... was fully buried inside her ass. She was so deeply impaled she felt like she couldn’t even swallow. Whether it was out of unaccountable kindness or (as was much more likely) a brief respite after his mighty exertions, he paused for a moment. There was no lessening of pain, just the steady ache of flesh on the verge of rending. Even her tears were stifled as if blocked by his enormous organ.

Slowly, he drew himself back, his massive hands pushing hard against her thighs as her overextended channel gripped his thick rod, until only the tip remained lodged within her. There was another pause. And then, with more force than before, he slid home again and her scream rose in intensity.

Ignoring her bone-rattling protestations he fucked her ass. At first slowly, then with building aggression, determinedly excavating her orifice with his impossible organ. Her wailing continued for a long while, finally failing into choking desperation as she gasped for oxygen amidst his anal assault. For he was, quite literally, fucking her breath away.

Five minutes. Ten. Fifteen. On and on he went, relentlessly pounding her ravaged hole, and somewhere along the way she began to respond in kind. Rocking against him, reaching back to spread her cheeks wider, her shrieks of pain giving way to oscillating groans of pain and pleasure ... the latter most definitely including the satisfaction of being used by him in such a sensational and domineering way. Her orgasm, so long suppressed by her agonies, finally exploded forth, and she howled in ecstasy, her words a semi-coherent litany of pleading as she begged him to take her harder and deeper.

“By the Void itself you are a whore! Begging me? But even now you do not understand your place or your purpose. This will never be about your pleasure, slut. This is about breaking you once and for all.”

For a moment he pulled completely free to survey his victory. Her obscenely stretched ass gaped open, a sight greeted by raucous exclamations from the others. But he couldn’t delay his own dark desires for long, and as he punched back inside she shuddered into another climax.

For nearly an hour he brutally sodomized her, and as that hour passed she came, over and over, in response his furious pistoning. Finally, gripping her ass so hard that it bruised under the pressure of his fingers, he buried himself to the hilt and roared out his own release, pouring an endless flood of semen into her bowels, filling realms deeper than even his mighty weapon could reach.

Éowyn panted with exertion as he gradually withdrew his cock. With a sticky pop he came free, and for the first time since his entry she confronted just how full of their issue she really was. Her colon overflowed with their cream, and she imagined it would soon be streaming from her violated hole and running down her legs to join the expanding pool of her own fluids.

The Voice had other ideas. “Hold tight to our gift or you will earn pain.” He’d opened her to such an extent that what he demanded seemed impossible, yet she did her best, clenching as hard as she could. There’s little doubt that this is the prelude to yet another perversion, and I think I can guess what it will be. But she no longer feared. She only hungered.

And indeed it was exactly as she’d guessed, for her face was lifted and immobilized while the sticky head of the final phallus to occupy her ass pushed through her lips. Though she might once have felt some measure of revulsion, or at least hesitation, at such a degrading act, now she wanted to do this for him. No, she corrected herself, I actually want him to do this to me. Like a long-starving animal finally offered a meal she noisily sucked, licked, and guzzled the ejaculate clinging to his cock, greedily swallowing everything and then, trying to ignore the climatic aftershocks spurred on by this new humiliation, begging for the rest. Which he provided to her in the most demeaning way possible, forcing his cock back into her ass to collect another quantity of sperm, then feeding it to her from his stiff prod. It took a while, but eventually there was no more of their tribute to consume, and when they let her head fall she waited to be told how she could next serve their needs.

“Roll to your back. Slide backwards so you are fully atop the bench. Spread your legs wide, with your knees in the air and your feet on the bench, then raise your hips as far as they can go and hold that position until we instruct you otherwise.”

Though the position was difficult to achieve and would be impossible to hold for long, she nonetheless complied, her own juices changing direction to coat her trembling stomach as she lifted her pelvis high into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.