Teen Skips & Mom's Wise - Cover

Teen Skips & Mom's Wise

by Gator

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Story: This story is loosely based on The Wizard Of Waverly Place and its characters. A spanking is given to Alex by her mom as punishment for being caught at the department store. Alex has just turned eighteen years-old, but it is apparent the mischievous teenager still has some growing up to do.

Tags: Teenagers   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Hispanic Female  

Disclaimer: I do not own the Wizard of Waverly Place, characters or make any money from his story.

This story is loosely based on The Wizard Of Waverly Place and its characters. A spanking is given to Alex by her mom as punishment for being caught at the department store. Alex has just turned eighteen years-old, but it is apparent the mischievous teenager still has some growing up to do.

Alex’s absence from school was noticed and mom was notified at our sub shoppe. She made it her business to leave our sub shop and come find me at the department store. As you know school has just started. Now she has started spanking me right before I go to school (POUT). Such an occurrence happened Tuesday before my school day began at eight.

Alex POV:

I leaned forward a little in my kitchen chair my light blue shirt rose up a little and my panty-clad butt was on view as my short, light blue skirt rose up in back. I guess you could say that I pushed the envelope with the controlling bitch.

Quick as a flash I found myself draped over my mother’s lap with the light fabric of her light blue skirt pulled down as I sexily wiggled my brief pastel panties at her. The wicked bitch lectured me and began to spank me for yelling at her and stomping around. Sassing mom and throwing a tantrum wouldn’t be tolerated by my strict mother and the panty spanking I soon received had my bottom stinging and burning to beat the band.

After a good five minutes of sharp spanks I am ordered to lift my hips and mom pulled down my panties just like she did when I was her little girl.

CRACK! Oh, I know that sound to well as the dreaded wooden spoon leaves its heinous blotchy red marks and blood blisters. Soon I dissolved into tears kicking my legs knowing spectators present were getting an eyeful. That wooden spoon really hurt on my reddening bottom. It was at that point I should have begged for forgiveness, but instead I reared my ass up in the air and farted in her face. Chelsea, the smell was atrocious.

Unfortunately for me, she lit my ass up big time with the nearby heavier wooden spatula. The spanks come down fast and hard and boy did they STING! As I convulsed and cried with a bright red swollen bottom blistered to the MAX! As I pull up my flimsy light blue skirt that are now tighter on my swollen spanked bottom I rub the sting that is try to rub the sting out of my spanked in pained bottom.

The Crazy10 Minute Sale

Alex asked and when that did not work begged her parents to let her go to the 10 Minute Sale. Firmly she had been told, but it became apparent Teresa was excited to get to the store sale.

Alex on the other hand had been told she must be in class for her lesson. Her plea that she needed to be at the spectacular sale so, she had bought to embody her status as an eighteen year old arrival. She was told emphatically her butt needed to be in class and that was final.

The downtown store seemed to suit her mood for window shopping, but it just didn’t satisfy her mood as she returned the designer coat Teresa had insisted she return to the department store. Teresa stood bored across the Junior Sales Floor watching as Alex did the responsible thing and returned the coat.

Alex, Harper and Vicki all had the faces pressed to the window waiting for the door to the store open for the “Crazy 10 Minute Sale.” The pretty teenager with the long shiny brown hair took the coat she was returning to a man that was manning the sales counter.

Alex’s eyes opened wide and sparked like diamonds and that’s when a hair brained scheme was formed.

“Really, that’s interesting; you know I think I will keep the coat.” Alex said

Her new coat in hand Alex spun whipping her hips around sharply as she had been trained to do on stage resulting in her loose fitting skirt flying up around her waist giving a very surprised saleswoman the most remarkable view of her panties including her bottom, crack separating the cheeks through the tight leggings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.