Menage a Trois, Fois Deux
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Salt of the earth Steve and his more sensitive friend Peter cook up a plan to each get a threesome involving both of their wives, not knowing that the girls are already in a sexual relationship. Amber and Brit decide to show them a good time but previously unexplored emotions complicate things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Didn’t you all just see a movie yesterday?” Steve asked, a little annoyed. He’d looked forward to a day of watching TV with his wife nearby for when he got into the mood.

“We couldn’t pick between two so we saw hers last night and we’re going to see mine today,” Brit said, putting on some make up. “I told you that last night, you must’ve been drunk and forgot.”

“What if I want to go with you all?”

“Well it’s in French, with subtitles,” Brit said, pulling on a black tank top, “and there’s no nudity.” Steve groaned.

“I’m gonna make you all go with me to see a good movie one of these days,” he said, slumping on the couch.

“Transformers movies aren’t good,” Brit said, leaning down. “Now give me a kiss.” Steve obliged.

“You sure you want to take a cab there?” Steve asked noncommittedly, figuring he had to. “I could drive you.”

“Don’t want to ruin your good day,” she said with a smile, kissing him again. There was a honk outside and she hurried out. “Be back in a few hours!” she called as the door closed. Steve got up and grabbed a few tissues. The cab pulled up at the hotel and Brit noticed Amber’s car. Good, she didn’t have to deal with the creepy clerk this time. She headed over to their normal room and found the door cracked, as always. She opened it and Amber was sitting inside, looking radiant as usual.

“You owe me one, Steve threw a bitch fit,” Brit said, pulling the band out of her hair and tossing it on the dresser. “Didn’t get enough of me last night?”

“Do I ever?” Amber asked, walking over and giving Brit a long kiss. Brit smiled.

“For real though girl, what’s up? I love seeing you but mid-day hookups aren’t really our MO.”

“Don’t you want to have a little fun before we get down to business?” Amber asked, sitting on the bed and pulling back her dress to reveal that she was wearing no panties.

“What sort of business?” Brit asked, sitting next to her and resting her hand on the bed between Amber’s legs.

“Get down on your knees and I’ll tell you.” Brit gave Amber a fake hurt look before dropping down.

“Yes ma’am,” she said with an exaggerated pout. She leaned forward and began kissing Amber’s thighs and pussy.

“I had an interesting conversation this morning,” Amber said, her body pulsating a little each time Brit’s mouth touched it. Brit began to lick her. “With Peter of course. And apparently he had an interesting conversation last night, with Steve.” Brit looked up and nodded but didn’t stop what she was doing. “It seems the boys have gotten together and whored us each out for their little threesome fantasies.”

“You have a threesome fantasy too,” Brit said, causing Amber to immediately push her face back down. She went back to work diligently.

“I didn’t say I was opposed. Now, what about you?”

“May I speak?” Brit asked with exaggerated deference in a momentary pause from the licks. Amber nodded. “I feel sorry for Peter, and I’d fuck him with you to show him a good time.” Amber smiled.

“So we’re on the same page. And Steve? You’re ok with me fucking him?”

“It’d be pretty hypocritical of me to stop you, wouldn’t it?” Brit smiled and began licking Amber again, reaching her hands up and pushing her back onto the bed.

“You’ll have to pretend to be new to this,” Amber said, starting to feel her body let go.

“That’s more your problem than mine sweetheart,” she said, finally reaching down with her tongue and playing with Amber’s clit. Amber gripped Brit’s hair tightly in her hands and bit her lip hard. Brit pulled her tits out of her top and made sure to brush them against Amber’s legs. Amber had never told her but Brit knew she loved that. It took a little longer than usual but finally Brit felt Amber grip her head between her thighs and begin to pull her hair extra hard. Then she felt her body relax and knew it was done. She crawled up on the bed next to Amber.

“Thank you dahling,” Amber said, smiling, eyes closed. “Want me to return the favor?”

“Not today, Steve pretty much wore me out this morning,” Brit said, snuggling in. “Next weekend you owe me double though.”

“Of course. Now, we told them we were going to a movie, so we’ve got a couple hours to kill.”

“Want to get our nails did?”

“Won’t they noticed the nails and know we weren’t at a movie?” Amber said, looking at Brit. They both broke out laughing and left the room, headed to their favorite salon. Brit walked into her house after fixing the car situation and saw Steve on the couch, the same place he’d been. The only sure sign he’d moved at all was the empty beer bottle next to him on the couch, and the half full beer bottle in his hand. She toyed with how to handle this situation before realizing there was really only one way.

“So, Amber told me about you and Peter’s conversation,” Brit said letting it hang in the air for a few seconds. “We loved the idea, so we did it on the spot. No movie, just went over and fucked his brains out.” Steve’s eyes shot open.

“He ... you all...” he paused hyperventilating a bit, “Why’d he get to go first?” he whined. Brit slid on the couch next to him and put her arm around her husband.

“You’re a moron. Do you really think I’d do that without talking to you first?” She kissed him on the cheek. “What if it’d just been an evil scheme by the two of them and you knew nothing about it?” Steve started to calm down.

“So like, Amber isn’t outside waiting then?” Thank god he was pretty.

“No, Amber is not, like, waiting outside,” she said in a mocking tone. “I thought maybe we could have a conversation about it before we jumped into bed with new people.” Steve groaned. The threesome had better be worth a ‘conversation.’

“Well, sure. Are you in?” he asked, avoiding eye contact. Brit flipped off the TV and turned his chin to face her.

“This is a big deal. Let’s act like it,” she said. “Ground rules. You’re never going to fuck her when I’m not around. Period. This is probably a one time thing and you don’t get to bitch if it never happens again. It’s definitely never happening with a different girl. You cool with all that?” Steve rolled his eyes and nodded. “How about you, got any ground rules?”

“I guess, like, I’d like to go first.”

“I think that’s kind of a group decision, right?” Brit said, closing her eyes and sighing. “Are there any, you know, acts or anything you’d rather I didn’t do with him?”

“Naw, as long as I can do whatever I want with Amber,” he said after thinking for a moment.

“Again, kind of a group decision, but alright. Do you want to go over to their place to hash out the details?”

“Ok but I don’t want to watch you with him if he gets to go first tonight.”

“Oh god fucking damnit we’re not...” deep breaths again. “I think it would be a good idea to just plan things today, and not actually do anything till a later date. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, I don’t know.” Steve nodded. He was following. Tiny miracles. Brit texted Amber and a few minutes later got to go-ahead to come over. Brit’s heart raced as the whole thing got a little more real.

“Brit is in,” Amber said as she walked through the door, “and they’re coming over in a little bit to figure out the logistics. Hope you didn’t change your mind!”

“Not at all,” Peter said, “but ... nothing tonight, right?” Peter had expended a lot of his sexual energy while Amber was gone, thinking about the arrangement.

“Nothing tonight.” She walked over and rubbed his shoulders again. “You want this, right? Things will still be ok?”

“Yes and...” he hesitated, “yes. I mean I can’t tell you for certain how I’ll react, any more than you can tell me for certain how you will.” Amber nodded. “But we will be ok for sure. I don’t know if I’ll ever want a round two though.”

“That’s fine baby,” she said, smiling. “You know, maybe I shouldn’t tell you this, but I’ve got a little info on Brit.” Peter’s ears perked up. “She really, really likes anal.”

“How do you know that?” Peter asked, blushing a little. “Do you all talk about that sort of stuff?”

“Honey I’m agreeing to jump into bed with her and you. We’re pretty close, and pretty open about sexual things I guess.” Peter nodded.

“And you’d be ok with me doing that with her?”

“Just because you’re too big to do it with me doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ever get to experience it,” Amber said, rubbing his shoulders a little harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.