Menage a Trois, Fois Deux - Cover

Menage a Trois, Fois Deux

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Salt of the earth Steve and his more sensitive friend Peter cook up a plan to each get a threesome involving both of their wives, not knowing that the girls are already in a sexual relationship. Amber and Brit decide to show them a good time but previously unexplored emotions complicate things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Steve was sitting on the couch, watching TV, when Brit got behind him and lightly rubbed his neck.

“She’s on her way,” she said, a little nervously. A smile crept across Steve’s face. “This is for both of us, so don’t you go forgetting about me and just fucking her all night.”

“Naw, naw,” Steve said, almost shaking now. “I’ll fuck you too, don’t worry.” Brit sighed and poured three large glasses of wine, putting them on the table. Steve stared at her until she sighed again, went back and got a beer from the fridge. The girls could split the third glass. The doorbell rang.

“Stay there,” Brit said to Steve. His face looked shocked. “Just do it, trust me.” Brit opened the door and rushed Amber upstairs to her room. It was time to play dress up.

“Are you ready for this?” Amber asked. She seemed nervous as well. “It’s all happening so fast.”

“I think if we waited longer it’d just make me more nervous.” Brit gave Amber a long kiss. “It’ll be fun. It’ll be something new. We like that, right?” Amber nodded. “How slutty is your lingerie? I want to match.” Amber slid off her top and yoga pants to reveal a matching see through black lace bra and panty set. It wrapped around her fit body perfectly, which was tragic since Steve would just want to rip it off instantly. Brit nodded and pulled off all of her clothing, digging through her dresser until she found something on par. Amber’s body was more fit than Brit’s, but Brit made up for it in curves, which her aqua lace corset top and lace thong showed off perfectly.

“I mean I’d fuck us,” Amber said, looking in a mirror at the both of them.

“Anybody’d fuck us.” Brit gave Amber a slap on the ass. “Now let’s go get you on top of my husband.” The girls walked down the stairs, deciding to forget about additional clothing since Steve would just rip it off them instantly anyway. The same was true of the lingerie but at least it made them feel sexy. They sat on the couch across from a now slack-jawed Steve. He reached out to touch Amber but Brit lightly pushed his hand away.

“Come on honey, you’ve got all evening, let’s have a drink.” Brit looked down and could see that Steve was already fully erect under his shorts. He probably had been since the doorbell rang. Brit took Amber’s hand and both girls picked up a glass of wine, taking a long sip. “You may undress for us if you’d like.” Steve nodded and quickly whipped off all of his clothing, sitting back down nude on the couch. Amber gripped Brit’s hand a little tighter. She’d known he was bigger than Peter, but the difference was more than she’d imagined. No wonder Brit kept him around. Brit whispered something into Amber’s ear and she nodded.

“Now honey, I want this to be fun for all of us, but I know what you want,” Brit said, getting up and leaning behind her husband. “I know what you’ve wanted for a long time. I’ve seen the way you look at her.” She kissed his ear. “If you’d like, before we all start, you can have her.”

“Oh god, yes,” Steve said, shaking now. Amber crawled forward on all fours toward Steve’s erect cock.

“You want to touch her. Go ahead.” Steve immediately reached forward and began groping Amber’s body. He manhandled her breasts before running his hands down her side, along her ass, paused briefly to touch her pussy, and then back to the breasts. She wasn’t as curvy as his wife but her body was more firm. Depending on her position Steve could see her abs and other muscles rippling. He reached back and tore off her bra as she smiled up at him, her face now resting on his thigh.

“You like that honey?” Brit asked, leaning forward, her breasts brushing against the back of her husband’s head. She started giving him a hard shoulder rub. “Where do you want to put it?” Steve didn’t answer verbally but did reach forward and pull Amber’s head toward his cock. Amber looked up at Brit and winked before starting to go down on it. She was a bit out of practice with something this large but managed to do a respectable job of deepthroating it anyway. A respectable enough job that, about thirty seconds later, Steve started saying “Oh god, oh god, no,” and then pulled out and shot an enormous load of cum all over Amber’s face and chest.

“Fuck, fuck,” he said, looking back at his wife, “I usually last longer. Tell her I usually last longer.”

“I win,” Amber said, getting up to her feet. Brit smiled.

“Win what?” Steve asked.

“Don’t worry about it honey,” Brit said, walking over to her friend. “And don’t worry about that either,” she pointed to the cum. “We figured the first time would be quick. That’s why we’ve got all evening.” Steve relaxed a little and nodded.

“You going to go wash that off?” he asked, taking a drink from his beer.

“Not unless you want me to,” Amber said. Brit sat down and Amber sat in her lap. Their bodies rubbed together and some of the cum transferred over to Brit, who didn’t seem to mind at all.

“Eventually yeah, but, this is good too.” He correctly anticipated that he was about to get a show. Something to get him ready for round two. Amber stood up.

“Less than a minute. You know what that means. I won.” Brit tried hard to look nervous.

“I’ve never done this before, it’s going to be weird, right?”

“No, it won’t be.” Amber wiped some of the cum off of her face with a finger and then spread it over her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes,” Steve said, eyes wide.

“Now thank me for servicing your husband,” Amber said with a playful but firm air of dominance.

“Thank you,” Brit said, leaning forward and slowly licking her husband’s cum off of her friend’s pussy. She tried to look inexperienced. “Thank you.” A longer lick this time. Amber collected more cum and Brit licked it straight off of her finger. “Thank you Amber,” she said again.

“When you’re ready to fuck me I’ll let your wife stop,” Amber said, looking back at Steve. Steve probably could’ve started again right away but despite his wife’s pleading eyes he let the show go on for a little bit. Amber laid down on the couch. “Clean me,” she instructed Brit. Brit climbed on top of her and started by licking all of the cum off of her breasts. She slowly worked her way up to her friend’s face, keeping eye contact with her husband whenever the position allowed. Amber reached down and took off Brit’s bra.

“You like seeing your wife like this, don’t you?” Amber asked. Steve just nodded. Amber pushed Brit’s head down and buried it in her pussy, and then took another long drink of wine while her friend ate her out. “Dance for your husband, so he can fuck me.”

“Payback’s gonna be a bitch,” Brit whispered, but she didn’t seem upset at all. She made her way over to her husband and started doing her best lap dance on him. He was already hard but again was in no hurry to see the show end. Amber got up and walked over.

“Lubricate him for me,” she said, even though it wasn’t at all necessary. Brit gave a few seconds of a very sloppy blowjob to her husband before Amber pushed her away. “How do you want to take me?” she asked, pretending to ignore her friend crumpled up on the side of the couch.

“I wanna see you. Ride me,” he said breathlessly. Amber nodded and straddled him. She sank her body down, guiding the cock into her. It was hitting places no cock had in years so it took her a few seconds to reacclimate but then she was off. Steve leaned forward and started kissing Amber, and for the first time Brit felt a pang of jealousy. They hadn’t discussed kissing so it wasn’t off limits, but he’d never kissed Brit after she gave head until she went through a whole purification ritual. Amber returned the kisses deeply. Brit saw an opening and slid down to her knees between her husband’s legs. She was just able to get her mouth in to play with his balls while her friend’s ass bounced against her head. He seemed to like this very much from the tone of his grunts.

“Brit, Brit,” he said, suddenly appearing panicked, “I need to fuck Brit with this boner. That’s what makes it a threesome!”

“Sure thing honey,” Amber said, climbing off. Brit pulled herself up, letting her body slide against his as much as possible. She was relieved when he kissed her too, and felt a strange sense of reclaiming as he slid into her. She bounced up and down for a couple minutes while Amber played with his balls with her hand, taking every opportunity she could to reach up and touch Brit a little too.

“I love you,” Steve told his wife, “but I want to cum in Amber.” Brit could imagine no other context where this would be an appropriate statement but here they were, so she hopped off and Steve stood up. “Brit, sit,” he said. Brit did as she was told. Steve took Amber and guided her over to Brit, then pushed her head down into his wife’s pussy. “Now we all get something!” he said as he started fucking Amber from behind. Amber might’ve disagreed with that, but with how large the cock in her was she didn’t really have any complaints. Brit made sure to push Amber’s face down a little extra while she took it from behind from her husband, making her fight a little bit to come up for air. Amber looked up and gave her a dirty look but Brit just shrugged and smiled. Steve took a few deep breaths, buried himself as far as he could into Amber and came inside her. Amber started to roll over to face him.

“Hmmm,” Brit said to Amber, “were we all done here?”

“I guess not,” Amber said, a little tense, turning back toward her friend and putting her face back between Brit’s thighs.

“Do you, like, like that?” Steve asked, sitting back down. “Are you bi or something?”

“I just pretend it’s you sweetheart,” Brit said, closing her eyes and running her hands through Amber’s hair. Brit made Amber work for a few minutes before letting her body execute the orgasm it was craving. Finished, Brit pushed Amber’s head back and she fell onto her ass on the floor.

“Well,” Amber said, “I think I’m going to go wash off.”

“Wait no! We’re not done are we?” Steve asked, begging for a no.

“Of course not, I’d just like to freshen up a bit before we keep going.” Steve smiled.

“Mind if I join you?” Brit asked as Amber made her way up the stairs.

“Sure,” Amber said noncommittedly. Brit followed her.

“Shit, I want to watch you all wash eachother off!” Steve called up the stairs, but the bathroom door slamming shut gave him his answer.

“So, uh, the fuck was that?” Amber asked, turning on the shower. Brit bit her lip and looked away. “Did I play dom too hard or something? We’ve got a safe word you know.”

“No, that was fine,” Brit said, touching Amber’s arm and guiding it around her. “I don’t know, I was fine until you all kissed. Then I just felt ... it’s hard to describe.”

“Oh honey,” Amber said, wrapping both arms around Brit and giving her a big hug. “I wasn’t thinking. I shouldn’t have kissed him back.”

“That’s crazy. I’m ok with you fucking him but not kissing him? What’s wrong with me?”

“It’s an intimacy thing,” Amber said, taking Brit’s hand and leading her into the shower. “But you are going to have to kiss Peter. I doubt he’d be able to get off otherwise. He’s a very emotional guy sometimes.” Amber lathered up a sponge and started washing Brit’s body. “I won’t do it again though.”

“No, it’s ok. I just wasn’t prepared.” Brit smiled as Amber washed her from head to toe, and then returned the favor. “God I love you.” Amber smiled.

“Love you too honey.” They stood in the shower embracing one another for a few minutes. Then Amber’s hand made its way down to Brit’s pussy, where she started to rub. Brit kissed Amber’s neck, then her cheek, then her mouth. Brit carefully laid back onto the floor of the shower and Amber slid down next to her, both girls hands doing everything except keeping to themselves. They kissed deeply and passionately. Neither orgasmed but that hadn’t been what this was for; they both knew when it was time to get up and turn off the water. Newly energized, they dried off and went back to Brit’s bedroom.

“Any thoughts for round two? Or three I guess,” Amber asked as she slid into a tight sharp black dress with no underwear. Again, feeling sexy for themselves since Steve would never appreciate anything that got between his eyes and a woman’s body.

“Steve will never let me hear the end of it if we don’t give him a double blowjob,” Brit said, putting on a pink sporty bra and extremely short running shorts. “And that’ll probably finish him for the night. For you anyway, I’m sure he’ll get riled up again later.”

“Poor thing. I wish I had some idea how Peter was going to be when I get home. I’m afraid he’s going to sulk around until it’s his turn, or maybe even after.”

“He hasn’t texted you or anything?” Amber asked, putting the finishing touches on her makeup and helping Amber with her own.

“We agreed not to. Less stressful that way. I just hope he’s ok.” Brit nodded and took her friend’s hand.

“Let’s go suck my husband’s cock,” she said with a smile.

“Why’d you all get dressed again?” a still nude, and again erect, Steve said from the couch. He had a new beer so he’d gotten up at least. Brit’s smile faded for a moment but she put the front back up quickly.

“Isn’t watching us take the clothes off fun?” she asked.

“No, that’s like saying cooking is fun. Cooking isn’t fun. Eating is fun.”

“Some people like cooking,” Amber said, feeling Brit’s hand tense up in her own. Steve was quiet for a moment.

“Some people like fucking animals too. Some people are just weird.”

“Are you implying that” Brit started before Amber interrupted her.

“How about we just get back to business. You seem ready.”

“Hell yeah! Let’s eat!” The girls slid off their clothes, not bothering to do a striptease because Steve had been a dick.

“Speaking of eating,” Brit said, getting down onto her knees and quickly being joined by Amber. Brit bent down and began to suck on his balls while Amber began sucking on the tip. Steve put one hand on each of their heads, controlling the pace. After a little bit he switched their places, pushing Amber’s head down toward his balls and having his wife suck his cock. Amber obliged for a bit and then pulled her head up, making eye contact with Brit and winking. The girls face each other and opened their mouths, pressing them together and leaving a conveniently shaped gap between them. Steve immediately caught on and started fucking their mouths. The novelty worse off quickly however and the girls went back to licking and sucking his balls, tip and shaft.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.