Rayna: a Date With Joe

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2017 by The Womb Raider

Young Adult Sex Story: A new boy transfers to Rayna's high school. Convinced he is a virgin, she decides to introduce him to the world of sex. (m/f,first,unsafe,preg?)

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   .

I’m Rayna Adams and I’m what your parents would call a “bad girl”. Not that I’m into drugs or anything like that. I’m really not all that into “bad boys” either. But I like sex. I like it a lot. I think society has it’s head up it’s ass when it comes to sex. Why does it have to be this big thing, full of love, flowers, and birds singing? Ugh. Why can’t we treat sex like it actually is, simply the ability of one to give pleasure to another?

So that’s why I’m a “bad girl”. I actually think I’m a very good girl. I’m doing that which our sex is designed to do. Have I mentioned I have a somewhat unconventional view of gender roles? But that’s a discussion for another time.


It was a Monday, and Joe Douglas was a new transfer. Our school is a big school, over 1,600 kids go to my high school. So another would hardly have been notable. But he landed in my Freshman homeroom.

He was kinda cute, in a gangly kinda way. He was about five and a half feet, with brown hair and eyes. He was on the thinner side, but not so much that he looked sick. He was nervous. I’m not sure if that was just because of the size of the school, being new, or just how he always was.

Everything about him screamed “VIRGIN!”, in big, block letters. I decided, then and there, that before the new week began, he was going to be inside me.

But first, he had to ask me out.

I don’t know why it’s so hard sometimes for guys to ask a girl out. What’s the worst she can say, No? Then accept it and move on. But sometimes it seems that guys think we will put their nuts in a vice if they so much as talk to us. It’s sad. But it’s a game that I can’t win against. So I have to play it.

So I dropped little hints to him, to build up his confidence. A welcome to the school here, a smile there, asking how he liked his classes. All letting him know that, no, I was not some creature that needed to be put on a pedestal.

On Wednesday I gave him my phone number. “Just in case you need help with catching up in a class or anything.”

It didn’t come as a great surprise when he called that evening. After some mindless chit-chat and some (very adorable) stuttering, he managed to ask if I’d like to go to a movie Friday night. I, of course, told him that would be great.

Thursday and Friday was more smiling and talking, just letting him know that, yes, I wasn’t backing out, and that I intended to keep the date. Sometimes guys can get so worried.

He was going to pick me up at six, so after school I chilled a little bit by watching TV, then started getting ready. I decided to take my hair out of my normal pony-tail that evening, figuring it might give me that sultry look. I chose a cute knee-length skirt and top, some sandal flats, yellow bikini panties, and a matching bra.

I suppose at this point it would be proper to describe myself. I’m 15, about five foot three inches tall, with light brown (ash brown, if you must know) hair, bright green eyes, and 34c breasts. I’m not Barbie thin, but I’m not Mama June. If you press lightly you can feel my bones. I’m a healthy weight, thank you very much.

Joe rang the doorbell at exactly six O’clock, which made me wonder how long he had been circling the block.

I had told him that I was going to be going semi-casual, so he was in a pair jeans with a polo. The substitution of loafers for sneakers made me smile, though.

After the normal “drive safe” from my father (Mom had died to cancer a couple years ago), we were off to the movie.

After a couple minutes of chatting as he drove, I turned to Joe and asked “Joe, do you mind if I ask a personal question? Will you promise to tell the truth?”

“Ummm ... sure, I guess.”

I knew I had him. “Are you a virgin?” I asked, with a small smile.

Even by the light of the dying sun, I could see, no, FEEL him blush. “Ummmm ... Yeah.” he replied.

“That’s what I thought.” I said. Then, pausing for effect, “Do you not want to be?”

“Sure, I guess ... but I’ve never met a girl who was willing to change that.” He replied, obviously not taking the hint.

I decided on the direct approach, and leaned over and cupped his crotch, rubbing lightly. “You’re on a date with her.” I said huskily.

To his credit, Joe only swerved a LITTLE bit, then we were back on the road.

“You mean ... you want to...” He was totally flustered. It was adorable.

Trying to act like this wasn’t my plan all along, I tried to act non-nonchalant, “Yeah, sure, I’ll be your first.” I said, looking around for where we were. “Turn right up here, there’s a housing development being built. There shouldn’t be anybody around at this time.”

I directed Joe around the development until we came to a house being constructed without any occupied ones around.

After he stopped the car I smiled at him, gave him a peck on the cheek, opened my door and then got into the back seat, where I laid down. After a second he joined me.

Joe was nervous, it was apparent, it was all happening so fast for him. I leaned up and touched his hand. “It’s ok ... just enjoy it. Here... “ I lifted the front of my skirt, exposing my yellow panties. “ ... pull down my underwear.”

Joe reached up and I lifted my ass to help him as he tugged my panties down, exposing my shaved snatch.

He knew what to do, he just couldn’t believe he was finally doing it, as he undid his jeans and pulled his jeans and briefs down to his ankles.

I spread my legs and he quickly got on top of me, I guess he was afraid I would change my mind. He was trembling a little as he poked around, trying to find the entrance to my pussy. I reached down and found his hard dick, then guided it to where it needed to be.

Joe pushed, and gave a gasp as he felt his cock being sheathed in my pussy. He pulled back and pushed one, twice, three times ... Then he was fully inserted into me.

“Mmmmm ... there you go ... mmmm ... you feel good. Mmmmm ... it’s your first time ... don’t ... worry about lasting. I know you’ll ... mmm ... cum quick. Mmmm ... just do what you need to do.” I said, gasping as the nerves in my pussy told me they were VERY happy.

“But, what about...” Joe started. I put a finger on his lips.

“Shhhh ... Just do what you need to do.” I said, smiling up at the boy who was very soon to become a man inside me.

“Oh god.” Joe said, as he began to move his hard dick within me.

I just looked up at him, smiling. I had found out that, for some reason, guys just love it when I look up at them with my bright green eyes while they are having their way inside me. It seemed to make it feel better when they finally popped inside me. I was just happy that I could give Joe so much pleasure. It was etched on his face that his penis was telling him it REALLY liked where he had stuck it.

But, it was his first time, and I knew he wouldn’t last long. After about two minutes of fucking me, Joe gasped and thrust deep. Instinct had taken him over, and it said to be deep inside when the moment came.

Joe gave a strangled moan, then I felt him release inside me. His dick throbbed again and again between my lower lips as he drained his balls into me.

After he was finished, Joe collapsed between my thighs. Having planted his sperm inside my pussy, he was now a man. I held him close, as he panted against my neck. Down below his cock was feeding my pussy a last few weak spurts of his cum.

I kissed his cheek again, tasting his sweat. I smiled up at him. “Definitely not a virgin anymore.” I said, chuckling.

“No ... I’m not.” he said, pulling out of me and sitting on the edge of the seat where my feet didn’t reach. Then he gave me a look I knew all too well. I had to nip that in the butt.

I sat up, all the while clenching my internal muscles so I didn’t leak his sperm onto the back seat. “Ummmm ... Joe ... just so you don’t get any ideas ... what we just did ... it was just sex, ok? It doesn’t mean we are dating or anything. You know that, right?”

It was obvious from his deflated expression that he hadn’t know that. But he had just gotten laid, so he couldn’t be all that upset.

“Would you do me a favor? Hand me my bag?” I said, as I picked up my panties from the floor. I started to put them on, then reached into my bag and pulled out a panty-liner I had stashed in there.

“You mean, you are on your...” he said, horror starting to creep into his face.

I laughed. “No, silly! You just finished blowing a massive load inside me, and I don’t want it staining my panties, that’s all.” I finished pulling my underwear back into place. Joe started to get re-dressed as well.

“Look,” I said, touching his cheek, “let’s go see that movie and, if you want, maybe we can have some more fun between it and dinner. Ok?

Knowing he had a promise to have a good thing going, Joe nodded, and we both got back in the front seat. He started the car again and we headed to the movie. I fixed my hair and make-up while he drove.

The movie was pretty good. Lots of explosions and bullets flying. Though, truth be told, I think Joe was still in shock that we had just had sex, and that it was looking like we would again after the movie. I smiled as he held my hand during the movie. I didn’t want to lead him on, but I HAD told him that we weren’t dating, so any feelings he developed were on him. I don’t mean that in a callous way, just ... efficient, I guess.

“So ... do you want to go to dinner now, or have a little more fun?” I said, as we got back in his car. Like I couldn’t guess what his answer would be.

“Ummm ... could we ... ummm ... do ... what we did earlier again?” Joe asked.

I felt my pussy begin to tingle in the way it always does when it knows it’s about to get dicked. Smiling sweetly at him, I replied “Sure. Let’s find a place.”

The place happened to be behind an out of business educational toy store. Joe turned off the car and we both got back into the back seat.

He still seemed a little nervous, still not believing I was really about to let him stick it back in me. It was only after I reached under my skirt and pulled off my panties that he undid his pants and pulled them and his “whitey-tighties” to his ankles.

“Let’s try it another way.” I said, throwing my leg over him and facing him. I felt his hardness against my tummy. I grasped it and pointed it back toward my pussy.

I looked at him as I slowly sank down, forcing his cock back into my cunt.

“Just remember. Don’t hold back. Yours is more important than mine. If you want to cum, do it.” I said, as I slowly began to move my hips.

Joe’s hands naturally found my hips as I rode him, urging me on as I slid my pussy on and off him.

I allowed his hands to roam as I worked on him, feeling him explore my body as his dick explored my depths.

When his hands found my boobs I stopped riding, and undid the buttons on my shirt, exposing my matching bra. Then I began moving again as Joe squeezed my breasts.

The windows were steaming up with our passion as he worked his hands under my bra cups and felt tit-flesh for (what I guessed to be) the first time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.